thUGLY

Від beautyandbeyond

19 year old Averi was a very quiet college student.she only payed attention to her work and her job and that'... Більше

thUGLY
Chapter 1~ confused
Chapter 2~ Hard to believe
Chapter 3~ Being his target
Chapter 4~ feelings and beatings
Chapter 5~ rescue
Chapter 6 ~ all that matters
Chapter 7 - heaven
Chapter 8~ Push yourself
Chapter 9~ leaving and killing
Chapter 10~ Reunited
Chapter 11~ insecure
Chapter 12~ humuliated
Chapter 13~Karma on the rise
Chapter 14~ payback
Chapter 15~ its not what it looks like
Chapter 16~ FML
chapter 17~ real friends dont die
Chapter 18~ new people: same feelings
Chapter 19~ Jealousy
chapter 20~ best friends care/fuck the police
chapter 21~ broken heart
chapter 23~ My love/ RIP friend
chapter 24~ Beware
chapters 25~ not worth it
2-5 chaps left
Chapter 26~ suicidal
chapter 27~ The end ♥
PLEASE READ *IMPORTANT*
ITS AVAILABLE

Chapter 22~ permanent love

9.9K 341 53
Від beautyandbeyond

*Averi pov

*the next day

I've been hanging in for the longest about leaving this college.  Today i had to make my final decision.  I feel like i serve no purpose here. I lost so much academically dealing with major. I feel like everyone but monay is just against me, i miss my brother and mom, I'm so unhappy and the one person that I'm in love with hates me. But I'm not going to give up on myself.  I know leaving would only destroy my life even worse. I signed up for a counselor that's right across from the campus.  I go there from 3-4 and after that it's straight work. I've also been meditating and been working on my low self esteem.  I still do get discouraged and depressed but baby steps.

I was on my way back to the dorm when I felt someone grab my hand.

I turned to see monay and sonny following up behind her.

"Wassup? " Monay says

"Nothing just on my way to the dorm " I said

"Well you need to turn around, cause we need your help" Monay pulls on my hand.

"For what? " I questioned

"Sonny and major has to go face seth today and we would really like if your there for support. " she says

"Major don't need me there, he hates me" I shook my head

"Yes he do! He just upset but deep down inside you know you and major still love each other" 

I sighed.

"No, I'm good.  It's best me and major stay far away from each other as possible.  We were never made for one another.  He can take yasmine" I rolled my eyes and continued walking.

"That dick mouth hoe ain't gon definitely come.  I won't let her. She can -"

"Babe calm down, look Averi you like a Lil sister to me and major my bestfriend.  To tell you the truth I never seen major go so hard for a girl like he does for you. You don't know this, none of yall do, but major was about to commit suicide over you Averi last week. "

My eyes widen.

"What.... ?" I said tooken back

Sonny sighed

"That nigga might be crazy and gangsta, shit look who his bestfriend is but out of 10-12 years  of being there for him, major never hard Down wanted something as bad as he wanted you. And that's real. He loves you Averi.  That nigga is IN LOVE with you. Don't walk away from him like this "

I wiped a tear that was sliding out my eye.

"Okay.... I'll come"  I said

" Thanks" sonny said

I followed them back to major and sonny dorm.

We walked in but...As soon as I looked up major was kissing yasmine.  Tounging her down.

"Aweee hell no!" Monay charged up to her and attacked her.

I immediately pulled her off of yasmine who was now bleeding in the face.

"What the fuck bitch? "

"Bitch I got your bitch with these hands man let me go so I can pounce on that ass!!!!"

"Stop it monay"

"What happened? !?! Sonny wondered

"Major was kissing that  Unstable ass creature!"

"She kissed me" major says

"Fuck this , im outta here, I don't need hoes attacking me cause there jealous" she walks out the room.

"JEALOUS????!!!?! bitch you guessing! " i gripped monay tightly as she tried to strike her when she passed by.

"Look let me calm her down" sonny grabbed her and pulled her into another room.

I sighed and turned around about to walk away but major grabbed me by my waist and pulled me into his embrace.

"Averi don't leave " he says..

"Why? Every time I find the strength to work on working through you, you always knock me down and show me why I shouldn't. "

"i know,  but im sorry. I'm sorry for everything,  and this whole shit we got going on between us I don't want it no more.  The fighting,  the back and forth, the pain. I haven't slept in days cause you been on my mind. even though we have problems when we're together,   it's Harder without you by my side.  Last night I was just angry and fustrated because once again my feeling's for you was killing me. I love you averi, and if anything happens to me when I go bring seth this money, I want you to know, that you give me life, and your the only girl I loved this hard."

"Wow....Major I'm not even sure what to say" I tell him.

"I may be a thug and shit but thugs need love too. I love you Averi"

I smiled and pulled him in for a long kiss.

"I love you too " I said as I released.

We hugged and it felt like heaven as he held me tight in his arms.

"I got a surprise for you after this" he says

"You gon like it" he smiled

"I hope" I said as I got up and he did too.

"That bitch ain't gon know what hit her" Monay came out the room  ranting

"yall ok?" Sonny smirked at monay as he came to us.

"Yeah we good" major smiled,  as he grabbed my hand

"Oh yall back together?  About fucking time, I'm sorry bro but it's hard to talk about pussy when your depressed"

"What?!?" Monay popped sonny

"Dang man I was joking,  chill out"

"i swear to god Ima have to fuck you up , so you can be more obedient"

" Tuh, whatever,  come on guys" Monay says

"You got the money? " sonny asked

"Yeah let's go"

********

* Major pov

Monay and Averi stood outside as me and sonny entered the ware house. Crazy shit is, seth don't know we're here. We was been suppose to go visit that nigga yesterday but, sonny wanna act like we in GTA and fuck shit up for us.

" I Don't see him" sonny whispers.

"Me either" I whispered back.

"Where is everyone? " I asked

All of a sudden the lights went out.

Sonny punk ass screamed like a little bitch.

I felt heavy hands being placed on me. I tried to fight them off but it was too many. 

I could hear sonny muffling and yelling but something was stuffed in his mouth.  They tied us up and pushed us up against a hard wall.

A few moments later , a big light cut on and aimed it towards us.

"We heard foot steps walking.

I said a quick prayer because I didn't know what was about to happen.

A burning sting came across my mouth As seth ripped the tape off our mouth.

"I've been waiting for you two? Do you have the deed or not? " he asked impatiently

"We... don't but we have 5 grand, you can have it if you just let us go and leave us alone" I said

"I asked for the deed, not the money. You know what I'm through playing nice with you boys. It's over for you all. Get em" and with that, people was attacking us from left to right. We was getting beaten to death.

-----------

*Averi pov

"There getting beating,  we gotta do something!" I said

"Well we can't just go in there, they're going to kill us on the scene" she says

I noticed a security guard patrolling  around the curve.

I dashed over there and tried to get his attention.

His sirens went off and headed our way.

I couldn't even make sense,  everything was babbling and stuttering. But he understood what I meant.

He said something into his walky talky and pulled out his gun and ran over to the main door.

Within seconds later more cops arrived.

They broke down the door and invaded inside.

Gunshots fired and me and monay hid behind a brick pole.

The gunshots fired continously which was putting me over the edge.

Suddenly everything was quiet.

Out came sonny and major trembling with scars and bruises on their faces.

Polices followed after them.

More cops arrived to investigate.

"Come on" I grabbed monay and headed over there way.

I hugged major tightly but he cringed.

"Sorry" I kissed him on the cheek

"Where is seth and his boys ?" I asked

"Dead... The police got em" major coughed up blood as he spoke.

"Oh my god major,  we gotta get you some help" I grabbed on to his arm and put it around my shoulder.  Major and sonny looked like they were about to pass out. 

an ambulance arrived and took them under their while me and monay talk to the police.

After about an hour they talked to us all. We told them everything from beginning to end and they understood.

Hours passed and with so much that has happened we could finally leave and returned back to our dorms.  But there going to come escort us to the police station next week so we can be more in a calmer state because everybody nerves are bad.

Major was fine, he just was bruised up but only in the face.

Sonny and monay snuck off somewhere. They told us they will be back later.

"You should go get some  rest baby" I said.

"Not yet, I still owe you a surprise" he says .

"Babe the surprise can wait, you need to go lay down your injured" I warn him.

"'in the face,  come on " he grabbed Me and we headed over to the car and left from the scene

We pulled up to a tattoo parlor. .

"Major,  why are we here?" I asked

"Because i want you to see how serious I am about you.  Saying sorry to you wasn't goo enough.  I want you to see how dedicated and strong I am about us. Come with me"

I sighed and followed into the shop.

Major talked to someone at the front desk and then went behind the curtain where they do the tattoos.

I didn't know what he was getting but I sat right I'm the corner as he laid up under the needle.

an hour later he was done.

Right on his chest, in cursive ink writting he had my name and his name tattooed with a big fat heart around it. I couldn't even believe it until he present it to me.

He is really dead ass serious

------------------

Aweee major got averi tatted on him c:

Cute  or nah ?

It was kinda all over the place but I hope you all enjoyed this chapter

Please vote, comment, and fan / follow me

~ Corrections in progress

~ take care

~ xoxoxo Tyvia

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

Confident Від Tvpac

Романтика

15.2K 577 31
Tiana was always a big girl. But she wasn't like your typical big girl. She was confident, sassy and wanted by all the boys at her school. She never...
Bloody Rose: Grind Or Die(Major Editing) Від Kaya Shay

Підліткова література

24.5K 1K 47
As Twenty year Old Diamond Baker Enter A New World Of Work, Family, Friends, Adult Hood, And This Thing Called "Love". She Has To Manage To Keep Her...
Baby, Live YOUR Life(Book 1) Від Britt.

Підліткова література

37.6K 959 22
Taylor might be seen by others as the girl with the perfect life.Shes rich,popular,sexy and chilled.But to Taylor,her life is wrecked.The pain she us...
83.2K 1.6K 27
Complete✔️ *** "Everything I said yesterday was true. You drive me crazy Adrian." Our lips are inches apart. He pulls my head up exposing my neck. "D...