My Secret Love Song

By acrum12

Hailey Malik life seems great, living with One Direction and having Zayn Malik as an adopted brother. Even co... More

My Secret Love Song
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Authors Note :)
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Author Note
I'm Back!
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 <3
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Reminisce
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58

Chapter 38

72.1K 653 209
By acrum12

Hey loves! New Chapter for you, kind of sad :( But long! YAY!!! I AM ALSO LISTEING TO LIVE WHILE WE'RE YOUNG ON LOOP WHILE WRITING THIS SO IT BETTER BE A FREAKING AMAZAYN CHAPTER! 

Dedicated to Janicexx because she has an EPIC profile picture and she shares my addiciton to burgers and fries! This ones for you!!  

Read on!!!! <3

~~

Harry's POV

I got a weird feeling when Ryse suddenly walked away from me and Liam and Zayn take each side. I saw Niall walk down the hall a ways and lean against the wall. Louis came and stood in front of me.

“Harry we found out what happened.” He said fragilely, like I was going to break. But I didn’t care.

“What? Tell me.” I said quickly. I was growing extremely anxious, I didn’t know if she was ok. She had to be ok. She can’t just die on me, not now.

“You aren’t going to like it…” He trailed off, looking nervous.

“Please just fucking tell me Louis.” I said, practically begging now. I needed to know what happened – it was tearing me up inside.

“Ok, just promise you’ll stay calm.” He said and I quickly nodded. “Well Hailey was at the apartment Connor and her share.” I winced at the thought of them living together but he just continued on. “It was late, and she was writing something when Connor got home. He was frustrated, had a long day, and he kind of blew up at Hailey.” He sighed.

“I don’t see what this has to do with the car crash.” My voice cracked slightly on crash. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Connor walked in and glared at him. I can’t believe he yelled at her, as if he wasn’t already a bastard.

“Hailey ran out crying and drove away because… um oh god…” He said running a hand through his hair as if he was trying to think of the right words to say to me. He sighed, closing his eyes as if he was bracing for impact. “He hit her.”

I stood completely frozen for a second, letting the words sink in. He. Hit. Her. I soon started seeing red as I thought about him laying hands on her. I turned to run at him, maybe he should get a taste of his own fucking medicine, but was blocked by Liam and Zayn.

“Calm the hell down Styles.” I heard Zayn say, but I could barely understand him. My body was literally shaking in anger, I could hear nothing but the blood pumping in my ears as I watched as he froze mid step, staring at me struggling against my band mates.

Lucky for me, Zayn’s shoe was untied and with on last forceful push, he was on his back.  And obviously, Liam by himself couldn’t hold me back.

With in seconds I was in font of Connor and without even thinking, my fist reached up and slammed into his jaw. His head flew back and just as I was about to hit him again, the jackass had the balls to hit me back. Right in the gut. And before I knew it, we were on the floor.

I was flailing my arms trying to hit him where it would hurt but that was difficult. I’m sure I had at least two of the guys trying to pull me off, and the other two for sure were on Connor.

“GUYS! STOP!” I hear Zayn yell as he steps back. He just slumps down against the wall, leaving only one guy hold onto Connor. I saw his body shake just once and that’s when I knew. Zayn was crying, he had finally broke. But right now, most of my focus was on beating the crap out of Connor.

“Gentlemen!” Suddenly a female voice cut through all the noise of the fight. My head flew up, finally noticing the pain in my neck. I saw a nurse standing over us, a shocked look on her face. Zayn rushed to his feet and tried to straighten himself, as well as Connor and I. “Well, I was supposed to bring some news for you, but I am very sorry we don’t allow fighting in the corridors. I am going to have to ask you to leave.”

The words cut my heart through me like a knife. Leave? I couldn’t leave! Not now.

“I’m her brother, I have to see her! I didn’t do anything wrong!” I heard Zayn say.

“I’m her manager, I have to know her condition.” Ryse cut in.

I hear the nurse sigh. “Alright. Mr. Malik and Mr. Pritchett I’m guessing?” They nodded. “You two need to follow me, all the rest of you. I’m letting this one slide, one more fight like this and my job requires me to kick you out.” And with that she turned around and began to walk back down the hall, Zayn shooting us an apologetic look before running down the hall after her.

Zayn’s POV

I ran down the hall after the nurse, counting my blessing about not being kicked out. I don’t know what would happen if I hadn’t been able to see her. It may be the last time I see her.

I shook my head, willing the new tears in my eyes not to fall. The last 24 hours have been a living hell. I couldn’t believe I had fallen for a lie so quickly, had told my own baby sister to leave. It was my job to protect her, the way her real family couldn’t and wouldn’t. And what did I do. I kicked her where it hurt, drove her away and into the arms of a boy who did the one thing I promised her would never happen to her again. What kind of brother was I? I wasn’t one – as simple as that.

And there was only one way I could fix that. I wouldn’t give up on her, I would be in this room everyday. No matter what, I wanted to be the first face she saw when she waked.

We reached the room. “As of right now she is not in the best shape. It may be hard to see her like this.” She looked right at me as she spoke. “I understand if emotions come in control, but I have to ask you not to hit or break anything.” The look in her eyes was pity. She stopped in front of a door, opening it and walking in.

But something in me froze. I realized what I was about to walk into. A room with my sister in it, laying on a hospital bed. There were probably needles in her arm, bruises on her body. Just like the first time I saw her.

My mind went on auto pilot as I walked in the room a couple of minutes after the nurse and Ryse. What I saw literally broke my heart.

Hailey was on the bed, her hair was messily put up on top her head to keep it out of her face. He eyes were closed, skin pale, and I saw the large purple bruise on her cheek. That must be where Connor hit her. I felt the anger boil in me but I pushed it back and continued to examine her. Her arms were out, a large scratch ran from her shoulder to her elbow, I’m guessing it was glass. There was an IV in her hand on that arm. The other hand had gauze around it and I didn’t even what to know was underneath. Her body was covered under a hospital gown, but I saw it was blood stained on her side. Had blood run through her bandages? How bad could that cut possibly be?

I heard the doctor that had somehow entered the room say that some how her legs where absolutely fine, only a scratch or two. I couldn’t see them, they were covered with a blanket.

I slowly walked towards her kneeling down onto my knees beside her. I gently took her bandaged hand in mine, kissing the white there.

“I’m so sorry Sisi.” I said with a chocked voice before the tears began to flow once more. I heard people leave the room as I sobbed over her. How could I do this to her, leave her and have her end up like this.

I felt a hand on my back and looked up. I saw Ryse there, with tired and sad eyes. Not crying, but obviously extremely upset.

“Want me to get another one of the boys?” He asked gently. I nodded.

“Get Liam, he deserves to be in here more than I do.” I said quietly. It was true, he made an effort to get back in her life, she would want to see him. Probably more than me. If there was any reason she would ever forgive me or Niall or Louis, its because of Liam.

I stood up only to pull a hair over to her side and take her hand again. A couple of second later I heard the door slam open and turned to see a panting Liam standing the doorway. He stood there staring at her for a second seeing her, taking her in just as I had before looking at me and seeing my trembling body and rapidly falling tears. He ran over and grabbed me into a hug. I sobbed, both of our eyes still glued to Hailey. After I had at least sort of calmed down, he let go of me, walking and pulling up a hair to the other side of the bed she was on, taking loose strands of hair into his fingers and swirling them lightly. His other hand drawing extremely gentle circles onto her stomach, tears slowly beginning to fall from his own eyes.

He looked at me, locking eyes with my before starting to sing. Quietly at first, but soon I recognized the song and began to sing with him, barely being able to hit the note to make it sounds good, but doing it for my little sister.

I’m so sorry

I did not mean to hurt my little girl

It’s beyond me I cannot carry

The weight of a heavy world

So goodnight, goodnight, goodnight, good night, good night

Hope that things turn out alright 

~~

READ THIS, THEN VOTE, THEN COMMENT, FAN, THEN REREAD. JUST KIDDING... BUT SERIOUSLY... 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

404K 7.5K 20
Can you imagine what it would be like, to be the sister of THE Edward Sheeran? How it feels to know millions of people could be listening to your own...
7K 259 34
Anna grew up in Cheshire with her very close friend, Harry. Little did they all know that he would become Harry Styles. They had been separated from...
31.5K 479 26
Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson are best friends that are traveling the word together with Liam, Niall and Zayn. Together they are known as One Dir...
1.1K 41 41
Niall and Lizzie have been best friends as long as they can remember. In 2006 they started dating, still going strong Niall does the unthinkable and...