Billionaire's Hidden Mate

By Snowfall3121

Michael Thomas has everything he could ever want at his fingertips except one thing...his mate. Alpha of the... More

Michael's Background
Penelope's Background
The Call
Traveling
The Interview
Rogue
After The Interview
Being Informed
Meeting
First Talk With Mate
First Talk With Female Rogue
Making Plans
Moving On
Final Destination
Welcome Home
Orienting Part One
Orienting Part Two

Author's Note

5.4K 74 4
By Snowfall3121

Hi Everyone who stumbles upon this. I hope each person reading this story has an enjoyable time.

A few warnings-

1-I have a speech problem and dyslexia, which means my grammar might be incorrect or I utilize the wrong word. Its acceptable to politely correct me, however be respectful.

2-If I receive a large number of negatives comments on this story I will delete it. I can stand criticism, however, please be respectful. I am not a writer. This is just an idea I had for years that I finally wanted to put out there. I am against bullying.

3-This is all original. If this sounds similar to something else out there, please inform me. I have no desire to plagiarize others. In such a case where this work unintentionally is plagiarizing others I will delete it.

4-I prohibit the utilization of this idea without my prior approval.

5-If a person wishes to create a cover I will be particularly open to it.

6-Currently a college junior (soon to be senior, in the fall), which means being extremely busy with school. For the first chapter I am just posting to determine if people are interested in this story/concept. So there may be delays in updates.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9M 121K 36
Everly is a werewolf living in a pack where no one wants her. Her mother and father don't treat her the same as her beautiful sister. She has learned...
2.6M 88.8K 38
-COMPLETED- After twenty-one years of a quiet, conservative lifestyle in the Gold Wind pack, Hana Hawthorne's world is flipped upside down. Change s...
1.2M 43K 49
Liam was actually excited to find his mate. It would be nice to have someone to help him with pack business. Keeping the borders safe and punishing r...
13.3M 365K 63
"Fuck, baby. You can't say things like that to me. I want to, also. Trust me." His hand snakes down my body until he enters two of his fingers into m...