Norvergence LLC

By norvergence

Norvergence is a name given to a movement that represents the ideology of environment protection. The team be... More

Norvergence: Things you should know about the North Pole environment
Norvergence: protect nature from our greedy needs
Norvergence: Graphs Diagrams of Climate Change and Global Warming
Norvergence: Yes, It's time to Panic about Climate Crisis
Norvergence: Climate change fueled Syria's civil war

Norvergence - a voice against global warming

4 0 0
By norvergence

Norvergence is an NGO that promotes the development of indigenous people through sustainable aquaculture. Farmers and local tribes are beneficiaries of Norvergence activities.

Visit https://triberr.com/norvergence to know more about us.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.7K 2K 49
Alissa Iris De LeΓ³n the daughter of both the Spanish and Italian Mafia. A week after she was born she was sent away from her 2 brothers to live with...
10.1K 781 10
Introduce Novel: having $/ex, dirty, rude, bad words, not for young, only in app here , not for social media (Writer by Admin: SIE)
32.5K 671 41
Short scenarios for your favorite characters! (Well the male characters at least) The characters included are Alastor, Angel Dust, Sir Pentious, Husk...
32.4K 2.4K 31
Β« αž αžΉαž€ αž’αŸ’αž αžΉαž€ αŸ— αžαŸ’αž‰αž»αŸ†αž˜αž·αž“αž…αž„αŸ‹αž”αžΆαž“αž”αŸ‚αž”αž“αž·αž„αž‘αŸ αžαŸ’αž‰αž»αŸ†αž…αž„αŸ‹αž²αŸ’αž™αž”αŸ‰αžΆαžŸαŸ’αžšαž‘αžΆαž‰αŸ‹αžαŸ’αž‰αž»αŸ†αž€αŸ’αž“αž»αž„αž“αžΆαž˜αžŸαŸ’αž“αŸαž αžΆαž˜αž·αž“αž˜αŸ‚αž“αžšαžœαžΆαž„αž”αŸ‰αžΆαž€αžΌαž“ Β» Β« αžšαžœαžΆαž„αž™αžΎαž„αž‘αŸ…αž˜αž·αž“αžšαž½αž…αž‘αŸαž‡αž»αž„αž‚αž»αž€ αž”αŸ‰αžΆαž˜αž·αž“αž”αžΆαž“αž‚αž·αžαž›αžΎαž―αž„αž›αžΎαžŸαž–αžΈαž…αŸ†αžŽαž„αž”αŸ‰...