Renae Dreams 2

By _jasthewriter

dé·jà vu / déjà vu noun: a feeling of having already experienced the present situation. Also known as a tedio... More

1.) Same love
2.) Haters link up
3.) Where it started
4.) Reports & Repercussions
5.) When in Greece
6.) Heartfelt Confessions
7.) His reason to breathe
8.) Promise
9.) Say What?
10.) Touch down
11.) February 2nd
12.) Drunken Mind
13.) Rocky
14.)
15.) Making it right
16.) Friend?
17.)
18.)
19.)
20.)
21.)
22.)
23.)
24.)
25.)
26.)
28.)
29.)
30.)
31.)
32.)
33.)
34.)
35.)
36
37.)
38.)
39.)
40.)
41.)
42.)
43.)
44.)
45.)
46.)
47.)
48.)
49.)
50.)
51.)
52.)
53.)
54.)
55.)
56.)
57.)
58.)
59.)
60.)
61.)
62.)
63.)
64.)
65.)
66.)
67.)
68.)
69.)
70.)
71.)
72.)
73.)
74.)
75.)
76.)
77.)
78.)
79.)
80.)
81.)
82.)
83.)
84.)
85.) The Wedding
86.) The Reception
87.) The End To The Beginning

27.)

4.1K 167 203
By _jasthewriter

"O, what the fu...Dajonnn" Eve shrieked jumping out of her sleep as Dajon flicked his tongue over her clit rapidly. She had thought she was having a wet dream and up until her first orgasm she realized it was real.

She did not expect to be wakened up with head in bed but that's exactly what Dajon was providing. He lifted her hips slightly as his tongue drove deeper inside her wetness as he made out with her pussy. Eve wanted to close her eyes or look away but she felt as if she was in a trance. Dajon had the look of hunger in his eyes as if he were a crocodile creeping up on its prey.

With one hand gripping the sheets, Eve used her other and gripped Dajon's hair as he sucked and nibbled on her clit. Eve's moans became music to his ears and only encouraged him more. He had her juices dripping down his chin but that didn't stop him.

When Eve tried to pull away, Dajon pulled her closer smearing his face inside her pussy as he slurped and lapped his tongue inside her. Eve's body was on fire, she had beads of sweat on her forehead and her moans turned into soft cries as she hit the bed repeatedly. Biting down on her lip, Eve squeezed her eyes shut and arched up to capacity as a powerful wave shot through her body.

Dajon opened his mouth right on cue and took all of her into his mouth sure to swallow everything. He licked her clean then crawled his way up and hovered over her as she whimpered softly wiping under her eyes. "I love you," She cried wrapping her arms around his neck and pulled him down.

"Good morning baby girl," He spoke against her neck before kissing it as his dick poked her. Eve felt how hard he was and went to touch him but he stopped her. "I'm good, come shower,"

Eve had to take a few minutes to regain her strength before she got up and met him in the bathroom. After their shower, and they got dressed, Dajon stood close behind her like he had done the other day while she brushed her teeth then worked on her hair. He wouldn't let her touch him while they were in the shower, he's been really trying to do what King had suggested about letting his dick get used to her and her only. So far, he's been doing good.

"Are we getting in the water or just walking around?" She asked as she picked up her comb up. "Whatever you wanna do, I haven't been in so long, so I'm down with anything," he replied as held her waist and thrust into her slowly then stopped when his dick hardened again. "What does that do exactly?"

"I'm sorta schooling my dick in a way," he chuckled and she laughed softly. "How is that?"

"Just getting it used to you, basically I'm telling it to only get hard for you and you only," He laughed at the face she made. "How in the world do you do that? Doesn't it have a mind of its own?" She quizzed grabbing her brush.

"Which is why I'm letting it know who's boss,"

Eve nodded as he picked up his phone and read over Renae's message. She just sent him a simple I'm so proud of you and I love you text, she's been doing it a lot and he appreciated it. "We gotta hang with Mama Karen tomorrow, I miss my dawg," He chuckled as he read Mama Karen's message that she just sent him.

It was a picture of some baby shoes that she found online and she wanted to know if she should get them or find something else.

"I do miss her, and her cooking." Eve smiled as she picked up a bobby pin. Dajon walked out of the bathroom and came back with a chair and placed it against the sink.

"Take your jeans off real quick," He instructed as he came out of his and placed them on top of the sink. Eve stared at him funny but went along with it. Dajon pulled her down on his lap to where she could still look in the mirror to do her hair.

"Another one of your plans?" She smirked and he nodded sitting her directly on top of his bulge. "Grind for a bit," He said as he opened his Instagram app. Nodding, Eve grabbed his face so he could look at her as she did it.

"When I say stop, stop"

Nodding, she moved on him slowly as she got lost in his eyes. It was crazy to her that she even found love at such a young age but she wouldn't trade it for the world especially not Dajon, he was her best friend and was teaching her a lot and going slow with her. Any other guy probably would have just jumped right into things and not even try to teach her the things that Dajon has, she admired him for that. He knew she was inexperienced, but yet he still had patience and was even willing to teach her things and do things with her that some may call childish. She wasn't ready for sex and he wasn't worried about it, they were enjoying each other in another way and sometimes that was all you needed.

"Chill," Dajon spoke when his dick hardened. Eve was ready to keep going but she knew he was testing a theory so she sucked it up and stopped. Her pussy was throbbing and he could feel it just like his dick were.

Eve tried to focus back on her hair but it was hard. "How many more days do we have to do this?" She asked and he laughed at the pout she had.

"Today might be the last," He assured standing up with her then placed her on her feet. Eve watched as he stepped out of his boxers then removed her panties. Sitting back down, Dajon placed her on top of him. "Startup," He spoke as he gripped her ass as she moved extra slow on him.

She stared down and watched as her pre-cum covered his shaft. "Slower," he mumbled and she nodded biting down on her lip to hide the moan the was begging to come out. Dajon held her waist and stopped her and Eve had to close her eyes and take slow breaths.

"You can do this," he encouraged, he was horny as hell and his dick was oozing but he wasn't gonna give it what it wanted, he needed it to recognize Eve's pussy and hers only.

"One more time ok?"

Eve took a deep breath then nodded. Placing her hands on his face, Eve and Dajon stared at one another as she moved slowly on him. "I love you," she whimpered softly as she moved a little faster until Dajon slowed her down.

"I love you," she repeated over and over as she covered him in her pre-cum. It didn't offend her that he never said it back because she knew by the look in his eyes that he felt the same but he was afraid to say it back. She also knew that he showed he loved her with his actions, that was all she needed.

Dajon rested his forehead against hers as tears streamed down her cheek as they continued to stare into each other's eyes. It was as if he was fucking her mentally and it caused her to moan uncontrollably.

"Baby" he called stopping her movements and Eve closed her eyes as her body shook lightly. "I'm sorry,"

"Don't apologize, why are you crying?" He wasn't concerned about her trying to get a nut, he was concerned about her crying. "I don't even know," she laughed softly as they still had their foreheads rested against each other. "I feel like you just said you love me without actually saying it," she admitted and he pecked her lips.

"I probably did," he winked and she smiled shyly. I knew it, she thought.

Standing, Dajon had cleaned her up and took it upon himself to re-dress her before he cleaned himself up and put his clothes back on.

He leaned against the wall watching her with a soft smile on his face as she finished her hair with the biggest smile in the world.

There was a chance he may have said he loved her without actually saying it.

Once she finished they put on their shoes, Dajon packed a bag with towels and some snacks then headed out to get her a few bathing suits then to the beach.

It was 85 degrees with little to no wind, a perfect day to spend at the beach. Surprisingly it wasn't as packed as Dajon expected it to be, but it was still a good amount of people there.

Eve had on a nude brown two-piece, that had straps that wrapped around her belly and had flowers on the side. She kept trying to put on her cover-up, but Dajon took it and placed it in their bag. He had on matching swim trunks, that hung semi low displaying his deep v line.

"Are you just going to sit there and take pictures," Eve giggled as she stood in the water while Dajon sat down capturing certain moments of her. "You want me in there?" He smirked and she smiled nodding.

Putting his phone inside the bag, Dajon kicked his slides off and jogged her way. Eve thought he was about to hug her, but he picked her up and tossed her into the water.

"DAJON!" She shrieked coming up from the water. Dajon was laughing his ass off. "Why'd you do that," she frowned wiping the water from her eyes and he chuckled pulling her towards him.

"You were acting scared to get in, I figured I'd help," he laughed lifting her up as he walked deeper into the water. "Do you know how long it's gonna take to do my hair," she huffed.

"I'll wash it for you, you don't need that shit straight anyways. What's wrong with yo kinky roots?" He quizzed.

"Nothing, it's easier to maintain when it's straight,"

"It's easier to maintain while in its natural state too lil nerd, don't let society tell you otherwise," He replied as the water stopped at his waist but her back.

"Can you swim?" He asked letting her down slowly and she nodded. "I'm not swimming in this dirty water," she scrunched her face up and Dajon laughed shaking his head. "Bougie bro," He chuckled and she frowned. "No, I'm not."

"How is this water any different than the pool?"

"Because..." she giggled unsure of how to argue that. "Someday we gon' have sex in the ocean," he smirked picking her back up and Eve bit down on her lip. "Stop talking like that," she giggled feeling his dick poking her.

"Why? I'm being honest," He told her and she smirked staring at him. "I start my boxing classes next week," she announced playing in his hair.

"Are you nervous?"

"Yeah... a little," she admitted. "Don't be, It'll be worth it," he assured walking deeper into the water until they were out of sight. "I don't think I can learn how to fight in two months,"

"You got it, I'll come over after your classes so you can show me what you learned that day." He told her and she smiled.

Laying her head on his shoulder, she stared out at the water and smiled softly. "You're pretty amazing you know that?"

"I can only be the best that I can," he smiled then groaned when she licked his neck. "What you doing?" He asked but she ignored him as she tongue kissed his neck before sucking on the spot.

Dajon gripped her ass and moved her on his erection as she continued to suck on his neck. Dajon groaned tilting his head back and closed his eyes. "Come on baby, let up,"

Eve kissed from his neck to his jawline then grabbed his face. "I just wanted to mark what's mine," She smiled innocently.

"That lil stunt you just pulled will get you fucked,"

She bit down on her lip and smiled shyly. "I'm sorry," She giggled pecking his lips. Dajon chuckled making his way back to shore. Placing Eve down a guy jogged their way and Dajon moved Eve behind him. "Hey man, my girl tryna get a lil volleyball game started, you and your girl down?"

"Nah, we're good," Dajon dismissed. The guy looked at Eve and Dajon rose his brow. "You heard what I said?"

"Right, my bad," The guy apologized jogging away. Eve furrowed her brows confused as hell. "Maybe we should leave,"

"Who gon' touch you? Nobody, come on I wanna walk a lil bit," He told her as he picked up their towel and bag. Eve picked up her sandals and took ahold of Dajon's hand as they walked the beach. She was feeling extra protective now and kept her eyes on anyone that looked up to something.

"I think I have sand in my hair," She mumbled pulling at her loose curl. "I'll wash it," He shrugged grabbing a bottled water out the bag and handed it to her. "I'm not thirsty,"

"It's almost ninety degrees out, drink it Eve," His words were demanding but still gentle. "Ok, fine," She mumbled popping the cap. Dajon was busy searching for his phone he hadn't noticed Ahmed walking over eye fucking Eve.

"Dajon," She whispered lowering the bottle. "Wassup?" He answered grabbing his phone and powered it back on. "Do you kn-"

"Dajon, my man," Ahmed smiled cutting her off. Dajon looked up and knitted his brows. "Get behind me," He gritted zipping up the bag and rose slowly. Ahmed extended his hand and Dajon just stared at him. "Who's this pretty little thing?"

Eve moved behind Dajon and just stared at the crazed looking man. "Don't address my girl nigga, fuck you want?" Dajon spat hitting decline on Renae's call. "Ooo," Ahmed chuckled holding his hands up and stepped back.

"I've been meaning to get at you about that stunt your clown ass daddy pulled," He smirked and Dajon tilted his head and clenched his jaws. "What'd you just say?"

Ahmed chuckled. "Tell your pussy ass daddy I got something for his a-" before he could finish, Dajon pushed Eve back some and stole off on him. Eve was frozen, she wasn't sure how she was supposed to feel.

Ahmed tried to fight back and Dajon weaved his hit and punched him 2 more times knocking him out cold. Snatching up the bag, Dajon turned around and studied Eve for a second before picking her up and walked away leaving Ahmed laying in the sand unconscious.

"Was that your stepdad?"

"Nigga ain't got no connections with me," Dajon gritted then looked down at Renae's picture flashing across his screen again.

"Hello?" He answered. "Are you ok? Why haven't you replied to my messages? Are you mad at me? Are you and Eve having sex?" Renae hit him with question after question.

He tried not to laugh but he couldn't help himself. "Man," He chuckled letting Eve down. "What do you want? I'm at the beach,"

"Without me? Seriously? That's my thing, why didn't you tell me?"

"Look, I just knocked yo daddy out, let me get out of here first," he said and Renae gasped. "WHAT!"

"Calm down you got my niece or nephew in there, I'll be over," He sighed hanging up as she tried to ask more questions. Dajon looked at Eve and grabbed her face. "You good?"

"Yeah, you?" She had this unreadable look in her eyes and Dajon stared at her for a second before nodding.

Handing her his phone, he picked her up and grabbed his car keys from the side pocket of the bag. "I should be offended by how easy you can handle me," She giggled opening his Twitter app.

"For what? Ain't nothing wrong with you, what I tell you about that?"

"I know... a force of habit," she mumbled scrolling through his newsfeed. "I definitely gotta fix that," He said.

Once they made it back to the car garage, Dajon held the door open for Eve to get in before he got inside the driver side. Cutting the ac on, he looked over at her for a moment. "You didn't run," was all he said before he pulled out the garage while she pondered on his words.

***

Soon as Dajon walked inside the house Renae bombarded him with questions. Kingston was sitting in the living room dressed in all black, deep in his head, his silence had Dajon a little nervous.

"What did he say?" Renae asked after Dajon sat down. "Just some stupid shit, that pops gonna pay for whooping his ass in front of the school,"

Renae folded her arms and stared down at the carpet. She knew what King had on his mind and she wasn't sure if she wanted him to go there. "How did he even know you were there?"

"I think he got a room at one of the hotels, he's been hiding ever since he got his ass beat," Dajon answered then glanced over at King then looked at Renae.

"Meditating," she mumbled.

"Ok so he showed up, threaten Dad and you knocked him out? Did anybody see you?"

"Nah, but if they did it doesn't matter. I'll just beat his ass every time I see him, simple," he shrugged.

King stood up and headed out the living room but returned shortly with his Glock and brass knuckles. "Come show me where it happened at,"

Renae looked from King to Dajon then shook her head. "Oh no, nope, you are not going out there,"

"I'll be out there," King replied looking at Dajon then turned to Renae. Once Dajon left out, King towered over her. "I told you if his ass came around he'd be a dead man walking. He threatened you pops and came at DJ, save those tears because dat nigga is dead,"

"King," She cried grabbing his arm. "Go upstairs Renae, you can hate me now, but you'll thank me later," pulling away, King left out and Renae stood there with mixed emotions.

She wanted Ahmed dead for posing a threat to her little brother and Bryson, but at the end of the day that was her father... at least that's what she assumed.

******

Oooooooooooh shit, how we feel?
Y'all think King gonna go through with it?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

171K 13.6K 45
Is it possible to love when you've never been loved? How do you know the feeling? How can you differentiate between love and hate when the person tha...
218K 18.8K 25
"You can't see the future. I might have a chance. You don't know for sure." He mumbled, making her expression soften. "M-my mom used to tell me t-tha...
863K 32.4K 103
It's 'Killed or be Killed' and living in New Orleans, you start to live by the 'Survival of The Fittest' mentality. Everyone's trying to make it and...
234 2 12
It is strange. Everything feels so familiar, as if you were in a room that you thought you dreamed about. It tastes acidic, like deja vu. It churns...