I Am The One Eyed Owl (RWBY X...

By tapir07

You were once a member of the Rose/Brawnen/Xialong family. But however they abused and neglected you. When yo... More

Bio
Prologue
Chapter 1 Realization
Chapter 2 The Owl's Journey
Chapter 3 Sapphire and Neo
Chapter 4 White Fang Assault
Chapter 5 Jailbreak
Chapter 6 Peace Before the Storm
Chapter 7 Invaders Must Die
Chapter 8 Owl vs Vale
Chapter 9 Till I Fall
Chapter 11 Safe Haven
Chapter 12 Opening Night
Chapter 13 Grand Act
Chapter 14 Falling Action
Chapter 15 Encore
Chapter 16 Haven's Fate
Chapter 17 Fall of Haven
Chapter 18 Aftermath
Chapter 19 Argus
Chapter 20 Argus Assault
Chapter 21 Yin vs Ozpin
Chapter 22 Ozpin
Chapter 23 Rushima Part 1
Chapter 24 Rushima Part 2
Chapter 25 Rushima Part 3
Chapter 26 Arriving in Atlas
Chapter 27 Prison
Chapter 28 White Fang Wipeout
Chapter 29 Tock vs Tyrian
Chapter 30 Taurus
Chapter 31 Is It Over
Chapter 32 Ghouls
Chapter 33 Ironwood vs Watts
Chapter 34 Infamous Battle
Chapter 35 Belly of the Beast
Chapter 36 Return of the Fallen
Chapter 37 Yin vs Salem
Chapter 38 Finale
Chapter 39 Epilogue

Chapter 10 Unravel

13.3K 145 130
By tapir07

Yin POV 

I landed on the ground after I detransformed. I was exhausted like hell. I felt pain throughout my entire body. Hell even my left arm was gone. I had no idea what had happened to me when I was fighting Ozpin, I just hope it never happens again. I used what little strength I had left to regenerate my arm and pull my self up. I had to drag myself along a wall just to limp. I noticed I was leaving a trail of blood behind me as I walked. My best option was to hide out in Anteiku before it is destroyed. However I started to loose consciousness and fell to the ground. Before I blacked out I saw someone approaching me.

NO POV

Back at the operation's base it was hectic. People were either on the ground due to injuries or running around trying to help those who are injured. Team STRQ and Winter were getting healed as everyone else was arriving. When Ruby saw her mother she used her semblance to run over to her and pull her into a tight hug.

Ruby: MOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!

Summer: Don't worry Ruby, we're alright.

Yang: What happened to you guys?

Tai: It was the Owl

Weiss: I thought you defeated him

Raven: We thought we did, however it merely just grew stronger. That thing, its not human or grim. It's something entirely new, a demon.

Ruby: Are you guys alright?

Summer: We are, unfortunately Ironwood isn't. I threw himself in front of an attack. He's aive, but in horrible condition.

Meanwhile Quill just sat in silence. Ruby approached her.

Ruby: Aunt Quill, are you all right?

Quill: He killed him.

Ruby: Who killed who?

Quill: The Owl, he killed Yin.

Everyone went silent as they heard this.

Tai: How are you sure?

Quill: The Owl told me himself that he did it. That bastard!

Nora: Hey guys where's Jaune?

Meanwhile we see a figure carry Yin back into Anteiku. He sat Yin down at a table and started to make coffee. Yin started to wake up the sounds. Yin looked around the room to see someone making coffee. The figure approached him with two cups of coffee. The sound of blood dripping could be heard.

Yin: Who are you?

The figure turned on a small light to reveal Jaune Arc. Jaune stood there in an Atlas uniform with a smile on his face. Jaune set the coffee down.

Jaune: Sorry if it taste bad, I've never made coffee before.

They both took a sip of coffee and immediately spat it out.

Jaune: Yep, this taste horrible

Yin: At least it's nice to taste something.

Blood could be heard dripping.

Yin: So how did you know I was the Owl?

Jaune: I first notice that shortly after your death the Owl suddenly appeared. Then months later, a coffee shop with a monkey and wolf faunas show up, not to mention that coffee taste exactly like the one you made me before. Another tip was that when we came face to face with each other at the raid on the White Fang, something felt familiar about the Owl. Even before this I wasn't sure if you were the Owl, so I decided to take this risk and come out here.

Yin: Ok but what's with the uniform?

Jaune: I had to wear this to sneak out. Oh yeah, don't worry about the Devil Ape or Black Dober. I manage to help them escape from Lionheart and Team CFVY.

Yin: You about them?

Jaune: To be fair, we all knew about them thanks to Ironwood. He found out the Owl owned Anteiku. 

Yin: Still you manage to find out that I specifically was the Owl and out maneuver the headmaster of Haven academy and an experience huntsmen team. You were always stronger and smarter than people think.

Jaune: Thanks, so mind telling me what happened to you over this past year.

Blood could be heard dripping.

Yin: I discovered my powers after I tried to kill myself. After that I went on a bloody rampage. While in Vacuo I meet Jade, aka Black Dober. She was a street rat so I decided to train her. Next was Aaron, aka Devil Ape. We found him working in the White Fang in Mistral. I decided to give him a new chance, only to lead him down a worst path. Then we have Tock, aka Cold Blood. She was mercenary in Vale who was after me. However I easily killed her friends but spared her. Now she can make amazing coffee. There's also Roman, I gave him a new opportunity to lead a peaceful life here. At first he sucked, but he's gotten better. Unfortunately he will still brake a cup or two during his shift.

Jaune: Looks like you found yourself a new family.

Yin: Yeah, there's also two other people. Neo and Sapphire.

Jaune: Who are they?

Yin: Sapphire is my wife, and Neo is our daughter.

Jaune's eyes widened 

Jaune: You really did find a new family, so how did you meet?

More blood could be heard dripping

Yin: Sapphire was a regular customer here, one day she asked me out. She showed me a new side of life. One full of excitement and things to be happy for. We were deeply in love. One day she got pregnant, so we got married and she moved in. Hell, life was amazing then! I had a coffee shop, loyal friends, and a girl who loved me despite me being the Owl! The happiest day of my life is when Neo was born. She is so cute. Until......

Jaune: Until what?

Yin: One night me, Sapphire, and Neo were walking. Then these guys in black coats showed up and tried to kill me. We ran but Sapphire got stabbed and died. In rage I killed those mercenaries. After that I returned to my killing ways to try and find out who hired those guys. That's when we met Roman, he had information on the black coats. They were hired by some lady named Salem.

Jaune: Do you know who she is?

Yin: Not a clue, hell I'm not sure if I'll continue my search after tonight. Look where it lead me. I promised Sapphire before she died that I would look after Neo. But I just put everyone in danger.

More blood could be heard dripping

Jaune: You know, ever one who has heard you deeply regrets it. Especially your mother, she became deeply depressed. You think you'll be able to forgive them?

Yin: Someday, but that wont be for years. Right now I just want to see my daughter and get some rest.

Jaune: You always did love sleeping.

They both started to laugh. Jaune's smile suddenly turned to a face of pain as he fell to the ground. Yin looked down to see Jaune lying in a pool of his own blood. Yin became worried for his friend as he got onto the ground and held his friend.

Elsewhere everyone looked up at the sky to see it was red and orange. It turns out Anteiku was on fire. Back in the shop Yin held Jaune as the place started burning down.

Jaune: What's going on?

Yin: In case we were ever found out, we decided to burn down the shop along with any evidence of us.

Jaune: Not bad, you really thought this through.

Yin: Kinda sucks to get rid of a place like this. Most of the happiest memories of my life happened here. Hate to get rid of them.

Jaune slowly started to close his eyes. Yin became very worried.

Yin: JAUNE STAY WITH ME! We can help you, just hold own.

The roof of the shop began to fall down.

Jaune: Yin listen to me, get out of here. Go back to your friends and your daughter. Raise her like your mother never raised you. Go open a new café somewhere else. Continue this happy life of yours. You deserve one. But do one last thing for me, bring my body back to my friends for me.

Yin: You got it.

Jaune closed his eyes on last time. Yin just cried as the roof collapsed, destroying the shop.

(listen to song while reading)

Snow was falling throughout the city, covering the bodies of soldiers and White Fang. Along the sidewalk soldiers sat down, traumatized by the events that have just happened. At the end of the street there stood a figure wearing a cloak and was holding something covered by a sheet. The figure started walking down the streets. The soldiers were confused by who this person was or what they were carrying. Soon the wind picked up and blew the hood off the cloaked figure. Revealing two red and black eyes. The soldiers immediately recognized this figure as the One Eyed Owl and started reaching for their weapons. They were scared by why the Owl was here. The wind blew again, causing the sheet to blew off the object. There was the body of Jaune Arc. They were confused on why the Owl was delivering the body of a soldier. The Owl, or Yin, had a look of sadness on his face. He approached the mobile bases where the teams of beacon stood. As he got closer a spotlight was pointed him. Revealing Yin and the body of Jaune Arc.

Ruby: Y-yin

Yang: He's alive

Raven: He was the Owl

Ren: What's he holding

Pyrrha: Oh my god, it's Jaune.

Yin started remembering all the memories he and Jaune had. All the times Jaune talked to him, when Jaune would help him with his injuries, or when they would go get coffee. Yin started to cry red tears. Yin set Jaune's body down and turned around. Everybody just stood there shocked that Yin was the Owl. All except for one person. Quill ran over to Yin.

Quill: YIN!

Yin looked over to Quill

Quill: I'm sorry, I'm sorry for everything I've done to you. I'm sorry for leading you towards this life. For never loving you. But please, I've changed.

Yin just stared at her with an emotionless look.

Yin: I know you are. But it's to late. I cant turn back from this life now. I have friends that look out for me, I daughter that I'll be there for.

Quill's eyes widened when she heard that you had a kid.

Yin: Goodbye..........Quill Branwen.

Quill dropped onto her knees and started to cry like crazy. Everyone else rushed over to Jaune's body. The wind picked up, and when it died down. Yin was gone.

(end song)

Yin POV

I just made it to the safehouse after a long night. It was now 1:00 in the morning. I entered to see Jade and Aaron on the couch asleep, right next to each other. Tock was asleep on the other couch while Roman was passed out on the floor. I saw Neo asleep in her crib. I walked over to her as she woke up.

Yin: Sorry Neo, did I wake you?

Neo just smiled and held her hands out towards me. This mad me smile as well. I picked her up and carried her to my room. I layed down on my bed on my bed with Neo in my arms. I was about to go to sleep until I heard something.

Neo: Dada

My eyes widened at what I heard. I looked over to Neo

Yin: What did you say?

Neo: Dada

Neo continued to smile as I laughed. I held Neo close to my chest. We both drifted off into the world of slumber.

Finally Chapter 10 is now complete. I hoped you all enjoyed it. I've been waiting to write this chapter for a while now. I own none of the pictures or other stuff. See ya next time!

Next Chapter: Safe Haven

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

241K 2.8K 41
Y/N was adopted by the rose family, but overtime he was beginning to be abused by his family and decides to run away and sees a type of black goo tha...
194K 1.5K 31
It was a nice day in vale and a happy family with taiyang,summer rose. Qrow. And raven with there kids ruby rose and yang xiao long,but there was one...
10.4K 115 10
You are Y/n L/n and you have the powers and ability's of Killua and for year's you where abused and neglected but you ran away one day with new goals...
229K 3.3K 32
Ruby Rose was treated like absolute trash ever since her mother disappeared. She just wants someone to be nice to her and show her love. Her pleas ar...