Konosuba: dragon's blessing i...

By draconicPhoenix456

Tsukiyo Drakon is your typical genius high school student that is always bored with this world. Until the day... More

Chapter 1: The day I died and reborn in a new world.
Chapter 2: The Town of Beginings.
Chapter 3: The start of something amazing.
Chapter 4: Meeting of new friends and old rival.
Chapter 6: the sun, the star, and the moon

Chapter 5: The battle between the dragon and the knight.

1.8K 27 6
By draconicPhoenix456

AN: so sorry about the irregular update times and I don't have an excuse as to why my posts are so irregular I just hope that you guys can keep give me advice and criticism.

Kazuma POV
It has been a day after Tsukiyo and Hikari left and Megumin (begrudgingly) join the party. Right now, I and the useless aqua are meeting up with Megumin to get some lunch at the guildhall. But when we got to the market place which would normally be a bustling place with many businesses. But of the usual many stalls and many people going shopping, instead there a giant crowd of people, in the middle of the crowd was a large opening, and all the shops are close. Then I spot Megumin in the crowd. So, I made m way through the crowd to Megumin.

Kazuma: Hey Megumin.

She then turns to our direction.

Megumin: hey Kazuma.

Kazuma: do you know what going on.

Megumin: oh, there a duel commencing *she points to the opening at the center of the crowd.*

When I look at the opening, I was able to see the two fighters. One is a familiar crimson eyed black cloak wearing swordsman. And another is a blond, green eye European in blue theme undershirt and silver looking armor and he has the air of what I can only describe as the ideal Knight, in his right hand is an elegant one-handed broadsword.

Kazuma: wait who is Tsukiyo dueling right now.

???: I'll answer that question for you

When I hear that voice, I turn to my right to see Hikari there with a tired facial expression and her arms cross.

Kazuma: hey Hikari-san who is Tsukiyo-san fighting right now? And why are they fighting?

Hikari: well first the person fighting Tsukiyo is Alex von Sonnenscheinhe was the student council president from the same school that we all came from. And to why they are fighting well...

Flashback (Hikari POV)
After the two-boy made eye contact there was a heavy tension in the guildhall and every soul was so silent that you can hear a pin drop, and no one even knows why they are like this, well no one besides me. Then the silence was only strengthened when Tsukiyo glare at Alex with the eyes of a predator ready to kill its prey, while Alex returns the glare right back looking as if a defiant knight ready to take on whatever lies ahead. As they glare at each other they involuntary release there killing intend, scaring the hell out of everyone. And at this moment the only one capable of moving under the two-combine killing intend, I did the only appropriate thing in this instance, so I start to gather my mana into my knuckle...

And knock the two males on top with magic enhance fist, sending the two cratering to the ground leaving a spiderweb crack on the guild's floor where there faces land.

Hikari: You two idiot stop right now. You two are leaking your killing intend.

Tsukiyo/Alex: sorry ma'am.

The two boys quickly say as they sit in seiza position with their heads down. And I pinch the bridge of my nose feeling a major headache coming in.

Hikari: I'm disappointed in both of you I know that you two have a major rivalry but seriously you two are in the guildhall if you two fight here it will be level if you want to fight to take it outside and challenge each other to a duel or something.

With that, I took a deep breath to reclaim my breath and massage the bridge of my nose in an ineffectual attempt to rid the headache. And then I see the receptionist Luna finally gathering enough courage to walk up to me.

Luna: thank you for stopping the two Hikari-san.

Hikari: it no problem honestly, I'm just doing what I must.

Luna: by the way are they always like that?

Hikari: yeah they're always like that when it comes to their rivalry the school where all three of us come from have to make a policy specific to prohibit the two from sending each other to the hospital.

Luna was about to reply when Alex suddenly gain an "I'm so smart it terrifying" smile and when Tsukiyo sees his rival's smile, he gains a look of understanding to what his fellow male was planning right away and give his smirk while his eyes are glowing crimson with excitement.

Alex: you know Tsukiyo, Hikari right.

Hikari: thank you at least one of you is using your heads for once.

Alex: if we must fight, we must do this properly.

Tsukiyo: I cold heartily agree.

Hikari: that-wait that not wha-

I try to put this down before it can get anywhere, but Alex interrupted me by pulling out his sword from his back.

Alex: I Alex von Sonnenscheinhereby challenge you Tsukiyo Drakon to a duel.

Tsukiyo: I, Tsukiyo Drakon hereby accept your challenge.

I was about to protest about the duel but was drown out by the entire guild cheer in excitement.

Random guy 1: a duel between the 'swordsman of the crimson demons' and the 'paladin of the holy flames' now that will be a battle to remember.

Random guy 2: just thinking about it is making my blood boiling.

Random guy 3: who do you think will win.

Random guy 4: I'll bet 10,000 Eris on Blondie.

Random guy 5: I'll take you up on that bet.

As I was trying to put the ideal to bed before it gets out of hands but when I turn to Tsukiyo and Alex with a smug grin on their faces I know that their plan was executed perfectly.

Hikari: wh-wh, you know what I give up. *I say as I throw my hand up to the air. *

End Flashback (3rd POV)
Hikari: and that basically how the entire duel thinks came to be.

By the time the story has ended Kazuma is looking at the two combatants with a deadpan look.

Kazuma: So, all of this happens just because of a stupid rivalry back from school.

Hikari: yeah pretty much.

And then what Hikari day before hitting him in the face like a sack of bricks.

Kazuma: wait does that mean you and this Alex is from Japan.

Hikari: well yeah, I mean both of us are from the same school as Tsukiyo.

When Kazuma was about to commend on that they start to hear the conversation of the other adventurers.

Random guy 1: so, who do you think will win.

Random guy 2: I don't know both look pretty tough and look at their weapons those look deadly especially that black hair guy's sword I have never seen any sword design like that before.

Random guy 3: I know right the only sword that even looks similar is a cutlass, but the blade is much longer and thinner than any cutlass I ever have seen, and the handle is so bare.

When Kazuma hear this some question pop up into his mine.

Kazuma: wait what do they mean when they say 'I never any sword design like that before' I mean if Megumin didn't see it open a goddamn portal I'll say it look like a normal katana.

Hikari: from what I know they don't seem to have any knowledge of Japanese items even from the Sengoku period.

As the 4 talks to each other the two combated is currently having small talk before the match begins.

Tsukiyo: by the way men I have a quick question.

Alex raises an eyebrow but doesn't see a problem with answering one question.

Alex: yah sure what is it.

Tsukiyo: so how did you died?

Alex: I'll tell you if you tell me.

Tsukiyo: I got shot in the head by that school shooter, you.

Alex: I also got shoot but instead of the head I got a shot in the heart.

As Tsukiyo and Alex continue to talk to each other, the audience member begins to get antsy about the fight and Luna also notices this as she starts an announcement using a magic item that enhanced her volume as the rest of the guild members and the crowd back up to give Tsukiyo and Alex some more space.

Luna: [The duel between the adventurers Tsukiyo Drakon and Alex von Sonnenscheinis about to begin, let me recap the rules for all those new to this. The duel will be a 1 vs 1 battle with no outside help allowed, all items that they have on them maybe use, a victor is declared when either one of the combatants can no longer continue, or one of them gives up. And due to the number of people witnessing this duel magic that is rank advance or higher is not allowed. Thank you for listening to the rules, now everyone who is not involved please stand back]

And with that, every spectator steps back to the minimal safe distance while 5 [arch wizard] cast barrier to make sure no one gets hurt. When they cast the spell a large pink force field lock the two in.

Tsukiyo: man, this crowd is a way bigger than I thought.

Alex: Yeah, your right but that just means that we just have to put up one hell of a show for them all.

Tsukiyo's only answer came in the form of a smirk. As Tsukiyo and Alex both get into their respective battle stance. And one of the guild staff steps up to a giant gong.

*BUUMM*

And with that Tsukiyo rocket to Alex using a combination of his raw speed and Lightning armor, which made him so fast that the only evidence that he was even there was a cloud of dust from where he was previously standing. The next thing anyone knows Tsukiyo was right in front of Alex with Yamato cloaked in lightning ready to take Alex's head off. Though unlike all the other adventurers Alex was able to see and react to the attack by using his flame aura spell cloaking Aestus Estus in a cloak of reddish-orange flame and raising the flaming blade to intercept the attack.

*CLANG*

The sound of metal clashing echo through the plaza as a flicker of fire and lightning dance together through the battlefield as their respected wielders engage in an intense blade lock. But Alex soon broke the blade lock by jumping backward while airborne he channels his mana into his hand.

Alex: Triple Maximize magic: Fireball.

And with that three-basketball size ball of fire shot out of his hand and race towards Tsukiyo. Tsukiyo see the three-fireball coming and counter by also Channeling magic into his hand.

Tsukiyo: Triple Maximize magic: Lightning

The familiar feeling of magic flow through Tsukiyo's arm as three softball-size balls of lightning appear in front of him and quickly fire them off to intercept the fireballs.

*KAA-BOOM*x3

The sound of three explosions of fire and lightning rang through the market center. Quickly the smoke of the explosions spread through the entire doom and engulfing everything inside including Tsukiyo, and Alex. When the two got engulfs by the smoke they turn off there lightning armor and flame aura. Thus, making it hard for the spectators to see, soon all the spectator held their breath in suspend as they wonder what will happen next. But they didn't have to wait for long as the sound of metal clashing repeatedly echo out of the doom.

Alex: ENOUGH.

As Alex's voice echo through the doom as a ring of flames push the smoke away, and what the audience sees shock nearly everyone, at the center of the ring stand Alex flaming sword in hand and but what in front of him is what made everyone shock is what seem to be not one but two Tsukiyo, the Tsukiyo closer to Alex look exactly like before but there is one difference, the one closer to Alex is transparent as in you can clearly see through him, and a little farther away from the clone is Tsukiyo and both he and the clone both have their sword in hand. With that both Tsukiyo rocket forward to strike at once. The two starts to attack Alex with a barrage of slashes and stabs, as Alex's armor previously pristine now starts to have small cuts and scratches and his clothes under the armor start to have tears from all the swings and stabs from Yamato. This pattern continues till the three got into another blade lock but unlike last time where it was a stalemate, the two Tsukiyo is starting to push Alex back with their combine strength. Alex thinking fast to get out of this situation, close his eyes and push mana into his hands and.

Alex: Flash.

And with that a blinding flash of light causes everyone to go blind. Seizing this advantage Alex kick the real Tsukiyo in the chest pushing him back and impacting the barrier, and with his superior strength, he batted away the clone with the flat side of his sword. The clone landed on the ground and start to run to Alex intend on getting back some ground.

Alex: you are very annoying so here some company, summon fire elemental.

And with that, a pillar of yellowish-orange flames burst from the ground as the flames died down a fire elemental twice the size of a normal human stand there before.

When the elemental appears the clone, the response was tightening his grip on Yamato and jump up to confront the elemental.

Alex: ok one less problem to deal with now where's the original.

Before Alex can scan the arena, a voice came from behind him.

Tsukiyo: right here.

As Alex turns around, he saw what he can only describe as a floating minefield of blue spheres of electricity and in the middle of this field is Tsukiyo there with his hand outstretch. Alex seeing this can only say one thing.

Alex: Ohh crap baskets.

Tsukiyo: Blink.

With that Tsukiyo disappear to the farthest part of the arena where the ability can go.

Tsukiyo: and now Ozone grenade.

And a snap all of the balls of electricity glow a pale blue light for only a millisecond before they all explode in a brilliant explosion of electricity.

*KAA-BOOM*x12

Tsukiyo POV
Tsukiyo (thought): this better work I'm using a good chunk of my mana for this maneuver.

Yeah, a last night I was experimenting with all my spell in preparation for the match because of that I created a couple new technique one of these new technique I name it ozone grenade made using lightning with a combo of maximizing magic and trigger magic meta magic And presto a electrical explosive that can be activate at my command. And with that explosion, the dome was once again covered in smoke. The last sight I saw was that the fire elemental and my clone was erased as if they don't even exist. As the smoke clears, I stand there looking a bit worse for wear as the left arm section of my cloak was burned off revealing my muscular arm with only minor burn and while my cloak starts to repair itself.

Tsukiyo (thought): okay that was a lot stronger than I intended but I highly doubt that Alex won't be damaged by this.

And as the smoke finally clears out a single sight that made not only my but everyone's jaw drops to the ground. As in the middle of the explosion stand, Alex as the explosion did NOTHING to damage him, and the only sign that he was even in that explosion was that all the armor plates are all charred and most of his clothes are burned. I am being the first one recovering decide to voice what I'm currently thinking right now

Tsukiyo: ok first WHAT and second THE F*CK.

And with I am voicing everyone thoughts and I notice that everyone has their attention turn to Alex expecting a answer from him and Alex just turning to the audience as if they all grow a second head.

Alex: okay were you all seriously expect an answer to my ability I'm not the cliche hero that explains my powers in front of an opponent.

Tsukiyo: well to be fair it is cliche.

With that I tighten my grip on Yamato. And I do a quick scan of Alex condition and I can see that he is now panting and his grip on Aestus Estus seems to be looser.

Tsukiyo (thought): it seems that my ozone grenade did more than he wanted me to think, well in that case whatever he is using seems to draw from either his stamina or his magic pool.

Tsukiyo: well Alex this has been the most fun I have since I came here but this does have to end eventually, so what do you say let end this with a bang *I say with a smirk on my face and my eyes glowing red with excitement. *

Alex: yeah let end this.

So, with that, I transfer all of Lightning armor into Yamato and start to plumb as much mana as I can into Yamato without prompting draconic wisdom. With that Yamato along with sending one finale push of my draconian mana into the blade changing the normal whitish-blue lightning quickly turn black with a silver outline (AN: think Ichigo from Bleach firing a getsuga tenso using the hollow mask but instead of red it's silver) and as the lightning that cloak the blade shots forward tripling the length of the blade thank to me using my Spatial magic that I was able to learn from using Yamato for a long time, so with that the blade retains the shape of the sword as the lightning crack off of the blade I go into a battle stance.

Tsukiyo: curse lighting series: Nodachi.

While I was forming my Nodachi Alex also doing the exact same thing as I'm doing but instead of my black lightning he is a white fire with specs of gold within the flames, the flames then start to form into the shape of a blade of Aestus Estus making it longer and wider. As the blade finishes forming Alex also gets into a battle stance.

Alex: blessed flame series: Claymore.

With that I focus on Alex and suddenly I feel everything slow down as if everything is being played in slow-motion, I blocked out everyone and then both of us at the same time lunge forward at each other. With the intention to take each other's out with this single attack.

When the blade meets in the middle and at that moment the town of beginnings finally understands the meaning of destruction.

*KAA-BOOM*

3rd person POV
As if a nuke was dropped into the arena the collision of the two magic infuses blades created a massive explosion that consumes everything inside the barrier. When the explosion made contact with the barrier it started to nearly broke under the power of the explosion threatening to kill everyone in a 2-kilometer radius before 10 more [arch wizard] show up to strengthen the barrier with everything they have but even then the explosion still trying to push further going so far as to make even more crack in the transparent wall of energy. After one long tense second pass before the blast finally dissipated, and everyone can finally see the inside the dome as the battle area is or what was the battle area as now there is nothing more than just a smoking crater and in the middle of that crater was Tsukiyo and Alex both lying on the dirt on opposite side of each other, both bloody and cover in dirt, bruises, scratches, and burns. As Alex tries to use the last of his remaining strength to stand up but the most he can do is sitting up, while Tsukiyo has an even harder time moving his muscle due to using nearly all his mana to shield him from the explosion and thus is now suffering the side effect of draconic wisdom. Though the explosion did a lot less damage to the two than anyone expected, this is done with the two using there what little mana they have left to make a minor shield to absorb some of the damage and the fact that Tsukiyo's cloak and Alex's armor both have high elemental resistance helped greatly. Luna seeing the two adventurer's current conditions activate the magic item ones again to make her voice louder.

Luna: [Due to both Tsukiyo-san and Alex-san not being able to continue the match I hereby declare this match to be a draw]

And with that the 15 [arch wizard] all fell in an exhausted state due to the constant drain from their mana pool from having to make the dome being able to withstand the multiple explosion and the last mega explosion of the duel. And with that, the dome fell and Hikari was the first to jump down into the crater to attend to the two male teens. Even though she a [miko] and not a [ark priestess] she still knows some good healing spell. When she got to the two, she quickly deduces that both have cases of mana exhaustion and Alex needs more healing than Tsukiyo but that not really saying much. and with that, she pulls out two vials of mana potion from her

Hikari: ok Tsukiyo, Alex here a mana potion drinks up, now you two sit still for a moment so that I can heal you two up.

And with that, she hands the two the mana potions and the two quickly down the potions as Hikari starts to heal Alex and Tsukiyo at the same time. As the two are getting heal they gave a tired smile to each other. When the two finally got heal Tsukiyo was the first to stand up and turn over to Alex.

Tsukiyo: man, that was the best fight I ever have before.

Alex: same here man you got way tougher than last time we meet.

Tsukiyo: I can say the same thing to you too like honestly, I'm still scratching my head on how on in the world did you not take any damage from my ozone grenade.

Alex: oh, that I just use a very interesting spell to dodge it.

Tsukiyo: well you will have to tell me about it at another time, honestly, after that duel I'm even more pump for next time we fight. *extends his hand to Alex.*

Alex: I'll hold you up on that promise. *accepts Tsukiyo's hand and gets pulled up as.*

When that conversation came to an end everyone from the crowd surrounded the two as they start to through question at the at rapid-fire.

Random person #1: how did you two move so fast?

Random person #2: Mr.Drakon what was those spell you use?

Random person #3: Mr.Sonnenscheinhow did you dodge all those explosions?

As these questions came in they start to overwhelm Alex and Tsukiyo. Seeing this Hikari decide to take pity on the two, so she put two fingers in her mouth and then a loud whistle which got the attention of every person on her, while some of the people with more sensitive hearing (aka Tsukiyo and Alex) wince in pain.

Hikari: hey Tsukiyo aren't you forgetting to ask Alex about something.

Tsukiyo at first have the look of confusion on what Hikari meant, before gaining a look of realization.

Tsukiyo: oh right right I kinda forgot about that in the heat of the moment. *he says with an emphasis look on his face.*

Hikari's only reaction to this was to send Tsukiyo a deadpan look. Alex with a confused look to decide to ask the two his question

Alex: ok what are you two talking about?

Hikari: well you see me and Tsukiyo have been talking this morning and we came to a decision.

Alex: that is.

Tsukiyo: that is that I and Hikari would like to extend an invitation to our party.

Everyone: WHAT

The crow yells at the top of their lung since a good bunch of them or more accurately ALL OF THEM wanted the two for their own parties since after seeing that battle they understand how powerful the two are.

Alex: and why did you two decide choice me specifically for this party of yours. *raise an eyebrow in a questioning look. *

Tsukiyo: well for one with you on our team we will have the  MMOs team trinity of DPS, healer, and tank and all three of us are all highly capable at combat and are all about the same level of strength, so what do you say. *extend out his hand.*

Alex (thought): hmm when he put it like that yeah he is right, with me being able to take the tank role while Tsukiyo can take the role of DPS and from the sounds of things Hikari is the healer, and it also helps that we are at a similar level of strength. Well, I guess my choice is pretty simple.

Alex: well I guess I'm on board with this. *takes Tsukiyo's hand and shake it.*

Tsukiyo: well then welcome on board men, let's celebrate this in the guildhall drinks are on me.

With that said the crowd was all yells and cheers as the new form party and all the adventures go to the guildhall to celebrate. But unknown to everyone high on a distant tower a female figure wearing a cloak with the outer part of silver and the inside was a crimson red, the figure could be seen sitting there as she was there watching the whole battle play out. When suddenly a bright light shines from above and another cloak figure appear this time male and instead of the cloak being silver the outer part of the cloak is golden while the inside is a regal blue color.

Male ???: hey little sis did you see that fight between my kid and your little boy, those two certainly have grown strong since last time we saw them.

Female ???: yes he definitely has grown, all of five of them have gowned but they all still have to grow in order to face all the challenges ahead of them in the future.

The only response the other cloak figure respond was to give a nod in agreement to that statement.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

517K 10K 41
(Y/N) was a simple teen who lived on his own, loved playing video games, and was a shut-in neet. However, his dreams may just come true as he is stru...
300K 4.3K 41
(Y/N) (L/N) is a 15 year old kid. He has a great life from his years. Until he was caught up with a disease and was now dying. He then woke up in the...
62 4 2
This is just a fan "what if?" rewrite of Konosuba, with more emphasis on the story and characters, rather than just being almost entirely cringe-come...
36.8K 575 10
Alternate story to KonoSuba Aqua is about to give Kazuma a Goddess blessing in this wonderful world. Enjoy my Fanfic and leave constructive feedback...