Blaire's Body

By woodlandic

"The world is a bitter, bitter place, Greyson. There's nothing to do now except get over it." In the sleepy... More

ÉNTRACTE
REMARQUE
LA PRELUDE
UN
DEUX
TROIS
QUATRE
CINQ
A NOTE FROM ALLY

HI!

2.1K 51 6
By woodlandic

hey everyone, it's me! i've been MIA for pretty long, but i'm back at it & excited to share something i've been working a lot on :")

It'd mean the world to me if you checked it out. I really enjoy writing it and (in my totally unbiased opinion) it's better than BB! it has the same spunk, romance, fucked up narration and mystery that BB did - except with better language, greater clarity & character development.

it's called "Across the Universe" and it follows a runaway named Nixon O'Neil, who finds herself unable to escape a past she wants to leave behind, and spiraling deeper into her own destruction.

I hope you guys give it a shot (and like it)!

Love always,
ally

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6K 715 55
"The fact that I was murdered didn't come as a surprise; it was the fact that it hadn't happened sooner which shocked me." High school senior, Caitly...
35.5K 727 41
They say all good boys go to heaven, but bad boys bring heaven to you. And that's what he brought me, Heaven. We were terribly perfect for each othe...
The Trapped By jada

Mystery / Thriller

934K 36.7K 71
[ A WATTPAD FEATURED STORY ] [HIGHEST RANKING: #1 in mystery/thriller] She's the girl he has searched for and he will stop at nothing to keep her. F...
226 10 25
Jamison and Eloise had a perfect connection. Together over three years, they thought they had the whole world ahead of them. That is, until Jamison r...