Chinese Novels

By Rose_5123

(Ongoing) Looking for Chinese novel? These are the Chinese novel I've read so far. Romance, transmigrator, r... More

Doomed to be Cannon Fodder
Fa Wei Lan Volume 1
Fa Wei Lan Volume 2
Ruyi
Pick the Second Male Lead
The Demonic King Chases His Wife
Rin
My Consort has gone mad
The 99th Divorce
The Eunuch is Pregnant
Beloved Empress
Perfect Secret Love: The Bad New Wife is a Little Sweet
Transmigrator Meet Reincarnator
Jun Ye Can't Help But Tease His Wife
Evil-Natured Husband, Don't Tease!
Drakkon
Empress with No Virtue
Good Morning, Miss Ghost
The Male Lead's Villainess Fiance
Great Han's Female General Wei Qiqi
I Love You, Monster: The Blindfolded Wife x The Masked Husband
Underneath a Thousand Skies
To Be A Virtuous Wife
The Good for Nothing Seventh Young Lady
I'm Pregnant with the Villain's Child
The Male Lead's Substitute Wife
My Wife Spoil Me Too Much
The General Wants to Hug and Sleep

Novel

13.5K 59 14
By Rose_5123

Hello,

These are some of the books that I truly love and have read. This book is still ongoing so I will be still updating it.

If you guys have any novels that you want to share with me or others please comment down. I'm still looking for more interesting novels to read so I would truly appreciate if you comment some. You don't have to agree on these book, but I will appreciate your opinion on them.

These are just some of the website you can go to if you want more Chinese novel: Boxnovel, WuxiaWorld, Novelfull, Novelupdates, Webnovel, etc....

Some of these book have Mature scenes so I will put  (!!!) next to the title.

Disclaimer: I don't own these books or claim credit for any of these book

This book is still ongoing because I'm still reading and choosing my favorite novels which is hard. I'm not putting in random books that I might not like.

Many of the books given can be searched online by using the title. I noticed that some of the books that were on Wattpad once are being taken done so if you guys click on the author given and it doesn't show up then the book is most likely taken down.

Thank you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 128K 44
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
597K 31.7K 20
๐’๐ก๐ข๐ฏ๐š๐ง๐ฒ๐š ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฑ ๐‘๐ฎ๐๐ซ๐š๐ค๐ฌ๐ก ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ~By ๐Š๐š๐ฃ๐ฎ๊จ„๏ธŽ...
755K 19.9K 57
"Real lifeแ€™แ€พแ€ฌ แ€…แ€€แ€ฑแ€ธแ€€แ€ผแ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€œแ€ฝแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฒแ€ท แ€…แ€”แ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€บแ€€แ€ผแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€แ€ฌแ€™แ€›แ€พแ€ญแ€˜แ€ฐแ€ธ แ€•แ€ปแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€แ€„แ€บแ€žแ€ฝแ€ฌแ€ธแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€ปแ€ฌแ€บแ€ธแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€แ€ฌแ€•แ€ฒแ€›แ€พแ€ญแ€แ€šแ€บ" "แ€แ€ฑแ€ซแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€•แ€ฒแ€Šแ€ญแ€แ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธ Bae แ€™แ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€„แ€ผแ€ฎแ€ธแ€„แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€ทแ€›แ€œแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€กแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€กแ€‘แ€ญ แ€„แ€ซแ€แ€ป...
719K 59.9K 33
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...