Baby, kiss me one more time |...

By daffodilconvention

Childhood memories to a lovestory More

Intro
One
Two
Three
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen

Four

3K 46 0
By daffodilconvention

3 years ago

Isaiah barely was with Anna and Emma now. He was too busy drinking, smoking and playing cards with girls. He was in that stage where he was reckless and tested his limits, it seemed such.

Her brothers and him were often out drinking. Sometimes they would come home plastered and she couldnt even recognise Isaiah. She had heard from her brothers and other people at her school that he had beaten up a grown man. Shes also heard hes done narcotics. Those are all rumors, but she didnt know what to believe anymore. 

Isaiah wasnt the same boy anymore it seemed like. 

Anna and Emma quickly outgrew him, they were too busy going to school and studying. They were too old to play surgeon now. Anna wanted to become either a nurse or a vet, she didnt know which yet.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 35.2K 62
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
384K 23.2K 82
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
104K 3.6K 36
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
176K 6.4K 93
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...