Renae Dreams 2

Od _jasthewriter

dé·jà vu / déjà vu noun: a feeling of having already experienced the present situation. Also known as a tedio... Viac

1.) Same love
2.) Haters link up
3.) Where it started
4.) Reports & Repercussions
5.) When in Greece
6.) Heartfelt Confessions
7.) His reason to breathe
8.) Promise
9.) Say What?
10.) Touch down
11.) February 2nd
12.) Drunken Mind
13.) Rocky
14.)
15.) Making it right
16.) Friend?
17.)
18.)
19.)
20.)
21.)
22.)
23.)
24.)
26.)
27.)
28.)
29.)
30.)
31.)
32.)
33.)
34.)
35.)
36
37.)
38.)
39.)
40.)
41.)
42.)
43.)
44.)
45.)
46.)
47.)
48.)
49.)
50.)
51.)
52.)
53.)
54.)
55.)
56.)
57.)
58.)
59.)
60.)
61.)
62.)
63.)
64.)
65.)
66.)
67.)
68.)
69.)
70.)
71.)
72.)
73.)
74.)
75.)
76.)
77.)
78.)
79.)
80.)
81.)
82.)
83.)
84.)
85.) The Wedding
86.) The Reception
87.) The End To The Beginning

25.)

4.6K 169 301
Od _jasthewriter

Look, now, I can't promise commitment, but I swear we'll have fun
If you, ask I'll be honest, girl, you not the only one
Just a man on a mission, with my hand on my gun
Couple niggas that hate me, but way more people show love
Niggas tryin' too hard, they dyin' to ball
Then turn around and hate on me like it's a crime to evolve

Nipsey Hussle, If You Were Mine played throughout Eve's home as Renae them walked in and out of the kitchen getting food from the grill and kitchen island.

They decided to have the graduation party at Eve's parents' house per Lucy's request and Evan was sure to stay outside on the grill. "Who is this?" Tamia asked Renae as she picked up a drumstick.

"Nipsey Hussle, I'll tell you more about him later," Renae giggled and Tamia only nodded as she tried to pay attention to the lyrics. "Oh no you don't," Mama Karen snickered grabbing King and Bryson's shirt when they tried to go out back.

"I'm just getting a burger I ain't worried about his scary ass," King sucked his teeth as Eve entered the kitchen.

She had a blowout, with her hair parted down the middle, with the help from her mom, Eve had managed to grow her hair to the middle of her back. She had it dyed burgundy, she wore a cute olive ballerina type dress, on her feet she wore white flats and she had no makeup just gloss and her brows filled.

"Congrats again boo," Renae smiled pulling her into a hug and Eve giggled hugging her back. "Thank you, I thought I was going to trip on stage," she laughed.

"Girl, I did but I hit the splits," Renae snickered and Tamia and Bryson both laughed as they vouched for her. Renae wanted to wear heels a little too high and tripped when she posed for the camera but quickly turned it around and hit a split. Bryson has laughed his ass off the entire ride home as he told the story back in different ways. That was a moment Renae would never forget.

"You can do stuff like that because you're a dancer," Eve reminded. "Girl, that was before I took dancing serious, I was just quick on my feet," Renae laughed and Eve laughed as well.

"Are you nervous about college?" Tamia asked. "Just a little bit, but my mom said she's signing me up for boxing classes, she basically said it was that or she'll freeze my trust fund,"

They laughed. "It'll be worth it don't worry," they assured her just as Eve's grandma called for her. "I'll be back," She promised before running into the living room.

King and Bryson had to wait until Evan walked inside before they could go outside because Mama Karen was watching them like a hawk. "Can I talk to you?" Evan asked approaching Renae. "You good homie, go talk to yo kid."

Evan furrowed his brows and looked at Tamia who hit him with the same look, sighing, Evan went to find Eve. "I'm gonna beat his sellout ass, just watch," Renae mumbled as she placed more potato salad on her plate. "You and me both, as many times I fought your ugly ass daddy, I wouldn't mind whooping his ass," Tamia sassed and Renae tensed up at the mention of Ahmed.

"Damn, I'm sorry Z, I forgot how you felt. I'm sorry,"

"No, it's ok. That's not my father, I try to tell myself that every day, it helps with my anxiety," Renae mumbled and Tamia pouted. "You shouldn't have to do that though baby girl, he's just a big ass hole."

Renae laughed at her choice of words as did Tamia. "I love you, auntie," Renae laid her head on her shoulder as she began to cry.

"What I tell you," King laughed looking at his mom. "She's actually sad Kingston, chill," She told him and his face softened. Putting his plate down he walked over and grabbed Renae's face. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing," She sighed. "I'm just being a baby,"

"Nah, what's wrong? What happened?" He asked looking at her aunt Tamia. "I brought up her dad," she whispered then frowned rubbing Renae's back.

"What I do?" Bryson asked walking inside. "Not you, the asshole," Mama Karen clarified and Renae busted out laughing. She rarely heard Mama Karen curse.

King stepped outside with Renae to talk with her and everyone else continued to eat their food and dance to the music.

When the Cha Cha Slide came on, everyone got excited and Dajon pulled Eve up to dance as well. She had only done the dance twice in her life so she watched her mom closely as they went along with the song.

"She said she's pregnant but can still drop it," Lucy giggled slapping hands with Renae after she got back up. "Ain't nothing changing over here," Renae laughed catching King sitting down just watching her.

"So grown," Dajon joked nudging her and Renae laughed pulling him into a tight embrace. "You graduated kid!! You made it!" She screamed rocking them side to side and Dajon laughed hugging her tighter.

"You taught me," He reminded and she smiled. "I love you."

"I love you always, with your short self," He chuckled and she hit his arm then wiped her face. "You just had to ruin the moment," She giggled fanning her eyes. "Nobody told you to be so emotional, I know for a fact yo ass having a girl, 'cause whew!"

Everyone had busted out laughing at the face he made even Evan was laughing. He had to admit Dajon was indeed a nice young man, he just regretted that he let his anger get the best of him but he would make it up to all of them once he was released from jail.

"Do you think Eve would be upset with me if I took her to the clinic to get on birth control," Lucy worried as she sat out back with Mama Karen and Tamia.

"No, you're being a mother a smart one at that. You're looking out for her and preparing her for what, I think we all know will soon to come," Tamia told her and Lucy nodded slowly as she sipped on her wine.

"I just feel like I neglected her in ways. I work so damn much and so does her father so she's always home alone. I just want to make sure she's being smart, I trust her and after seeing how your family does things, I trust that Dajon will take good care of her. I just don't want them to be young parents. I was pregnant with her at eighteen and had her at nineteen but before that, I suffered three miscarriages and she was like my miracle baby. Everyone assumes I named her Eve because of her father but I named her that because she was my miracle baby, she was the only one I carried full term and she was healthy. I could have chosen another name but when I laid eyes on her Eve was the only name that rolled off my tongue." Lucy stared off as she became emotional.

She rarely had friends to talk to like this. She and Evan weren't always bad but for the last two years they have been fighting to keep their marriage going but day by day, Evan was proving to Lucy why she filed in the first place.

"She's my entire world, and I feel as if I let her down in so many ways, especially with the Dajon situation. I just want what's best for her, I want her to have what I never had and that's why I give her so much, I never had anything growing up, but I worked my ass to get the stuff I had and I always made sure Eve received the same blessings and then some," Lucy took a deep breath and wiped her eyes with a shaky hand.

"I'm not ready to let her go yet,"

Mama Karen and Tamia were both sitting there crying. They saw Lucy in a different light, she was different than they assumed and they were upset with themselves for judging her so quickly.

"She's gonna do fine out there, just give it to God and him to order her steps, he has her and always has. You did all you could, now it's time to let her go to see if she will remember everything you as her mother taught her. Trust her and have faith she will be good because we know for a fact DJ will be good and he will keep an eye on her," Mama Karen told her as she rubbed her back.

"I'm so scared, she's my one and only,"

"And that's ok, she's going to be fine Lucy I promise you," Tamia cries softly as she rubbed her back as well.

Mama Karen and Tamia hugged Lucy as she cried. She hadn't cried in 6 years so this was like a release to her, she needed it.

***

"Your mom said it was cool if I stayed the night, they just left for work," Dajon announced as he entered Eve's room. "You actually asked?" She giggled getting under her covers.

"Nah, actually she stopped me on my way out and told me I could. I ain't fight her on it either," He chuckled placing his overnight bag on the bed. "You showered already?" He smirked.

"Yup," She laughed when he sucked his teeth. "Come shower with me,"

"Really?" She blushed sitting up. "I wanna try something... different," He spoke placing his clothes on her bed. "Like what?"

"Come find out," He winked grabbing his towel and body wash and walked into her bathroom. Eve sat in bed talking with herself trying to figure out what he meant. For ten minutes she came up with all kinds of scenarios but none of them seemed real. Chewing on her bottom lip, she jumped down from her bed and walked inside her bathroom slowly.

Dajon was washing himself up and Eve was nervous to go in, he always had something new to show her and she had a feeling this one would be the icing on the cake. Once Eve removed her nightgown, she stepped in behind Dajon and just admired him.

"What are you going to do?" She finally asked and Dajon turned around and towered over her as the water ran down his back. Tilting her chin, he leaned down and whispered into her ear, Eve's eyes widen and she stared at him funny. "It'll hurt," She whined.

"I'll be careful,"

Eve stared into his eyes long and hard, she was fighting with herself but she trusted him and her urges have become stronger. Taking a deep breath, she nodded. "Ok,"...

With her hands gripping the sheets, Dajon pressed his thumbs into Eve's back dimples as he moved in and out of her slowly. He asked if they could try anal, Eve didn't know why she agreed to it, but after her second orgasm and the pain had disappeared, she started to get into the rhythm of things. She refused to do it in the shower so they took it to her bed.

"Are you ok?" Dajon asked pausing briefly and Eve nodded. "Each time I slide in push back," he coached gripping her hips as he watched his dick slide in and out of her. Doing as told, Eve pushed back as best she could and Dajon gripped her ass then smacked it.

"Shit,"

"Are you ok?" He asked again. "Y.. yesss" she hissed. Dajon smacked her ass again then cursed tilting his head back. "Fuck,"

"Wait," She whimpered pushing against his chest for him to slow up. "My fault," he spoke slowing down. Laying on top of her, Dajon reached under her and rubbed her clit slowly as he moved in her slower.

Groaning against her ear, Dajon sunk his teeth into her shoulder and Eve whimpered. "Dajonnn,"

He quickly replaced the pain with pleasure as he sucked on the area. Pumping his finger furiously inside her, Dajon humped her quicker, his release was nearing but he wanted her to join him.

Eve gripped the sheets for dear life and buried her face and the pillow as she screamed in pleasure. Her legs were shaking and her stomach knotted up.

"Wait.. for me," Dajon groan pumping his finger faster. Eve's back arched and Dajon held his finger inside her as he hit her with 3 powerful thrusts before she let out a piercing scream as her entire body shuddered.

Dajon stuttered as he came.

Kissing on her neck slowly, he pulled out of her, lifted her hips so he could rub his dick over her pussy.

"D... Dajon," She moaned. "Let it out," He encouraged pumping his finger inside her then quickly removed it and tapped her sensitive area repeatedly.

Eve's eyes rolled to the back of her head as her body stiffened then shook violently as she screamed.

Dajon flipped her over and placed her legs over his shoulders as he tapped his dick over her throbbing vagina quickly. Eve had tears falling down her face, Dajon was taking her to new heights and she couldn't take it.

"Look at me baby," He spoke softly as he shoved the tip in then quickly removed it and did that a few more times causing Eve to moan uncontrollably.

He watched her pussy pulse before he rubbed the tip of his dick between her slit then tapped it against her. Eve tried to push him back but he held her hand and continued to do it.

Eve's mouth hung open and she covered her mouth as she squirted all over him. Dajon stroked himself quickly then released on her thigh before he collapsed on top of her as she cried softly.

"I love you," she revealed for the second time. "Please don't hurt me Dajon, I wouldn't be able to take it," She cried covering her face.

He had her sprung with just a few quick pleasuring tricks, she was afraid of how attached she would become to him when he took her actual virginity. She loved him wholeheartedly.

"I feel like this is goodbye or something," she admitted as Dajon tried to get her to look at him but she wouldn't move her hands. "I'm not going anywhere Eve, that's on my life bro. I promise to God I wouldn't do you grimy like that and I don't plan on it. I'm just trying to ease your mind baby, I swear I'm not doing this as an escape ticket. I care too much about you to do you like that, it would hurt me if I even did you like that because you always been real with me. Don't think so negative of me like that Eve, I'm trying to express myself to you the best way that I can, on my sister's life you're all I need and I mean that and if you feel otherwise, from the bottom of my heart, I am sorry," his words were real and genuine. He meant everything he said, he didn't have plans on leaving her anytime soon, she brought out the best in him, she was his weakness but also his strength, he cared for her deeply and he only wanted to please her.

He didn't much care about getting himself off but he knew that she liked to dry hump so he figured he would try something different with her. She had his heart and didn't even know it, it belonged to her without a doubt.

"I don't want to do this anymore," she cried and his heart dropped. He was confused, was she breaking up with him?

"Do what Eve?"

"This... the oral, the dry humping and the other thing we just did. I'm so attached to you that it's scary and I feel like this is making it harder. I love you Dajon, sooo much but I just want us to talk again, remember that? It's all we used to do." She still had her hands covering her face as she cried.

"I never meant to make you feel this way Eve, I apologize for that. I just wanted to get you off, you don't have to be scared to look at me, I'm not mad," He promised as he grabbed her hands and removed them from her face slowly.

Her bottom lip trembled as the tears kept coming.

"Is this what you really want?"

"No," She cried. "But I miss talking to you,"

"You want this and more conversation?" He asked and she nodded. "Tell me what you want me to do baby, I'm listening." He wiped her tears.

It took her a moment before she spoke. "I want this," she began as she grabbed his hand and placed it between her legs. "I want this," she nodded towards his dick.

"I want this," she traced the outline of his mouth and he smiled softly. "But I want you. All of you."

"You got me, always have." He assured. "I want the conversations, I want you to hold me just because, I want to play in your hair just because I love the way it feels. I want what we've been doing but I want the old stuff as well,"

Dajon stared at her for a while. She was taking control and he respected it. "I can do that," He finally replied. "You got my heart Eve, know that," He placed a kiss on her lips and went to get up but she stopped him and just stared for a moment.

"You want me to go down?" He smirked and Eve smile shyly. "Please?"

She didn't have to ask twice, she never did when it came to him. Whatever she wanted, he would give her and that's exactly what he did. . .

It was 4 am and Eve and Dajon were laying in bed talking about what was to come and what they thought college would be like.

"I can't believe my dad is going to jail tomorrow," she mumbled laying on his back as she played in his hair. "Are you upset about it?"

"I'm only upset that he did what he did, the cop could have killed you. I love him, but I don't see him the same anymore... I think my mom's going to divorce him." She sighed.

"Why you think that?"

"She gave him the necklace he bought for her in college back... I hope they don't but I could understand if they do," She admitted.

"Will you always love me even if I do something you may not agree with?" She asked out of curiosity.

"I would, if it was something major it would take time but I wouldn't walk away unless you cheated. I wouldn't do it to you so I would hope you wouldn't do it to me," He told her and she smiled softly.

"Is it hard for you to hear me say I love you?"

"Nah, it just keeps me motivated to keep doing right by you. I'll say it soon, I just need time," he smiled and she smiled as well. "I'm happy...meeting you done nothing but bring me joy,"

"You keep me happy too lil nerd even if you get on my nerves," he chuckled and she giggled. "If you're ever unhappy will you tell me?"

"I will," He promised.

"If you're ever unhappy will you tell me?" He countered and she giggled. "I will, but I'm crazy about you so I'll always be happy," She admitted and he smiled.

"Dajon?"

"Wassup?" He answered hearing the worry in her voice. "Did it ever get scary sleeping inside your dad's car?"

He stayed quiet for a moment. "At times... we always had to wait until it got dark so nobody saw us. Sometimes I thought someone would come and rob us and potentially kill us. But we're good now, we got rid of the dead weight."

"Your mom?" She asked softly.

"She's a crack head," He shrugged and she moved off of his back and laid beside him. "Don't cry for me, cry for her, she needs it."

"I'm crying because you've been through so much but you don't act like it. You were shot multiple times and don't even act like it," she mumbled as she wiped her face.

"I grew and I recognized my blessings and understood what I had to do. My mom is a lost cause, I can't fix that but I could fix me and I did with the help of my family but mostly my sister. I'd give my life for her." He smiled faintly as he and Eve held eye contact.

"Change the subject," he chuckled pecking her nose then grabbed her hand and placed it in his hair. Eve giggled as she began massaging his scalp.

"Would you be mad if I don't suck your dick?" She asked.

"Nah, I don't think I want you on your knees. Just let me worry about taking care of you aight?"

"Ok," she mumbled closing her eyes. Dajon turned over on his back and pulled her on top of him. Eve resumed playing in his hair as she began to fall asleep. "Goodnight baby girl,"

"Goodnight Dajon," She spoke softly before she fell asleep. Dajon stared out her window until his eyes grew heavy. He saw a future with her, a pretty good one.

***

Lucy had got home by 6 in the morning and crashed on the couch until her 11 am alarm went off so she could get Eve up for her appointment.

When she made it upstairs to Eve's room, she knocked lightly and waited before she opened the door. Eve was fast asleep on Dajon with his arms around her securely. Lucy smiled and had to fan her eyes to stop the tears.

She knew Dajon loved her she saw the look in his eyes and also knew Eve loved him, the thing is Eve took after her when it came to love. When Lucy loved, she loved hard and hurt even harder and she knew Eve had reached that point which was why she wanted to get her the implant to keep her safe until she and Dajon felt they were actually ready for kids.

Walking towards the bed, Lucy tapped Eve on her shoulder and Dajon stirred some before he opened his eyes. Lucy smiled at him then pointed to Eve. "Don't worry, I'm not upset," she assured and Dajon chuckled softly before he shook Eve then whispered something in her ear.

It took him a few tries before Eve stirred and tried to block the sun from her face. When she heard her mom's voice she jumped up. Lucy and Dajon busted out laughing. "Girl calm down, I know what y'all be doing, get ready your appointment is at twelve thirty." Lucy giggled on her way out the door.

"What she means she knows?" Eve mumbled rubbing her eyes. "Prolly about the dry humping," Dajon shrugged sitting up and powered his phone on.

"You're leaving?" She pouted. "Just until y'all get back," he reassured her.

Nodding, Eve got up and headed into the bathroom. Dajon replied to Renae's messages then read over Bryson's agreeing to have lunch with him. Putting his phone down, he walked into the bathroom and emptied his bladder just as Eve was stripping.

"Ever heard of knocking?" She giggled getting inside the shower after wrapping her hair up. "I have seen you already," he winked washing his hands then closed her bathroom and stripped.

"Can I come in?"

Eve shrugged opening the shower door, she had to laugh at herself because she seemed to have grown some confidence overnight.

"Are you nervous about the appointment?" He asked washing her back for her. "No, I'll just be honest, I rather not start this new bonding thing with my mom with lies,"

"You're gonna tell her about the anal stuff too?" He quizzed.

"No," she giggled, "I'll wait for that one,"

Dajon chuckled. "What are you going to tell her?"

"Just about the oral and dry humping, that's it." She answered turning around and wrapped her arms around his neck as he washed the front of her. "You're starting to trust me more I see."

"You always look out for me and always protect me," she smiled and Dajon pecked her lips. They finished their shower and Eve worked on her hair as Dajon just purposely stood behind her watching as his erection pressed right into her backside.

"You're hard," She whispered looking at him through the mirror. "I know, you want me to move?" He asked but she shook her head and focused back on her hair.

"What are you doing today?" She asked picking up another Bobby pin. "Lunch with my dad, movies with my sister then back over here for you,"

"My mom told me she was going to stay for a year, are you excited?" She smiled.

"She says a year but it'll be permanent, watch." He chuckled grabbing her hand and slid it inside his sweats, when she touched his dick he removed her hand wrapped his arms around her so she could feel his dick poking her.

"What was that for?" She asked grabbing another Bobby pin. "I'll do random shit like this a lot, but I like keeping my shit hard around you."

"Doesn't it hurt?" She frowned softly and he chuckled. "If I'm trying not to nut or some shit like that." He answered placing his hands on top her sink and stared at her through the mirror as he started to grind on her. "Are you trying to get off or..."

"Nah, I just like being this close to you. Is it too clingy?" He asked thrusting into her as his dick hardened. "No," She giggled allowing him to hold himself against her. She could feel his dick throbbing and it had her bothered.

She was done with her hair but it was 11:45 and she enjoyed Dajon being near her so she continued to pretend as if she weren't done. "You love me?" He asked grinding into her when his dick started to soften.

"Yup," She beamed and he smiled placing a kiss on her neck. "You know you're gorgeous right?"

Eve smiled big. "Thank you," She giggled.

Holding her hips, he pressed himself into her and Eve slowly rotated her ass against him. "Don't do that," He chuckled stopping her.

"You're horny Dajon," She giggled seeing the look on his face. "Because I'm close to you, I did it purposely baby, just trust me. I'm getting my dick used to you and only you,"

He didn't even realize how much that made her feel. She smiled shyly as she let him do what he was doing. Stepping back, Dajon smoothed his dick down and closed his eyes for a second.

"Look at me, baby,"

Eve turned around and locked eyes with him and he smirked as his dick rose. Walking towards her, he grabbed her hand and placed it inside his sweats. "This is yours and only yours, do you understand me,"

Eve nodded as she stroked him slowly. "You own my heart and my dick, I'm yours." He added before crashing his lips into hers and she stroked him faster.

Dajon slowed her down as he sucked on her neck. "Always take your time," He whispered then grunted in her ear.

He gripped a handful of her ass and growled in her ear lowly as he came. "It belongs to you." He repeated before kissing on her neck then stepped back and dropped his sweats letting his dick sprang.

He cleaned her hand first then lowered her sweats to clean her up before he cleaned himself. Placing a kiss on her lips, he pulled up his sweats then pulled hers up and just stared at her.

"Do I have your permission to touch you whenever?"

"Yes," She replied softly and he smirked. "Finish your hair, I'll see you later ok?"

"Ok," She smiled before he left out. When she heard the front door close, she stepped inside her bedroom and picked up her phone seeing that he left his. Smiling, she put her phone down and grabbed her sneakers and headed out of her room. She had to wake her up mom and waited until she got ready before they left.

She felt confident about herself and everything else now and she had Dajon to thank.

******

Thoughts? Chat below.

Book 3 will be about 4-5 years after Dajon and Eve graduates college. The story will revolve around Renae's fam, Eve and Dajon and some close friends and new enemies.

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

26.5K 926 22
Ever felt like you never really remembered what you had for dinner the night before? You always had that feeling of not knowing anything. Why? You're...
53.2K 4K 101
When you love someone, you tend to worship the ground they walk on. The sun sets and rises on that person with grace and it brings you peace. But whe...
213K 18.5K 25
"You can't see the future. I might have a chance. You don't know for sure." He mumbled, making her expression soften. "M-my mom used to tell me t-tha...
149 7 22
I'll tell you now. This is a tale of Heaven. Of ancient God's and history. Of lust, power and trickery. Of control, betrayal, and secrecy. A tale o...