Hired (L.H, Luke Hemmings)

By Suckmyirwin

"Have you even considered going out with a celeb?" "I mean, I guess I have." "How a... More

My Name Is
Hired
Car Radio
HALIEE'S A DIRTY WHORE
Luke's Girlfriend
Twitcam
They Look Like A Real Couple!
I Like You
Signed
Aaron & Sam
I've Got This
5SOS WORLD TOUR?
First Night Of Tour
Why Don't You?
She's In A Skirt
Cheating
I'm Done
It's Your Choice
Evil Bitch Who's Making Me Date Satan
Thanks For Pretending With Me
My Weakness
Promise
Engaged?
Your Mother Is Terrifying
Why Now?
Haliee, What Is That?
Haliee Danielle
Danielle Elisabeth
Blair Olivia
Alexa Ashen
Wait... Really?
Will You Post A Picture To Twitter
Merry Christmas!
Tears
.
Drunk Beaching
To New Beginnings
Surprise B*tch
Betrayal
Big Brother
Disneyland
Suprise
Broken computer
Writers Block:/
Bridesmaid Dresses
Tattoos
Tour Starts Again
Reunited/Bridesmaid Dresses Pt2
Rehearsal
Girlfriend Interview
Mono
Sleepy Luke
New computer
Back On Tour
Decided For Us
Takeout Today, Love
Modeling 2.0
He Shaved?! Ugh.
I Dont Want a Dog- I Need One
Her Hair Is Purple?!
Hey Hey Haliee
Welcome Jack
CALcium Is Shit
To Dani/Bye Tour
Bye 'Hired':(

Together

13.2K 298 168
By Suckmyirwin

CHAPTER 6: Luke's Pov:

Haliee and I are back at the hotel. I honestly got angry about that guy giving her his phone number because, I'm starting to actually like Hailee.

"LUCAS, HALIEE! YOU ARE BACK IN THE CRAZY HOTEL ROOM!" Mikey yells as we get into the room.

"Luke did you tell her about the event?" Cal asks.

"Yes. Luke helped me choose out a dress and shoes. Also, I got you a few things when I left, even though I was mad." She hands me a bag. I open it and find two flannels, four shirts and two new pairs of black skinny jeans.

"Thanks, Hale!" I say giving her a hug.

"You're welcome. Now help me practice walking in these god damn heels!" She giggles. "I'm only an inch shorter than Ash in these."

"Fuck! Luke you should've made her get shorter ones!" Ashton complains.

"Sorry mate, she just happened to like these." I say as she puts the blue shoes on.

"They work with how much of a giant you are." She giggles.

"I'm 6'4, it's not that tall!" I whine.

"Dude, you're like 6'millon." Cal says.

"LUCAS HELP ME WALK!" Haliee says, putting her hands out for me to grab. I help her start walking in them. MORE FUCKING CAMERA SNAPS!

"PICTURE!" Ash yells. We both don't move anything but our heads, we turn and flash a smile before continuing to walk.

"You document everything." Haliee says.

"That because the fans like to see what we're doing." Ash says probably tweeting.

"Hey guys, we're here in another hotel. Lucas here, is helping Hale learn to walk in these giant shoes." Cal says, facing the camera towards us, we just continue to walk. "SAY HELLO!"

"Hi!" I look up and smile really quick.

"Hi!" Haliee mirrors my movements before continuing to walk.

"We love you guys to death." Cal finishes the video. 

A MONTH LATER

"Wait, did you say the event was tonight?" I ask.

"Yeah, why?" Cal looks towards me, as I help Hales walk. I've been helping Haliee learn to walk in these things for a month.

"Shit, Luke. You're going to really need to help me walk in these tonight. Hold my hand REALLY tight." Haliee says. "What time is it?"

"It's 4:15." Ash says.

"What time is Lou coming to get us ready?" I ask.

"In about five minutes. That means she'll be getting Hale ready."

"Let me try to walk by myself." Haliee says. I stand close by her incase she stumbles, which she does a few times. I hear a knock at the door.

"IT'S UNLOCKED!" I yell, knowing it's Lou.

"Hi, boys. Oh, hello Haliee! Looks like your  boyfriend is helping you walk, yeah?" She says. "You guys are too cute! I'll make sure to get him ready last! Let's get your curlers in so they can set and you and continue walking!"

HALIEE'S POV: 

"You guys are too cute! I'll make sure to get him ready last! Let's get your curlers in so they can set and you and continue walking!" Lou tells me. Luke walks me over to where Lou is setting up.

"Curlers? Luke, watch out. I don't know if you're going to want to date me after you see me in curlers." I say.

"I'll want to date you all the time!" He says giving me a kiss on my lips. I giggle.

"Stop being adorable!" Lou says brushing my hair and starting the process of putting my curlers in.

"MUSIC PLEASE!" I yell. 

"BLINK?" Luke asks.

"SURE!" 

-

Lou is putting the last roller in.

"LUKE! Look how ridiculous I look!" I say.

"AWH! YOU LOOK ADORABLE!" He says taking my face and giving me a few kisses.

"No, I don't." I pout. 

"Yes, you do! I need pictures!"

"LUKE!" I whine.

"I won't put them anywhere. PLEASE!" He takes out his phone. He takes one of him smiling and me pouting. 

"You guys are actually the cutest couple ever." Lou says Michael, Calum and Ashton getting ready and now it's Luke's turn.

"LUCAS! LETS MOVE IT!" Calum yells at him. I take my shoes off as he goes to get ready. I go take off my makeup, take out my contacts and put my glasses on until Lou needs to do my makeup.

"I LOOK FABULOUS." I yell as I walk into the room.

"You still look beautiful, Hales." Luke says turning towards me. "LUCAS! Even thought that was adorable, we need to get you ready. Head in place!" Lou says.

"Lucas!" I cover my face, I'm blushing... Again. After Luke gets his hair ready into the perfect quiff, he goes to change as I get my makeup on.

"Can I see your dress, so I know what colors to use?" Lou asks. I nod.

"Luke picked it out. It's gorgeous." I say as I show her the dress.

"LUCAS! YOU CHOOSE GOOD DRESSES!" Lou yells to him.

"THANKS!" Luke yells back.

"Okay, I thinking champagne on your lids, to bring out your eyes, and black in the crease and outer corner to make it smokey. Then fake eyelashes" She says.

"Going to pretend I understood that. OKAY, sounds good!" I say. I only really know how to apply eyeshadow onto my eyelid and into my crease. A bit later, she was done with my makeup.

"I'm going to turn you around until you're completely finished. Boys, keep Luke out until we're done." Lou says.

"Done!" Michael yells pushing Luke out of the room. She takes out my curlers and pins back the left side of my hair, she brushes it out and sprays, what I'm guessing is hairspray. A few minutes later she was done. 

"I'm covering the mirror and doing into the boys room so you can get changed!" She says, running into Ashton and Luke's room. I take my dress and put it on. It's a bit long, so I got good shoes.

"READY!" I yell. Everybody comes in. Lou covers her mouth, smiling wide, Ash, Cal, Mike are all smiling big and Luke is just staring.

"I look awful don't I?" I say.

"Absolutely gorgeous!" Lou bounces up and down.

"You look pretty!" Michael says.

"Agreed!" Cal replies.

"Double agreed." Ash chimes in.

"You look stunning, babe." Luke says, giving me a kiss.

"I want to see!" I say. Lou nods and I walk over to the full mirror. I see that I do look okay. My hair is 40's style with one side pinned back, exposing my new cartilage piercing, my dress is stunning, I love that Luke chose it, my makeup looks good because Lou did it. 

"I'm impressed you could make me look okay." I say.

"HEY! You look gorgeous all the time!" Luke says.

"Not true. She made me look okay for the first time ever." I say.

"DON'T SAY THAT! You're beautiful all the time!" 

"N-" I'm cut off by Luke's lips on mine. Every time he kisses me, my stomach feels like theres a zoo in it. I feel tingles in my body.

"Good, that shut you up!" He says. "Get your phone and shoes, we have to go!" 

-

We just pulled up in front of the event. I slip my shoes on and Luke helps me out of the car. 

"We need a picture so I can tweet it." I say. Ashton takes a picture of us two. Well, a couple- the normal ones, one of us smiling, one of me kissing Luke's cheese and him smiling and one of us kissing. We get a photographer to take one on my phone of all four guys and I, in the middle. 

@HalieeRodes-

Red carpet event with three of my best friends and my amazing boyfriend @Luke5SOS @Ashton5SOS @Calum5SOS @Michael5SOS @5SOS *Four attachments*

"We're an adorable group." Ashton says. They all favorite and retweet the tweet. We walk the red carpet, with Luke's arm wrapped tight around my waist, so I don't fall. Flashes, pictures, signatures, interviews one after another, after another.

-

We are all driving back in separate cars, other than Luke and I. Luke and I were the only people to not drink on sip of alcohol at all, the others are drunk off their asses.

"Hale?" Luke asks.

"Yeah?"

"If I tell you something, will you promise not to be mad if you don't feel the same?" 

"What are you talking about?" I ask. He presses his lips to mine. "Luke we're alone, why are you doing this?"

"I really like you." He says. I smile. He likes me, I like him. What? He likes... ME.

"Really?" I ask smiling.

"Really, A LOT." He says.

LUKE'S POV:

"I really like you." I tell her. She smiles, that's good... Right?

"Really?" She asks smiling.

"Really, A LOT." I inform her. She kisses me passionately.

"I like you too." She whispers. We continue to kiss on the way to the hotel. The car stops and we break the kiss. She takes off her shoes and we walk into the hotel, hand and hand. We enter her room. 

"I'm going take this stuff off of my face, I'll be back." She gives me another kiss before walking into the bathroom. I go into mine and Ashton's room. I remove my black skinny jeans, black button up shirt, black blazer and my vans and change into sweatpants and a t-shirt. I brush my teeth, knowing I'm probably going to kiss Haliee again. I enter her room and lay on her bed, scrolling though my room. 

"Hey Luke?" Haliee calls from the bathroom.

"Yeah?" I call back.

"Can you hand me some shorts and a t-shirt please?" 

"Sure, one second." I run into my room and grab one of my shirts and a pair of her black pajama shorts from her suitcase. I've always wanted to see what a girl, that I really like, looks in my clothes. I knock on the door and she opens it a crack to grab her clothes.

"Thank you." She smiles. I nod and walk back to her bed. I continue to scroll through my phone until the door opens.

"This is your shirt. I can tell because it smells like your cologne and it's like a dress on me." She smiles.

"Yes it it. You look adorable it in. Come cuddle." I say holding my arms out. She climbs in the bed with me. "Come here." I say patting my stomach. She turns and wraps her arm around my waist. I pull her on top of my stomach. Her whole, small body is on top of mine. She leans down and kisses me.

"Luke?" She asks.

"Yeah?" I ask, examining her beautiful face.

"I really like you." She giggles.

"I really like you too, and have for a while." I give her another kiss. I know, I know this much kissing may seem too early but we've been doing this for a while.

"So have I." She smiles, giving me another kiss. We continue to kiss for a while. I love her kisses. They make me feel warm inside, like the house on Christmas Eve, they make my lips feel tingly and she always tastes like mint. 

"Luke?" She whispers after our make out session. I nod. "You're so attractive." she giggles and gives me another kiss.

"Says you. Have you seen yourself?" 

"But, you're a gorgeous human being. When you're as close as I am, you're fascinating, I'm taking in all your perfect features. You're eyes are gorgeous, smile is perfect, it's just you're face is-is captivating." She explains, running her hands through my hair. Nobody has ever said anything like that to me, i feel wanted. I give her a long and most passionate kiss I've ever given her. She opens her mouth slightly, saying it's okay for me to slip my tongue in. Our mouths and tongues move in sync and I can say she's the most stunning and alluring person.

"You should sleep, you look tired." I say to her. She nods and puts her head in my neck. I take the blanket and put it overtop of us, falling asleep almost instantly.

-

(A/N:)

I just want to put out there that I wrote all of this, none of it was taken and I just put what I thought of Luke into a small summary:-)

SO INSANE CHAPTER, YEAH?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

214K 4.5K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
275K 17.4K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
1.1M 20.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
64.9K 1.3K 47
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A messy relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando...