Unsustainable [VKOOK]

By HanMinGi_7

After years of suffering, Taehyung and Jungkook decide to give their marriage one last chance. More

House of Cards
Young Forever
Sofa
Save Me
Reflection
Butterfly
Hold Me Tight
I Need You
War of Hormones
Love is not Over
Fire
Rain
Talk - Part One
Talk - Part Two
Stigma
Move
One Night in a Strange City
Boys Meet Evil
Blood, Sweat and Tears
Danger
Wings
Tomorrow
Let Go (Sequel)
Illegal (Sequel)
Not today (Sequel)
Boys with luv (Prequel)
First love (Prequel)
Peaches and cream (Sequel)

Make me your doll (Sequel)

5.4K 211 19
By HanMinGi_7

Tired, tired, tired.

It's the only word that goes through Taehyung's mind as he pulls the handle down, entering the house with a sigh of relief. Between his meeting at the library early in the morning, his boss claiming they needed to rearrange all the bookshelves – which they did, only to hear that it wasn't satisfying – and the traffic congestion on his way home, Taehyung didn't have a lot of time to rest today. It's been like that all week long, and he can't be thankful enough for the fact Saturday is approaching.

"Kookie?" He calls, eyelids prickling from the lack of sleep. The lights are on, which means his husband is awake even at such a late hour. Did he wait for him?

"I'm here!" A voice replies from their bedroom, Taehyung smiling tiredly as he removes his shoes before walking towards the source of the noise. Jungkook is lounging on the bed with a book in his hands, making a grabbing motion towards Taehyung the moment he spots him. It's with a groan of relief that Taehyung nestles into his arms, the book soon forgotten on the edge of the mattress. Jungkook rolls on his back, loving to feel Taehyung weighing down on him as he relaxes in his embrace.

"How have you been?" Taehyung asks, voice muffled into Jungkook's chest.

"Fine, saw Jimin today."

"How is he?"

"Still over excited about his upcoming trip with Hoseok." Jungkook chuckles, "How about you?"

"I think work is going to kill me before the end of the week." The raven-haired male hums soothingly as an answer, starting to massage Taehyung's scalp, and the man feels like melting. He heaves a long sigh in the soft fabric of Jungkook's hoodie, finally feeling all the tension accumulated during the day melting away.

"It's okay... You worked hard today, you can relax now." Jungkook encourages him, kissing the crown of his head, and Taehyung can't prevent another soft sound of pleasure from leaving his mouth. His husband's touches are starting to feel electrifying, and a faint voice at the back of his mind wonders when was the last time he let Jungkook take control and reduce him to a begging mess. "My pretty doll."

It was almost inaudible, but Taehyung catches the words anyway. A strong shiver racks through his body at the same time a whimper resonates in the room, and he belatedly realises the sound came from his mouth.

"Well, who thought you'd like that so much..." He can hear Jungkook's smirk in his voice, and he emits an embarrassed whine, burying his face in his husband's chest in shame.

"Shut up..." He mumbles, Jungkook's chest rumbling as he laughs.

"Actually, this reminds me of this something I read the other day... it was about dollification." Taehyung lifts his head, a spark of curiosity lighting in his gaze.

"D-Dollification?" The words sounds promising, heat spreading on his cheeks as his imagination runs wild.

"It's all about dolls, as you can guess. You act like one and you let your owner do whatever he wants with you." Jungkook explains, and Taehyung hangs on every word, "Dolls don't talk and don't move on their own either, so it's a good way to unwind if you have too much on your mind. I thought maybe it was a good way for you to relax... How does that sound?" Taehyung blinks, feeling like he just had an epiphany. It's like the perfect solution to unwind after that stressful week has miraculously appeared.

"It sounds wonderful. More than wonderful." Jungkook's smile widens, hand replacing a strand of hair behind Taehyung's ear.

"Most people like to dress as dolls but since you're not too into crossdressing, I thought maybe we could turn you into a man doll or something like that. Maybe with a suit and-"

"Wait, you actually thought about this a whole lot, didn't you?" Taehyung grins as he spots a light blush spreading on Jungkook's cheeks.

"Well... I just like the idea." The raven-haired male makes a sheepish smile, averting his gaze from Taehyung's.

"It's fine," Taehyung chuckles, shifting so he can kiss his husband's lips, "I like it too. And I think a suit would be great." Jungkook's gaze comes back on his face, the man playing with the hem of Taehyung's shirt.

"So... How about we try that on Saturday?"

"Sounds perfect." Taehyung can already feel excitement running in his veins, and he prays for Saturday to come soon.

It's Saturday noon when Taehyung goes back from work, smelling a wonderful scent of grilled meat coming from the kitchen.

"You're an angel." He declares the moment he enters the kitchen, eyeing the frying pan and salivating at the pork and vegetables inside of it. Eating that wonderful meal sounds like heaven on Earth, and he's thankful Jungkook took the time to cook for the two of them.

"Pretty sure angels don't eat meat, but thanks." Jungkook grins while stirring the meat in the pan, the chestnut-haired male embracing him from behind and snickering at his vegan joke. They remain like that for a few minutes, in a comfortable silence only broken from time to time by Taehyung's pecks on Jungkook's nape.

Discreetly, Taehyung sniffs Jungkook's shoulder that smells like his perfume, humming in satisfaction at the familiar scent. He loves how tall Jungkook is, how reassuring it is to have him like that against him. Taehyung can already feel himself slowly sinking into a more submissive state of mind, his attention entirely focused on his husband – his owner for today, Taehyung reminds himself. A small whimper leaves his mouth as he thinks about their upcoming scene, Jungkook arching an eyebrow as he hears the sound.

"What is it, Doll?" He smirks, Taehyung squeezing him tighter hearing the pet name. Jungkook turns off the hotplate, turning around in his husband's embrace. "Impatient already?" He asks with a low voice, gently grabbing Taehyung's chin to make the man look at him. He can see Taehyung's Adam apple bobbing up and down, his eyes already a bit glassy from the lust coursing in his veins.

"A-A little." Taehyung smiles sheepishly, receiving a peck on the nose.

"Well we need to eat first, okay? I don't want us to start the scene with an empty belly."

"'Kay." Taehyung kisses him, fists clenching the fabric of his shirt, and Jungkook's can't help but groan softly. It's been so long since the last time he had Taehyung so pliant like that, and he wants nothing more than making him fall apart.

"Come on." He says after letting Taehyung kiss him for a minute, patting his stomach, "Go sit down so I can properly feed that belly." Taehyung obeys immediately, and a few minutes after the two of them are eating Jungkook's delicious food, casually chatting together. Even though Taehyung tries not to get aroused too fast, his gaze keeps drifting from Jungkook's eyes to his inviting neck, the raven-haired male smirking when he notices.

"Like what you see, Doll?" Taehyung casts his eyes down, unable to hold Jungkook's intense stare.

"Y-Yes Daddy." His eyes flutter close when he feels fingertips grazing his jaw, Jungkook taking his sweet time to trace his features for the next few minutes.

"Come sit on my lap." Jungkook murmurs, Taehyung immediately obliging and making himself comfortable on his husband's thighs. Jungkook grabs a bowl of freshly cut fruits resting on the table, taking a piece of strawberry between his thumb and index finger.

"Eat."

Taehyung leans forward, taking the fruit into his mouth and sighing as sweetness explodes on his tongue.

"Good doll." A small mewl answers Jungkook's words, the raven-haired male gently running a hand into his husband's hair. Jungkook feeds him for the next few minutes, Taehyung sometimes making him eat some chunks of fruits as well.

After a while, Jungkook puts the bowl back on the table and wipes his fingers, before cradling Taehyung's face into his hands.

"Now, let's get prepared, alright?" Taehyung shudders, already starting to sink into subspace thanks to his owner's soft tone.

"Yes Daddy."

"Good boy." Jungkook lifts him up into his arms, Taehyung letting himself be carried to the bedroom where his husband makes him lie down on the bed. Jungkook removes all of Taehyung's clothes, sometimes struggling a little as Taehyung is already starting to relax. He eventually manages though, humming softly to himself as he takes the clothes that were carefully folded by Taehyung over the desk chair earlier.

He carefully dresses Taehyung up, buttoning the white shirt with slow movements before helping Taehyung into his suit jacket. After putting some black pants on him, he picks Taehyung up again and goes to the bathroom, making him sit on the laundry machine. "You're going to be the prettiest doll around." The raven-haired male smiles, taking a cotton pad over which he pours some lotion before dabbing it on Taehyung's skin. He then gently smears some cream on his face, Taehyung closing his eyes as he lets himself focus on the feeling of his owner's hands on his skin. His whole world narrows down to this feeling, along with the soft sound of Jungkook's voice praising him from time to time.

Jungkook starts applying some make up on his face, spotting the way Taehyung's lips part a little as he relaxes even more. He takes his time, applying a sprinkle of gold over Taehyung's eyelids, right above his lash line. Then, he smears the liquid foundation on Taehyung's honeyed skin, Taehyung feeling himself sinking into subspace more and more. But he's still having troubles to completely unwind, mind unconsciously resisting the total loss of control that somewhat makes him a bit apprehensive. It's not like the usual scene, in which he would still be able to move around at least the tiniest bit; no, it's complete surrender to Jungkook, it's allowing him to do whatever he wants with his body, and as much as he wants it, Taehyung somehow can't seem to let go.

That is, until Jungkook kisses his lips, murmuring soft words as their noses gently bump together.

"It's okay, pretty doll, you can let go. Daddy will take care of you."

It's like a switch flicks in Taehyung's head, and he doesn't feel his body go limp, but he definitely feels himself faceplant in Jungkook's chest. A deep laugh makes it rumble against Taehyung's skull, before delicate hands cradle his face, gently making him lean back.

"Here you go..." Jungkook picks him up, and Taehyung feels small into his arms. He wants to say that to Jungkook for a brief second, but he feels so good and relaxed that his lips won't open. He recalls at the back of his mind that he actually doesn't need to say anything, doesn't even need to move an inch today; he can just bask in the feeling of being used like a toy, for the sake of his owner's pleasure.

Jungkook lays him down on the soft mattress, Taehyung ending up on his stomach with his arm sticking out at an odd angle. But he couldn't care less, his mind blissfully blank and only focusing on the way Jungkook's hands are running down his waist.

"That's some good quality doll right here." Jungkook smirks to himself, patting Taehyung's butt in satisfaction. He likes teasing him, and Taehyung would have loved to be a bratty sub and reply something witty, but not today. Today, he'll simply agree with whatever Jungkook claims because he has no say in this – he's just a doll, after all. "I wonder how it'd feel to be inside you..." The raven-haired boy murmurs, a shudder blooming on Taehyung's skin as his owner brushes his nose along the crook of his neck.

The exhales that leaves Taehyung's mouth is shaky when he realises Jungkook is starting to rub himself against the crease of his ass. A low hum leaves Jungkook's mouth as he rolls his hips into Taehyung's heat, but the fact they're both fully clothed quickly makes it frustrating. Thus, it's not long before Jungkook unzips his own jeans, soiling Taehyung's pants with a few drops of precum as his cock rubs against the fabric.

Jungkook is an impatient owner, though, so that he soon turns Taehyung around in order to remove his pants, quickly getting rid of them and throwing them on the floor. He does the same with the suit jacket before unbuttoning his shirt, that he leaves on though, enjoying the way its white colour contrasts with his doll's tanned skin.

After that, he rolls Taehyung back on his stomach, taking the bottle of lube on the nightstand to smear some on his cock. A hiss leaves his mouth as he settles himself and pushes forward, the lewd sight of his cock sliding easily between his doll's buttcheeks making him muffle a moan against the crook of Taehyung's neck.

"Such a good doll for Daddy..." He pants, the situation affecting him more than he expected. Having so much power over Taehyung is thrilling – it's complete domination, something Jungkook would have been afraid to try even a few months ago. In such a state, it's not easy for Taehyung to let him know if he enjoys it or not, and Jungkook can't know whether or not he should stop, afraid Taehyung would be too deep in his doll-like state to actually be able to tell him if he didn't like something. But Taehyung assured him he would love to try, and that he will pinch Jungkook if anything goes wrong.

He lifts the hem of Taehyung's shirt and covers his back with kisses, before feeling the need to be a bit harsher and settling for hickeys instead. Soon, Taehyung's back is covered in red marks, which has Jungkook cursing at the sinful sight.

Not wanting to come too soon, the raven-haired male slows down his thrusts, rolling Taehyung on his back again as he wants to see his doll's face. That's when a fit of laughter escapes his mouth as his eyes land on Taehyung's stomach, his fingers coming to play with the small white puddle resting there. To say he was afraid Taehyung wouldn't like being a doll... The chestnut-haired male is actually even more affected by this than he is, given he came just from rubbing against the mattress and Jungkook using him.

"Look at this mess... Aren't you a bad doll for coming without getting Daddy's permission? What did you think, hmm? Or are you malfunctioning?" He takes Taehyung's shaft into his hand with a smirk, seeing the doll's thigh jolting as a reflex in the corner of his eyes. "It's fine, I'll just have to make you hard again. I don't care if you're over-stimulated, you brought this on yourself." He warns as he leans forward, licking a long stripe over his length before taking him into his mouth. He holds Taehyung's thighs down to keep them from involuntarily jolting, wanting the doll to just lie there and take what he gives him.

It doesn't take him long to bring Taehyung back to full hardness, the doll's gaze still fixated on the ceiling as tears roll down his eyes from the over-stimulation. Jungkook releases his cock with a wet sound, looking with satisfaction at the mess he created.

"You're not allowed to come. Dolls don't need to, right?" He smiles mischievously, gently wiping at the tears with one hand until Taehyung's cheeks are dry. After a kiss on his lips, he squeezes some lube on his fingers before spreading Taehyung's legs with his other hand. It takes a few minutes for the doll to be finally ready, Jungkook hastily lining himself up as he can't wait to have his fun. He holds one of Taehyung's legs up against his chest before pushing inside, groaning at the tightness that surrounds his shaft.

"Fuck..." His head drops on Taehyung's shoulder as he starts with a slow pace, his other hand sneaking under Taehyung's shirt to play with his nipple. The doll's body is one he knows by heart, but it seems like he can't get tired of it. "You feel so good."

Jungkook accelerates the pace, not caring the slightest about Taehyung's neglected cock that is ceaselessly dripping with precum by now. The squelching sounds the lube makes are so lewd, only fuelling the fire in his loins even more. There's no finesse to Jungkook's movements, only the primal need to get off and come deep inside his doll's body to mark it as his own.

Wanting more, Jungkook slams his hips against Taehyung's, a glance at his doll's face telling him more tears are rolling down Taehyung's cheeks, his lips parted open in a silent moan. His doll is already close, Jungkook can tell.

"Remember... You're not coming without permission." He reminds him, circling two fingers around the base of his shaft so that Taehyung won't be able to come. Taehyung's eyes roll in the back of their sockets as he goes through a dry orgasm barely a minute after, a choked sound leaving his mouth before he can hold it in.

"Did I actually order a talking doll? I don't think so." Jungkook reprimands sternly while slowing down his thrusts, before an idea comes to his mind. "Let's play a game, baby doll. If you manage to stay silent until Daddy comes, Daddy will let you have your fun as well. If not, you won't come at all."

Of course, Jungkook makes sure to pound into Taehyung's sweet spot with every thrust in the next few minutes, feeling in the mood to torture his doll a little. Taehyung resists well, but the moment Jungkook tweaks his nipple, a tiny whimper leaves Taehyung's mouth on its own, making a devilish smile spread on Jungkook's face.

"I won, doll."

The mere sight of Taehyung being desperate for his release but trying not to let out any sound has him getting closer, frantically chasing his upcoming release with hard thrusts. He holds Taehyung against him possessively, nuzzling in the crook of his neck before biting the soft flesh as he comes with a cry. His hips stutter as he releases deep inside Taehyung's body, eyes squeezing shut from the pleasure.

Eventually, he leans back with a deep sigh, admiring his work. There is dry cum on Taehyung's soft tummy, tears streaking his face and a red mark at the base of his neck, where Jungkook muffled his moans. Apart from his ragged breath, Taehyung is completely silent now, his body limp and his gaze still fixated on the ceiling, but his cock is still of an angry red as he still hasn't gotten his release.

"Beautiful." He mutters with a grin, a hand wandering on Taehyung's inner thigh. "We should take a bath, shouldn't we?"

He knows Taehyung will curse at him later for not letting him come at his turn, but Jungkook is feeling a bit sadistic today. So, he takes Taehyung bride-style into his arms and carries him to the bathroom, where he frees him from the dirtied shirt he was still wearing. He sets him on the washing machine for a second in order to open the tap, coming back to him immediately after.

"You did so well..." He pecks Taehyung's nose, a fond smile spreading on his lips at his husband's dishevelled state. He's slowly slipping out of his dominant persona, but he knows that it will take much longer for Taehyung to come down to Earth as the man is still deep into subspace. Or should he call it dollspace?

Still, Taehyung needs to rehydrate after sweating so much and shedding tears. Jungkook takes the water bottle he had put on the sink earlier, opening it before encouraging Taehyung to swallow down the fresh liquid.

"At least a few gulps, okay?" He almost coos as Taehyung is drinking obediently, a droplet of water running down his chin once Jungkook lowers the bottle. "You're doing great. I'm gonna turn off the tap, alright? I'll be right back, don't worry." He walks away after one last peck on Taehyung's lips, quickly shutting off the tap before going back to Taehyung.

He carries the chestnut-haired male to the bathtub, making sure not to make Taehyung bump anywhere as he lowers him into the water. Taehyung ends up with his back against Jungkook's chest, head leaning against his shoulder as he still hasn't regained control of his muscles.

"It's okay, I'm here..." Jungkook murmurs sweet nothings into his ear, gently rubbing the dried come away from Taehyung's belly with his thumb while his other hand kneads the supple flesh of his thigh.

They stay like that for a long while, Taehyung relishing both the warmth of Jungkook's arms and that of the water. He lets Jungkook take care of him and wash his body with that fruity shower gel he likes so much, massaging his sore limbs all over. Taehyung is still not ready to come back to reality, but he knows he's slowly getting there.

Eventually, Jungkook carries him out of the bathtub, drying the two of them before taking him to bed. Taehyung sighs in bliss as he feels himself being wrapped in a fluffy blanket, sticking to Jungkook's naked body next to him. Jungkook starts brushing his hair, and Taehyung lets himself bask into the feeling, using it to ground himself to reality.

It takes a long while for him to come back to his senses, emerging from the blissful nothingness that made all his worries fly away. It's a bit tough to go back to a life where he has responsibilities and has to think for himself instead of letting Jungkook do it for him, but with his husband's sweet ministrations, Taehyung eventually manages to crack an eye open.

"What did you say?" Jungkook asks, having heard something coming out of Taehyung's mouth, but the words were mumbled and he couldn't decipher what they meant.

"Asshole... You didn't let me come." The raven-haired male can't help but burst in laugh at this, holding Taehyung tight against him.

"I'm sorry, Baby... I just wanted to tease you a little.

"'m frustrated now..." Jungkook kisses his temple, hand already wandering down.

"I can make it better, if you want."

It only takes a few minutes for Taehyung to come, Jungkook catching most of his release with his hand in order not to soil their clean bodies. As his husband wipes his hand with a tissue, Taehyung's eyes flutter open, and the dumbest smile spreads on his lips as he catches Jungkook's gaze. He's really stupidly in love, he reckons, but he can't find it in himself to cringe about his cheesy behaviour.

"What?" Jungkook smiles, head dropping on the pillow so that their noses are barely millimetres apart.

"Did you like it?"

"I think you can tell given I came twice faster than usual," Jungkook chuckles, their hands lacing under the blanket, "Ten out of ten would recommend. Great doll, no malfunction." Taehyung laughs, tangling their legs together as well.

"So you won't return me to the manufacturer then?"

"No," Jungkook grins, holding him close, "All things considered, I'll think I'll keep you a bit longer."

****

Aren't they cute? I want a love life like that lol

Thanks a lot for reading this! If you can leave me a comment, it would also be greatly appreciated~ Thanks for 10k views by the way and for all the upvotes and comments!! Don't hesitate to have a look at my other fics ^^

Also join me on twitter @ Han_Min_Gi_12

By the way, this isn't traditional dollification because it often involves wearing a dress or leather clothes (at least that's what I read when I made my research), but I wanted to try something new and that would fit the characters' personalities. I hope you enjoyed it anyway :)!

Have a wonderful day or night ♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

148K 4.3K 62
A series of one shot different chapters different stories angst sad ending fluff ❤ smut request are open
11.6K 629 10
Sweet love story of two lovers. All picture credits to their owner.
580K 17.3K 23
In which Jeon Jungkook, a normal student and a fanboy to the boyband group BTS and Kim Taehyung a BTS member gets forced into a marriage. Will there...
102K 4.6K 40
she loved him, even if his heart longed for someone else. ≖ a kim taehyung short story all rights reserved