Elvis Presley Imagines

By pocketfulofelvis

Just a bunch of imagines about the King, Elvis Presley. I have read another compilation of imagines and that... More

Baby, what you want me to do..?
They call your daddy big boots...
Burning love. (Part 1)
Burning love. (Part 2)
Let's be friends... With benefits. (Part 1)
Let's be friends... With benefits. (Part 2)
Just pretend.
I'm yours by heck.
Do not disturb...
Return to sender!
Take good care of her...
Also sprach Zarathustra.
Kismet...
Catching on fast. (Part 1)
I just can't help believing...
Fool.
Ghost stories...
Ain't that lovin' you, baby?
Clean up your own backyard...
Look out, Broadway!
Merry Christmas, baby.
Wolf call.
I beg of you!
August 16th, 2019.
Lover doll.
Moonlight Swim...
This is living, baby.
And I love you so...
'Til the world's end.
I'm not the marrying kind!
Suspicious minds...
My happiness...
My way...
Uni life, what a life... (Part 1)
Uni life, what a life... (Part 2)
Uni life, what a life... (Part 3)
Confidence!
Don't be afraid.
Gently...
It's Christmas time, pretty baby.
Summer kisses, winter tears.
Summer kisses, winter tears. (Part 2)
Summer kisses, winter tears. (Part 3)
Summer kisses, winter tears. (Part 4)
Summer kisses, winter tears. (Part 5)
Summer kisses, winter tears. (Part 6)
You don't know me.
Little sister.
General Sandman.
Separate ways.
President.
Let's forget about the stars. (Part 1)
Let's forget about the stars. (Part 2)
Let's forget about the stars. (Part 3)
Let's forget about the stars. (Part 4)
Let's forget about the stars. (Part 5)
Love me tender... (Part 1)
Love me tender... (Part 2)
The boy of my best friend...
Hot dog!
It's your baby, I rock it.
Don't be cruel...
Long black limousine.
Stop, look and listen!
Fire.
Stranger in my own home town...
Wearin' that loved on look...
First in line.
I don't care if the sun don't shine!
Please don't stop loving me...
It hurts me...
Steppin' out of line...
A night at the opera.

Catching on fast. (Part 2)

1.6K 25 28
By pocketfulofelvis

|| Here's the part with Elias! I hope you'll enjoy!! ||

You are now fully covered, laying on Elvis' bare body. 

One week has passed since you and Elvis first shared the night together, he has always been by your side, every day. Managing to make you feel satisfied during the day and desired during the night. You didn't make love more than two times. He knows that you don't like rushing things, since you've told him.

Your holiday is coming to an end, but your parents still don't know what happened, since they decided to go back to your house due to your father's job. You feel better without them, you don't like them being around the whole time. 

You get up from your bed and look around in your room for a moment, you see Elvis' jacket in your wardrobe. You smile softly, he gave it to you the night before since it was raining and you didn't have any coverage. You look out of the window: cloudy weather. You roll your eyes as you take out a sweater from your bag, as well as a pair of black trousers. You wear them and slide your feet in two black boots. You then walk out of your room, downstairs to the hall while waiting for Elvis and Elias. 

You rest your head on your fist while sitting down on the yellow armchair. "Hey, Chica." You look up from the floor, seeing Elias standing in front of you, looking at you with his lovely, morning eyes. "Hi, Elias." You say, standing up and kissing his cheek. "Uh- Elvis can't come today, he's a little ill." He explains, rubbing your back. You nod your head. "Well, maybe it was because of last night's storm." You reply, looking at him, being a little worried for Elvis. "So, I guess you're gonna show me around today." You say, looking at him. He nods his head, pulling you closer to him as you both walk out of the hotel. "I was thinkin' about havin' lunch on top of the mountain, would you like it, Chica?" He asks you, pointing at the peak with his index finger. You nod and smile brightly. "Yes! But I need you to do me a favor, Elias." You tell him, wrapping your arms around his hips. Even if you two don't have much in common, you want him to feel good with you.

"What is it?" He asks you, still being extremely serious. "Smile for me." You say, looking into his eyes. He then forces a smile, not even lifting his upper lip up. "No, not like that!" You say, giggling and looking at him. "Nah, that's not for me." He says, shaking his head and walking towards his jeep. He climbs on it and starts it up, making you quickly jump on it as well. "Hey! Thinking about leaving me here?" You ask him, slightly poking his shoulder. You then see him smirking a little. "Oh, what do I see there?! That's a smirk!" You say, smiling brightly like a little girl. He immediately turns serious, looking at the road. You pout and look to the other side, seeing some beautiful birds flying above your head. 

"I can't conceal the tender feeling, now that you are close to me: I look at you with tender feeling and can't help kiss you tenderly." 

You turn your head, Elias is singing. He is looking at you every now and then, making you blush when you lock eyes with him. He keeps attention to the road, still serenading you. 

"I offer you a true devotion, all life through my love I vow; for this is real, this sweet emotion... This tender feeling I have now." 

You smile happily, his voice is so deep and soothing that makes you want to kiss him all over his face. You don't feel any sexual desire for him, he is treating you with love and care, such tenderness that Elvis never showed to you. You like Elvis, but Elias has something rare. He is a gentleman.

"Somehow I knew from the moment our lips first met, you'd be the girl I could never forget..."

You snuggle closer to him, resting your head on his shoulder as he drives. This makes you think about the first night you spent at the Great Smoky Mountains, the one when he kissed you - you pushed him away. How could you? You shake your head, kissing his cheek once again. 

"No other love could be appealing... I loved you right from the start; and with each kiss I'll keep revealing the tender feeling in my heart.

You notice him smiling at the end of the song. You clap happily, seeing him park the car in front of a fallen tree. You both stare at each other for a long minute. "You're so handsome when you smile, Elias." You tell him, smiling and taking his hand in yours. "I thought you preferred my brother." He whispers, slightly looking down. You shake your head. "Yes, Elvis and I had those intercourses but nothing happens in my heart. Yes, he's one hell of a guy; yet I don't feel anything for him. Just a huge amount of sexual desire. At least, for now." You explain, rubbing the back of his hand with your thumb. He pulls his hand up, kissing yours. "Well, that's nice to know, Chica." 

"Should we go?" He asks you, turning off the engine. You nod your head as he climbs off the jeep, helping you get down since there is some mud on the ground. You kiss his cheek as a sign of gratitude, then he walks over the fallen tree. You hold onto him, since you don't want to hurt yourself. He then places you back on your feet. "Tell me if you get tired." He says, slightly smiling at you. You smile back at him, holding his hand. 

You both walk up the hill, then Elias stops walking. "Hey, what happens?" You ask him, being a little confused. "There are two options, Chica. Or we go back, or we climb up this mountain real quick and get safe into that chalet up there." He tells you, frowning. You look at the chalet, then look at him. "Can you carry me on your back and climb up?" You ask him, seductively playing with your hair. You see him nodding. "Sure can. Get comfortable." He says, turning around. You jump on his back, wrapping your arms around his bust and your legs around his hips. "Ready?" He asks. "Super ready." You reply, kissing his cheek from behind. He smirks and starts climbing up the mountain, doing his best to be as quick as possible. 

You feel some shivers down your spine, your life is in his hands. You don't feel afraid or scared at all. You trust him completely, because even four days ago he saved you from a viper that was going to bite your toes. Why him and not Elvis? That's what you think. Maybe because Elias  really cares about you, unconditionally. 

You look up at the sky: it's hard and black. "Elias, quicker! I'm scared.." You whisper, your voice is trembling. "We're here, angel. We're here." He says, trying to reassure you. You gulp and bury your face in the hollow of his shoulder, not wanting to see anything. It feels like a never-ending time, you just want to be safe and have a shelter. 

"Get down now, Chica." He tells you. You climb off his back and run towards the chalet's door. You hear him slightly laughing while following you. You try to open the door, miserably failing for three times. You then give up and roll your eyes, huffing and crossing your arms. This makes him chuckle, while he pushes the door open by going against it with his shoulder. "After you, ma'am." He says, watching you walk inside. 

You look around for a moment: there's everything in one room. A fireplace, a sofa, a little kitchen, a warm and cozy bed. You then look at one door, the bathroom might be inside it. "Like it, Chica?" Elias asks you, closing the door behind him. You nod your head. "It's so cute, warm... And romantic." You reply, looking into his eyes. "I'm afraid we will have to stay here for the night, the storm won't go away until tomorrow." He says, sighing and sitting on the sofa as he takes off his shoes. You are still standing there, not moving at all. "What, are you petrified?" He asks you, patting his lap. "Come here, angel." He says, looking at you. You blush a little, walking to the sofa and sitting down next to him. 

You then look at him standing up to reach the fireplace. He puts some fuel in it, then lights it up with a match, which he throws inside it. "Safe and sound." He says, walking back to you and pulling you closer. "Get comfy, baby." He says. You look at him, blushing a little. "Elias, I don't want you to think that I'm an easy girl, I'm not like that..." You tell him, looking down. He looks at you and caresses your cheek. "Hey, angel, no... I just called you baby because that's simply how I call ladies, sometimes." He explains, while his warm and manly thumb is on your cheekbone. "It's just that.. It's just that I'm scared, Elias. I don't want to make myself look like a slut or something similar." You tell him, sighing softly. "Y/N, look at me." He firmly speaks, placing both of his hands on your cheeks. You look into his eyes and frown a little. "You're not a slut, an easy girl neither. Don't shame on yourself, little girl. I want you to know that you can be yourself with me, I'll understand you. I don't care if you like bein' alone, or if you prefer my brother, I don't really care 'bout anythin', as long as you're happy." He says, kissing your forehead. You close your eyes when you feel his lips on your skin, slightly smiling. "Now, sweet darlin', you relax and I'll make some herb tea for ya." He says, picking you up and carrying you to the bed, where he lays you down. 

|| Mayday, mayday: mature themes!! ||

You look at his figure while preparing the tea. He looks really handsome. His wide shoulders give you a sense of power that no man had ever demonstrated to you. You are starting to wonder what it would be like having him in bed: would he be gentle or wild as a bull? Would he be dominant or submissive? You then shake your head and stop thinking about it, since you're getting wet, too.

He soon walks towards you with a cup of warm tea with a small plate and a spoon, which he uses to give the tea a stir. You sit up and smile at him. "Thank you, Elias." You tell him, taking the cup in your hands. "Beware, it's hot." He says, climbing on the bed and sitting next to you. You softly blow on the liquid, to let the smoke go away. You then take a sip, before placing the cup and plate on the bedside table. 

"So, Elias. Tell me about you." You say, then you correct yourself. "And by you, I mean Elias Presley, not the Presley twins." You tell him, smirking softly and laying down on the bed, resting your head on his lap. You feel him tangling your hair around his fingers, which makes you smile. "Well, I'm a guide for these two weeks, but I'm technically a lumberjack. I mostly work durin' summer, so that people have enough wood for the winter. Y'know what I'm sayin', baby? I was a wrestlin' champion when I was 25, but I oughta say I still have my skills. I almost died once, due to a fallin' tree. I was cuttin' it off, but it decided to fall over me. I luckily got safe in time, even if I got a very very bad scar." He speaks, looking down at you. You smile up at him the whole time, but you pout and frown when you hear the tragedy. "Wanna see the scar?" He asks you, smirking a little. You sit up and nod your head, looking at him. 

He slowly unbuttons his plaid shirt, then you see a long scar in the middle of his chest. "Oh my god..." You whisper, covering your mouth with your hand. He sighs softly, then he looks at you. "But I'm safe now. It was much of a struggle at first. Now it's all good." He says, taking off his shirt and throwing it on the sofa. You bite your bottom lip while looking at his naked bust. He looks even stronger without his clothes. You look at your tea, taking it in your hands and sipping from it. "What about you, angel?" You hear him asking you a question, so you put your tea down and look back at him. "Well, I... What- What would you like to know?" You ask him in response, blushing. He moves closer to you, noticing your red cheeks. "What happens, baby?" He asks you, caressing your hair. "N-Nothing... Just, just the tea is still hot!" You reply, miserably failing with your lie since he immediately discovers what you really are thinking.

"Oh, I just know the exact way to cool you down, honey..." He whispers in your ear, before softly kissing your earlobe and jawline, moving to your neck. You feel butterflies in your stomach and shivers down your spine as he does that. He places a hand on your lower waist, slightly moving his thumb up and down. You close your eyes, letting yourself go completely. "Elias... I think this is the wrong way... I'm becoming hotter and hotter..." You reply, whispering and moaning a little. "That's my job, angel." He tells you, winking and smirking at you. You then remove your sweater and your trousers while he helps you doing it, then you lie down on the bed. "Take me to the stars, my lord..." You say, pulling him closer to you to kiss him passionately as he unties your bra, sliding the shoulder-straps down your arms, then you see him hesitant. 

"Can I?" He asks you, slightly blushing. You immediately take his hands, place them on your breasts as you pull him closer again. "My body is yours now, Elias... Do whatever you want with me." You whisper, making him squeeze your boobs in his hands. He then stops kissing your lips and moves to your neck, sucking on it and softly biting it, slightly lifting your skin up with his teeth. "Ah!" You whine, even if you are in deep passion and pleasure. He chuckles a little, then kisses his way down to your breasts, burying his head in between them, deeply inhaling. You play with his short hair at the back of his head, softly tickling his skin with your nails. 

He kisses both of your boobs, then places his mouth on one nipple, softly biting it and sucking from it right after. He has his eyes closed, caressing your other titty with his hand. You smile at yourself, noticing how loving and gentle he is. He then kisses your belly, way down to your hip line. You tilt your head back, moaning softly. You feel him stop, so you open your eyes and look at him. You see him sliding your panties down your legs, gently placing the clothing item aside before spreading your legs wide. "Fuck me hard, lumberjack!" You yell, while he shakes his head, laughing. "Oh, not yet, darlin'." He says, diving his head in between your legs and licking your vagina, deeply pushing his tongue inside it. You gasp and moan loudly, holding his hair in your hand, softly pulling it. He rubs your clit with his thumb, making you moan louder and pull his hair harder. You start sweating as he continues to please you, he is the absolute best when it comes to this. 

"Oh, daddy..." You moan, closing your eyes and moaning while tilting your head back. "I- I'm close, Elias!!" You yell, then he quickly stops licking to remove his jeans. "Help me, baby." He says, handing you a closed condom. You sit up a little, opening the casing and unrolling the condom. He removes his underwear, revealing a big, tempting penis. Your eyes widen as you see it, since it is even bigger than his brother's. "What, you don't like it?" He asks you, frowning. You shake your head and bite your bottom lip, sliding the condom on his cock. "Elias, that's perfect... Just my size..." You tell him, knowing that your pussy is very tight, which will make him struggle.

You lie down again, wanting him inside you. He slowly slides his cock inside your wet, tight pussy as he holds onto his knees and fists, looking into your eyes. You stare at him for a moment, then you wrap your arms around his neck, kissing him roughly and savagely. You both have your eyes closed, breathing heavily against each other's lips. His plump lips are softly sucking onto yours, while his tongue makes his way inside your mouth. Your tongue swirls around his, while you both moan and groan in pleasure. 

His hand grabs yours, intertwining his fingers with yours. You both are reaching your climax, while he bites your bottom lip, causing you to smirk a little. He's sweating and grunting, due to the difficulty he has while thrusting inside you. "Say my name, pretty one..." He whispers, kissing your neck lovingly and leaving hickeys on it. You obey and moan loudly, calling his name as he lets your hands go to lift your legs up, wrapping them around his hips.

He thrusts deeper and faster, you gasp, gripping his shoulders and digging your nails into his skin. You finally release your juices, since he just hit your g-spot. "F- Fuck, Elias..." You whisper, still moaning and breathing heavily. He is panting as well, exiting your vagina to lay down next to you. You both are staring at the ceiling, you are giggling softly as you think about what you just had. He pulls you closer to him, rubbing your lower back with his manly hand.

Elias' P.O.V.

This little girl is restin' her head upon my chest, while I caress her bare back with my hand. Her warm breath is blowin' on my scar, which tickles me a little. I don't care if she had things with my brother, I know that this time it was pure love. "Elias?" She asks me, makin' me wake up from my thoughts. "Yes, my angel?" I reply, lookin' into her eyes: a wonderful pair of pupils that nullify me in my deep soul, since they are so beautiful. "What am I to you?" 

This question kinda disorients me a little, I never thought she would've asked me such thing. "You are whatever you wanna be, pretty one." I reply, kissin' her forehead. "That's the best thing somebody could ever tell me." She says, lookin' into my eyes. I smile nicely, then look up at the ceilin', sighin' happily. "Ready for another round?" I ask, smirkin' at her. 

Normal P.O.V.

You hear Elias asking you a weird question, no man could ever do two times consecutively. You look at him, being a little confused. You don't even have the time to reply, he's already on top of you, thrusting inside you and kissing you deeply to make you shut up.

|| I think that's it! I hope ya'll enjoyed!! ||

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118K 1.6K 35
short stories/imagines about austin butler (and some elvis) requests are open!
136K 1.4K 41
Buncha imagines of The king, and the cutie.
737K 9K 124
Hey! its a book of imagines and preferences of our favorite curly head Harry Styles. If you want a personal imagine you can send me your requests. I...