plot bunnys

By nebbiaofthedark

plot bunnys I do not have the skill to write but still wish to set on their paths. please comment if you wish... More

itachi reincarnated as a Winchester
xanxus is a Winchester
sammy with flames
Swap!fgod
error is cross
Oodako is nightmare
cursed dream
FGOD! error meets buttonberry
Thor as Dream
sans +dandruff
Time travel FGOD
reapertale + storyshift

ds!shattered dream

107 3 0
By nebbiaofthedark

Soo...
The concept Shattered dream but in dreamswap.
Umm, so something crucial happens in the plot that causes nightmare to believe that to get dream back to how he was he'll have to understand how dream feels.
So nightmare stupidly eats a positive apple

Sinking his teeth into the apple. A strong compulsion flows in his marrow. Ravenously he tears into the apple. Pain constantly growing, nightmare wants to stop but he can't. Biting the cursed apple for the last time, Pain blooms from his back blood flows from his maw staining the grass red. Wing burst form his back. Lilac feathers flying everywhere. Looking up he sees dream looking at him in horror, tears streaming down his face. Nightmare smiles a sickeningly sweet grin. He strides forward.

dream stumbled back and trips falling on his arse. Dreams feathers fall off and his wings dissipate in a golden cascade, slowly the feeling of sickening positivity fades form his aura.

"Well brother do you love me now" nightmare purred out.

Dream sobs in the background.

Please comment if you write this.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.7K 2.3K 57
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
71.3K 2.4K 70
I do not own any of the characters. Y/n are a supe. But not a famous one, that didn't work out. Now you are one of the sevens PAs. Maybe, briefly Th...
331K 19.1K 41
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
212K 4.8K 70
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad