bxb suggestions/best bxb books

By pepethefrogogo

The best bxb books I've read! I tend to be very picky about what books I read as I hate plot holes and bad gr... More

Intros
Conversion Academy [boyxboy]
His boy (manxman) **His, Book 1
Taming the Bad Boy [BxB]
Obsession [BxB]
Bayside Queens (BoyxMan)
McLovin' [BoyxBoy] [Completed]
Insider For the camera (boyxboy)
Nathaniel Jean's Senior Year (boyxboy)
should i continue this book? โค๏ธ
Alpha Mates

Liar Liar (boyxboy)

16.2K 80 8
By pepethefrogogo

By midnighteenx

Honestly one of my favourite books and I really avoided this one for a while for some reason. the plot made me think, well this is just silly but I finally got bored enough to begin reading and was suprised to find it is a really good book! It doesn't take too much time for the main characters to begin to like each other, which is one of my biggest pet peeves, and just goes really smoothly. It's the type of book that just makes you feel really mushy and happy, and don't worry it's got the big bitch to hate on for all you salty hoes ;) from what I remember the description and writing is so intricate and well done and keeps a steady pace throughout the book.

Make sure to check it our and read it seriously you won't regret it!

This book get around a 9/10 baguettes 🥖 and is supah good

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 69.3K 59
๐’๐œ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐žใ€ข๐๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ใ€ˆ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค 1ใ€‰ ๐‘ถ๐’‘๐’‘๐’๐’”๐’Š๐’•๐’†๐’” ๐’‚๐’“๐’† ๐’‡๐’‚๐’•๐’†๐’… ๐’•๐’ ๐’‚๐’•๐’•๐’“๐’‚๐’„๐’• โœฐ|| ๐‘บ๐’•๐’†๐’๐’๐’‚ ๐‘ด๏ฟฝ...
459K 27.1K 44
The story continues to unfold, with secrets unraveling and new dangers lurking in the shadows. The Chauhan family must stay united and face the chall...
856K 27.7K 69
"Real lifeแ€™แ€พแ€ฌ แ€…แ€€แ€ฑแ€ธแ€€แ€ผแ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€œแ€ฝแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฒแ€ท แ€…แ€”แ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€บแ€€แ€ผแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€แ€ฌแ€™แ€›แ€พแ€ญแ€˜แ€ฐแ€ธ แ€•แ€ปแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€แ€„แ€บแ€žแ€ฝแ€ฌแ€ธแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€ปแ€ฌแ€บแ€ธแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€แ€ฌแ€•แ€ฒแ€›แ€พแ€ญแ€แ€šแ€บ" "แ€แ€ฑแ€ซแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€•แ€ฒแ€Šแ€ญแ€แ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธ Bae แ€™แ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€„แ€ผแ€ฎแ€ธแ€„แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€ทแ€›แ€œแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€กแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€กแ€‘แ€ญ แ€„แ€ซแ€แ€ป...
3.1M 70.5K 81
Diana is an 18 year old girl about to start her senior year until she bumps into a woman at the bookstore who has quite the personality. The woman ta...