I SEE YOU

By Tomipaddy

What could go wrong when Andreea choses dare and she has to kiss one of the prettiest girls in school? But th... More

The summer party
The family
3
Bruises
I see you
That summer day
Field trip
Truth or Dare
Dizzy
Right here
The morning
Home
School days
First
Cold
Do it yourself
A helping hand
Math homework
Fight
Magnetic force
Unresponsive
Road trip
Road trip 2

Part of me

3K 71 3
By Tomipaddy

Andreea's pov:

I dream about my lost teddy bear and someone trying to take him away from me. But never will they get away with Mr.pinky paws. They stop trying and I get to enjoy the fluffiness of my friend until I realise that he has certainly lost the plush and he smells just like Spring.

I wake up and see that Mia's on top of me sleeping dreamily on my chest. I stroke her hair gently and can smell her fragrance. Its like apples and patchouli. What hour is it? I try to find my phone and see it on the floor. I look at my phone and it's only 10 o'clock. Plus I get to read the dozens of texts from my friends and Tony who luckily got the news that I was sleeping at a friends house from Mike.

I gently get up and let Mia get her beauty sleep not that she's in need or anything. I go to the kitchen and look around, there's not that much food in here. Where are her parents and why aren't they helping her?. Thinking about her parents, since yesterday I never did recall Mia texting someone or getting a call from them.

Maybe they have a cold relationship, I'll try to talk to her about it. Not that she's going to say anything and I sigh, she still didn't tell me about those bruises. I want so much to help and take care of her. But without her will I can't do anything.

I look around for a bit and find some eggs and old bread. Great time for another dish of french toast. I almost get ready to finish frying the bread when I feel someone hug me from behind. Its Mia half asleep, she nuzzles into my neck and mumbles "good morning" on my shoulder. I giggle and reply with a kiss.

I could get used to these kind of mornings. I get to look at her and its not fair how she looks so perfect and ready for the day without even going to the toilet to get ready. She arranges the table and the plates and We eat in silence while watching cartoons.

I smile when I see that she likes my french toast. She catches me staring and smiles as well
"These are really good!" And I use my thumb to wipe the frosting sugar from her nose. I then lick the thumb and look at her. Her ears get read and she averts her gaze. Yup, not too early for my pervert little cat to appear.

I laugh and she frowns "The toast is good but you are not" and I laugh at her. "Yeah sure, keep telling yourself that" and she throws at me a tissue. Our peace gets broken by her phone ringing. She gets up to take it and immediately answers it.

"Yeah Lily" and she takes the phone away from her ear. "No I was really sick, that guy Mike drives really fast" and I roll my eyes at her lie.
"Andreea? I've got no clue, and not that I care" and she laughs and I can hear that Lily laughs as well. Even though I know she only said that to appear innocent in front of Goldielocks IT STILL makes me mad at her.

So I guess my pretty babygirl needs a punishment. I get in front of her and she looks confused at me. I push her a little bit and Mia gets on the sofa. Then I proceed to sit on her lap just like before and I can hear her breath hitch. I'm not going to stop at this and I play with her hair and she tries to talk to Lily.

"Yeah sure, we can meet today" she says and looks at me, trying to make me stop. But I won't this is actually fun. Its even funnier because she cannot make Lily stop talking and ending the call. I start to slowly grind against her pelvis just like the first time and she tries to stop my hips. But with only one hand she cannot manage to do anything.

I smirk and she frowns and mouths to me to stop it. "Dude you are mean" Mia says back to Lily and pretends to listen to her. But her eyes follow my hips and how we move in tandem right now. I put my hands on her shoulder and get closer to her. For a while I realised that Mia likes my boobs so the next thing I do is to pull up my shirt enough for her to see my bare chest.

Her ears get incredibly red and she looks in another direction. "School is starting next week, but I still didn't do my homework" she says breathlessly to Lily. To be honest she's managed to keep up her act pretty decently.

But her mouth remains open when I put my shirt in my mouth and she can see my boobs jumping while I grind. She whimpers a little and then even surprises herself "what? Oh I was just thinking about how boring homework is" and I giggle at her. Her free hand travels and roams my body, I open my mouth more when I feel her hand approaching my chest.

But then she snatches my shirt and pulls it down. I roll my eyes, ok goody two shoes this is still the beginning . "Who's the new guy?" She says but looks at me and her hand touches my cheek softly. I lean into her touch and then get her hand between my boobs. Before only her ears would get red but now, her whole face is the shade of red.

"Jace? I've never heard of him, is he hot,oh your childhood friend?" And She smirks at me, knowing that I would get jealous at her. I bite her hand and she smiles at me, I then lick it and kiss it to smooth it. I can feel my hips getting tired but I don't want to give up. I just need another push and I'll get her.

"Hm, yeah he's definitely my type" and before finishing her sentence I start to kiss and mark her neck. She's surprised by my attack and moans. She knows that she fucked up and
Looks at me,her eyes filled with lust, I just peck her lips

"Lily sorry I just hit my toe to the table can I call you later?" And poor blondie can't even answer because Mia turns off her phone and pushes me on the sofa. She gets on top of me and groans "you are quite annoying" and stares at me.

"And that moan was expressing your anger with me? It looked more like sexual frustration" and I giggle at her. To make me shut up she kisses me and I deepen it with my tongue. I let my hands roam her hair and get my legs to push her closer to me.

Mia's hands get on my hip and boobs, I moan when she squeezes my left one and she shuts me up again with a kiss. I have my eyes closed but I already know her body well enough. I get my hands on her ass and smack it hard. I know too well that she's a sucker for some domination. She moans and her forehead is on my shoulder trying to regain her composer.

I see this as an window and manage to turn the tables. She's surprised to see me on top "hey that's not fai..." but before saying anything I kiss her and she stops and gets her arms lock on my neck. After a whole minute she stops and takes a big breath of air. I guess she's still not used to me and my kisses.

"What's wrong?" I ask her and kiss her neck and she moans "its really hard to keep my breath when you take it away so fast" and I can feel her smile I groan at her dumb pun and slightly bite her shoulder she moans harder and gets closer to me. I lick the mark and try to smother it to make it feel better.

"And still you never learn" and I look into her eyes that are now black. Her lips got swollen and her hair is a mess but nevertheless she's hot. I get my hands on her hip and back and take her up in my arms,she yelps. "Where's your bedroom?" I ask and try to get us somewhere. "Right corner" she says and hides in my neck. I barely manage to get us there.

"Oh my god, so good" she says and hides her face in my neck. I get with the business and swiftly get her panties off. "Are you sure?" I say and she nods trying to hold back a moan.

"I need a sound and preferably an yes" and she groans "yes,yes,yes please now" and I slowly get a finger in, good thing she's wet enough for it not to hurt. I kiss her temple and push it in. She moans, she's so cute I hardly hold myself from teasing her. I fully take my finger off and she whimpers and looks at me sad, I just smile and put two in with a fast pace. Her eyes widen and she moans "oh god Andre..that" but she doesn't finish her sentence because I kiss her again.

Her hips start to move with my pace and she holds me so close to her we could melt together. "You are so beautiful" I say and she pushes harder into me. "Good baby good, keep on,show me how good you are" she moans at it. Looks like I found her kink. I leave a trail of kisses on her whole body. Her neck is so red that I start to kiss her forearm and shoulders.

"Andreea..faster please" I nod and fasten it up for her. She moans and kisses me. Her core hitting hard against my knuckles. She's close I can feel it. I use my other hand to roam her body and my hands stop at her ass. I slap it hard "I've got an idea" I say and she tilts her head like a puppy.

I stop the motion and she whimpers and moves her hips to keep up the pace. I take a hold of her waist and swiftly move her, Mia is on her stomach and her back is in full view. I slap her ass and kiss it, she moans and brings it closer to me. I start to bite her back and leave kisses making it look like a galaxy. My fingers slowly getting faster. Mia is a hot mess, but still I want it to be so good she wouldn't remember her name.

I take a hold of her hips and make them move how I want to. Her arms give up and she flops her head on the pillow, her moans getting muffled, "ntz, that's not good I want to hear you princess" I stop my hands again and she groans "why? I was so close!" But I get my arm to bring her up and I peck her lips. I get in a sitting position and put her on my lap.

"Here balance your weight on my shoulders" I say and she kisses me. Mia starts to shake her hips and kisses me. I hardly clench her ass and slap it. She moans and her boobs shake as well. I want to bruise that smooth muscle but she already is full of purple and yellow bruises.

"Oh my god, you are so hot Mia" I say and she whimpers. I start to kiss her boobs a little and lick one. The position is not good enough for me but this will do. Her eyes are half lidded and she can barely hold it in. She stops kissing me and get her lips attached to my neck.

"Yes babygirl, give it all up" and she moans, I kiss her temple "come for me" and she does, oh and how splendid it looks. She bites my neck hard and I let her rode her orgasm. Se deserves it, "you are such a good girl" and her walls barely clench my fingers. I keep them a little because her hips are still moving.

"You are so beautiful" and I kiss her, I think I over did it because she twitches a little bit. I slowly get my fingers out and she whimpers. I kiss her neck and get her to lay down. I try to get up to bring her a glass of water but she holds me back "don't leave me please" she says pleadingly "I'm not leaving princess, aren't you thirsty?" And she nods, her now black eyes look at me and I hold my breath. How did I manage to make such a beautiful girl to like me?

And she nuzzles into the pillow. When I get back with the water she's already fast asleep. I go take a shower and get dressed as well with a pair of short shorts and a big t-shirt that I found in the toilet. When I get back I bring some ice to put on her bruises, they kind of disappeared, but just to make sure, she moans at the contact but doesn't wake up. I massage her with some cream.I find a loose shirt and put it on Mia .I get under the sheets and get closer to her. I put my arm protectively over her and she sighs.

"I love you" I whisper and kiss her cheek.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.2K 1.8K 42
[Book 1 of the Mia Series] This story is about Mia and the struggles she deals with throughout her senior year in high school. Unfortunately, she has...
29.7K 759 40
Y/n is a high school student, she is the basketball captain of their school and she is the popular girl in whole school mostly with girls because of...
574K 22.1K 35
Everyone knows a guy can't date his brother's girlfriend. But what if you're not a guy? Mia is nothing but an ordinary young girl coming of age. Who...
178K 862 31
Warning - Extremely erotic and sexual. People below 18 might find it disturbing. Suggestion to my readers - Visualize everything! Description - I am...