secret - jenbum

By blvckpinkish

⋆ wherein jennie and jaebeom are dating but nobody knows about it, but later on revealed unexpectedly. + comp... More

o
i
ii
iii
iv
v
vi
vii
ix
markchae au

viii

1.4K 39 4
By blvckpinkish

— during markchae's friendly date

"mark!" rosé comes to hug mark in the middle of the park with a town right beside it, it's really private so nobody can see them.

"you're so pretty in person.." he says with an eye contact.

rosé was so pink you can see it through her light foundation,

"you look great!" rosé pokes mark's shoulder.

making mark's ears go red,

"great only??" he chuckles.

she couldn't believe that she got to hang out with her crush, she's internally screaming.

"okay, okay. maybe you look hot~" park chaeyoung bravely says out of her chest,

mark then pinches her chubby cheeks and go to a cafe.

"so does any of your friends know about me and you?" mark breaks the silence between the two, who were sitting infront of each other.

"jisoo unnie. yeah." she nods while looking at his breathtaking face, she feels lucky to be one of those girls hanging out with their crush like this.

"ooh alright.. so who's your crush? i've heard that he's in the industry and he's a foreigner." mark states before getting his coffee and sipping it.

"aah. about that" rosé was frozen, she couldn't think whether or not she would tell that he's her crush.

"yes, he is. do i smell jealousy?" rosé teases mark, making his ears red like a tomato.

"maybe i know him perhaps.." mark defends himself,

"yeah, you do know him.." rosé broke the eyecontact and looked at her phone.

"wait who?" mark is so confused, he has tons of questions.

"it's you cutie!" rosé leaned closer and poked his cheeks, mark now doesn't know how to function.

"oh, i didn't expect that." mark said shyly while rubbing the back of his neck.

"is it bad? omg sorry." rosé talked fast,

she didn't know if he's okay with it.

"no it's alright."

"do u have a crush??" rosé asked.

she was hoping for a yes and expecting that it was her but this is what he said..

"it's actually more than a crush, so no.. i don't have one." rosie was flustered by his answer, she wanted
to find out but didn't want to push him to answer it..

"alright, that's fine if u wanna keep it" rosé leans back on the chair with a smile not breaking their eyecontact.

after hours of strolling around the town and taking photos of each other, their 'date' has come to an end.

"rosé i have to go now, see you next time?" mark gives her a bright smile of his and gave her a hug,

"next time!" rosie replied while the man walks away looking and waving at her.

now instagram posts!!

>>

the next one will be the last chapter for this au!

i'll be getting back with you a blackpink one and after that one, i'll be creating a got7 member x reader! so please follow me for the next upcoming stories to be published asap!! ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.8K 269 21
Cisco sets up Barry with Caitlin. Cisco's long life friend who works at Mercury Labs. A few months after Barry became the Flash, Caitlin does somethi...
549K 23.4K 44
Where a spoiled rich kid slowly falls in love with someone he'd never expect. Your typical cliche academic rivals/enemies to lovers story hehehe and...
214K 4.5K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
2.3M 27.9K 21
🔞🔞🔞*extra smut warning*🔞🔞🔞 Jennie and Lisa were and are very good friends. Hell, you can say even bestfriends, but what if their "friendship" w...