You Can't Be Serious

By mickey333

Mickey Berry is one of the rarest white wolves in the world. When she goes on a road trip around the world wi... More

You Can't Be Serious
Prologue
Chapter 2-Where are we going
Chapter 3-Getting Ready
A/N

Chapter1-The day

3.7K 175 4
By mickey333

Chapter 1 – The day

I woke to the sound of my alarm clock going off groaning “damn I really don’t feel like getting up.”

I look at the clock 5:00 o’clock “ Malike is lucky he is my best friend cause I would so kill him.”

I get up out of bed and headed towards the bathroom to do my business. I strip out of my clothes and step in the shower, I sigh as the semi-hot water relaxes my body.

While I’m in the shower I start to hum. 30min later I get out of the shower and head towards my closet to get dress. (*image on the side too lazy to write about it lol.*). As I start to put on my hat I admire myself in the mirror “damn I look good.”

I muttered I know I know I sound conceited but I’m not I just can’t help but admit the truth.

I see your dirty face

High behind your collar

What is done in vain

Truth is hard to swallow

So you pray to God

To justify the way you live a lie

Live a lie, Live a lie

And you take your time

And you do your crime

Well you made your bed

I'm in mine, Because when I arrive

I, I bring the fire

Make you come alive

I can take you higher

What this is, forgot?

I must now remind you

Let It Rock, Let It Rock, Let It Rock

I look over at my phone and walk to it. “Hello?” I said

“change of plans Mickey.” Malike said in a annoyed voice.

“What happen?” I said confused

“my parents that’s what happen I can’t stand them there all in my business but don’t give a damn about me.” He said angry.

Confused? “Ok I know about your problems and you know about mine so tell me Malike how is that a change of plans.”

I said confusedly. “Aw it’s a change of plan because we are going to leave before school I want to leave like now I can’t wait after school.” He said.

“I get that but what about our friends Malike.” I said with a sigh.

“They understand what we go though they understand period the only thing we have to do is call and explain and maybe a little saying sorry but that’s it.” He said.

I sigh “ok we can leave early but you are explain to them I will be out in ten.”

“Yay ok that’s a deal but don’t act like you not excited.” He said cheery.

I laugh but not loud to wake my dad up the world would not go right if that happens. “Yeah you’re totally right I am excited to get away from my dad.” I said this time with excitement.

“Ok be outside in 5 so come down stairs in have your stuff with you bye” he said cheery

“bye Malike” I said copying him. I hung up make sure I have everything in the bags that I need for this. I sigh this is the moment that I can finally get away from this man.

Pacing back and forth on my floor I hear two beeps. I look out the window to see Malike waving crazily with a big smile on his face hanging outside his car window. I shake my head with a chuckle “god that boy is slow.” I mutter under my breath.

Climbing out the window with my bags and stuff I meet Malike by his car. “Ready to go.” He said getting out of the car to help me put my bags in. “Yeah never been more ready in my life.” I said as we put the last of my bags in the trunk.

We get in the car Malike turns to me and said “Well let’s get this party started.” I laugh as he starts up the car and drives off.

*well this is long awaited. I finally put it up let me know what you think about it. If I got some spelling wrong please tell me. I would love you comments good or bad*   Mickey B.     

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.5M 422K 110
Malia Pierce at the age of nineteen was alone, constantly moving in fear she would be hunted down and found by her tormentors. She is the Alpha's dau...
491K 10.9K 48
Sheltered shifter Celeste runs away after disappointing her parents with another failure to secure a worthy mate bond, but she accidentally stumbles...
401K 8.5K 49
He was gigantic. The 7'0 monster of a man towered over her, even though he was sitting. Bright cyan eyes gazed down at her unreadably. He gestured w...
756K 16.9K 41
"I may be your second chance, Wade, but I will not be your second choice." Reeling from the death of his mate, Alpha Wade tried everything in his pow...