✓ │ Misunderstood Power │ Sev...

By HEXINXINHE

In a fight between Saiki Kusuke and Saiki Kusuo, Kusuke called his younger brother deceitful (the action or p... More

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇Chapter 1⋇⋆✦⋆⋇
⋇⋆✦⋆⋇Chapter 2⋇⋆✦⋆⋇
⋇⋆✦⋆⋇Chapter 3⋇⋆✦⋆⋇
⋇⋆✦⋆⋇Chapter 4⋇⋆✦⋆⋇
⋇⋆✦⋆⋇Chapter 5⋇⋆✦⋆⋇
⋇⋆✦⋆⋇Chapter 6⋇⋆✦⋆⋇
⋇⋆✦⋆⋇Chapter 7⋇⋆✦⋆⋇
⋇⋆✦⋆⋇Chapter 8⋇⋆✦⋆⋇
⋇⋆✦⋆⋇Chapter 9⋇⋆✦⋆⋇
⋇⋆✦⋆⋇Chapter 10⋇⋆✦⋆⋇
⋇⋆✦⋆⋇Chapter 11⋇⋆✦⋆⋇
⋇⋆✦⋆⋇Chapter 12⋇⋆✦⋆⋇
⋇⋆✦⋆⋇Chapter 13⋇⋆✦⋆⋇
⋇⋆✦⋆⋇Chapter 14⋇⋆✦⋆⋇
⋇⋆✦⋆⋇Chapter 15⋇⋆✦⋆⋇
⋇⋆✦⋆⋇Chapter 16⋇⋆✦⋆⋇
⋇⋆✦⋆⋇Chapter 17⋇⋆✦⋆⋇
⋇⋆✦⋆⋇Chapter 18⋇⋆✦⋆⋇
⋇⋆✦⋆⋇Chapter 19⋇⋆✦⋆⋇
⋇⋆✦⋆⋇Chapter 20⋇⋆✦⋆⋇
⋇⋆✦⋆⋇Chapter 22⋇⋆✦⋆⋇
⋇⋆✦⋆⋇Chapter 23⋇⋆✦⋆⋇
⋇⋆✦⋆⋇Chapter 24⋇⋆✦⋆⋇
⋇⋆✦⋆⋇Chapter 25⋇⋆✦⋆⋇
⋇⋆✦⋆⋇Chapter 26⋇⋆✦⋆⋇
⋇⋆✦⋆⋇Chapter 27⋇⋆✦⋆⋇
⋇⋆✦⋆⋇Chapter 28⋇⋆✦⋆⋇
⋇⋆✦⋆⋇Chapter 29⋇⋆✦⋆⋇
⋇⋆✦⋆⋇Chapter 30⋇⋆✦⋆⋇
⋇⋆✦⋆⋇Chapter 31⋇⋆✦⋆⋇
⋇⋆✦⋆⋇Chapter 32⋇⋆✦⋆⋇
⋇⋆✦⋆⋇Chapter 33⋇⋆✦⋆⋇
⋇⋆✦⋆⋇Chapter 34⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇Chapter 21⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

2.3K 85 33
By HEXINXINHE

Last Time...

Shi smiled "Let us go," he bowed, "you are now royalty."

With Saiki (Third-person Limited)

Saiki didn't have enough time to process what Shi had just said before he was pushed out of the room, "Let's go" a dark and raspy voice said. Saiki looked up, as the creature was tall, it had what looked to be ancient Japanese warrior armor, it just seemed to be more rustic and worn down.

"My name is Diablo," he said "I'll be escorting you to the demons and angels, you will see the gods another time." he said as he motioned for Saiki to stay still, then he proceeded to walk down the hall. He stopped as he was 15 feet away from Saiki and Shi. He then took out his sword and made an 'X' symbol in the air.

The 'X' mark stayed for a while, then it began to shine a gold. The 'X' symbol then disappeared and was replaced by a dark opening, it was like a hole in thin air. It was dark but had a dark purple and navy blue, sometimes it showed a bit of pink.

Diablo then bowed, "You may step in first." he said. Saiki walked to the portal. He lifted his foot hesitantly but then fully walked inside.

Saiki looked at his new surroundings. Saiki stood in front of an empty chair in a dimly lit room with a long table filled with people (or what he thought to be) all looking at him.

"M'ladies, M'lords I have brought to you, the new angel of death and chaos Saiki Natsu Kusuo," Diablo said as he bowed on one knee respectfully with a hand on his chest. Then Shi spoke up, "I don't know what you see in him," Shi spoke as he circled around Saiki. "He is the most peaceful guy I've seen in a long time ya' know," he said.

"Yes, we do know that Shi, as well as we took that into consideration," one man said, he was on the left side of Saiki. He had white hair and black eyes, and that's all he wore from head to toe, with a dragon on his shoulder black and white. (Imagine he has black wings like the dragon)

"We don't just choose angels or demons from the human race out of the blue you know," another voice happily piped up, a female one. She was sitting next to the man on Saiki's right. She had ice blue eyes and like the other man, she also had white hair. Her horns looked like flames as it moved up with black and blue.

"Yes M'lady Dia, yes M'lord Glore, you are right. How stupid of Shi to think such things about your choices of angels," Diablo spoke up to stop Shi from saying any more.

"Please sit," Dia said. Saiki nodded as he pulled the chair back and sat in the center. Saiki had only the names of only two and there was 6 more. "Where are my manners," Dia spoke up. "Everyone introduces yourself," Dia said as she motioned the person sitting on her left to begin speaking.

"I am Kia," she said. She had dark red wings with black horns, she also had red scales on her arms and legs.

Then the person in front of her began to speak. She had large golden and black wings with horns that unlike the rest went around her head and not risen. She seemed to be nice of first glance, but as Saiki saw and heard into her thoughts she was more of a manipulator than anything else of her qualities.

"I am Marr,"

Then the next began to spoke as he was on her left. He first coughed he had brick glasses and wore more 'normal' clothing out of the rest. He had white hair as well as white wings, unlike the rest who had darker shaded wings, and like Saiki himself who also had dark colored wings on his back, that faded into gray and white.

"I am Isax a pleasure to meet yo-" he started but then cut off by a fake cough by Shi. "Pure" he cacked "Innocent," Shi fake coughed some more before he started laughing. "Shi, do you mind?" Marr said softly as she smiled gracefully. "Oh yeah," Shi finished off his laughter, "please continue."

Finally the last one, he was on Saiki's right. "I am Zairo," he said. Zairo has shining gold eyes and like Isax he also had white wings. He wore a striped undershirt and wore a suit as well.

The introduction was over, and Saiki felt awkward. Saiki easily stood out in the group. He was the only one with totally abnormal hair and antennas, he sat at the head of the table with a more grand seating, he also (Excluding Marr) had wings with more design to them. "So Saiki," Dia spoke up.

"How is being an Angel?" she asked. "I suppose it's fine...?" Saiki questioned his own words. "Oh, you'll get used to it." Dia smiled, Saiki just nodded and shook his head. "Now Saiki," another voice was added into the conversation. "No need to be so quiet," Marr said. Saiki only stared at her.

"Why didn't we put him as the Angel of Deceit, I mean he is the Wolf Sin of Deceit" Zairo spoke up. Everyone seemed to look over to Glore. Zairo continued to speak, "Glore you're the demon of Myths because it fits you" he spoke "Same goes for everyone else, Dia Demon of misery" Dia did a curtsy, "Kira; Demon of flames and disaster" she smirked "Marr; Angel of Weakness and Truth" she just nodded in acceptance. "Isax; Angel of Childness and Purity" Isax only nodded with a semi-frown

"And I'm an angel of Humility and Praise, it all connects to our past. Except for Saiki who's death and chaos. Chaos I understand, he's been in multiple events that have been chaotic but death...?" Zairo asked Glore in confusion.

Glore only smirked and fed his dragon a piece of meat, "There is a reason for everything, 'death' just ties up to his past, present and future." Glore had spoken. Zairo nodded, Saiki was confused, but before he could even ask, Glore clapped his hands and stood. "Good night, I'll see you all tomorrow for breakfast."

I don't own the pictures used

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80K 2.6K 45
𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐚𝐧 𝐢𝐦𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠
127K 3.7K 14
This is a various x reader based in the Anime/Manga series Nanatsu no Taizai or Seven Deadly Sins. You are a shapeshifter confined to the sin of tric...
213K 6.2K 40
(Y/n), the youngest child and only daughter of the Demon King, has a chance to leave her dreadful home she was sealed in and search for her eldest br...
73.5K 2.7K 19
A male that wears a mask even in battle. One that Mimics everything he doesn't and thinks he needs. One that unconsciously hides his true self withou...