FIRE AND ICE โŽฏ n.mikaelsonยน

Par -L0VELESS-

๐…๐ข๐ซ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ˆ๐œ๐ž | โ๐™จ๐™๐™š ๐™จ๐™–๐™ฌ ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™š๐™ข๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™จโž โŽฏโŽฏ In which Tyler Lockwood'... Plus

๐—™๐—œ๐—ฅ๐—˜ ๐—”๐—ก๐—— ๐—œ๐—–๐—˜
๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ...!
๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐ข. โ–ฌโ–ฌ ๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ด ๐™ต๐™ธ๐š๐š‚๐šƒ ๐™ด๐™ฝ๐™ฒ๐™พ๐š„๐™ฝ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š
หห‹ 01
หห‹ 02
หห‹ 03
หห‹ 04
หห‹ 05
หห‹ 06
หห‹ 07
หห‹ 08
หห‹ 09
หห‹ 10
หห‹ 11
หห‹ 12
หห‹ 13
หห‹ 14
๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐ข๐ข. โ–ฌโ–ฌ ๐™ท๐™ด๐™ฐ๐š๐šƒ ๐™พ๐š…๐™ด๐š ๐™ผ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ณ
หห‹ 15
BAD DECISIONS
XVII. POISON
XVIII. MEDICINE
XIX. YOU GIVE LOVE A BAD NAME
XX. SWEET BUT PSYCHO
XXI. LIE TO ME
XXII. TROUBLE FINDS YOU
XXIII. YOU SHOULD SEE ME IN A CROWN
XXIV. SUCKER
XXV. EXCUSES
XXVI. WORK IT OUT
XXVII. DANCER IN THE DARK
XXVIII. POWER OVER ME
XXIX. INDESTRUCTIBLE
XXX. STUPID IN LOVE
XXXI. I BET YOU LOOK GOOD ON THE DANCEFLOOR
XXXII. MISSILE
XXXIII. HOLD ON
๐€๐‚๐“ ๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„; ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ
XXXIV. BROKEN
XXXV. ASHES
XXXVI. LITTLE WHITE LIES
XXXVII. EVERYTIME
XXXVIII. COLLAR FULL
XXXIX. LONE RANGER
XL. KILL OF THE NIGHT
XLI. UNPREDICTABLE
XLII. STILL FALLING FOR YOU
XLIII. NOTHING ELSE MATTERS
XLIV. HOW TO SAVE A LIFE
XLV. EYES CLOSED
XLVI. RULE THE WORLD
XLVII. SHADOWS
XLIX. BEAUTIFUL CREATURES
L. TOO GOOD AT GOODBYES
LI. FIRE AND ICE

XLVIII. SOMEONE YOU LOVED

18.8K 608 539
Par -L0VELESS-

―❅―
𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐈𝐂𝐄
[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ - 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘥]

"i guess i kinda liked the way
you numbed all the pain"

✧✦✧✦✧

Hayley Marshall was someone Thea wished she'd never have the displeasure of meeting again in her life, but as it turns out fate had a funny way of working and nobody ever got what they wished for. Which is why Thea was currently stood at a truck stop somewhere in the middle of nowhere with her ex-boyfriend, watching as the brunette werewolf exited the small convenient store across them.

The Lockwood teen didn't know why she was here, she blamed her kind heart for it- it was a curse just as much as it was a blessing. Earlier that day Hayley had rang Thea, shockingly considering the young teen didn't even know the elder wolf had her number- muttering something about needing help urgently. And whilst Thea wanted to tell her to get lost and bother someone else, the wolf sounded scared and Thea couldn't find it within her to reject her. Which is why she called Klaus to help her, knowing she couldn't save the wolf on her own.

Plus, she wanted to be the one to kill Hayley for what she did, just as she promised. She couldn't just let the honour go to some stupid, idiotic vampires hired by Katherine Pierce. The soulmates watched silently as Hayley walked through a pair of eighteen wheelers, looking around cautiously as if someone was watching her. Hearing a noise, the wolf whirled her head around to look in the direction it came from, finding nothing. As she turned back to face her previous direction however, a shocked gasp left her mouth as her eyes landed on a man standing between the vehicles a few feet away from her.

Thea watched in amusement as the man used his vampire speed to rush at the wolf, pinning her against one of the trucks by her neck before throwing her to the ground. Klaus smirked down at his soulmate, finding her amusement at the situation laughable before he sped off to save the elder werewolf causing Thea to pout in annoyance- sad that her entertainment was soon to be over. The wolf rolled her eyes as she pushed herself off of Klaus' SUV, strolling over to the pair as Klaus flashed his hybrid features at the vampire, "have care, mate. That's no way to treat a lady," he mused before biting into the vampire's neck.

"Couldn't we have let her suffer just a little longer," Thea pouted as she came to a stop next to her ex-boyfriend, watching as Hayley picked herself up off the ground with a wince. "You came," Hayley muttered in surprise as her gaze landed on the Lockwood wolf in front of her, ignoring her last comment causing the wolf to smirk. "Well, you did say it was urgent," Thea mused sarcastically as the wounded vampire grunted from his spot on the ground, speeding off a second later.

Noticing Hayley's worried gaze as her eyes stared off in the direction the vampire ran off in, Klaus let out a small chuckle, "oh, don't worry about him. He'll never make it through tomorrow night," the hybrid mused. "What if there are more?" Hayley asked worriedly causing the brunette Lockwood to chuckle, "oh there will be. But you were mindless enough to make a deal with Katerina Petrova," Thea mocked causing Hayley to scowl at her.

"She used you to find the cure and now you're nothing but a loose end. You'll be lucky if she lets you live," the teen finished as Hayley glared at her, shoving passed the two soulmates causing Thea to clench her jaw in annoyance. "You said you would protect me," the elder werewolf spat as she began to walk away from them causing Thea to roll her eyes, "and we will," the younger wolf responded through clenched teeth as the wolf stopped short. "Just as soon as you tell me everything you know about Katerina," Klaus smirked as he wrapped one of his arms around Thea's waist to calm her down.

✧✦✧✦✧

Thea was lounging on the sofa in the Mikaelson mansion flicking through all the applications for the different colleges she had applied for with a small smile on her face as a sudden loud banging on the door sounded throughout the mansion. Klaus sighed in annoyance as he walked towards the door, opening it to reveal Damon stood on the other side, "ah, what an unpleasant surprise," the hybrid mumbled causing Thea to chuckle from her seat.

"So I just came up with a list. It's called Things You Suck At," Damon announced with a grin as he strode into the parlour, pausing as he caught sight of the wolf on the couch, "hey, Lockwolf," the vampire greeted with a grin. "Sexy Salvatore," Thea greeted back with a smirk, laughing as she saw Klaus scowl out of the corner of her eye before sitting up properly so she could watch the situation unfold in front of her more clearly.

"Number one: Finding Katherine. Ever" Damon continued as he turned back to face Klaus, resuming his earlier conversation earning another giggle from Thea as Klaus rolled his eyes at the vampire. "Number Two: covering up your secret phone conversations with that backstabber Hayley," Damon hissed, his smirk dropping as he lifted papers in his hand revealing all the calls between Klaus, Hayley and Thea and set them on the table next to couch.

"Hey, that was all Thea. I just went a long for backup," the hybrid muttered defensively causing Thea to roll her eyes as Damon turned his attention to her, "yeah, so, where is she? What does she know about Katherine?" the raven haired vampire questioned desperately, earning a scoff from Klaus in response. "We should help you?" Klaus glared at the Salvatore as he crossed his arms over his chest, capturing Thea's attention as she admired the way his muscles strained in his Henley as he did so.

"After you lot killed my brother and imprisoned me in the Gilbert living room?" the original continued, causing Thea to wince as her gaze shifted away from her soulmates toned body to the floor- still completely heartbroken over Kol's death. "You might want to prioritise, Klaus. You have much bigger problems," Damon revealed, his voice rising slightly but earning no response from the hybrid, "Katherine has the cure," the vampire told them, earning a displeasured grunt from the soulmates in response.

"My guess is she's gonna want to cram it down your throat," Damon spoke, voicing Thea's worse fear causing her to sigh in frustration. When was all of this shitty cure drama going to be over? She was so unbelievably bored of it that she couldn't wait to see the back of it. "You help me find Katherine, I'll get the cure, I'll give it to Elena, everybody wins," he offered causing the corners of Klaus' mouth to turn up in amusement, "just let me question Hayley about Katherine."

Thea sighed from her seat on the couch, "whilst I'd love to watch as you tortured the answers out of her, I'm afraid Hayley's off limits," the brunette responded causing Damon to scowl at her in annoyance, not getting his way. "Although, I did have a run in with a vampire who may know where Katerina is," Klaus spoke up, grabbing Damon's attention as the raven haired vampire turned to look at him curiously, "too bad for you, I bit halfway through his bloody neck. He probably won't have much time for a chit-chat," the hybrid smirked as Damon clenched his jaw, glaring at the original.

Turning away from the soulmates, Damon began to walk away before stopping short in his tracks as if he'd just suddenly remembered something, "oh, before I forget. Caroline told me to tell you that you had a cheer competition today," the vampire said as he looked at the brunette wolf on the couch. "Shit," Thea cursed as she jumped up from her seat as realisation hit her, "I knew there was something I was forgetting," the brunette muttered, scolding herself causing Damon to chuckle at her.

"It's alright. Elena took your place. Not that Caroline's very happy about it," the raven haired vampire stated causing Thea to wince as she remembered what Caroline had told her the night before. Katherine had killed Jeremy whilst they were on the island, and when they returned- Elena shut off her humanity before burning down her house with Jeremy's body still inside. Thea's heart ached for the brunette, but she couldn't help but to think it was karma catching up to them- as sick as it was.

"How is she?" the Lockwood teen asked softly with a sympathetic smile causing Damon to laugh dryly, "annoying? A bitch? A shell of the girl she once was?" the vampire replied with a scowl as he thought about the woman he loved sadly. Thea sighed sorrowfully as Damon shook his head, "I need to find this cure so I can help her. If she kills anyone whilst her humanity's off, it'll break her," he muttered sadly, earning a frown from the wolf.

"But she'll have you. And that's all she needs, just be there for her, Dames. That's all you can do," Thea told him with a sad smile, earning a nod and a sad smile from the vampire in response. "You're always so wise, little T. Don't do anything stupid until I get back," Damon told her before turning to exit the mansion, "how can I? You're taking all the stupid with you," she called after him with a chuckle before turning back to face her soulmate who sat with a scowl on his face as he watched the interaction, jealousy written clearly across his face causing the wolf to giggle even more.

✧✦✧✦✧

A little while later, Klaus, Thea and Hayley were all sat around the Mikaelson's dining room table, eating a meal that Klaus had so graciously prepared. The silence in the room was suffocating and tense- mostly between the two wolves as Thea refused to let up on her glare towards the elder woman as Klaus watched in amusement. Thea let out an annoyed huff as Hayley loudly discarded her empty plate to the side before bringing her leg up to rest against her chest and the table as she casually sipped on her wine.

Everything Hayley did seemed to irk Thea immensely. Never in her life had she ever hated someone as much as she did the woman in front of her- not even Jules, which said a lot. Every once in a while the wolf would catch the elder woman throwing seductive glances at her soulmate as she ate, which caused her blood to boil as whilst the two of them may no longer have been together- she was still his. And she'd be dead before she let another woman anywhere near him.

Thea gripped her glass of water firmer as she noticed the wolf smile at her ex-boyfriend with a mischievous glint in her eyes, and it took everything in her not to lash out and throw the glass at her smirking face. "So you're rested, you're fed," Klaus spoke up with a grin as he noticed his soulmates jealous scowl, "tell me about Katerina," he smirked causing Hayley to smirk back at him, hers seductive as she cocked an eyebrow.

"Most men get their power kick from torture and intimidation. With you, it's drinks and fine dining," the wolf replied, her voice airy as she openly flirted with the original causing Thea to grip the knife in her hand firmly- ready to throw it at the wolf if she made another flirty remark or gave him another seductive smile. "Well, wolf girl. I can assure you I am all for torture and intimidation if you'd prefer it," the Lockwood teen sneered as she leaned closer to the wolf across the table, "now where is Katerina?" she demanded as Klaus watched in amusement.

"You seriously think I know?" Hayley questioned as she turned to look at the younger girl with raised eyebrows, "you tipped her off as to what we were up to and set her on a course to find the cure. In return, she sent her lackey to snuff you out. Tell me," Klaus demanded as he narrowed his eyes at the werewolf beside him, "what did Katerina promise you."

Hayley's face fell as she shifted in her seat, her shoulders slumping as she placed her wine glass back down on the table before looking back up at the soulmates with a sad expression. "I was in New Orleans trying to find information about my real parents," the wolf revealed causing Thea's scowl to harden. Usually, the brunette would've felt sympathetic- but Hayley's quest for her parents was what caused her to betray her brother and almost get him killed- so in reality, the wolf couldn't care less about Hayley's little sob story.

Klaus raised his eyebrows in amusement as he glanced at the older wolf, "an orphan? Well, that does explain your charming bravado," the hybrid mused causing Thea's own eyebrows to shoot up in surprise. Charming bravado? Was he flirting with her right in front of me? the wolf inwardly scoffed as she glared at the two in front of her, her blood boiling at the thought. "Abandonment issues will do it every time," Klaus finished causing Hayley to cock her head to the side in wonder.

"Sounds like you would know," the wolf remarked curiously, earning a smirk from the hybrid in response. The smirk on Klaus' face remained as he leaned forward on his elbows, looking the older woman directly in her eyes, "I'm the only one that can protect you. I'm happy to do so, provided you cooperate," he told her promisingly. Thea glared at the two fiercely, the knife she held in her hand falling from her grip and dropping onto the plate in front of her- the sheer force causing the plate to shatter.

"Sorry, did I interrupt your little flirt-fest?" Thea muttered with a sarcastic smile as Klaus and Hayley's attention snapped back towards her, seemingly just remembering she was still there. "My bad. How about I let you get back to that while I go gauge out my eyes with a spoon," the brunette spat as she stood from her chair before storming out of the room in a huff, tears gathering in her eyes as her anger and jealousy boiled over.

She knew she had no room to be jealous- Klaus wasn't hers anymore. They weren't together, he was free to do what he wanted. But she couldn't believe he would openly flirt with someone else right in front of her just mere days after telling her he'd do anything he possibly could to make up for her indiscretions towards her. And with the one person she hated too, to make matters worse. Her heart that had only just began to heal itself began to shatter once again- and the wolf didn't know how much more she could take.

✧✦✧✦✧

Thea joined Klaus and Hayley a short while later after she had calmed down a little, knowing she had let her jealousy get the better of her earlier. The wolf found them in Klaus' art room as the hybrid stood by the door, watching as Hayley looked criticisingly through all of his artwork with a glass of whiskey in her hand. "Hate that," she muttered before haphazardly flicking through the others behind it, "too much. I don't get that," the wolf continued causing Thea to scowl as she stepped into the room.

"Shame nobody asked for your opinion isn't it," the brunette Lockwood snapped at the woman with a sarcastic smile causing Klaus to chuckle as Hayley rolled her eyes, continuing to flick through the paintings. "This one," Hayley hummed as she picked up a painting from the stack and turning to grin at Klaus over her shoulder, completely ignoring Thea's presence, "it doesn't make me want to puke. Why'd you paint it?" she asked the original, causing him to grin.

"Painting is a metaphor for control," Klaus replied, "every choice is mine- the canvas, the colour. As a child, I had neither a sense of the world nor my place in it, but art taught me that one's vision can be achieved with sheer force of will. The same is true of lie, provided one refuses to let anything stand in one's way," the hybrid marvelled causing Thea to smile slightly. She would never tire of listening to her soulmate talk about his art- it was one of the many things the two sought comfort in that brought them closer together. The wolf could recall the countless times the pair would lounge about in his art room, drawing together as they chatted about their hopes and dreams.

Hayley snorted slightly, pulling Thea out of her nostalgic thoughts as she watched the wolf smile at her ex-boyfriend seductively. "So, this is your thing," Hayley smirked as she leaned closer to Klaus, not sparing the other wolf any attention as she did so, "show a girl a few mediocre paintings, whine about your childhood, and I swoon and spill all my dirty secrets?" the wolf flirted, looking up at the original through her eyelashes causing Thea to snap.

"Listen here, Hayley. I am one more flirtatious comment away from ripping out your heart and sending it as a thank you gift to Katherine, so I suggest you back the hell away from my man," the young Lockwood sneered, her expression dark as her eyes flashed golden- startling the other wolf slightly as she shrunk back, holding up her hands in defence. "Relax, Thea. I was only messing with you. Homicidal maniacs aren't really my type, especially those that enjoy up to and including hunting my friend, your brother, Tyler for the next century," Hayley spat with her own fiery glare as she turned to stare at the hybrid.

Thea's scowl deepened at the wolf's words, "well he would never have been in that position in the first place if it weren't for you, now would he?" she snapped causing Hayley to scoff before turning to face Klaus once again, ignoring the younger teen. "You talk a good game, but the truth is you let him go," she tilted her head to the side, raising one of her eyebrows, "my guess: you know if you kill him, Thea will hate you forever," the wolf concluded, "and we can't have that now can we," Hayley pouted mockingly causing the brunette to growl at her.

"If I simply killed Tyler," Klaus spoke as he poured himself a drink, ignoring the two girls' bickering, "my revenge would be over in a moment. Sentencing him to a lifetime of paranoia and fear- that's Tyler's true punishment," the hybrid spoke, sparing Thea a glance to let her know he wasn't being serious and only wished to anger the wolf in front of him. "But come on now. You never really thought there was a future for you two, did you?" he asked as he walked back over to the pair, wrapping one of his arms around Thea's waist comfortingly.

Hayley shrugged, "I don't know. He might've left Caroline for me-" the wolf began before Thea cut her off with an amused giggle, causing the brunette to glare at her before she continued, "if I'd used the cure to kill you," she finished. This time, it was Klaus' turn to laugh as he looked at the wolf with raised eyebrows, "you know, if Tyler has even half your resolve, he may actually make it through the year," the hybrid responded heartily, earning a nudge in his rips from Thea as she glared up at him.

Hayley shook her head, before taking a sip from her whiskey, "it doesn't take resolve. It takes allies, a network of people willing to do anything for you, including chase down loose ends to their death. That's how Katherine escaped you all this time," the wolf responded, earning a curious glance from the original as he cocked his head to the side in interest.

"Perhaps you know the names of Katerina's special little helpers," he mused, causing the werewolf to smirk at him. "Maybe I know one or two," Hayley revealed with a mischievous smirk, "maybe I'll even tell you," she continued airily before knocking back the rest of her drink. And it took all of Thea's will power to not make the brunette wolf choke on her own tongue as she winked at her soulmate once again, knowing now the wolf was only doing it to torment her.

✧✦✧✦✧

Thea grinned happily as Klaus hung up his phone call with Rebekah, not bothering to hide the relief that she felt at the thought of finally being rid of the werewolf. "My sister informs me that you're vampire assailant is dead," Klaus informed the werewolf who had poured herself yet another drink as she paced around the living room, aimlessly looking at all the decorations, "so you're safe and free to go. Or you're more than welcome to stay," the hybrid finished causing Thea to scowl as Hayley smirked up at him.

"I could be persuaded to stay-" the wolf began before Thea cut her off, "such a shame he was only trying to be polite, isn't it? You're not welcome to stay, nobody wants you here. Please leave," the Lockwood teen snapped harshly with a sarcastic smile as she held her hand out towards the door. Klaus smirked down at his soulmate in pride, butterflies swirling in his stomach- the sight of her so angry and territorial turning him on.

Hayley chuckled as she gathered up her things before walking towards the door, "always a pleasure to see you mini Lockwood," the brunette joked as she opened the door. "Wish I could see the same," Thea called back with a scowl just as Hayley closed the front door behind her, causing the brunette to let out a sigh of relief as she turned back to face Klaus who was stood smirking at her with lusty eyes, causing her to blush deeply, her heart beginning to pound erratically in her chest.

"You know, if I ever call you to help me help someone I hate-please just remove my stupid heart from my chest. It'd save me a shit load of problems," the brunette muttered causing Klaus to chuckle slightly before smirking at her. "So what about you, little wolf. Are you going, or staying?" he drawled seductively as his eyes trailed her body, her possessiveness turning him on immensely. Thea's heart pounded in her chest at the sight of the original's lusty gaze- part of her knowing that she should leave. That she should stick to her earlier words that the two needed space a part and not cave.

But she knew with one look at the hybrids teasing smirk, her efforts to stay away were futile. He was the drug she craved, and she could never get enough of him. "You like to be in control. You tell me," the brunette drawled, her own lusty gaze meeting his causing Klaus' smirk to broaden as he stepped forward, running his hand down her cheek before cupping her face and bringing her lips to meet his in a wild, passionate kiss.

{Warning: gets a lil steamy from here, oooops}

Thea hummed in pleasure, bringing her arms up to circle around his neck, pulling his body unbelievably closer to hers as her eyes fell shut. Kissing him back just as fiercely, Thea feared she'd never be able to get over the taste of his lips. He was her addiction; she craved him every second of every day- and she feared it was something she'd never be able to truly forget or get over. Not that she ever wanted to.

Pulling away for air, the wolf felt a shiver go down her spine at the sight of the hybrids darkened gaze and seductive growl as he moved to kiss down her neck, "is it bad that I find your possessiveness to be a major turn on?" Klaus asked, his voice thick from lust as he sucked on the sweet spot just under Thea's ear, eliciting a soft moan from the young wolf. "Not any more than me getting turned on by you threatening people and asserting your power," the Lockwood teen responded airily, biting her lip as Klaus continued to pepper kisses down her neck all the way to her chest.

Klaus smirked against her skin, his pupils dilating at the thought of her being turned on by his control, "hmm, and here I thought you hated that part of me," the hybrid teased as he lifted his gaze back towards her. Thea smirked mischievously back at him through hooded eyes, "you wanna know why I like that painting?" the wolf asked, referring to the painting Hayley had held up earlier in Klaus' art room. Klaus looked at the wolf curiously as she grinned at him, "I can see how twisted it really is," she paused, biting her lip as he hybrid pulled her body flush against his.

"And maybe I can relate," Thea whispered seductively into the original's ear before nibbling on his earlobe as she pulled away, earning a moan from the hybrid as he turned to kiss her once again- no longer having the patience to take things slow. Picking her up by her thighs, Klaus sped the two to his room, throwing her down on the bed as he looked at her as if she was a delectable meal he was ready to devour. Not wasting another second, the hybrid hovered over her, capturing her lips in a chaotic, yet passionate kiss before ripping her shirt from her body.

"What is it with you and tearing my clothes? I do need some to walk about in," Thea gasped as Klaus once again began to pepper sweet kisses down her neck, causing the hybrid to smirk against her skin. "I'd much prefer you to walk around naked," the original teased as his lips moved lower, earning small moans of pleasure from the wolf in response. With a teasing smirk of her own, Thea nodded her head slightly in agreement, "I'm sure the rest of Mystic Falls would too," she muttered tauntingly, knowing it would set off Klaus' jealousy.

The hybrid growled into her neck as he sucked harshly on the sweet spot at the base of her neck, causing the brunette to gasp loudly, "you're mine," Klaus growled possessively as he looked back at Thea with hooded eyes. The Lockwood wolf smiled up at him, "always," she replied before lifting her head up slightly to capture his lips within hers in another wildly passionate kiss, seemingly sealing her promise. Because she was his, and she always would be- no matter if they were together right now or not.

The original owned her heart, and she owned his. And as they were tearing at each other's clothes, stripping away all barriers between them and holding each other closer, the soulmates realised just how bittersweet this moment truly was. Because this time it wasn't just about them expressing their love and desire for each other in wild moment of passion; this time they knew they were saying goodbye- at least for a little while. And so instead of rushing the moment and caving into their desire, they chose to savour every single moment they could grasp on to.

Moving at a slower, yet much more intense pace, the hybrid kissed her hard as Thea raked her nails down his back and moaned against his lips. Their hands roamed freely around the others body, making sure to memorise every curve, every crease of skin. Taking their time and loving each other completely and wholly. Because this was more than just sex- they were loving each other goodbye. Pouring all of their emotion and love into this moment because they knew it was the last time.

And as they both reached their end, their eyes locked and a silent promise was shared between them. That he would always be hers, and she would always be his. Because there was no other that compared. No other love could ever compare to the one they had. It was reckless, and it was deep and it was true. It was unpredictable and passionate, and fun. And all others would fail in comparison. Because it was him and her, always and forever.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

506K 9.6K 41
Allison Lockwood, the older sister of Tyler Lockwood, returns to Mystic Falls after spending four years in California. She finds her future involving...
3.1K 110 7
- ๐—œ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ณ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—บ ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—บ ๐—ข๐—ฅ ๐—š๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ ๐—ช๐—ฎ๐—น๐˜€๐—ต ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ณ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—บ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ฒ ๏ฟฝ...
107K 3.1K 46
๐‹๐ž๐จ๐ง๐จ๐ซ๐š ๐Œ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ž, A girl turned weapon, obtaining an insatiable desire of knowledge. Desperate to hold the worlds secrets in the palm of...
8.2K 307 13
๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐€๐“, ๐ˆ'๐Œ ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐˜ ๐…๐Ž๐‘ ๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐€๐“. โ†ขโœฉโœฉโœฉโ†ฃ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐—ƒ๐—ˆ๐—Œ๐–พ๐—‰๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ ๐—Œ๐–บ๐—…๐—๐—“๐—†๐–บ๐—‡'๐—Œ ๐—…๐—‚๐–ฟ๐–พ ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—†๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–พ ๐—‚๐—‡๐—๐–พ๏ฟฝ...