All My Heart

Por nanabaek04

Sehun, the cold guy who normally doesn't give a single fuck about everyone, finds himself paying too much att... Mais

First Impression
Pedo Stares and Aegyos
Sleeping Bambi and the Overjoyed Idiots
Indirectly Kissed
Bambi Meets The Gang
Eavesdrop
KoalaBaek
The Start of Something New

Tease

409 23 5
Por nanabaek04

"Stupid school, stupid papers, stupid dean, stupid everything..."

"You okay?"

Junmyeon was thrown out of his little pep talk when he hears a familiar voice behind him, owned by none other than Yixing.

He turns around and was greeted by the younger's infamous dimple smile, feeling his own lips curve upwards at the warm sight.

"No, not really." He answers weakly, cheeks turning pink when he realized that Yixing, who usually walks fast, was slowing his pace to match his.

"Why?" The younger male questions him worriedly, concerned eyes encouraging him to blurt out his problems without hesitation.

And he really does, because the next thing he knew, he was puking out words of complaints and insults—most of them were for the dean and his co-officers who decided to just give him all the responsibilities instead of working as a team for the upcoming activities for the second semester, while Yixing just stares at him blankly, mind not even able to cope up with how fast he was talking.

"Are you a part-time rapper?" Was Yixing's genuine question and he stops ranting to look at the younger's expression, suddenly feeling a whole wave of affection hit him because this naive boy he just happens to like looked so genuinely serious about his question that he's starting to think of himself as a pedophile for having a crush on a child.

"No Yixing, I am not." He says with a chuckle, while the said male just nods his head before mouth a small 'ah'.

Shaking his head, he gives the younger one last glance before reaching for his phone, suddenly remembering that he needs to check up on someone.

"Who are you calling?"

"Sehun." He says without looking up from the device, easily finding the said male's caller ID and immediately pressing the call button.

"He's probably with Luhan hyung right now, so I'm going to check up on them." He adds, furrowing his eyebrows when the call doesn't get connected.

"Why isn't he answering?" He mumbles, giving his phone a confused look before he starts dialing the number again.

When he doesn't get answered for the third time he frowns, not liking how he was starting to feel worried for the two.

"Junmyeon-ah," Yixing tugs on his shirt and he tears his gaze away from his phone, attention now on the younger who was pointing towards the university's parking lot.

"Isn't that Sehun?"

"What? Where?" He half shrieks, widened eyes scanning around the area before landing on a specific car that stands out the most—it was his, so it's just a given that it was the most expensive-looking out of all the vehicles there—and sure enough, he sees his dongsaeng through the windscreen of his car.

"Who's that?" Yixing points to the person beside Sehun and he squints his eyes, frowning when he sees an unfamiliar bundle of charcoal black hair.

"What the?" He mutters, clearly confused because if he remembered correctly, his cousin's hair color was a light shade of golden-brown when they video-chatted the other day, not black.

Wait.

The stranger shifts, moving his body upwards and he gapes.

"Luhan hyung?!"

"That's a guy?" Yixing pipes up and he nods, getting a look from the younger.

"But he's pretty. Too pretty."

"Yeah." A smile graces his lips, not even arguing over the fact that his cousin's beauty could bring shame to millions of women.

"Why is Sehun staring at him?" Yixing questions him again and he would have been pissed off by now if he wasn't curious himself.

"Yeah," He eyes Sehun's blank expression, the latters eyes never leaving his cousin's sleeping face. "I wonder."

Ugh, when is he going to wake up?

Sehun leans his head on the driver's seat, turning his head to his right where a sleeping bambi is still peacefully resting.

He unknowingly sighs.

He had already memorized everything there is to see inside his Junmyeon hyung's car from all the amount of waiting he had done, and there's still not a single sign of Luhan waking up from his long, he means legit long, nap.

He doesn't even know why he's here, wasting his time watching a person he isn't familiar with, sleep—well, not that he was watching Luhan, psh—when he could be out there drinking bubble tea and jamming to some sick music by himself.

"I'm bored the fuck out here and you're just there sleeping like a child."

Sehun swore he saw a smirk somewhere in that pretty lips.

Wait.

Pretty? Since when did I find other people's lips pretty?

Actually, he rarely finds anyone or anything pretty.

As far as his brain could recall, the only person he had genuinely found pretty was his mom, since he doesn't have a sister and almost every cousin he has were guys.

And the second time his mouth meets with the said word, he just happened to use it on a guy.

But he looks like a girl.

Now that he thinks about it, Luhan really does look like one.

He already said it earlier but that time he he only did because the shorter was sleeping so femininely but now that he takes in the the elder's physical features, Luhan is prettier than some, if not most of the women he sees on a daily basis.

Aaaaaand what the fuck am I saying?

He shakes the thought out of his head, putting a stop to what his mind was going on and about before he ends up declaring the elder as his ideal type.

Finally regaining his senses he looks at the clock, seeing that it was already half an hour since Luhan started his second nap, he shifts facing the elder, opting to judge stare at him until he wakes up.

"Well, at least he looks interesting."

"Yes I am."

Upon hearing Luhan's voice he jumps on his seat, head colliding with the luxury car's roof with a loud, painful thud.

"OWWW!" He cries, hands automatically making its way to his aching head. He hears an adorable laughter from his left and freezes, side-glaring when Luhan—who was apparently awake during his little pep talk—starts cracking up like there's no tomorrow.

"PUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" The babyfaced bambi even had the decency to laugh at his face, his pretty image long abandoned as he continues laughing at him with his mouth wide open.

Sehun thinks it looked somewhat burdensome.

"Your jaw," He mumbles, slowly placing his hand below the elder's chin in case it falls off.

"You know, it's a bit weird how your face can still remain intact with all that stretching you're doing." He adds in, eyes widening the moment he realized how he just voiced out his thoughts.

"Doesn't matter, you said I'm interesting." Luhan says after successfully calming himself down, eyes twinkling as the words left his mouth.

"So you were awake." Sehun sighs, crossing his arms with a frown. "And you were sleep-faking."

"Yeah."

"Why?"

Smirking, Luhan inches closer, stopping when their lips were just barely an inch apart.

"Because I can."

And just like that, he pulls away from the seemingly frozen male, going back to his usual, adorable self as he opens the car's door and skips towards the university’s main campus.

"Sehun-ssi, hurry up! They’re waiting for us!" He yells, giggling when he sees the younger—who remained rooted on his spot—still in shock of what he had done.

I like it here already.

a/n: another update. yaaaaaaay! lmao

thank you the subssssss <3

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

16.9K 578 23
When the sassy Byun Baekhyun who's also a model came across Park Chanyeol, the guy who gets whatever he wants and also the owner of the Park Company...
2.7K 120 16
Saejin is the schools introvert. She finds it hard to get close to People yet is so afraid of being alone. Ever since moving to this new school, both...
31.1K 1.6K 11
Sehun is stuck with three morons and an angel whilst working on a college project. He doesn't think it can get any worse, until he realizes that the...
4.9K 295 19
Hongjoong was a kid with his insecurities, just like anyone else. Seonghwa comes into the picture, the 'rich' jerk that pushed Hongjoong to the limi...