Serendipitous: Louis' Story

By summerintheclouds

It all started when Melina lost her cell phone on the subway and of all people, Louis Tomlinson picked it up... More

Serendipitous: Louis' Story
Blind Date... with Louis?
Aaron with a D
Crashed Date
You!
Here We Go Again
Stolen Date
An Invitation
Louis and his Plans...
Hanas Annual Baseball Game
Roll With It
Outbursts
Country Concerts and Goodbye Kisses
A Little Time For Us
Breakfast, Texts, and Ice Skating
The Chase pt. 2
Karaoke and Kissing Cams
Paparazzi & Radio Interviews
When Louis Met Kyle
A Good Morning
Trouble
Revelations
History Collides
Idiota
L- Word
Just Kiss Me
Epilogue pt. I
Epilogue pt. II
21 Kisses pt. 1
21 Kisses pt. 2

The Chase pt. 1

15.5K 231 23
By summerintheclouds

Hey guys, so when I was writing, I found my story to be really broken up so I decided to break it up in two parts! Not my best chapter but its quite necessary for the flow of the story! Thus here's part one!

~~~

As soon as they got back into the elevators, Louis trapped Melina by putting his hands on both sides of her hips. Neither said a thing as they looked at each other. Louis began to play with the belt of Melina's Cherrywood colored trench coat with one hand, while his other hand softly rubbed the small amount of skin between her short sleeved jade green cowl necked shirt and fitted black jeans.

"You're beautiful," Louis whispered only to cause Melina to raise her brow skeptically at him. Louis simply grinned in return. Preparing for an outburst, he chimed "And mine," to be even more onry.

Melina glared at him, her grey orbs narrowing with feminist pride at being called "Mine," But her protest was cut off as Louis leaned down to brush his lips against hers. "I'm not a possession Tarzan man!" Melina exclaimed, pulling away.

Smiling into the kiss, he lifted Melina's left leg to wrap around his hips. "I don't mean it like that Melina Hanas, I mean you and only you. You're all I want and I've been determined to get you to see it, its just you and I." Louis leaned his forehead on hers, softly kissing the tip of her nose.

"Louis not an elevator, that is so-" Before Melina could say cliché, Louis kissed her again, deeper. As he softly sucked on her bottom lip, Melina temporarily surrendered as his tongue probed for entrance.

However seconds later, the elevator dinged, opening to reveal Niall who's jaw was agape at seeing the two. "Um this is awkward." Niall said as Melina lightly pulled away from Louis.

Louis turned his head, upon seeing Niall, he gave his Irish mate an unimpressed look with narrowed eyes. Just a couple more seconds. He thought to himself in disbelief.

Niall ran his hand through his hair as his grip on the suitcase loosened. "Hi Melina,"

Melina used her left leg that had been wrapped around Louis' waist, to push him away as the bottom of her foot rested on the same wall she was leaning on. She bit her lip as a blush, a violet shade of red spread across her cheeks. Lightly laughing she ignored Louis' offended look at being pushed away. "Hi Niall," she responded, realizing that they had stopped at her floor level. Louis though wasn't moving, still trapping her in place.

"Wait, why don't I get a hi?!" Louis said realizing at last. "What am I chopped liver?"

"Yes," Melina answered immediately.

Niall laughed uncontrollably when Louis crossed his arms all the while looking at Melina crossly. The latter shrugged as she tried not to join the Irish one's infectious laughter.

~~~

Melina lightly slapped Louis' hand away from her hips while they rode the elevator up with Niall to the penthouse. "Not now!" She whispered.

"So mean," Louis whined to Niall's amusement. Louis glared at Niall when he chuckled.

~~~

Melina found herself in Louis' room, sitting on the edge of the bed whilst Louis went to get them both drinks. Spotting the clicker, she turned the plasma screen on, grimacing immediately at at how loud it was. Was Louis deaf? If not, he was going to be if he watched it that loud.

She turned it down before flicking though the hotel options, She couldn't help but pause when she saw that the Avengers was an option. She was an absolute sucker for superhero movies.

"Anything interesting on?" Louis asked giving Melina her Orange Fanta while he took a sip of his coke.

"Not really I was just looking at the movie list." Melina answered, biting her bottom lip.

Louis looked at the screen; a short laugh escaping when he saw that it was currently on the Avengers and playing a quick preview of the movie. Then he looked back at Melina who was actually watching the preview when it started over. "Do you?"

"No its..." She trailed off as Louis just grinned, clicking buy before she could finish. She sighed as she shook her head. Why was it that every time she seemed to say no, Louis just went off and did so anyway?

As if he could read her thoughts, Louis laughed, settling his drink down on the table so that he could get on the bed too. "I know you better than that," he responded.

Melina rolled her eyes when Louis laid down on the bed, patting the spot beside him.

She looked at him before snorting, saying 'as if,' with her actions alone.

This time Louis rolled his eyes before grabbing Melina to pull her back so that she wasn't sitting up at the edge of the bed but laying down beside him, her head propped up with a pillow. He grinned when Melina became too enthralled with the movie to keep her defenses up, instead she laid her head in the crook of his neck, settling more comfortably to enjoy the movie. Twenty minutes into the movie, he began to make lazy circles on her bare arms, half watching the movie, half watching her. He could see the movie anytime he wanted as it was. Time alone with Melina though...

"Louis, I can't sleep." Niall said coming into Louis' room. At seeing the two, his eyes widened, almost taking a step back, but at the sound of the movie, he turned his head to the television screen. "The Avengers!" He exclaimed in delight.

Louis narrowed his eyes, about to bark no, knowing that look in his mate's eyes.

"You want to watch it too Niall?" Melina asked, sitting up.

Niall looked back up at them, his eyes wavering over the forms of the two. Louis was glaring at him but Melina was smiling...

"Hey Niall, Louis, you two want to..." Harry trailed off as he approached the doorway of Louis' room, where Niall was currently standing.

Louis groaned as he rolled over so that he was face down on his pillow. There went his evening with Melina.

He couldn't have been more right as his mates joined them on the large bed to watch the movie. Currently though the movie was on pause, so Niall sat on Melina's other side, talking about his favorite scenes. Melina reciprocated, smiling as she shared her own while they waited for Harry to bring the blankets from his room. Louis huffed as he crossed his arms, leaning his head back to groan.

Ten minutes later, hearing the commotion, even Liam came over but upon seeing the four of them, he suggested they take it to the couch outside where they could watch the movie on the flat screen there. Melina and Niall led the way, both jumping up off the bed to head out.

Harry could only laugh when Louis pushed him childishly to the side.

Melina despite herself, began to run her hands through Louis' dark locks as he laid his head in her lap, whilst three of his mates all took seats around them. He made a face at Niall's back, blaming him for not just interrupting once but twice! However at Melina running her fingers through his hair, he sighed, deciding to let it go. Anyway he always had time for revenge later.

~~~

The next morning, Melina and Ara were reintroduced to Kate just before breakfast.

Once at breakfast, Zayn and Liam jokingly looked up at Louis with expectant eyes causing Melina to laugh while Louis responded by giving them both his best glare. In turn the two guys joined Melina in her laughter.

Kate looked at Ara confused before Zayn leaned over to tell her about yesterday.

~~~

"No guys," Louis stressed as he looked Melina straight in the eyes while they all stood outside of the hotel entrance way by Hope's car. "Especially shirtless ones." He said in all seriousness.

Melina hid a smile with her hand, as she nodded rather mockingly.

Louis narrowed his eyes at her. "I mean it Melina Hanas."

Melina rolled her eyes before giving Louis a quick peck on the lips, but as she was about to pull away, Louis only pulled her closer, kissing her deeper.

Ara blushed as she passed them, while Kate awed. Hope merely hid a smile as Harry hugged her.

"Have fun, but not too much." Louis whispered as they parted.

Niall and Harry both pretended to go all fluttery and starry eyed at Louis' obvious scene of public display of affection, causing Hope and the girls to laugh.

~~~

The day passed by quickly and before they knew it, the girls were once again dropped off at the hotel. Literally none of them got to even say goodbye to Hope before Harry came running out, a backpack in hand. He grabbed Hope and that was the last the girls saw of Hope.

"Hey," Zayn said coming from the hotel restaurant to greet them. "We have a table ready if you girls are hungry."

All three looked at each other before shrugging. Lunch had been hours ago.

Seeing the gaps between the boys at the table Zayn led them to, the girls quickly figured where their seats were. Melina almost wanted to take the seat between Liam and Niall just to see how Louis would react but at the happy expression on Louis' face, she decided to be more cordial. Though she soon began to regret it upon ordering her drink.

Conversation flowed easily as they all talked about their days. The boys describing their more relaxing day as management did not want them to be exhausted at tomorrow's concert. The girls described their day, having a laugh at Ara's expense. All the while, Melina's strawberry mango lemonade was being forcibly shared with Louis. The guy had literally sniffed her drink as he'd never tasted it before. Then proceeded to start drinking it. Furthermore instead of ordering his own, he just stole hers when he wanted to, which was quite frankly, pretty often.

~~~

Melina yawned as she leaned on the balcony outside of the boys' penthouse. When she felt two arms wrap around her waist, she didn't even flinch. "Louis," she acknowledged.

Louis smiled as he kissed Melina's hair. "Are you having fun?" He asked, a slight hesitation in his tone, almost like as if he was hoping he wouldn't regret asking.

Melina leaned her head back so that it was resting just in the crook of Louis' neck. "I am Louis,"

Louis tightened his hold before slowly letting go. "Come on, let's go back inside before either of us catch a cold." He grinned.

~~~

It was the first morning that the girls hadn't had time to meet the boys for breakfast, as the latter already left to head to the venue for last minute run down of the concert.

Having discussed it last night in Melina and Ara's room, the three girls went up to the concierge. With much persuasion, the three girls got Kate's room cancelled and instead moved her into the room Ara and Melina were already sharing.

With the move alone, all three girls could manage to split the cost of their hotel room so that they were not staying at the boys' expenses. The boys were already refusing to let them pay for anything else when they went out.

"Are you guys sure you don't mind sharing a bed? I can always order a cot." Kate said as she unpacked some of her clothes again to hang some outfits.

Melina came out of the bathroom in a long sleeved lavender dress that ended just an inch above her knees that were clad in thick black tights. "Of course," she answered as Ara nodded.

All three grabbed their coats before exploring a bit of the city around their hotel. Two hours later though, Melina got a call from Louis, telling them that the boys were picking them up for lunch, so be ready. Walking quickly back to the hotel, they made it to the lobby just in time for the boys' van to come pick them up.

During lunch, the girls got a quick rundown of the events for the evening. A van was coming to pick them up an hour before the concert. Then an assistant would escort them backstage to the boys.

They were given the choice to either sit in the audience near the front or backstage. Then the boys would take them home in the van.

Before the boys left to go off again, Louis stole a rather deep kiss while they all said goodbye in the lobby.

A blush spread over Melina's face as she tried to ignore the stares from the people in the lobby. "Louis!" She groaned as she was still not one for puplic displays. But unfortunately Louis had no qualms!

~~~

So that's it! I know not my best but I promise the next chapter will have more including the concert! Also I plan to have it up by the end of the weekend as I have it planned but by cutting it, the flow's much better!

Thank you everyone so much for reading and supporting me! Love you guys so much!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.2K 264 25
After Cece had gotten kidnapped by her uncle she lost her memory. Harry now has to regain his half sisters trust. But will she regain her memory an t...
228K 6.1K 37
Where a girl texts a wrong number thinking it is her friend's © - Copyright 2016 - Lord_Tommo Instagram- _louis_and_kevin_ ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
1.6M 13.1K 22
*Previously, 'On Tour With One Direction' it's been a year since she left the boys, and touched down in Australia... things have changed. not expecti...
461 17 12
PART 3 OF PROJECT CHANGE; The story still goes on! After Louis and Melanie spent a few days together in Doncaster, Louis broke up with the girl to pr...