𝔻𝕖𝕧𝕚𝕝𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕊𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕖...

By Fxnd0mFr3n3t1c

||"ʜᴇᴀᴠᴇɴ ʟᴏsᴛ ᴀɴ ᴀɴɢᴇʟ ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪ sɪɢɴᴇᴅ ᴜᴘ. ɪ ᴍɪɢʜᴛ ғᴜᴄᴋ ʏᴏᴜʀ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅ, ɪ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ᴍʏ ᴍɪɴᴅ ᴜᴘ"|| Just Smut/Lemons and... More

*Smut*John Murphy-#1
Updating News : )
*Smut*John Murphy-#2
*OC X BB*Bucky Barnes-#1

*Smut* Christian Anthony-#1

757 14 9
By Fxnd0mFr3n3t1c

(This story you're about to read is dedicated to a song that gave me an idea or painted a story line inside my head. I've read into the lyrics and it helped me write this story out. Enjoy! :: Chase Atlantic- Okay )

(Switching from 3rd to 2nd point of view:: Background)

(Y/n) and Christian have been in a strong relationship for at least a couple months now. You two were so in love, it was like a love story, but I guess love stories didn't last as long or maybe love stories just didn't exist at all...you didn't know. He started pushing you away, not answering your calls, ignoring your texts.....avoiding you at all costs.

Christian has been on tour for a while, management has been hard on them three. They're starting out on Chase Atlantic, but people ask so much of them and put so much pressure on them, that it's (Y/n) at first noticed it, when he avoided certain questions, changing the subject, when talking on the phone with him was so hard lately 'cause it just didn't seem like him.

You kept telling yourself that he would come back to you, the real him, not some reflection of him that you can only see the surface of. That maybe he would explain why he's been off, why he's being the way he is, when he's always shone his true colors with you. But those were the maybes. Those were the lies you were feeding yourself because you didn't want to face the fact that deep down, you knew if you didn't catch him soon, that he would surely slip and fall into a deep dark bliss forever.

You stalked Chase Atlantic's Instagram, pictures were always being posted of them whether at their concerts or out partying. A picture came up.

Loading....

lexii,Chase.Me and 346,309 likes

ChaseAtlantic Fuckin' lit rave, Come join us🥀🖤
📍 Los Angeles

899 Comments
LifeSucks23 i want to be there so bad 😩
Lexii see ya there?
Nar.cole.psy boutta be
It's.Cold.Atlantic of course : )
AlexxxMisss dude fr stop I can't even go
Lexii @AlexxxMisss Why not??
AlexxxMisss @Lexii Broke and possibly underage : (

The location was tagged on the picture, but it didn't matter anyways because you knew exactly where that was. It is one of the most talked places on having a good time. The place is located downtown, you could just as well take a taxi to get there.

So that's exactly what you were going to do. Your mind was set on it. You threw on some clothes, you've already had makeup on from going out with your friends earlier and you didn't bother to fix your hair. You were going to get him back, whether he liked it or not, he is going to have to face you one day. You just didn't know if you wanted to face the real truth of what he's been hiding from you. It scared you so much thinking about it.

(Time skip to inside of the club cause I'm absolutely lazy:: 1st point of view)

As soon as the bouncer opened the door for me to come inside, my ears rang for a moment at the sudden loud electro music booming obnoxiously in my ear drums. I then moved within the cluttered of bodies, standing and grinding on each other, that I had to elbow my way through people to get to where I was going. I knew there was this little room down a hall where people can go to to settle down and chill from the sweaty bodies.

What I didn't know was what contained in that room....

There was a body guard awaiting at the white door,"Could you please let me in, my boyfriend is in there and I need to see him. He's in a band called Chase Atlantic."

The body guard looked at me sternly,"Lies. You're probably just a fan."

"No I'm not. My boyfriend is Christian Anthony and I need to see him.....Do you want proof? Fine."

I got out my phone and showed him a picture of me and him kissing together.

He shakes his head,"Probably photo shop."

I scoffed,"Pffft. No it's not! Fucking asshole, I don't have to deal with this! Okay, fine, but you fucking asked for it."

I showed him a picture of Christian fully naked, dick out and all. He quickly shoved the phone away and opened the door for me without question. I smiled at his sudden change.

I walked in only to find Christian sitting on the sofa popping some sort of pills into his mouth with a group of people, including Mitchel, Clinton and a couple others I didn't recognize.

I marched right up to him full of anger,"What in the actual hell are you taking?!"

Christian replied, his words slurring in response,"Oxy, chill, it's fine."

"It's not fucking fine!!"

He then ignores me and tells the guy to his far left to pass him the bottle of some sort of substance of liquor.

Before he could grab it, I grab his arm and pull him into a different room because the music was still as loud and obnoxious and he wasn't even listening to me. I was going to have to speak to Mitchel and Clinton too later. I closed the door behind me and crossed my arms at him.

His words still slurring,"What the fuck was that for? You think locking me in a room is gonna help me?"

I reply back with venom in my words,"No, but it's a fucking start! The actual fact that I had to come all the way down here and get past people just so I can fucking see you. You're a piece of shit, you know that! You don't reply to me, you ignore me, you don't tell me anything!"

He was bitting his lower lip, his words came out in a tumble,"Youfuckin'look so bootiful whenyou're pissed, babe."

I rolled my eyes and shook my head,"God, you're so high, you can't even say your words correctly. And what's with the fucking drugs and drinking?!"

"I'm coping."

I scoffed,"You're fucking coping. God...You fucking call this coping?!"

"Yeah, I fucking call this coping."

Christian steps forward which makes me step backward till I'm up against the wall with him so close I can feel his breath hitting against my neck. His hands grip around my waist,"I've missed you so much. God, I want to fuck you."

He got closer, whispering in my ear as his hands trailed up and down my skin,"I want to make you scream my name. Hear your moans. God, I've missed everything about you...even your voice makes me wanna melt..And the way you look at me.."

His hips touch up against my hips and his lips attach to my sweet spot on my neck, sending shivers up my spine. My breath hitches and I didn't know I needed this so much. I've missed him being so close to me, his touch, his kisses, his voice.

I moaned a little at the sensation of his mouth nibbling and sucking on my neck,"I-Christian-w-we can't do this..now. I-I don't t-think it's..um-um, we can't. We shouldn't."

He ignores me and instead trails kisses up to my lips. Our mouths collide and it's the most amazing feeling ever. Then suddenly I can taste a bit of liquor on his tongue, which then awoke me from the urge to kiss him more.

I pushed him away,"No. No, Christian, I need to get you three out of here. And then you need to explain to me why you've been so hesitant at keeping me away? Why you're infesting your body with drugs and liquor?"

He smiles,"I love how much you care about me, I thought you didn't anymore."

His smile sends me a warm feeling as I say gently,"Of course I care about you. All I have ever done is cared about you. God, Christian....Why do you put me through this?"

He steps forward again, resting his palm of his hand against my cheek and the other around my waist,"I'm sorry."

His voice lowers into a whisper,"I'm so so sorry."

He pulls me into his embrace and kisses me gently on the lips. Then those kisses turned into rough, passionate kisses. He pulls me on to his hips with my legs wrapped around him and my body still up against the wall. He pulls my shirt off and trails his kisses to my chest. I tug at his shirt and he pulls it right off leaving his whole upper body exposed.

I kiss his neck making sure they turned into hickeys, then I whisper in his ear,"Show me how much you still love me, daddy."

He nods and bites his lower lip before taking off my bra and kissing and sucking on my breasts, making me moan a little more. He then carries me and sits me down on to the empty long sofa sitting in the corner of the room. He unbuttons my jeans and slides them off and does the same for his jeans until we are both left with just underwear.

He lays himself on top of me, kissing my forehead and then my nose before sliding my underwear off, leaving me bare for his eyes to see. He trails his kisses from my chest all the way down towards my inner thighs. Licking then nibbling on my clit before slipping his tongue inside me sending me over the edge, I started to become a moaning mess.

I say while grabbing fists of his hair,"Holy fuck, Christian, mmm."

This makes him moan, which sends me moaning more.

He slides his tongue out of me and looks up at me,"God, I've missed the taste of you, baby."

He takes off his underwear and lays on top of me. He centers himself at my entrance and then he thrusts inside me,"Holy shit, Daddy's going to fuck you so hard."

His thrusts become deeper and harder each time. Our breaths become an unsteady mess. He pulls out his dick and flips me over to where my butt is facing up and slides his cock inside me. Gripping on to my hips, pushing and pulling me on his cock.

"Holy fuck, (Y/n)! You feel so fucking good, mmmm Fuck!"

"Fuck me harder, yes! Uhhh!!"

He thrusts faster inside me to where my breasts were rocking back and forth to the pace at which he was at. He pulls out his dick again and he lays on the sofa for me to climb on top of him. I center his bulging cock at my entrance and start bouncing on him. His hands gripping my butt, his eyes watching me as a bounce up and down on his dick.

I lean down and make out with his lips and tongue before I come back up and bounce faster on him. He closes his eyes and bites his lower lip, for the sensation I was giving him was such pure pleasure. I felt his cock twitch inside me, knowing now that he was coming at his climax and so was I.

"Holy Fuck! Cum for me, baby! Holy shit, yes!"

He thrusts a few times harder before we both cum together. I bounce a few more times on his dick, riding out our highs before I slide his dick out of me and lay on him, while we catch our breaths.

After a moment I rest my head on both of my arms on his chest and stare at his beautiful face,"Can you....tell me why you've been pushing me away?"

His eyes were closed,"I-"

He opens his eyes and watches me hesitantly,"I'm....an addict. I thought I was coping with this problem, but it's just getting worse and worse.....with the pressure all on us and there's so much stress.....I didn't want you to see me like this. A different me....I thought, for so long since I pushed you away that you didn't really miss me or cared for me anymore and I was just baggage for you to carry..."

His eyes start tearing up and voice becomes shaky," I honestly don't know what to do anymore..."

He covers his eyes with his hand to keep me from watching him lose himself in tears.

I gently grab his hand away from his face,"But that's the thing....I care about you so much that you should come to me with these things, even if it brings a different side to you. I'm still going to love you. Always..."

I kiss his forehead,"I'll help you get through this. It's going to be difficult, but you have me....you can push through this....promise me, you'll try....for me."

He smiles and moves his hand gently touching my face,"Promise."

Author's Note: I loved writing this because to me it opened an area where people tend to go to when pressure, stress and fame rise up and make it difficult with us to live with. Killing ourselves slowly with drugs and drinking to calm the stress and anxiety. Credits to Lukes-LipRing-bitch for giving me the suggestion, so I can form this idea.
Thanks for reading! Xx -Marie 🖤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.8K 1.6K 55
"I'm not enough for you!" "You'll always be enough for me Roger" "We both want this so why can't it work?" "I don't know Deaks" It's all in their h...
39.3K 244 10
⊹₊┈ㆍ┈ㆍ┈ㆍ✧ㆍ┈ㆍ┈ㆍ┈₊⊹ CLOSING IT FOR NOW I can't keep up w this one anymore, maybe i continue writing it in the future maybe not because i have some unfi...
2.4K 1 6
WARNING! This book contains sexual content, and is not for anyone under the age of 18. Sex, and sexual acts are described in detail during these stor...
160K 2.2K 94
since my old account was taken down I will continue my male character x male reader book here with all of the requests that my awesome followers and...