FATE SERIES BOOK 2: [BTS Jimi...

By ParkJimiae

Y/N has been searched for by a lot of mafia groups in order to bring down the boss of the Park Mafia. Not too... More

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1: The Encounter
CHAPTER 2: Meeting
CHAPTER 3: Death
CHAPTER 4: The Seventh Member
CHAPTER 5: Spark
CHAPTER 6: Property
CHAPTER 7: Park Family
CHAPTER 8: Y/N
CHAPTER 9: Could You?
CHAPTER 10: Training
CHAPTER 11: I'm Sorry
CHAPTER 12: Changes
CHAPTER 14: Wrong Person
CHAPTER 15: Recreant?
Chapter 16: TWOgether
CHAPTER 17: Stirring
CHAPTER 18: Jisoo
CHAPTER 19: It's a Yes
CHAPTER 20: Park Jungyuk
CHAPTER 21: Missing You
CHAPTER 22: Wedding
CHAPTER 23: Horror
CHAPTER 24: More Revelations, More Secrets
CHAPTER 25: Viper
CHAPTER 26: Two Years
CHAPTER 27: Repetition
CHAPTER 28: Reminisce
CHAPTER 29: Decision
CHAPTER 30: Officially Mr. and Mrs. Park
CHAPTER 31: Enemy To Ally
CHAPTER 32: Preparation
CHAPTER 33: Final Battle (Pt. 1)
CHAPTER 34: The Last Group Standing (Pt. 2)
EPILOGUE
SPECIAL CHAPTER: END OF THE QUEEN

CHAPTER 13: Bemused

1.4K 53 4
By ParkJimiae

—-Someone's POV—-

{Flashback}

"Happy Anniversary, love!"

Her eyes watered and her shiny lips parted.

"Surprise...?"

Red and peach roses were scattered on the floor. The table was decorated with fairy lights with a red table cloth. 'Happy 2nd Anniversary' banner was posted on the wall. A huge teddy bear was on the corner of the room together with a bouquet of peach roses.

"Love... I-I didn't expect it," tears fell from her beautiful eyes.

"Don't cry, love. You should be happy," I came in her direction and wiped her tears.

"I am happy. Tears of joy, see?" she smiled.

{End of Flashback}

{Flashback}

"Y/N..."

"Cheating on me huh?" a sad smile formed on her lips.

"Let me explain," I tried reaching for her hand but she moved it away from me.

"Explain what? How you cheated on me? How your conscience never worked?" she wiped the tears from her eyes.

"It's not that. I had to protect you!"

"If you had to protect me, you should've told me to protect my heart from you."

{End of Flashback}

"We have seen these bottle pills in the garbage."

I looked at the person who spoke. It was one of my men.

"Are there any more updates?"

"None sir."

"You may leave."

I looked at the bottle of pills on top of my table as I grab my wine glass.

"Any plans?"

I looked at the door as it opened again.

"I have none in my head yet," I answered as I sipped wine from the glass.

"You take a century to work."

"And you take forever to get what you want," I answered back.

"Once you are finished with your work, I can easily get what I want."

"Do you think it will be easy for me? For you?"

No answer at all.

"Is there an update from your turtle men?"

"None at all."

"I can give you updates."

"Traitor."

—-Jeon Jungkook's POV—-

"Are there any reports from Animalia?" I asked Lisa as she sat in front of my desk.

Y/N is being taken care of Jimin hyung. I need to take care of a few things at Bangtan Incorporated and Kang Corporation. The Kang Corporation is giving more men to us and we are choosing men to work for Park Mafia.

"Lisa, I am talking to you," I called Lisa as she was busy staring at...

...Y/N and I's picture in a frame.

{Flashback}

"Did Jimin hyung allow you to go out with me?"

"Does he need to know?"

I became pale and then Y/N playfully slap me.

"Of course he allowed me! Jimin maybe- scratch that- Jimin is possessive, yes, but he is not that possessive that he will lock me up just to ensure that I will not find someone else. Plus, he trusts you now."

"Now?" I asked. "Didn't he trust me before?"

"Well, you see," she bit her lower lip. Cute. "He was jealous of you."

"I know that."

She rolled her eyes, "Why did you bother asking me when in fact you already know?"

I chuckled and she just rolled her eyes at me.

"This is a good background Y/N," I looked at her. "Let's take a photo."

She looked at the sun setting and looked back at me, "Sure!"

{End of Flashback}

"Uh, what?"

My thoughts were disrupted by Lisa when she spoke.

"I was asking for updates."

"Oh. That's why I am here. Animalia is looking for Lioness. They need her because a lot of small groups are attacking Animalia's hidden basements in many provinces her in South Korea," Lisa answered me with her eyes fixed on the picture frame.

"Can't they do it?" I asked as I slouched at my chair and stare at Lisa.

"They told me that the plan is with Y/N," she answered, still looking at the frame.

"Why are you staring at our picture?" I asked.

She immediately raised her head and looked into my eyes, "I am sorry. Is it weird?"

"Nope," I shook my head. "Kinda interesting."

"I am just staring at you."

"Me?"

"r... your background and your clothes."

I nodded and sat properly again.

"Is that all?" I asked and looked back at the piles of papers on my desk.

"Yes."

The second she said that I was about to ask her to leave yet I might sound rude at all. I raised my head to look at her but the last thing I saw was the door closing. When the door finally shut, I stood up to run after her because I forgot to tell her to deliver a message to Jimin yet when I opened the door, she was already in the elevator.

She was weird. What's wrong with her?

When I walked back to my chair, I bumped my table and the picture frame fell. Luckily, it did not break. I placed the frame again in its original place until a black folder caught my attention. I removed all the other files on top of it and got the black one.

Park Jimin,

The Lioness is in great danger. She is the interest of a lot of groups. Take care of her. The Animalia blood runs in her veins and arteries. The moment Park Mafia and Animalia merges, more enemies will try to bring you down. End your enemies' bloodline before merging.

Do not be troubled. I am on your side. You know me. I know you. You know my bloodline and I know yours too. I was once a leader.

The letter has a stamp of Animalia that only the leaders can put into a file, document, or letters like this one. This means that it is a letter, a warning letter from an old leader of...

Animalia?

I closed my eyes as I tried thinking of other leaders aside from Spider and Viper.

I opened my eyes and I browsed the letter, looking for clues. I turned the paper and saw a code at the back.

What the fuck is this?

I tried remembering all the codes that I know and none of them will answer this code. I held my forehead and stared at it hoping that it will give me something- an answer that I was looking for.

I opened the vault hidden on my desk with my fingerprint and scanned my book with all the codes in the world.

Still, no set of codes can help me answer what code is this.

Is it a new code? An invented one?

I was about to grab my phone yet it vibrated before I was able to lay my hands on it.

"Hello?"

[Jungkook, Y/N is missing!]

{30 Minutes Ago}

—-Someone's POV—-

"Are you sure about this?"

"Do you think I am not?" she yelled at me.

"What if anyone notices?" I asked.

"Stop talking and do as I say!" she gave me a death glare.

She opened the door, scanned the whole room, and turned the fog generator on before fully entering. I saw Y/N lying on her bed.

"She looks troubled," I said.

"I know," she whispered. "Carry her and our men will take care of the rest."

She injected something to Y/N and she looked at me as a signal to grab Y/N and run.

The next thing I knew was Y/N is in my arms and she was following after me as our men ransacked the place.

"Jimin..."

Y/N whispered as I placed her on the car's backseat.

"Jimin..."

A tear escaped her eye.

"I love you..."

That was the last thing I heard from her as I drove the car away from Park Jimin's house.

I kept looking at the rearview mirror of the car, scared and at the same time hoping that Y/N will wake up. I was scared of what will her reaction be and I was hoping that she would not look for Jimin because of what he did to her.

Yet whatever my emotion will be, Y/N will still be and always be in love with Park Jimin.

"JIMIN!"

I immediately stepped onto the brakes as I faced Y/N.

She sat upright and looked around her.

"Y-you..."

"Y/N, I—"

"What am I doing here? Where's Jimin?!" she began shouting hysterically. "JIMIN! JIMIN! JIMIN!"

My heart broke into a thousand fine pieces. Whatever Jimin has done or said to Y/N, she will never love someone else. She continues to love him despite his flaws and imperfections. Y/N forgot me, and now she loves Jimin, my brother.

—-End of Chapter 13—-

A/N Note:

Hello, purvelies (I made this one. A combination of purple and lovelies.)!
It's been how many weeks since my last update. I was busy with school works and I just celebrated my birthday exactly two weeks ago. Thank you so much for the 5k reads and support and love.
I hope you'll support me until the story reaches the end. I have a YT channel and I am hoping that you will subscribe.

Next update: Random

-ParkJimiae

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.5K 405 36
[EDITING] " Y/n- Will you wait for me Mochi? Jimin- Of course Cupcake. I'll always wait for you. No matter what happens. Y/n- Really? I love you so m...
128K 2.7K 16
Y/n and the Bangtan boys have been friends since she joined her "parents" gang. Everyone in their friendship group has a dark past but what will happ...
747K 20.3K 99
well as the title you all know that it is going to be step siblings FF so yn is innocent,kind,cute,childish.But behind this mask she is the scariest...
7.2K 373 35
Jeon Jungkook a dangerous Mafia King Who everyone fears of, is said about him that he is heartless, ruthless and kills his enemies mercilessly, but o...