Requests

By pumpkinwrites

A place where I put random snippets/requests. About anyone/anything really. More

Hi
Jinson + Jade
Merry Christmas
2Jae wedding part 2
Jinson - Date Night 1
Jinson - Date Night 2

2Jae wedding part 1

245 12 2
By pumpkinwrites

Youngjae

My heart pounded against my ribs, my palms all sweaty as I stood in front of the mirror. This is it. This is the day. The day I have been dreaming about... the day I finally get to see him in a white tux.

I stared at my reflection in the mirror, taking in my appearance with a slight frown, feeling so plain. Why won't my hair listen today? The usual makeup was covering up my blemishes at least. Should I ask them to do something more?

JB had insisted on "doing something right" and shifted back to his place the day before the wedding, choosing to spend 2 nights away despite my protests and whining. It has been more than a day since I last saw his face... and sticky me can't handle it.

He had called me on both nights, the both of us talking about our day over the phone, refusing to end the call even the night before the wedding. I knew it was supposed to make me feel better but all it did was make the bed seem so much bigger and emptier.

He somehow knew that I couldn't sleep and sung softly for me, his warm voice making it seem like he was really here as I fell asleep with my head buried into his pillow. At least we never have to spend another night apart again.

~

"No you don't" Jinyoung stopped, grabbing my hand before I could touch my hair as he entered my dressing room. Jackson laughed at that, the other members filtering in the door behind him.

"You look fine" Jackson smiled, squeezing my shoulder as he stood next to me.

"I'm so nervous" I confessed, wanting to run around and or hide in some corner. Somewhere like JB's chest...

"Just think of it this way. You'll see him soon as you walk down the aisle" Mark quipped, nudging me.

"What if he's disappointed. I look like crap don't I... I can already imagine how... um..." I fumbled. So hot that I want to throw myself at him? I can't tell them that...

"Yummy? Thicc? Juicy?" Bam laughed.

"He's not a piece of meat" I sputtered, smacking Bam with a laugh.

"But he's your meat" Hoon added, laughing as I turned redder.

"Dae..." I whined, pointing at Hoon.

"I'm his D?" Dae shrugged and smiled, hugging Hoon tighter to his side. Why are all my friends like these?

"Have you gone to see him?" I asked quietly, fumbling with my fingers after a warning glare from Jinyoung when I raised my hand to my hair again.

"Nope. We saw his friends enter and did a quick turn" Yugyeom admitted with a laugh.

"Oh? They're really nice people though" I frowned.

There was a knock on the door at that moment, Taejoon popping his head in with a smile.

"Hi bestie" he waved, entering while Yoon followed behind him while shaking his head. The others cleared when the two of them approached me, Taejoon quickly wrapping me into a hug while Yoon raised his hand in a half wave.

Dae and Hoon took turns to greet them as well while the members hung back quietly, watching us interact with an odd look on their faces.

"Are we that scary?" Yoon asked softly with a smirk, peeling Taejoon away from me and back to his side.

"Don't mind them" I blushed, shaking my head and hugging Yoon. Yoon froze before responding with a small tap on my back, cueing my laughter as he was so awkward about it.

Taejoon had somehow latched himself to Jackson in that short moment, the two of them chatting happily about something, getting along quite well.

"Sorry about that. We just never got to interact before" Jinyoung apologised, stretching his hand out to Yoon.

"Not at all. I was just teasing" Yoon nodded, shaking Jinyoung's hand.

I sat in a corner and smiled, watching them all finally mingle together, both our friends and members laughing and getting along.

My family came in shortly after, talking loudly amongst themselves before pulling me into a hug. My white suit is going to be all crumpled...

"You still look fine" my sister laughed before leaning closer to tease me "We just came from JB's room".

"How does he look? Does he look tired? Is his hair styled backwards? Is his makeup thick? I hope not... I like how he already looks normally... but is it?" I asked, my eyes lighting up. I want to see him now...

They laughed at my sudden burst of questions, ignoring my questions altogether until I sat down.

"Tired but handsome. Like you. He kept rubbing his throat though. I hope he isn't unwell..." my mom replied, frowning slightly.

"He's nervous" I mumbled in response, needing to see him them when my brain finally processed her words, my face splitting into a wide smile. He's nervous too... ha.

"You look too smug" my brother jeered, smacking my shoulder.

"It's our day. Smack all you want" I shrugged, standing up and spinning around on the spot. Yes. It is our day and I affect him just as much as he affects me. Heh... I can't wait.

"We're going over to find JB hyung" Bam announced, waving at me.

"I should head over too. He might start one of his rage mood if they're too noisy when he's on the edge" Yoon muttered, patting my shoulder before following after them.

"I'll stay here and win you over" Taejoon smiled, leaning closer to me when Yoon tugged on his collar. A string of curse words echoed in the hall, followed by a smack and Taejoon mumbling something in response, all of us laughing at his silliness.

~

JB parents came in shortly after, his mom immediately pulling me in for a hug as she saw me.

"It was getting too noisy there" she laughed, her eyes shining as she pulled apart and took me in.

"You're looking all handsome. I can't believe this day is finally here" she smiled before turning away to dab her tears.

"Don't cry. I'll cry too" I mumbled, needing JB near already as I bit back my tears.

"I'm sorry. I've just been waiting for since that day after the concert" she sniffed, plastering a smile as she turned back to me.

"Aunty" I pouted, hugging her tight.

"Mom" she murmured, rubbing my back soothingly. Her acceptance made my bottom lip tremble and I dug my nails into my palm, trying hard not to cry.

"Okay. Enough. Both of you. Or you'll both be crying before even entering" his dad stopped. I untangled myself with a slight sniff, my parents laughing hard at my red face instead.

~

"Dad? I'm scared" I whispered, my body already trembling as we stood there. The double doors seemed so intimidating, my heart hammering against my chest as I stared up at it.

"I've got you here" my dad smiled, patting my hand.

"What if I trip? I know I'll probably end up running to him" I confessed with a shaky smile.

"And you think your old man can't run with you?" he asked, giving me a fake frown.

"You said it. We're running" I giggled, feeling slightly calmer.

"We're opening the doors" my brother called, popping his head out.

"Ready Dad?" I asked quietly, the nervousness creeping back in.

"Catch up tortoise" he shrugged, stepping forward before I did as the doors opened.

My eyes zoned in on JB who stood there at the altar with a crooked smirk on his face, he sucked in a deep breath as he saw me, his eyes darkening slightly. I drank him in greedily, missing his expressions, his sharp eyes, his warmth, everything.

My dad sped up his walk as I did, the two of us ending up in brisk walk and ending with a run as we went down the aisle.

"Take him. Quickly. I can't deal with him anymore" my dad panted, shoving my hand towards JB.

JB threw his head back and laughed, taking my hand and pressing it to his heart. I almost swooned at the sight of him so happy, forgetting how to breathe for a moment.

"Thank you for your blessings" JB smiled, pressing a kiss to the back of my palm. My heart skipped a beat, my cheeks flushing redder than possible as I turned to my dad quickly.

"Eh. You two will be fine. You already had my blessings from the start. Look after each other" my dad smiled, looking at both of us.

We nodded in response, JB squeezing my hand lightly before tugging me up onto the platform. I took in his appearance greedily again, smiling as he looked better than I imagined in that yummy white tux.

His hair was styled back to perfection, his makeup light enough that I could see the real him, his tired eyes shining so happily as he looked at me. My gaze wandered downwards to his broad shoulders, the white blazer making them broader than ever as the sides were tailored down to his waist.

His pants were tapered nicely to his thighs, narrowing down his calves and ending just above his shoes, making him look even taller. I smiled as I spotted his dress shoes, knowing how much he rather be in sneakers if it weren't for this day and how much I nagged about it. My eyes feasted on him, loving how he looked, my eyes scanning every inch of him again slowly before looking up to see him watching me with a smirk.

"You should be looking forward Jae" JB murmured, making me blush as I looked forward to see the pastor clear his throat. It's not my fault he looks so yummy... and thicc... stupid Bam.

I blushed a deeper red, JB squeezing my hand lightly with a short laugh, his eyes slightly darker as he knew exactly what I was thinking. Why do I always get caught...

"Thank you for joining us on this beautiful union of two hearts. They have come before you today, hand in hand, to show you the sign of commitment, of trust and of love. Marriage is a big riddle, one with ups and downs, and something that you two will solve together"

Each word echoed straight to my heart, my hand tightening on JB's while his thumb reached out to stroke my knuckle softly. We'll get through everything. As long as we're together.

"We never know what tomorrow will bring, so treasure each other. Stay open and honest to one another, never covering up anything no matter how small. Remember, that the bands on your hands are not something that ties you down but a reminder of the commitment that you have just made"

Yes, I'll never leave. I'll never hide from you again... I felt so overwhelmed that my bottom lip trembled, my hand tightening on JB's further as I tried not to cry in front of everyone.

"Love yourself just as much as you love each other" he added with a frown, looking up from the slip to look at JB.

I couldn't help my tears then, realising that he wrote the words while thinking about us, for us. I turned my teary eyes to him, my heart skipping a beat as he turned to me and gave me a soft smile.

His eyes locked onto mine, shining with so much emotion as the pastor continued "Continue along this lighted path you both have chosen, be each other's constant. Even in the darkest days and nights, may you find light in each other, leading and guiding each other through the hard times"

I was full out bawling by then, JB giving up and holding me tight in his arms. He held me by the nape of my neck, rocking us from side to side, trying to get me to calm down.

I heard my family and friends laughing, my face redder than ever at how open he was in front of the others.

"Thank you for making my world so much brighter, for loving me, for giving me a reason" JB confessed, his words making me cry harder.

"Stop already" I cried, my hands gripping the back of his shirt tightly.

"In front of all of our important guests here today, I promise to protect you, to love you, to baby you whenever you need me to, to never leave you, to eat all your cucumbers and melons, to fight away all the pests, to be your safe place for life" he continued, stroking the back of my head softly.

"I'll never leave you. I love you Jae" he added softly, the words reserved just for us. I cried harder at that, my cries becoming wailing as I clung on tighter to him and sobbed.

He held me tight until I calmed down, wiping my tears away as I looked up at him. He looked so conflicted by my tears, his smile not reaching his eyes which shone with worry as he cupped my cheek in his palm.

I looked straight into his eyes, forgetting about everyone else as his eyes read me and softened, showing me how he really felt, his nervousness, his happiness, his worries, his love, so much love, shining through.

"Thank you for always looking out for me, for loving me, for always giving in to me. I seem to shine only for you, because of you. I promise to love you, to never leave you, to always shine on you and drag you into the present, to walk down this path with you for the rest of our lives, to be your personal sunshine. I love you Bummie, with all my heart. I'll chase away your shadows for life"

"Woah woah" Hoon called, reminding me that we had an audience.

I trained my eyes on JB despite my cheeks flushing more than I thought possible, loving how his eyes crinkled so happily at my words, his lips curving into my favourite smile.

"I'm kissing him" JB stated, turning to the pastor briefly before tugging me closer and kissing me hard.

"I now pronounce you both husband and husband" the pastor quickly announced, his words bringing a fresh bout of tears to my eyes.

I clung on tight to his shoulders, my fingers creeping up under his jacket as he tilted my head so that his tongue could stroke deeper. I buried my face into his chest when we broke apart, our friends catcalling still.

He chuckled softly in response, his arms still tight around my waist while one of his hands cupped the nape of my neck close. This is where I belong. Where I'm safe, where I'm staying for life.

~

Nothing. Nothing could prepare me. Nothing at all. For the glorious sight of JB in a hanbok.

I looked like a child in my hanbok, playing with my loose sleeves before throwing on my 자룡포, the entire outfit making me look smile. I sat there and waited for JB to change, tucking my hands inside and flapping my sleeves when I heard him enter.
A/N: Jah-ryung-poh. I have no idea how to explain this but the long top piece over the inner plain top for men's wedding hanbok?

JB on the other hand looked way too refined, the crests on his chest and shoulders, making him look taller than usual.

It somehow made his biceps look bigger, his now slightly messy hair and warm smile making me all gooey. The entire look making him look so... mine and juicy. Damn it Bam.

I literally froze as I turned to face him, checking him out with a dazed look while his knowing smirk and gaze travelling down my body. It's not fair that he looks like that...

He took strong strides to me, grabbing the nape of my neck and tilting my head as he kissed me, my senses all fried that I saw white even as we broke apart. I held on tight to his sleeves, trying to gain my bearings again after, leaning my forehead against his shoulder.

"I'm going to peel this off you layer by layer tonight" JB murmured, nibbling softly at the sensitive spot on my neck.

My knees buckled slightly, his arm tightening around my waist to support me while pulling me closer causing his erection pressing against my lower belly. I moaned, realising how turned on he was, his dark eyes staring deep into mine.

"Hyung" I groaned, my voice sounding all breathless.

"Bummie" he corrected, pressing a soft kiss to my lips with a smile.

"Bummie" I smiled, wrapping myself around him as he carried me and held me tight. Yes, Bummie, my Bummie. We're married now...

He kissed me hard, letting me grind against him to gain some friction when a knock interrupted us. JB released me slowly with a soft sigh, rubbing my flushed cheeks before answering.

"Yeah?" he called out, holding me tight to his chest. I felt the heat radiate off my ears, at the thought of getting caught, my hands reaching up to fan my face discretely as he let me hide in his chest.

"Are you two ready? It's time for the tea ceremony before we all head to dinner" my sister called out.

"We'll be following you in 5 minutes" JB replied, stroking my head softly.

I waited till the door closed before raising my head up slowly to peek at him. A small smile was still playing on his lips, his hair messier than ever especially after our make out session.

"Tonight" he murmured, the single word sending tingles of anticipation down my spine. He pressed another lingering kiss on my lips before leading us out, the two of us walking out to see our family already settled in the room.

We knelt before his parents, bowing twice before doing the same to my parents. I stayed kneeling with JB, the two of us shooting each other a glance as both our parents brought wooden geese out.

We laughed at the awkward fumbling around, JB reaching forward to just swap the geese before our parents placed them all together in one row anyway.

"We'll have a duck family" I giggled, squeezing JB's hand. I caught the look in his eyes, his body freezing slightly before he blinked it away.

I kept my eye on him and reached over to interlace our hands together. His crooked smile and confused eyes I got in return made my heart ache, knowing how his shadows were creeping up on him again.

I squeezed his hand as our parents both brought gourds for us to drink from, the two of us sharing one quietly before doing the final bows to each other.

He hid his emotions throughout the ceremony, the indifferent eyes making him feel even further from me. He reached over for my hand as we sat on our knees next to each other to face our parents, squeezing it lightly to get my attention.

I turned my head to him and saw the emotions in his eyes again, his dark eyes making me feel slightly breathless until he hid it and turned back to our parents.

We knelt there with our hands folded together on our knees, doing our short vows before standing and wrapping up the ceremony. JB's head was tilted downwards, his eyes staring down at the ground even as we stood, the entire sight making my heart ache more than it already was.

"Bummie..." I sighed, throwing myself at him instead. He stumbled slightly but caught me in his arms, the shock flashing in his eyes which he covered with his crooked smile.

I buried my face into his chest, clinging on tight to him to give him some comfort, his warm arms holding me closer and comforting me back instead.

A/N: Long long long part 1 for you all who asked for 2Jae's wedding. I'll do part 2 soon! (I can't seem to upload my gifs 😔 I'll try again with part 2) In the meantime, thank you for supporting my books (you know who you are). I'm really, really grateful. 😊💚❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.9K 916 23
im jaebum + choi youngjae [originally posted in 2017 - revised in 2020]
47.9K 1.9K 80
By peahchels
58K 2.2K 68
𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙗𝙤𝙮 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙯𝙤𝙙𝙞𝙖𝙘? 𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙤𝙪𝙩 ..
55.5K 934 13
This will be a compilation of my GOT7 one shots. It has been a while since the last time I wrote a one shot. Not all stories here have happy endings...