Peaches and Kisses

By Golden_Blanc

Let's just say life was not very fantastic when you had: 1. An actual psychotic killer after your head. 2. T... More

C O L L A G E S
Peaches & Cream
Peaches & Problems
Peaches & Alleyways
Peaches & Clubs
Peaches & Hudson
Peaches & Games
Peaches & Gummies
Peaches & Tattoos
Peaches & Crickets
Peaches & Horror
Peaches & Movies
Peaches & Jin
Peaches & Trainers
Peaches & Slaps
Peaches & Fevers
Peaches & BFFs
Peaches & Pools
Peaches & Blushes
Peaches & Working Out
Peaches & Yoga
Peaches & Smarts
Peaches & Misses
Peaches & Hangouts
Haze & North
Peaches & Riches

Peaches & Pies

30.3K 909 306
By Golden_Blanc

"Penny! Go long!" Carter called cheerily from the other side of the football field, a bright smile on his face that I could see all the way from where I was standing like a sitting duck.

My eyes widened in horror.

Could I not cross a field in peace?

I dropped my books and was about to tell Carter I couldn't catch a darn football from all the way over yonder when he launched it in the air.

It was a perfect spiral and it was heading my way.

Oh mochi balls.

I started to freak out. All the jocks were on the sidelines watching and I didn't want them to know just how much of a wimp I was so I tried to catch it.

Normally I'd just avoid it but I had my pride to protect.

...your non existent pride.

Hey! That was totally uncalled for.

I watched dumbly as it soared over me instead of in my hands. Did I have to jump...?

Oh well.

I turned just in time to see it almost hit an indifferent Levi Mikhail straight in the face but Jin caught it with one hand, his face neutral as Carter's lighthearted laugh made its way to our ears.

My eyes sparkled in admiration at Carter's throw and Jin's reflexes. Jin was as inhuman as always.

How comforting.

"That was not your ball," Carter commented matter of factly, his golden eyes gleaming against the sun's bright rays as he jogged up to us lightly.

Levi gave him a condescending look and glanced at the football in Jin's hands, his nose scrunching up in slight disgust when he saw dirt on it. "Nice catch Penelope," he remarked as he turned to me with a small disingenuous smile just before Carter suddenly slammed into him, causing both of them to hit the grass.

Uh oh...

Levi and dirt did not mix. At all.

Carter's jaw dropped and he snapped his head up towards the jocks who were the perpetrators.

Some of his teammates had rammed into him with so much force while in the middle of practice, he tripped and fell onto Levi unfortunately.

I blinked at the spot Levi was in just a few milliseconds ago and trailed my eyes over to them both on the ground. The eerily silent blondie was in the process of comprehending the situation at hand and Carter was trying to hold back another laugh at Levi's momentarily disgusted expression.

"Um..." I started, unsure of what to do.

I felt someone else's presence next to me and saw Jin. He had a calming aura that screamed authority and was always one step behind Levi Mikhail. Anywhere Levi went, Jin was there as well. My non observant self had no clue as to why that was and I never bothered to ask because Levi did a lot of abnormal things.

Jin honestly had to be the scariest of all of Hudson's friends. I mean, Seven would be just as scary if he stopped with the darn teasing. Jin rarely talked to me and only acknowledged me sometimes when necessary. His pitch black eyes seemed to have no mercy in them.

I licked my lips nervously and took a timid step back, hoping he wouldn't look at me.

Unfortunately, he detected the slight movement and slanted his eyes over to mine. I think my face visibly paled judging by the slight twitch of his lips. He stayed silent though and after a moment of staring me down for no particular reason, reverted his gaze back to Levi and Carter.

I let out a breath I didn't realize I was holding. Jin almost talked to me and I am so glad he didn't.

"Just why me out of all of these infidels..." Levi muttered with a huff as they both got up slowly. He fished his phone out and put it to his ear quickly, telling someone on the other side to get him a new pair of clothes before putting it back in his pocket.

Art's cheeky grin grew, "Sorry Lev, my teammates can be rough."

Levi rolled his eyes but said nothing. He usually aggravated people to no end when they even slightly messed with him but I think Hudson's friends all had a soft spot for Carter which was pretty cute.

"Sir, your clothes are here," a man said as he came up to us a with a neat bag. I recognized him as one of the many servants Levi had around his house. I say the word house very lightly. I cannot even begin to describe what Levi actually lived in.

Carter and I stared at him dumbfounded. That was really fast.

Levi took the clothes and waved him off before raising an eyebrow at us, "What?"

"Rich ass," Carter commented with a roll of his eyes as he took the football from Jin and ruffled his brown locks up a bit.

"That sounded like a compliment to me German," Levi replied simply, a fake smile hovering over his soft lips.

"Have I ever insulted you before?" Carter asked lightly.

Levi was about to say something smart judging by the look of disdain on his face when Jin cleared his throat making them both look his way.

He glared at them instead of saying anything causing Levi and Carter to end their verbal bickering.

Carter instead stuck his tongue out at Levi making him bite his lower lip in irritation. It was funny seeing him irritated because he was usually very calm and smug. He had a holier than thou vibe around him at all times.

"I hope Seven takes you to one of those underground fights he attends this weekend," Levi muttered, taking a swig out of his water bottle.

Carter didn't seem to like the idea judging by the way his usually light-spirited eyes turned dull and he went silent.

Jin glanced at Levi, "You broke his heart."

Carter smiled and shook his head, "I'm okay." He turned to me and gave me a quick hug, "Bye Penny, gotta go practice." He left us very fast without looking any of us in the eye.

"God, now I'm gonna have to go comfort him or something equally as terrible as that," Levi groaned as he threw his long coat over his shoulders, blowing a strand of bright blonde hair out of his face dully. His bright sea foam green eyes suddenly snapped over to me, "Penny, wanna come over mine tonight?"

I quickly shook my head, "Um no thanks I uh...I have friends."

Darn it! He didn't even ask that.

He raised a perfect eyebrow, "You sure about that? You looked pretty lonely to me today at lunch."

It wasn't my fault my best friend Miley Aldaine was still studying in Maine! I did make a few other friends here, we just didn't hang out all the time like Hudson did with Carter, Jin, Seven, and Levi.

My cheeks turned pink in embarrassment, "It's hard to make friends."

He pinched the bridge of my nose lightly and smirked, "You do have friends though. Me, Jin, Carter, and Seven. Who else could you possibly want."

Literally anybody.

"You guys just tease me! There's a big difference."

"It's because we like you. Do you see us teasing other people?" Levi asked lazily, an air of sophistication around him. He motioned for me to follow him to the parking lot, leaving Art to his jock friends that Levi didn't approve of because and I quote: "weren't hygienic enough and were too loud and poor."

I frowned at that. They didn't necessarily tease people but I'm pretty sure they annoyed them. The two could practically be synonyms. Of course, if I tried to argue with him he'd come back with something equally as smart till my dignity was nothing but a ball of dust.

It already was a ball of dust.

Levi brought me to his white Aston Martin and took out a box from the passenger's seat, giving it to me.

"What's this?" I asked, taking it cautiously from him making amusement flicker across his eyes.

"A bomb."

My lips parted and I looked up at him. I knew he was a Russian terrorist!

When he just gave me an innocent smile with no explanation, I became slightly worried.

"Levi..." I trailed off, trying to see if he was lying or not. I was really bad at reading people and he was really deceitful and conniving.

"Penelope," he mocked, flicking my forehead, "Just open it."

I untied the bow and opened the box. Sitting inside was a simple, stunning diamond necklace that winked in the sunlight.

Whoa.

"Wow..." I breathed, tilting it so the sun's rays illuminated it even more. Did I really wanna know how much he spent on it? No. Absolutely not.

"What's this for?"

"Uh, your birthday?" He said in a duh voice, a look of disbelief flitting across his face like he couldn't believe I forgot when my own birthday was.

I blinked at him and then looked over at Jin who shrugged a shoulder in a 'who knows' kinda way.

"Levi...my birthday isn't till December," I reminded him. Levi always, always, gave me my presents either way before December or way after it. "This was last year's gift. I kinda forgot you existed," he explained nonchalantly like what he said made sense.

"Wha- you were there at my birthday party last year!" I cried with my arms in the air.

"Yeah but did I give you a gift?" He challenged, glaring at me.

I huffed, "Yes. Yes you did."

His glare smoothed out at that revelation, "Oh..."

We both stared at each other for a solid minute.

"Uh, what was it?" He asked slowly.

"And people wonder why he doesn't have a girlfriend," Jin commented with a small smirk as he got into the car. Levi's left eye twitched at that underhanded comment but he didn't bother.

"That's why you don't have a girlfriend?" I asked incredulously.

He sighed in complete boredom, "Girls just don't like me, what can I say."

I gave him another incredulous look. I must've been imagining the school newspaper columns about him and the love letters stuck in his locker all the time then.

"You don't seem sad about that," I pointed out curiously.

Levi snorted, "It's because I am more worthy of being single than in a relationship. Relationships are for incomplete people."

"Levi that's mean," I complained, hoping to God he'd never say that to anybody else. But knowing him, he probably made sure people knew.

"When have I ever been a saint?" He challenged, his lips curling upwards slightly.

I blinked.

"Sometimes....sometimes you're kind," I mentioned slowly, trying to figure out when was the last time Levi was actually kind to someone.

He gave me a blank look and decided to leave it at that judging by the newfound boredom that flitted across his immaculate features.

"Anyways princess, what did I give you for your birthday?"

"You gave me a jar of nutella," I reminded him.

He seemed amused, "That was cheap of me."

I smiled, "I think it was perfect."

He gave me an award winning smile making my heart almost drop to my stomach. I never understood why he didn't smile more often. He was more of a stuck up guy that looked down on others. Not once did he ever touch the cafeteria's food or shake hands with someone he deemed disgusting.

His words, not mine.

What an absolutely gorgeous smile.

Penelope was jealous and rightfully so. How come his hair was nicer than mine?!

A car came to a halt right in front of us and two of Levi's personnel came out with a shopping bag that had a brand name written on it in what looked like english but was not. Caine, another of Levi's servants, handed the bag to Levi who took it and looked inside, "...I think I got this for Art. He obviously needs clothes."

I watched as Caine and someone else bowed slightly before going back into the car, driving out of the school property just as quickly as they came. I wanted a personal servant! This wasn't fair at all.

"Why does Carter need clothes?" I asked with a small frown.

Levi blinked, "Because he's poor."

My jaw dropped, "He's not poor! He comes from a middle class family you-" I wracked my brain for a good word to use against him that wouldn't be too harsh since I didn't want any assassins after me. Levi waited patiently for me to finish my inner dialogue.

"You bimbo," I finished lamely.

His eyes twinkled which clearly meant he was gonna win this conversation as well, "Who's the girl that got an F in drama class?"

I gasped.

He did not!

"Not me," I squeaked, my cheeks getting hot from the sudden embarrassment. I would never forget the look on Haze's face when he found out I had to retake that class.

Another car honked and then revved its engine making us both turn to see Hudson's car.

I sent a wave to a smug Levi and thanked him immensely for the gift before getting into Hudson's car. He noticed the turquoise box in my hand.

"Belated birthday gift again?"

I smiled at the box, "He tries."

Even though he's evil.

Hudson snorted and made no comment as we drove back home.

🗿🗿🗿
Omg so I just randomly picked Penelope's name to be Penelope and I HAD NO IDEA THAT-
I like to move it move it

I have added and omitted stuff from this story. It is all because I yearn for perfection and it's STILL NOT PERFECT WAAA. Anyways, yall are the best readers eheh.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

288K 7.2K 38
"They say all good boys go to heaven but bad boys bring heaven to you " Leading a normal life is boring right? Why don't we add a few bad boys to it...
103K 4.7K 52
[Highest Rank: #328] Anna's a normal girl. Well, at least she wishes she was. She watched her parents die in front of her when she was eight y...
33.3K 572 33
"I could kill you," he grins holding the gun to my temple. "I wouldn't be scared," I reminded him. He trails the gun under my chin lifting it, allowi...
174K 3.4K 43
"You're such a jerk" I say, my cheeks heating up. "Oh really,?" He said, taking a step closer and his breath fanned my face. I didn't know what to sa...