Musical One Shots (Slow Updat...

Por WhatsThePoint420

Because I have nothing better to do with my life Note: I do not own any of the musicals or ships shown in thi... Mais

Recommendations
The Break Up - BMC
A/n #1
Murder Mystery-Heather's PT 1
What is ok?-Bmc
Murder Mystery-Heather's Pt2
Kermit-BMC
A/n #2
A/n #3
Merry Christmas
Holding Hands
Raindrops
The Fight

Marry Me? - DEH

148 1 14
Por WhatsThePoint420

Note: Art used above is not mine.
Ships: Kliensen
Recommended?: Thanks to RootinTootinACPutin for recommending this one. Further apologies for not posting sooner.
Trigger Warnings?: Swearing
A/n: I said I would write this awhile ago and I'm heere now and ready to go. Recently I've been visiting friends around the country before I move, that's why there has been a lack of one shots lately. Also me and a couple of friends made a group account. If you wanna check out our stuff follow Queer_Waffles . Anyways I hope you enjoy!

Third person Pov.

Jared checked the clock again. He had been planning this day for months,Acorn can't not come. Today's the day he would finally propose to his beloved, treefucker, boyfriend Evan. After knowing him for 12 years and dating him for two, now just seemed like the perfect moment.

Jared glanced around the ice cream place À La Mode. There was Evan's stepbrother Jeremy, and his friends. He gave a small wave before glancing at the clock again. 6:50. Ugh, he was supposed to be heere 20 minutes ago, Jared thought. When he was about to lose all hope there was a small bell ring at the front of the shop.

"Sorry I'm late. Schools been hectic." Evan slid into the seat across from Jared. Jared smiled and grabbed his hand. "It's fine babe."

Just then a kid from Jeremy's table screeched,"GAAYYYY!!!" Jared glared at him. He had a red streak in his hair and looked like a fifth grader. The teen in a wheelchair next to him grabbed his icecream and shoved it in the smol child's face. "The fuck bro?"

"Don't bro me Richard, just last night we wer-" But before the teen could finish his sentence Richard slammed his flushed face into table. Evan and Jared giggled before ordering two icecreams and leaving the shop.

"So, what do you have planned for today?" Evan questioned. Their hands we connected.

"It's a secret Ev."

"You can tell me, come on its our anniversary."

"Ok, I'll totally tell you what we're doing today. First we're going to bath and body works to eat bath bombs," Sarcasm was laced through his voice. "Second we're going t-"

Evan cut him off, "Fine I get it you can't say anything, but why did you get mint icecream. I thought you hated mint."

"Oh it's because we we're mint to be"

Evan stoped and stared Jared down,"Is that the only reason you got mint icecream, to say a bad pun"

"Maybe... Look we're here!" Together they walked to a fence that said Do not go beyond this point. "Welp there's only one thing to do" Jared started climbing the fence.

"I don't t-think we're sup-supposed t-to be bac-back here," Tree boy said in a nervous tone.

"Listen Evan, If you put Do not open in bold letters on a diary you should expect people to open it."

"T-this is d-different Jared we co-cou-could ge-get arrested"

"Ev, the point of life is to take risks, if you don't take risks then there is no point."

Evan sighed. "Ok-k, but if we do get ar-arrested you're p-p-paying the bail."

After successfully getting over the fence they started walking,
And walking

And walking

Until they finally made it, To an open field framed with trees. Evan gasped. "It's so pretty."

"I knew you'd love it." As Evan admired the trees Jared, sat on the ground (*cough* *cough* admiring Evan *cough* *cough*).

It stayed like this for a while with Evan making the occasional tree fact. After Evan said, "Did you know there's 600 existent species of oak?" Jared decided it was time. "H-hey Ev cou-uld you uh, com-come o-over here." Evan turned to Jared. "S-sure."

Evan also took note of Jared's stuttering. He knew that when Jared stuttered he was very nervous. This made him nervous. So when he walked over to Jared, he immediately asked him, "Ar-are you o-ok? Is s-something wro-wrong?"

Jared's hands were shaking. He tried to maintain his breathing but failed. "Yeah, I'm p-perfectly fine." He replied still shaking vigorously. Jared felt like running away, he needed to be anywhere but in this field. Instead of acting on his instincts he stood his ground.

"It doesn't look like your ok, you really pale. Do you ne- OH MY GOD! Jared are you having a Panic attack!" Evan started rambling about ways to help subside the anxiety.

Jared took a deep breath and grabbed Evan's hands. They both stoped speaking, just taking in eachother's appearance. Jared then spoke up, " Listen Evan we've known each other for... Months and I feel we have great chemis-tree, do you feel that?" Jared smerked. Evan rolled his eyes before nodding, "Definitely."

"Even through the highs and lows we've been there for eachother, made eachother stronger. Heck, we're as strong as..." Jared glanced around "...bark... and even though you hate my tree puns, which by the way is hard to be-leaf, you've been by my side. Always. I'm so thankful to have you in my life. That's also why I want to ask you a question." Jared's breath quickened again.

"S-sure" Evan replied curiously still disappointed at Jared's terrible puns.

Jared took another huge breath before getting on one knee and asking, "Mark Evan Hansen, will you marry me?"

Evan stood still for a second, mouth agape before shrieking, "HOLY FUCK OF COURSE JARED!" He jumped into Jared's arms giving him a ginormous hug, tears streaming down both of their faces.

Once the hug was over Jared stood up and held out his hand for Evan to grab. Evan gladly took it and stood up too. Jared kept hold of his hand and slid the ring on it.

Evan than locked their lips. The kiss was short but sweet. Once they pulled away Jared pecked Evan on the cheek. They linked hands. "I was wood-ried you would say no."

"Well, you were wrong." Evan kept his cool as he listened to tree puns all the way home.

~~Time skip brought to you by my current mental breakdown.~~

"...ring on it" Jared entered the house with Evan in hand. Once they detached Evan grabbed a peice of paper.

"Jared could you stop your puns are so, terr-ible" Evan then coincidentally put the paper in a shredder.

Jared froze. "Did you just?"

Evan realized what he said, "No, I didn't mean to..." He was swooped into a hug.

"I'm so proud" Jared said wiping a fake tear from his eye

"Don't test your luck, the likely hood of me saying a pun is less than-"

Jared put his hand on Evan's mouth then looked at his clock again. 9:45."Well, I'm going to bed."

"I guess I'll go too."

Once the bedroom was reached Jared did a T-Pose and flopped onto the bed. "Are you going to get changed before you go to sleep." Evan asked.

Jared sighed, "Yeah" Evan threw him a gray t-shirt and some blue shorts. After the two changed clothes they hopped into bed.

Jared took a moment to admire Evan appearance. He had on a blue and white tank top with brown shorts. Jared wanted to say mixture of I love you and you look great, but instead he said, "You're hot."

Evan giggled. "You too. Love you, night." He pecked Jared's lips. They both then fell into a blissful sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n:Sorry again for the long wait, and frankly cringey ending. Special thanks to ShadowNight8 and Star_evans17 for helping with some of the puns lol. I hope that in the future I can make one shots faster, and better. Either way I'M OUT!!!

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

497K 977 29
A few wedgie challenges for you guys! If you want you can tell me ideas and I'll add them Tell me how it went while you were doing these! it woul...
217K 5.1K 55
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc
164K 3.7K 62
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
107K 4K 22
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !