v. 5ever [asap rocky x tyler...

By -enemies

rakim mayers x tyler okonma. "this is a love that won't last. but i want it to." 5EVER. More

part a- introduction
000.epigraph
00. fear no man, in god we trust
02. hot
03. runna

01. gutterboy

846 63 54
By -enemies

01. gutterboy

-
RAKIM
-

HARLEM
MAY 25TH

I let out a low grunt as I watched some broad I knew from high school suck my shit up. She wasn't the best,, but I needed something to pass the time as I waited on jordan to get the information about this hit. I continued to watch the girl struggle to swallow my inches, feeling sorry for her.

"Sweetie it's okay if-" I stopped my speech, interrupted by my phone ringing. "Saved by the bell," I muttered as I pulled out my phone, smiling once I saw the name jordan pop up on my screen.
"Oh shordie, you can leave now or whatever." I muttered as I grabbed a wet wipe and cleaned my dick. "Learn how suck this shit before you bag a nigga, aite? Now, get out."

I watched her slowly get up and grab her stuff, probably more than embarrassed, before walking out my apartment. Once the door slammed shut, I quickly picked up the call and held the phone up to my ear. "What, nigga?"

"The fuck took you so long to answer my call, nigga?"

I snorted as I got up and moved towards my kitchen, looking through the cupboards for some hidden snacks. "I ain't yo bitch nigga, I ain't gotta pick up after the third ring."

"well, you should start, nigga, this man yams moving crazy." Jordan sighed into my ear.

"Whatchu mean, 'moving crazy'?"

"So, you know how we set to do this hit tonight?" Jordan prolonged making me roll my eyes like fifteen times in a Damn second.

"Get to the fucking point, jordan."

"This nigga want us to kill that one rich nigga that live in soho." Jordan deadpanned making me furrow my eyebrows in confusion.

"Who?"

"Dave."

"East?" I sputtered out in disbelief. "Nuh, uh, that nigga got mob fucking ties, im not trying to be hunted for this."

"Bruh, that nigga gon pay us 55k if we get this done."

"Yeah...55k for our funerals! Yams know I don't fucking play with mobsters, I don't fuck with that hunted shit, he KNOWS this. He knows." I seethed, irritated. It seems like this nigga tryna set us up, not help us out.

"Its that or end up on the fucking news, rocky."

"Bitch, we gon end up on the fucking news anyways if we pull through!" I snapped before taking a deep breath.

Inhale,

Exhale

Never mind, that shit don't work for me.

"Bruh, tell him to push that shit back a couple weeks, I'm trying not to lose my fucking cool." I stated as I took a seat on my counter.

"Bro, let's just get it done!"

"Okay, mister smarty pants, riddle me this; we just got told who we killing today, we have no plan at all, yet, you're ready to bust through a fucking mobsters house, unprepared. How do you think that's gonna end ?"

the sound of Jordan sucking his teeth rang into my ear, leaving me irritated, 'cuz I know he bouta say some dumb shit. "That ain't even a riddle, bitch."

"I'll slap the shit outta you, bruh. Just deliver the fucking message; push the date back."

"Ight big bubba, I'm headed to yam's joint in a few minutes anyways, I'll give you an update later."

"Okay, nigga just don't take two hours to get ready cuz I know you not bout to leave now. "

"I love the fact that you know me so well." jordan giggled. this nigga so fucking gay, it's funny.

"Shut up, bro. but ight, holla at me when you get the reply. "

"Kool-Aid."

I'm tired of this nigga.

"You know what? Bye." I quickly hung up and placed my phone in my pocket before looking towards my microwave in disbelief.

"This nigga really said Kool-Aid?"

  OMNISCIENT

tyler sighed as he walked into the small diner he was seated in last week, expecting to see his friend symere and jahseh sitting in the far back booth making noise, but alas, the two boys were nowhere to be seen. so, tyler took it upon himself to just take a seat and wait for the duo to arrive.

The boy scrolled boredly through his phone, his eyes stopping at a insta post showing a picture of a oh so familiar white boy and a mixed girl, posing stupidly. Tyler rolled his eyes before placing his phone down, and looking up before letting out a loud 'fuck' once he saw a familiar face staring right at him from the other side of the booth.

"H-how d-did you?" Tyler muttered quietly as he stared at rakim who was intensely watching the younger. The two continued to stare at each other until rakim spoke up.

"You not from here."

tyler gave the man a nervous smile, "tuh, yeah I live in soh-"

"I know. but you not from here."

the younger shifted in his seat, "well I moved here from cali like 3 years ago with my mom."

"where's ya pops?"

"don't know him." tyler huffed dryly before staring deeply into rakim's eyes.

"who are you? and what do you want from me?" Tyler said placing his hands down; trying to sus out rakim's act.

The older simply shrugged and gave tyler a dashing grin before answering, "any friend of jordan is a friend of mine."

"So, when can we hang again?"  Tyler found himself asking as rakim walked him towards the subway. The bucket hat wearing boy ended up cancelling his plans with his two friends to wander the streets of New york with a complete stranger, who managed to convince him he wasn't going to rob him for his supreme cap.

" I don't know. when will we cross paths again, shordie?" rakim shrugged making tyler laugh, hard.

"Cross paths? More like you magically appeared out of nowhere." Tyler chuckled making rakim roll his eyes.

"Im telling you, I came and took a seat cuz I realized you was jordan's lil friend. thats it. I'm not gon rob you for your riches," rakim grinned genuinely making tyler smirk. "if wanted to rob you..the deed would've been done."

Tyler rolled his eyes for the third time today before grinning at rakim, "I'll buy that answer for now."

" as you should." rakim uttered as he dropped tyler off to his platform,stopping in his tracks once felt his phone ring. "Gimme a second, shordie." he muttered before walking away from the the unfazed boy.

"What that nigga say?" The tall man muttered into his phone hurriedly.

"He said we going on the 27th so we got ...two days to plan this out." jordan voiced through the phone making rakim sigh.  two days was barely enough to take out the biggest mobster in nyc. but, what could rakim do?

"Fuck...Fuck ...fuck..okay, send me his address and shit, then pull up to mines right after, okay?" the hooded man turned slightly to look over at tyler, who was too busy listening to music and staring at his phone to even notice the taller man staring at him. "I got some business to take care of, so you might be outside for awhile, okay?"

"dawg, it's bri-"

rakim quickly held the phone away from his ear, pressing the end call button before approaching tyler, a risky idea forming in his mind.

"hey, rich boy," the older uttered loudly as he tapped the younger on the shoulder, earning the boy's attention.

"yes, rakim?"

"why don't we hang out this Thursday?" rakim grinned watching hopeful glimmer return to tyler's eyes.

"really??"

" yeah, sure. how bout you show me round the streets of soho then we head back to mine to watch a film or sum? " rakim uttered hoping the latter would fall for the bait.

an unsure look crossed the younger's face making the former nibble nervously on his lip. "I got classes on thursday, and my mom doesn't like me hanging out around Harlem when its real late...perhaps you can swing around mine?"

rakim was so happy on the inside he was tempted to hit a backflip on the spot. But the man remained calm, his body language, ever so slightly shifting from hopeful to content. "sure, just send me the addy and I'll pull up when you text me your ready."

"mkay..dont you need my number for that?" tyler queried making rakim groan .

"How could a nigga like me forget?"  The man quickly pulled out his phone and let Tyler copy in his number, his smile slightly widening as the boy quickly typed in his digits.

"Here! I'll text you tonight." tyler grinned as he handed back rakim his phone; his train pulling up on que. "Well, It was cool hanging with you, rakim, see you on Thursday!" the boy yelled as he began to walk backwards towards his train while waving at the older man at the same time.

"See you, t." rakim smirked waving a little before dropping his hand back to his side, his eyes concentrated on the bucket hat wearing boy boarding the train with a big gap toothed smile on his face; the sight of it making rakim smile too.

Suddenly, the doors closed and the train slowly but surely began to zoom off towards soho.

"that'll be 34 dollas and seventy five cents, sir." The cab driver said as stopped on rakim's block, his arm outstretched, awaiting for the man to place the dollars in his hand. rakim sucked his teeth before grabbing a two twenties out of his pocket an slapping it in the cabbies hand.

"Keep the change." was all that was said as the man stepped out of the car on to the cold streets of Harlem.  rakim sighed before shoving his hands in his pockets, feeling his phone vibrate against his clothed stomach.

he quickly pulled it out and took a quick glance at his notifications, not thinking much of them until, a message from an unknown number and jordan made him do a double take. the darkskin blinked rapidly as he stared at the two messages which were practically the same.

34-555-673

grand st. the first apartment building on the right. I'll buzz you in.

jordan:
grand st. first apartment building on the right.

rakim stared hard at the messages before grinning hard, really hard. his little reckless plan had succeeded. Now, it was time to execute the main task at hand.

Taking the nigga out.

-ahaha. that is all...tryna fit a double update let's see how much brain juice a nigga got left-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

186K 9.9K 44
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข'๐ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฒ? ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...
504K 20.7K 61
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ข'๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž-๐›...
139K 2.8K 44
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...