Camila/You - Teach Me

By KatyJauregui

Summary : You are a high school student, about to start your last high school year. You are the kind of stude... More

Camila/You - Teach Me - Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Question!
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16 (Last Chapter)
Epilogue
A/N

Chapter 11

26.1K 817 658
By KatyJauregui

Camila/You - Teach Me - Chapter 11

A/N: okay guys I KIND OF VANISHED these last days and that's all because college is exhausting and it's time consuming! Anyway, here is a short chapter because some of you wanted one! This story is almost over, I don't think it will have more than 20-25 chapters. Maybe less I don't know yet but what I know is that I can't give this story the time it deserves that's why I'm shortening it. Anyway, I hope you'll like this chapter! 

Your point of view

I had barely slept, thought of the two sisters I had feelings for clouding my mind. I didn't know what to do, neither did I know if I had the right to choose. If I chose to be one with one of them my choice would have consequences on their relationship and I didn't want to be the one standing between two sisters, making them hate each other. I wasn't that kind of girl, and I respected them too much for this. In a way, that was also an excuse not to choose because I had no fucking idea who to pick. Maybe not being with either of them would make me feel better, I would just need the time to get over them. So I walked down the hallways of the school the next morning, with the serious intention to tell Camila I was better off alone. But when I entered in the classroom and saw her standing there erasing her board I literally forgot everything I had thought about those last few hours. When she turned around to look at me and our eyes met I understood that those were the eyes I wanted to see looking at me lovingly everyday. I closed the door behind me and stared at her. The room being empty the only thing that could be felt was the heavy tension between the two of us.

"Are you-" she started taking a few steps towards me but I cut her off.

"I love you." I said and the surprise on her face made me smile. "I'm in love with you and I want to take that risk." I stated again only this time I was met by a wonderful smile. She took a few more steps towards me and stopped a few inches away from me.

"Finally." She whispered before cupping my cheek softly and allowing her lips to brush against mine. I could barely feel her lips on mine but I was already on cloud nine. My arms wrapped around her waist as I got her closer to me. The kiss grew more passionate from there and I just couldn't help but let my tongue brush on her lips, asking silently for more. As an answer, a moan escapes her mouth.

"Can I join you?" I heard from behind me, I turned away to me the face the voice belonged to. I froze as I saw Lauren staring at me with a smirk. before I could even say a thing she pushed me against the door and slid her hand on it to lock it. She pulled away and looked at me as Camila stood next to her.

"I love you." They both said together before latching their lips either to my lips for Lauren or to my neck for Camila.

"I love you too. Both of you." I said before a moan escaped my mouth.

When I opened my eyes this time, I found myself laid down on my bed, all sweaty. It was just a dream. Lauren, Camila and I never started a threesome against the door of a classroom. This hasn't happened. The only problem was that I still had no idea what to do about my feelings. I wanted to tell them to get over me, both of them. I couldn't stand between two sisters right? This was easier said than done because I could definitely picture my life with the both of them. But I had to, I had to respect them and to let them go. So as I really made my way to Camila's classroom a few hours later, I prayed God to give me the strength to do what I had to do. I opened the door, grateful that Camila was the only person in the room and I walked to her. Just like in my dream I was blown away by her beauty, by the way she was radiant when she just did the simplest moves, like erasing her blackboard. I coughed slightly to let her know that I was here causing her to turn around. She flashed me a bright smile which made my whole body shiver. The very slight smile that I flashed her made her grin vanish. She looked down as she sight before walking towards me. She took my hand before leading me to the desks in front of hers and sitting me down, taking the seat right beside me.

"You don't have to feel guilty or sorry for me okay? I understand and I'm not mad at you. Maybe a little bit hurt but I'll get over that so I understand." She explained causing me to frown ask didn't  get what se was talking about.

"I don't. Understand I mean." I stated causing her to look down at our intertwined hands. She started stroking my palm with her thumbs before she took a deep breath and started talking. 

"I understand that she's funnier, she's prettier, like who would even resist those green eyes of her right? She's better at everything. And I was going to say that I'd be better at loving but let's be honest here, she would probably be better at that too. So don't feel guilty because I understand why you chose her and not me. Don't think I hate you, I would never be able to." She explained and I just stared at her in shock. It dawned on me that she thought I was choosing Lauren.

"Camila.." I tried to start.

"No it's okay you just don't-" she interrupted.

"Mila I didn't chose Lauren." I declared causing her to stop right in place.

"You didn't?" She asked.

"No." 

"Then why...I mean you entered the room with the I know I'm gonna break your heart face." She explained and I couldn't contain the laugh that escaped me.

"Was that funny?" She asked with a shy smile. "People say I'm not funny but I can be right?" She questioned a hoping smile on her face.

"Yes. You're extremely funny." I stated and she clapped causing me to smile at this new childish side of her I had just discovered. 

"Thank you. Anyway, if you didn't choose Lauren why did you have that face on?" She asked and I came back to reality.

"Because...I don't want to be the reason you and your sister end up hating each other. That's why...I'm not choosing you either." I explained and froze when I saw the smile that she flashed me. "Camila? You do realize I just told you we wouldn't be together right?" I asked causing her to nod, the same smile on her face. "Then why are you smiling?" I asked hurt that my decision didn't have a more important effect on her. 

"Because when you say stuff like that I can't help but fall for you even more." She stated and I blushed instantly not used to this kind of declaration.

"Cam-" I started.

"Don't focus on what we want. Focus on what you want. People say that you should fall in love with the person that makes you question why you ever thought you'd be better of alone. One of us is this person. It could be Lauren or it could be me. And don't worry about us, Lauren and I have an unbreakable bond, we are like Stefan and Damon, no matter how much Elena fucked them up they always cared about each other more than anything." She explained. "Choose the one who makes you glad you are alive because that's how you should feel. Someone should make you realize that you are glad you've lived long enough to experience them." She added and I couldn't tame the pace of my heartbeat anymore. "Maybe I can help you." She whispered before coming closer to me. Her hand flew to my cheek as my eyes were just glued to her lips knowing and wanting what's was going to happen. She licked her lips softly causing me to do the same before simply, softly planting a kiss on my soft lips. The kiss was light and soft but the feeling literally made me explode. It was like the mere touch of her lips was enough to set me on fire and to consume me from the inside. Soon enough, too soon maybe, she pulled away and gazed at me with an intensity I had rarely seen in ones' eyes.

"The feeling I just got from kissing you is what I wanna feel every time I kiss someone's lips. And I know that someone can only be you cause I'll never get the same feeling with anyone else. Now I am asking you, do you want the same thing? Are my lips the only ones you want to kiss for the rest of your life?" She asked as she stroke my cheek lovingly. And at that second, there was nothing I could do, nothing I could say as I stared into her brown orbs. Nothing except a word, a simple word, the only word that came to my mind and the one I had the strength to pronounce.

"Yes." 

A/N: Well well well, apparently you chose Camila fucking Cabello! We'll see what happens in the next chapter!

FEEDBACK IS MOTIVATING AND APPRECIATED (MAKES ME FEEL REALLY LOVED HAHA) 

I'll try to find time to work on the next chapters you may have to wait some days/weeks?/months! Sorry 

love you guys!

TELL ME WHICH STORY I SHOULD UPDATE NEXT SO THAT I KNOW WHAT TO FOCUS ON WHEN I'LL FIND THE TIME TO WRITE!! MAYBE I SHOULD WRITE THE FIRST CHAPTER OF NOT JUST CINEMA?? I DON'T KNOW! YOU CHOOSE GUYS...

Katy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 3.3K 73
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...
2.2M 114K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
146K 2.8K 31
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...
1M 53.9K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...