【sickly】

Galing kay urstarboy

yandere bts x reader an above minimum pay, free food, and free housing...plus having to take care of 7 mental... Higit pa

【the letter-intro】
1【acceptordecline】
2【first day】
3【to know】
4【kim seokjin】
5【min yoongi, junghoseok, kimnamjoon】
6【parkjimin,kimtaehyung,jeonjeongguk】
7【prosandcons】
9【hormonesandtestosterone】
10【sothreemore】
11【movingday】
12【backbeforefivea.m.】
⊱ ─── 𝐌𝐘 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐎 :)
𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐊 𝐘𝐎𝐔
𝐌𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐒
𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐈𝐍 𝐑𝐄𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐒 [𝐂𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐄𝐃]
𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐔𝐏𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐒
𝐐&𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋 [𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐃]
𝐐&𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋 : 𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄

8【splinters】

9.3K 406 429
Galing kay urstarboy

***DISCLAIMER: there's a sentence here that is unsettling, it regards starving yourself and mention of self harm cuts and acars [no self harming actually written in detail]...idk if some of you would be uncomfy with that but im going to put a '♧♧♧' to signify it's the upcoming paragraph. i dont want for any of you to be unwelcomingly surprised, so just a heads up*** 

after your discussion with namjoon, you both had stepped out of the room. he was smiling at the boys, brighter than you were - not that you could see since he was standing behind you. however, the look on your face was sadder. not full on pouting, but there was a crease in your forehead due to your furrowed brows. the reason only slightly being the talk you just had with namjoon, but mainly to the absolute disaster that was behind the smiling boys. not to mention you found yoongi, jin, and jungkook missing. 

"where did they go?" you asked the remaining boys. 

"jin needed to help calm jungkook down...yoongi went with him for safety precaution." taehyung said, looking down at the ground as  if you'd start scolding him for his statement. 

M E A N W H I L E . . . 

"yoongi! can you please stop being a fucking pussy and knock him the fuck out!" jin yelled, from his immobile spot from the floor. jungkook thought it would be a grand idea to push jin's wheelchair over and now he was left grabbing his lower leg in pain. his lower leg seemed to have hit something sharp, sharp enough to pierce skin, and now he was trying to stop the bleeding. "sock him! what the fuck are those years of muay thai gonna get you if you don't use it!"

yoongi was too busy holding his bleeding nose to hear jin's complaints. jungkook was reeling his arm back, straddling yoongi's waist as he held the older man's throat down.

"oh shit..."

was the last thing to fall from yoongi's lips before he saw jungkook's fist increasingly getting closer to his face at remarkable speed.

B A C K - T O - Y O U

"oh them? they're just helping jungkook settle down." jimin rephrased, obviously trying to lighten the mood with his blinding eye smile. at the thought of jungkook settling down, you remembered what threats he had muttered to yoongi, causing a shudder to run down your spine. 

"but what did you guys talk about?" jimin hopped on over to you, a hopeful smile on his face. he knew what you two were discussing, it was only a matter of what the answer was. 

"oh we-" 

"y/n is going to be living with us." namjoon had cut you off, blatantly telling the truth the excited males in the room. 

taehyung was hiding his joy, the only way of knowing he took the news as positive was the giant, boxy smile on his face, jimin on the other hand didn't bother hiding his happiness, bouncing up and down on his feet. 

"hmm, then will you promise to take me out for lunch whenever i ask now?" jimin's offer made you chuckle and pat down his oddly fluffy hair. 

"i'll try to, but jiminie, i'm not only taking care of you, i have to watch over the whole 7 of you guys." jimin pouted at the sudden reality check, not liking the fact he had to share you. but the clearing of namjoon's throat and the warning glare he was given, it was definitely enough to shut him up. 

"hey, we can all discuss this together, let's chat in the living room about planning and such." namjoon suggested, distracting you from the two puppy-like boys in front of you. 

so you followed the tall male, the other two following after you, and he sat you down to discuss what he had mentioned. you four talked back and forth for a few hours, making calls and seeing which company could fulfill their services the soonest and fastest. namjoon was constantly pacing around, taehyung chiming in whenever he thought he had a good idea of how it could go about, and then jimin constantly telling taehyung to just let namjoon handle it. which then resulted in you holding his hand to calm his frustrated and annoyed nerves. 

"so y/n's living with us now, yeah?" came a voice from behind you. you turned around to see yoongi pushing jin's chair, jungkook not following and no where to be seen. 

"jungkook..." your voice trailed off, looking at the two bruised and battered men. "what did he do to you?" 

"nothing he hasn't done before, sweets." jin said calmly, you saw how there was a bandage messily wrapped around his leg. 

"are you both okay? i can patch you up, those wounds won't be healing the fastest if you just leave them like that," you said walking up to yoongi to examine his face closer. you missed the way his eyes faltered, stepping back since you were so close and how red his cheeks were. yoongi was flustered because you were too close to him, you face inches away from his and he couldn't have been more pink in the face. 

"no, i can take care of myself." yoongi commented in a small tone. 

"are you sure? what about you jin? i can properly wrap that for you." you said turning your worried gaze over to the eldest, but he just shook his head. 

"as yoongi said, i can take care of myself." 

but you just shook your head. 

"i heard what you said yoongi, before namjoon pulled me into the room, this is partially my fault." yoongi shook his head, about to interrupt before you continued, "let me help you, it is my job isn't it?"  

yoongi sighed, not liking you to worry over him, but jin smiled softly at your caring personality. it was a wonderful trait of yours, as was you kindess, but it was just so easy for him to take advantage of you if he wanted to. 

"about what i said...jungkook's alter can sometimes irritate me to no end, what i said about harming you had no actual motive or meaning behind it. i just needed jungkook to...shut the fuck up." yoongi apologized, afraid you'd grow scared of him from his words.

"no, it's fine. just really caught me off guard, i completely understand." you assured, rubbing the side of his shoulder for a moment - to show you weren't holding any feelings to the earlier situation anymore.

meanwhile namjoon, taehyung, and jimin watched un-amused as the two eldest began to give in with your offer. so when jin nodded at you with his kind smile, you looked back at namjoon, jimin, and taehyung with your own sweet grin. 

"we can continue this later, yeah? i'll be very quick." 

not letting either of the three protest, you rolled jin to the elevator as yoongi leaned against the wooden wall of the contraption.

"so...what did he do?" he as in jungkook, of course.

"just beat the shit out of us." Jim said with a sweet smile, not going to lie you were a little unnerved at how sickly sweet his smile was.

"stop smiling, fool." yoongi said with a scowl, wincing a bit at the pain it caused on his bleeding lip. "but don't worry about us, please, if anything worry for jungkook."

your eyes widened a bit, looking up at yoongi as he turned to you.

"tend to his wounds after us."

'let that fucker suffer some more, don't take care of him. make him wait for you and stay here for as long as possible.' yoongi thought, growling a bit under his breath still very much mad at the youngest.

you bit your lip, not liking the sudden tension and overall vibe yoongi was radiating. you walked quickly to the guest bathroom, remembering having spotted a first aid kit in the closets before.

you decided to take care of jin first, not liking how the beige bandages continously getting redder with blood. you took scissors out looking up at him for confirmation.

"if i slide your pants up, your bleeding could get worse. it's best if i could cut it, is that alright?"

he looked at his pants, seeing the brand name 'GUCCI' labeled on the sides before nodding.

you winced as you cut the fabric, hearing the cash going down the drain. you unwrapped the bandage as gently as possible. once you had seen the gnash, you stoically poured alcohol onto your clean wash cloth.

"jin-oppa?" you said softly, staring at him with a sweet smile.

"yes, sweets?"

"i'm quitting my job here."

yoongi turned around, almost dropping the bottle of pills he was holding. the look on his face was a mix of several emotions you couldn't decipher. you didn't ponder over it, instea putting the alcoholic wash cloth onto the bleeding wound - just about before he was about to question what you meant.

"y/n what do yo- FUCK!"

you chuckled quietly, finding his reaction humourous.

"get it off!" he yelled, shaking his leg away from you.

"now jinnie, don't be acting like a child~" yoongi teased, regaining his cool when he realised why you had said those words (just to distract jin from the incoming pain), and you were too busy laughing to take notice of how jin was seething from the pain in his leg.

so you lifted the cloth from his now slightly damp skin, using the dry side of the towel to clean up the area a bit. then you wrapped the bandage carefully around his shin and calf, smiling proudly to see his leg looking in better condition.

"now yoongi-oppa," he blushed and smiled shyly and you smiled at his wholesomeness. the label of oppa seemed to be a weak spot for him. he seemed to be cold on the exterior, but on the interior he was just a big ball of fluff. "you have small cuts on your face and hands and most importantly, a bleeding lip."

you gently pushed him closer to the sink, taking a cotton swabs to dab at the blood - revealing relatively small cuts. he didn't flinch, small stings and tingles were all he felt. but he brightened up a bit seeing his face looking cleaner, band aids littering his face.

he chuckled however when he ghosted his fingers over the pink hello kitty one that you strategically placed on his cheek bone.

you were just so precious! oh, how he wished he could just fit you into his pocket - forever!

meanwhile you were glad your little light-hearted gesture got a chuckle out of him, happy to lighten the mood some more.

so you rolled jin out of the bathroom and just as you were about to return back downstairs, yoongi tapped your shoulder. he pointed to the room behind you two and you quickly realised that was jungkook's room.

"take him downstairs, i'll take care of him." you softly instructed.

yoongi nodded, staring after you as you entered the bathroom again and entering jungkook's room. he shot you one last small smile, as well as jin, before you shut the door behind you.

when the door closed, yoongi slapped jin on his head. "you're so fucking obvious, you idiot!"

"she didn't even notice so stop worrying..." jin said although he did know he was walking - or rolling - on very thin ice just then.

"be more careful hyung, seriously." yoongi said as he rolled him into the elevator, causing the older one to just sigh and nod.

"oh my god..." you uttered in terror, seeing jungkook's bruised and bleeding, limp body resting on his bed.

his eyelid was almost completely purple and black, his lip busted open - similar to yoongi's - and it was already swelling. his hair was tousled around, you could assume it had been pulled in whatever violent fight they were having. his knuckles were covered in dried blood, his chest rising abnormally slow, the sheets that were on his back were slowly spreading to become red.

you cautiously shifted his torso, turning so you could see his back. you winced and cringed and if you could disappear and never see what you had seen just now, you would, you would've been long gone.

"jungkook, jungkook," you muttered lowly, hands shaking as you opened the first aid kit.

his back was bleeding from his muscular shoulder blades to his little dimples of venus, just above his clothed lower region. you took in a deep breath, knowing that now was certainly not the time to panic. if you panic, you begin to forget the years of dealing with wounds/nursing you had- meaning you wouldn't properly care for jungkook. and that was the top priority - to take care of this poorly beaten male in front of you.

"this is gonna hurt, i'm sorry." you had gotten a pair of tweezers, leaning forward and directed his lamp near the bed post to now face his bare back - shining its light down onto the skin.

the reason for his bleeding was the little bits of wood that has been lodged into his back. splinters were scattered all over and you just hoped he wouldn't wake up in pain or fear. after all, you still didn't know if he has switched alters yet or not. and the one yoongi triggered seemed to be very violent.

so you began, picking at the smallest wooden sticks, wincing when you felt his body shuffling. you dropped the metal tool onto the bedside table, stopping him from moving anymore.

you peaked over his shoulder, seeing that he was slowly waking up.

"jungkook, i need you to just stay calm." his breathing turned rapid, chest heaving up and down at an unhealthy pace.

"what's happening? why does it hurt so much?" he groaned in between breaths and you bit your lip, seeing the tears prick his eyes. "what happened? what did i do?"

his innocent eyes looked at yours and you could only sigh.

"i'll explain later. but i'm going to need you to lay on your stomach, bub."

he groaned as he did as told, sighing when he let his weight fall onto the bed.

"this is going to hurt kook, but i need you to stay awake. i'm going to try to make this as painless as i can make it," you said, resting your hand onto his red, warm back, "i'm sorry."

♧♧♧

jungkook would've been happy, delighted, and flattered you had seen him shirtless. all his restless hours at the gym, hard work, and days and nights filled with endless starvation were seemingly worth it. however, his fantasy had been ripped away from his eyes as he felt the twinge of something being dug out of his skin.

"fuck!"

he cursed and you flinched from his profanity. you had been picking out the wooden shards as quickly and painlessly as possible, and jungkook was undeniably strong in withstanding the pain, but he was about to explode soon from the uncomfortableness.

"i'm sorry. almost done bunny, almost there." you had remembered how that was a nickname that jungkook said you could call him, it slipped past your lips and jungkook turned silent afterwards.

he no longer complained, even when you had to sit him up. when you caught sight of his face, lips puckered in a pout as his doe eyes were filled with tears.

"it hurts, noona. jungkookie ish hurting..."

oh. my. fucking. god. he did not just turn little on you. you took a deep breath and smiled at him.

"bunny, be a good boy and lift your arms and noona will make sure the pain goes away."

he did as told, whimpering ever so slightly. seems the nickname works, even if it in turn gave you a 3 year old version of the 21 year old man in front of you - at least he could still follow directions.

♧♧♧

you began to wrap the bandage around his whole torso, finding this was faster than individually placing band-aids on his cuts. you frowned slightly when seeing his front torso because you could see small red, but dulled, lines on his abdomen. the origins were obvious, but you couldn't exactly confront him now.

surprisingly however, you had missed the much bigger scars that littered his back - ones you would've noticed if you weren't picking wood out of his skin.

after you bandaged him, taking care of his other wounds were much easier. some bandaids and a dab of rubbing-alcohol was enough, plus a little ruffle of his hair to get him to smile.

"now, bun, i need you to rest. you won't hurt as much if you sleep for a bit, okay?" he seemed hesitant, but even he knew that slowly his eyes were becoming heavier and heavier.

"nightie night..." his soft voice breathed out making you smile softly. the last thing you did was cover his body with the sheets and blanket, shutting his door softly.

you sighed heavily, knowing the exact talk you were about to have with the two eldest others household.

/AN/ SORRY IF THIS IS ACTUAL SHIT AND TERRIBLY EDITED !! I HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT NONETHELESS 🖤

- also did yall catch what happened with jin 👀👁😏  COMMENT IF YOU NOTICED -

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

16.1K 773 25
We're all friends right! - Jimin We would never hurt you!- Yoongi Don't be scared of us-Jung-kook We love the games you play-Jin ...
37.6K 1.6K 22
[ completed ] she was a doctor and he was her sick patient insanity | kth
20.2K 509 16
💜💜💜
3.2K 48 38
A small collection of BTS imagines I wrote. I hope you enjoy. Thank you for reading!