Hermione And Harry Riddle [Un...

By Killer_Butterflies68

Hermione Jean Granger and Harry James Potter were part of the golden trio Voldmort was gone or so they though... More

Happy Birthday??
Mum ? Dad?
Telling Weasly
family backstory
A/N
ch something I think
diffrence in you
back to the war.
Fallen in Love
Draco
disaster
an
screen show
another note
Home Sweet Manor
Who Say It Was Stress?
Draco Luicus Malfoy
Rebellion .
Missed
Labour
Silent
Babies
Hogwarts
Thank You
Sequel??!
Note
It's out!!
Harry
Under Editing

Do you Think ?

1K 23 0
By Killer_Butterflies68

_Harry pov_

"Hermione I  think you're having twins!" Harry  exclaims. "Really Harry,"Hermione repiles  awe struck . "I really do think you and Draco will be having twins it runs in the family , also Mione close your mouth or else you may get a fly in there,"Harry remarks taking in her facial exspression. "It can't be though can it ? Harry?" Hermione says to ne still awestruck by the news . "How will I tell Draco Harry?!" Hermione questions , I can't let her stress but this us fun for me not her . What do I do though? I can't watch her be so defeated ovwr a small matter yet so big I guess in her eyes taking the match and liting the flames . Exsploding the scene Draco come sto calm her down as I run back to the place where we tried last year to plan to kill my very own father . Little did that Harry know anything at all . My ming still raceing not suttle . A mind splitting head ache approaches as I reach my destination.

**Meanwhile back at the Riddle /Malfoy Manor***

(No one's pov)

Hermione calmed her self down snugglimg herself on Draco's chest longing for the smell of green apples and winter mint toothpaste. He wrapped his arms around her resting his head upon hers . Draco shot his head up as somone entered the room  , scanning the darkend room for a shape of some sort . Hermione had fallen into a deep slumber by this point in the evening . Draco drew his wand out  "lumos !" Draco mutters under his breath careful not to wake the sleeping girl next to him . Gasping his balence walking the perimeter of the room  with the tip of his wand lit in his hand.  Hermione still asleep infront of the fireplace Draco stole a few glances just to make sure she is okay... 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

256K 4.3K 32
My old Percy Jackson and Avengers crossover that was once heavily driven by overused plot points, horny angst, and boredom.
874 107 6
Krishna must leave for Mathura, for now he has a life bigger than all the destinies of Braj combined. He must leave Gokul and journey forward, leavin...
368K 7.8K 34
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
116K 1.8K 5
Peter Parker goes on a field trip to his home avengers tower. (This was my first time writing fanfics and I've decided to redo the last three chapter...