Percy Jackson Truth or Dare (...

By Lunellia

Uh oh! I guess the seven and the gang are up to no good. Again. This time it's- drum roll please- truth or da... More

A Thank You Note
I. Nico
II. Percy
III. Piper
IV. Annabeth
V. Jason
VI. Travis
Happy Birthday Percy!
VII. Connor
VIII. Clarisse
IX. Percy
X. Frank
XI. Thalia
Um....
XII. The Love Arrow ( Part 1 )
XIII. The Love Arrow ( Part 2 )
XIV. The Love Arrow ( Part 3 )
Check it out!
OMG!
Aaaaahhhhhh!
XV. Piper
XVI. Frank
Blood of Olympus Countdown
1 Week!!!
XVII. Piper + 5 More Days!!! + 2K Reads= Best Chapter Ever
FOUR!!!!
TWO!
One Day!!!
THE BLOOD OF OLYMPUS
The End
The Continuation of The Blood of Olympus
XVIII. Hazel
I'm Sorry!
XIX. Nico
XX. One One's POV ( not even Odyssyus's )
Breaking News for Tumblr
XXI. Will
XXII. Annabeth
XXIII. Jason
XXIV. Katie
XXV. THE Prank ( Part 1 )
Just Read
XXVI. THE Prank ( Part 2 )
XXVII. The Last Chapter

Six Days!!!

7.3K 83 12
By Lunellia

SIX DAYS!!! Less than a week away. I'm not sure if I can wait any longer. Come to me Blood of Olympus! Come to mama! So yeah that was weird but hey I'm a weird person. So today I'm going to talk about how Percy Jackson came into my life. So I know what you're think. "Boring!" If you don't want to read this then it's ok. Not everyone likes to read about my opinions and life stories. Just skip this note/chapter and go to the next one ➡️. Bye to the people who are skipping. See you later.

Ok hi to the people who are still here because they don't have anything else to do and want to read about my 'tragic' life.

So it's about 10:30 here and I'm really tried so I'm going to make this quick. So the first time I read the Percy Jackson series is actually not long ago. Maybe about 7-8 months ago? I saw my friend read it and I wanted to try too. So I picked up the book and started reading it. I instantly fell in love with it and flew though the series really fast. I mean fast as in 1-2 weeks. I want more of Percy so I picked up The Lost Hero. Now you've all seen how I reacted to the books 1-2 chapters ago. I started getting more into the fandom during the summer. Now I'm a crazy Fangirl that writes fan fiction and likes over 400 fandom pages on Facebook. That's my "tragic" story. If I had the energy to write more, I would continue but I'm super tried.

Bye my fellow demigods! Peace out!👍

😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

150K 3.8K 28
In which the girl cast as Artemis for the new season of Arrow, falls in love with the boy who plays Barry Allen. bittersweet - panic! at the disco [g...
757K 29.8K 42
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
942K 16.2K 41
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
2M 105K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...