Death's Deal || DISCONTINUE...

By melrose_1010

A Harry Potter Fanfiction After living for over 200 years, and seeing the muggles destroy everything and ever... More

0
1
2
3
4
5
A/N and Familiars
6
7
8
9
10
Lord Rings
Lord Crowns
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
Sorting
20
21
Le Tagged (?)
22
Author Note
23
24
DISCONTINUED

11

30.5K 640 388
By melrose_1010

(((A/N Okay I apologize in advance if this chapter doesn't make that much sense, I'll be trying to describe the layout of LeFay castle, and also using photos I found on Pintrest, and it all might not make any sense, so yeah... sorry... if the pictures don't match up with what you had in mind, feel free to skip them, this entire chapter is just going to be me attempting to plan out Hadrian's new home, so yeah...)))

Letters/Writing
"Talking"
'Thoughts'
~Perseltounge~
<Beast Speech>
[Demon Speech]
{Goblin Language}
《Dragon Tounge》

Hadrian had yet to visit any of his ancestors' homes yet, because as soon as he was old enough, he made contact with the Goblins and House Elves, asking for them to fix up and repair any damage made to his new homes. Now, standing in front of the LeFay castle, he probably shouldn't have told the goblins who he was the Heir of...

The place looked amazing! It had a gigantic front yard with millions of flowers and small magical animals, a thick forest of about 50 acres, surrounding all 150 acres of the castle grounds. The castle itself was made of beautiful white stone, and was 3 floors tall with 2 towers, one on the left and the other on the right.

Hadrian and the others landed directly in front of a large, black metal gate with purple roses growing up and around the fence. Hadrian thought it looked like something from a movie.

Walking around the front yard and garden, saying hello to all the creatures he saw, he made his way to the gigantic doors made of a dark wood.

Opening them, he walked into the grand foyer, with tile floors and a high cieling, hanging from said cieling, was a beautiful chandelier. It was made of silver and had diamond hangings with many flouting lights flikering like fireflies, and even with so few and so small lights, they seemed to light up the entire entrance hall.

((A/N sorry I just couldn't find any pictures that actually showed what I pictured in my head... but throughout all of the castle, assume it looks like it's from Beauty and the Beast, because that's kinda what I'm going for here...))

Turning towards his left, Hadrian saw  3 doors, same to his right. Going through the first door on the left, he entered a huge dining room. All the tables able to seat about 400 people, if Hadrian was to guess. There were 10 more chandeliers in this room, these ones not as large as the one in the entrance. These, were silver, with the same twinkling lights.

There were 25 tables in total, each sitting around 16 people. Six tables had Slytherin color center pieces, six had Ravenclaw colors, six had Hufflepuff colors, and six had Gryffindor's colors. All in all it was like a more elegant version of Hogwarts Great hall.

The only table different from the rest, was what Hadrian could only guess was the Head Table. It was similar to the others, but the colors were reversed. Instead of a white table tob, it was gold. And instead of a golden trim, it was made of white diamond.

Entranced with the room, Hadrian admired the work the goblins put into everything. Even the silverware was beautiful! The windows had moving glass pictures on them, and each with a different type of flower that would move with the wind from outside. Overall, the entire room was very peaceful.

Dragging himself from the room, he walked to the next door on the left.

This, was the kitchen. It was amazing, oddly enough. It had all of the muggle appliences, and had a bar as well! Even with his past life's childhood at the Dursley's, Hadrian loved to cook. It was a stress reliever for him, other then practicing his magic and flying, of course.

Walking around the island in the center of the room, he walked towards the fridge, seeing it to be fully stocked, just like the rest of the kitchen.

In the far corner of the room, Hadrian could see a door that he guessed led to the dining room.

Leaving the kitchen, he went into the last door in the left side. It was a family room.

On the wall farthest from the door was a cinema, and it was somewhat blocked off from the other half of the room, 'probably to keep the noise in.'

Closer to the door, was a beautiful bar and lounge area. The entire place was very warm and welcoming, even with the darker tones of the room.

Deciding he'd have to test the cinema later, he left the room and finally realized the size and craftsmanship of the grand staircase.

The entire place really was beautiful, and each set of rooms had their own color scheme. Each time you entered a different room, you basically walked into a different universe, but all the while still keeping the same elegant and welcoming manor.

Heading towards the first door on the right, he opened the doors to walk into a huge, empty room, that was obviously the ballroom.

It was like from the Disney movie, "Beauty and the Beast," which now that Hadrian thought about it, this is probably where they got the idea. 'I do own own half of Disney now, so someone must have seen or been here to get some inspiration.'

((See top of chapter for the picture))

There was a terrace on the left wall of the room, with one curved staircase in the far left corner of the room for people to walk down and be introduced. The right wall was just like the one from the Grand Dining Room, except with the one in the center being a twinkling star.

On the far right corner of the room, was a stage. It had all sorts of musical instruments; saxaphones, violins, trumpets, guitars, a harp, drum sets, anything and everything you could ever think of. Hadrian was hoping to learn to play them all before his next birthday, it helped that he already knew how to play about half.

He left the enchanting ballroom and went to the second door on right. This was a much smaller room compared to the others, as it was a staircase to the dungeons. Walking down, it reminded Hadrian of the dungeons at Hogwarts, as there was a slight chill and the walls were lit up with torches and windows that were charmed to view the outside garden.

In the dungeons, there were 4 doors, one leading to the potions lab, one led to the actual dungeons, one leading to the dueling/work out area, and one leading to the servant's quarters.

Deciding to check on the Elfs first, he knocked on the door and slowly opened it when he heard movement from inside.

Walking in, he was stunned! The room was very tiny, but housed many of his Elfs, it looked like his past life's cupboard.

Said elfs looked up at him in shock, no one ever came into their quarters! Especially not their master! They ran over themselves to bow to Hadrian and he held up his hand to settle them down.

'"First, I would like to know who the head elf is. Second, I would like to meet all of you. And third, I need all of you to leave this room and you may come back in when I leave."'

The head elf was named Maaleshiira, and she was Hadrian's personal elf. He took to calling her Mal, and she smiled brightly at the new nickname.

There was a total of 26 elfs, with Mal in charge of them all. There were of course, smaller leaders in the ranks.

The head Garden elf was named Azari (Male), head Cleaning elf was named Daemon (Male), head cooking elf was named Laamtora (Female), the elf in charge of the Magical Creatures was named Quamara (Female), who Hadrian found was Mal's sister, and the elf in charge of the defense and offense of the castle, was named Blyth (Male). Each of the Head elfs had 4 other elfs under them, with Mal their leader.

Hadrian noticed that they weren't normal house elfs, they all were much nicer and spoke a lot better then the others. When he told Mal this much, she simply laughed.

"That is because we aren't 'House Elfs,' we are actual Elfs. We may not have the wings of our cousins, the Fea, or the smaller, ugly appearance of our brother the house elfs, but we have a bit of both worlds. We have our cousin's beautiful appearance and sppech, and our brother's magic and need of a Master. Unfortunately, because we haven't had a master in so long, we grew weak and were forced into a coma like state."

Hadrian nodded his understanding and asked them all to leave the room.

First, he waved his hand around the room and cleaned it up a bit. Next, he expanded it on the inside to be bigger then the Dursley's entire home. Then, he added 6 sets of the 4 beds (shown bellow), along the walls. Twelve beds on the left wall, and twelve on the right.

He made each set of 4 different designs because he knew the elfs had different tastes and preferred different styles and such. His elfs weren't house elfs, and even if they were, why not give them the housing they deserve?

In the very back wall, he added barn doors that would slide open and closed. Behind those doors, were two beds.

They faced eachother, each headboard again the wall. A nice looking desk was between the beds, facing the rest of the room, that Hadrian put there for Mal.

When both doors were open, one could see the desk and the ends of the beds. When one was open, they could see the desk and the end of the opposite bed. When both doors were closed, well, the doors were closed.... they couldn't see anything in the room.

Hadrian also added 4 bathrooms, one in each corner of the servant's quarters. Before he remodeled in here, there was only one. He wasn't having that.

In the center of the giant room, he put down many comfy couches and chairs, as well as 2 flat screen TV's hanging on the fireplace he also put in the center of the room.

He had to admit, the fireplace was probably his favorite addition to the room.

One one side of the fireplace were the couches and chairs, while on the other was a long table for the elfs to eat.

Proud of his work, Hadrian finally walked out of the room were the elfs were waiting. He nodded his head for them to enter and they did excitedly.

Not waiting to see their reactions, Hadrian continued with his tour of his new home.

Deciding to not take a tour of the Dungeon Cells today, add to not ruin his excitement of the beatty of this place, he skipped that door and moved on.

Next on his list to visit, was the potions lab. It was, like the rest of the castle, amazing. It was a large round room, with any and all ingredients Hadrian could ever need, even the rarest ones.

The lab had a somewhat Steam punk theme to it, Hadrian couldn't really explain why. The lights in the room were glass bottles hanging from a metal string attached to the roof of the room. The actual lights themselfs, were small balls of pure white fire. 'Well that's pretty cool.'

In the center of the room was a round table with 5 pure Goblin metal cauldrons, he'd have to thank Ragnok for all of the gifts he himself crafted for his new home. Pretty much every metal in this entire castle, was made by the King Goblin himself. Hadrian really was honored.

Deciding to return to the Lab at all later date, he moved to the last door. The left half of the room was a dueling and magic area, with dummies that level the power of your spells and how to improve your spell casting. Hadrian figured he should make himself a wand soon, if only for something to do.

The left half of the room, was a muggles gym area. With punching bags, weights, , all that jazz. He figured he'd spend spend a lot of time here in order to keep his figure and fill into the form he had in the inbetween. 'Damn I miss my beard.'

In the farthest corner of the muggle side, Hadrian saw an obstacle course. It looked, in one word, awesome. ((Think American Ninja Warrior)) Oh Hadrian desperately wanted to try it, but he still need to see the rest of the castle, and he was still only 6.

Sighing sadly, Hadrian left the room to go back upstairs. On his way there however, he saw a strange engraving in one of the bricks in the walls.

Moving closer, he saw it was Perseltounge. 'Odd. Maybe a secret passage? Oh please be a secret passage!'

'~Only a Madman sees the truth as treason.~' 

Hadrian decided he liked that quote.

He noticed the words start to glow a golden color, only to be replaced by a gold door in a flash of magic.

'Oh HELL YEAH.'

Getting excited now, Hadrian pushed open the doors to see piles upon piles of Gold, Diamond, Ruby, Sapphire, Tanzanite, Blue Diamond, Jadeite, Pink Diamond, Alexandrite, Emerald, Musgravite, Red Beryl, Black Opal, and well, pretty much every gem in the world. Literally. Don't ask how Hadrian knew what all of these gems were.

Hadrian blinked in surprise. 'Shouldn't all this be at Gringotts?'  Shrugging and deciding he'd ask Ragnok later, he continued to look around the marvelous room.

There were many weapons hanging on the walls, swords, spears, battle axes, you name it. All of which, were Goblin crafted of course. 'They spoil me too much, I swear it's like they think I'm their ki-... oh yeah...'

Again deciding to come back and investigate the room further at a later date, Hadrian left the room, turned back around to only see the brick wall that was there a while ago. '...so awesome...'

Even now, at almost 300, magic was always something that amazed Hadrian.

Heading back upstairs, he walked into the last door to the right. This, was a 2 story library. Again, it reminded Hadrian of "Beauty and the Beast."

The library could hold estly put the one at Hogwarts to shame, and if Hermione wasn't a lying backstabbing thief, she would have been drooling. But, she was all of those things.

Shaking himself out of his thoughts, he walked around the gold library to glance at some of his new books. There were 2 sets of spiral staircases leading to the second floor terrace that went around the library.

The high ceiling of the library looked like the one from the Great hall, except, well, not. The one from Hogwarts would change with the weather from outside, this one will change with the lord's mood. Currently, it was a beautiful dark blue clouds, with the sun's golden light shining through from behind the clouds. 'Seems about right. I'm pretty calm right now but I'm always on edge, guess you could say I'm always on the calm before the storm mood... if that made sense.' 

Walking towards a circular table in the center of the library, he saw a large book with no tittle. Curious, he went to pick the nameless book up, as soon as he touched it however, his mind was flooded with knowledge. Not the knowledge you'd learn at school or anything, no he now knew where every single book was in this library. It was a strange thing, to just suddenly know something. Looking down at the book again, he opened it to see a blank pages, with a self-inking quill next to the book.

Wanting to try somethiing, he grabbed the quill and wrote down "Elemental Magics." He smiled when his thoughts were proven right, and millions of books about elemental magic were suddenly writen down below his elegant handwriting.

'These types of books are rare, but I think I do remember Morgana telling me she had one. It's like a table of contents, but with magic.'

Walking around the amazing library, he greeted the few portraits he saw, and grabbed a few books at random for later.

Leaving the room, he walked to the very back of the entrance hall to see a small sitting area, and the windows behind that acted as sliding doors, leading to the marvelous back yard. He'd check that out after the rest of the house, he still had 2 more floors to see!

The fountain was a pure white marble, with clear water and a bright blue bottom floor. In Hadrian's opinion, it was a bit too... bright. He waved his hand a few times, changing the fountain each time, till he finally found a style that he liked.

It was a simple black marble box of water at the bottom and floating up over it. The water in the one above it, was obviously staying there by magic. In between the two boxes, were slow moving water droplets. Hadrian could change the appearance of the water as he pleased. If he wanted them to be winter themed, the water inside the boxes became ice and the droplets became snow. If he wanted them to be spring themed, the bottom would be a grassy field with glowing flowers and the water droplets would be the droplets of the sun's golden magic.

He could also form the water to whatever he wished. During a party, he would freeze it and it became a swirl of ice, or become a self-aware water being, so on and so forwards. Hadrian was quite proud of himself.

((Yes I used ideas from Tangled and Frozen shut up))

The tanks on either side of the fountain would corresponde with the fountain, complete with magical wildlife.

Content with his work, he headed to the second floor.

He knew the last door on the right was the library, and saw no need to go explore it again, so he turned to the door on the opposite side of the library.

There, he found a living room. Walking around a bit, it reminded him of an apartment.

Each of the guest rooms were the same, but Hadrian knew that as soon as the head of house (him), assigned someone a room, said room would change itself to become a better liking to the guest staying there. The layout would stay the same, though.

Each room included a tv, a fireplace, 2 lounge chairs, one couch, one coffee table, a window-wall that is charmed to show the gardens, one queen sized bed, one large bathroom, a desk, a small dining table with 2 chairs, 2 dressers, multiple lights, and a small walk-in closet.

There were about 20 of these rooms, all charmed to keep sounds from inside the room not be heard outside, but noises from outside able to be heard inside.

All of these rooms were located on the western side of the castle. The eastern side, Hadrian had yet to explore.

(((A/N Okay I am sooo sorry for it being a somewhat short chapter and sorry if it doesn't make any sense -I'm terrible at explaining things- and I'm so very sorry that it'd took so long for me to get this far! I know yall probably don't want to hear excuses but I've just been really tired and I'm in desperate need of a back brace because I've been having back it's sues for about 3 years now and they still don't know what's wrong and UGH. sorry...)))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 79.6K 150
"She'll be the most powerful witch to ever exist." "And he will be very upset about that if he ever comes back." "Indeed. Which is why no one knows w...
114K 2.6K 30
***in editing*** ***sequel in progress*** you were James potter's little sister only there's one problem, you're a Slytherin and he's a Gryffindor. w...
1.1M 32.1K 48
Harry had lived an awful life so far first his abusive relatives then this huge man comes in and tells him he is actually a wizard and he will be att...
16.2K 570 43
Harry has just completed his fourth year at Hogwarts. It was that summer that he received a two year early creature inheritance and went to Gringotts...