𝖛 π–Ž 𝖔 𝖑 𝖆

Door liyahsdana

lust /lΙ™st/ noun 1. very strong sexual desire. "he knew that his lust for her had returned" synonyms:sexual d... Meer

prologΟ…e
Cast
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen

Nine

275 20 22
Door liyahsdana

🖤

7/9/76 (Hidden Easter Eggs in this story)

"Well, if it isn't little Evan herself. What will it be today?"

"Hmm, vanilla double scooped ice cream with sprinkles on a waffle cone please." I smiled at the store clerk, who I knew as Mr. Johnson. Mr. Johnson was the man who owned a sweets shop near my house, he was also a friend of my father. Every once in a while, he gave me free gumdrops.

"Coming right up, help yourself to some gumdrops in that jar over there." Mr. Johnson pointed to the large jar of sweets at the far end of the counter. I wasted no time to get some to eat while he made my ice cream. While I was indulging in the candy, I noticed three men in black trench coats enter the shop, very creepy smiles upon their faces. One of them sat next to me, a little too close actually,

"Well, hello little girl. Say, you don't happen to know an Oscar Johnson now do you?" He suspiciously asked. I'm not the type to rat on someone, so I shook my head no. The strange man whispered a curse word that knew not to repeat under his breath. I wonder what he wanted with Mr. Johnson? He's the sweetest man on the block, at least to me. No pun intended.

"She doesn't know him, let's go." One of the other men said to the one sitting next to me. The man nodded, and then turned to me with a smug smile on his face. The man's smiled kind of reminded me of that show with the horse. What was it called again? Mr. Ed I think, probably. Either way, he needs to brush his teeth.

"You take of yourself now, pretty." He rubbed my chin. I responded with a mean mug, moving my chin away from his dusty fingers. Finally, they left the store. At this point, I just wanted my ice cream so I could go.

"Here it is, heaven on a cone!" Mr. Johnson came back with my dessert. He took a good look at my face and noticed how sad I was. "What's wrong, little Evan?"

"Three men came in here, and they asked if I knew you. I told them no, but one of them touched my chin. I didn't like it at all." The moment I said that, Mr. Johnson quickly handed me my ice cream.

"Little Evan, listen to me. I want you to go, run away from this store, and never come back!" He shouted.

"But why?"

"You'll understand when you're older. Just go, and no charge for the ice cream." He rushed me outside. That was the strangest encounter I have ever experienced yet. While speed walking down the street, I bumped into someone.

"Hey, watch where you–, Evelyn?" The person I bumped into called me by my name. I immediately recognized who they were.

"Kiamora?"

"In the flesh, what are you doing?" She smiled, giving me a bear hug. Kiamora was one of my friends I knew through my father. Well, her father is my half uncle so, it makes sense. We're cousins if you didn't get the memo. Every family member we've encountered says that we're twins. We don't see it at all, but that's just us. The only time people could tell us apart was the fact that Kiamora was two years older than me, so our heights don't match.

"I just got back from Mr. Johnson's store. He made me leave the store early for some reason. Anyways, how about you? Where's Trevor?"

"Trevor went somewhere. I don't really care where he goes, just as long as it isn't around me." She sassed. She seemed madder than usual, I can't seem to see why.

"Okay, well, bye. I'll see you on Sunday."

"Bye." We waved to each other while departing. Why is everyone acting so weird today? Is it because of the summer heat? Yeah, that's probably it.

🖤

"Evelyn, please come out of there."

"No!" I shouted to my younger sister, Veronica. It has been days since Donald found out about me no longer being pregnant. Thankfully, he didn't ask about what happened in order for that to occur. But still, I felt immense guilt, and decided to not come out of my room until I wanted to.

"Let me talk to her. Viola, it's not the end of the world, you'll get over it, trust me." Aaliyah approached the door, wiggling the handle but I locked it beforehand.

"Just go away, I don't want to speak to any of you guys!" I yelled, getting far more upset than I already was.

"Move, I got this." My older brother Michael said. I heard an object being jabbed in the door hinge, wiggling as hard as it could. Suddenly, the door burst open, and in came my family and friend. Now, who the hell knows how to unhinge a door automatically? Criminals, maybe. I shouldn't be the one to talk, I've broken in places way too many times.

"Oh my god, girl you look horrible!" Veronica yelped. She was right, I was a mess. Hair wasn't brushed, I haven't kept up with my hygiene in god knows how long, and long streaks of tears dried on my cheek. And most unbelievably, I wasn't horny, and that's a first. My sex drive was next level crazy if you haven't noticed, but I wasn't in the mood for any of that since the incident. You could conclude that I was feeling blue.

"Yes, I know. Don't remind me." I rolled my eyes. "Can you guys leave? I need my privacy, but you obviously don't want to respect that."

"No, we're not. You need to remember who you were. And what were you? A total bad bitch. Niggas weren't anything necessary to you other than fueling your sex drive. What's up with that now? How did you change from Viola to Evelyn in an instant?" Aaliyah crouched down in front of me. She was correct. Though I used them horribly, men weren't much to me. I liked to keep me, myself, and I looking as glamorous as possible. Daring outfits and seductive looks were my go-to actions. But now, I'm pathetic as fuck. Sad, slugging around the house like a lazy pig.

"'Cause I love them! I'm in love with both my boss and Miles! Are you happen that I said it now!?" I shouted. Everyone stepped back immediately. It was either because I was loud, or my breath reeked of a cow's ass. Regardless, my point still got across.

"Oh my god, both of them? This isn't like you, at all. Do you need to see a doctor or something?" Veronica suggested. I glared at her, thinking she was being sarcastic. But no, that was just her regular thought process.

"Yes, both of them. What should I do? I can't be with both of them, well, at least not at the same time."

"Hm, how about you spend some time with Miles. You know, the man who has been calling you for the past few days. Leaving hella' voice mails on your answering machine. Then, try to talk with your boss, and see where he's at in the situation. That way, it'll be easier for your heart to choose who it wants." Aaliyah suggested. That isn't at all a bad idea. I just might try that.

"You're right, maybe I should."

"Good, now get in the fucking shower, ya' stink!" Aaliyah held her nose. I chuckled and shot her a bird.

"As long as you all get the fuck out of my house so I can!" I shooed everyone away. They wasted no time to leave so I could correct myself. I looked in the mirror and saw what I've become. A mess is an understatement.

"I've got a lot of work to do." I sighed.

🖤

"She wears a long fur coat of mink, even in the summer time." I mumbled along to the lyrics of 'The Glamorous Life', by Sheila E. This was the song that seemed the most accurate in my current situation. It took a while, but I finally got myself together. I was getting ready to spend a few hours at the park with Miles. Though, it was nearly six o'clock. Our phone conversation started at around three, but since he hasn't heard my voice in almost a month, he wanted to talk more. "What I think this girl, what she really wants, is to be in love with a man."

A knock came upon my door, letting me know that Miles was here to get me. I adjusted my hair a bit, and prepared myself for him. It's been a long time since I've seen him.

"Hey Mi-" I greeted who I thought was Miles, but it was actually Donald. He was the last person I expected to be at my door, or even wanted to see right now. "Oh, hello Mr. DeGrate." I uncomfortably cleared my throat. He stood there motionless, looking deeply into my eyes. "Um, can I help you?"

"How could you help me, if you can't help yourself." Donald stared blankly into my eyes. I was a bit intimidated amd confused as to what he meant by that. Who in their right mindset would ever think like this?

"What are you talking about, Mr. DeGrate?"

"You, sleeping with Charlie's brother. Lying to me about being pregnant. Everything. You're clearly hypersexual." He said.

"Not the first time I've heard that one before." I mumbled. "Can you please leave? I have lunch with my boyfriend, as you assumed before." I smirked. Donald looked at me as if I just swallowed a bullfrog. I don't know why he's looking at me like that, not a damn thing I said was wrong.

"No, that's not about to happen. I'm not about to let you be happy with someone, with the knowledge that I'm deeply in love with you." Donald exclaimed. At this point, I was getting extremely annoyed. Can't this man just go back to being my employer, and leave me alone?

"Sir, please. Are you actually in love with me, or are you in love with my pussy? If so, is it that good for you to act all lovestruck? And be honest." I asked. Donald was at a loss for words, looking down at his feet. I knew it, no one I've had sex with in the past has actually had love for me. They saw me as an oasis for their sexual desire. The same way I saw them.

I stood there, waiting for an answer from him. Yet still, silence. I grew irritated once again, along with impatient. If he wasn't going to answer me, he might as well leave. Miles will be here at any moment, and seeing my boss in my home would probably break his heart at a scenario that never occured.

"Just as I thought, my vagina. Exit my home now, sir." I pointed towards the door. As easy as it was, I've made my decision. Miles was the one I wanted, and there was no way that Donald could change that.

"No." He said sternly. I looked him up and down like he was a mad man.

"What did you just say?"

"I said no. I'm not leaving until I get what I want." Donald stepped closer to me. I immediately stepped back in response, which made him come even more close. I didn't like where this was going not one bit. "And do you know what that is?"

"Normal fingers?"

"Nah." He said, pulling me uncomfortably close to his body. Before I could properly react, Donald smothered me with oral contact. By that, I mean he fucking kissed me. He knows that I'm with Miles, and he still kissed me. I had to put an immediate end to this.

"Donald, what the fuck?! Get the hell out of my house right now!" I shouted, scrubbing my lips intensely like that's going to reverse the irreversible damage. I have to admit, I did miss that sweet honey and mint taste that came with his kisses. Although that was the case, I'm in love with Miles. I can't do that to him.

"Viola, you liked it didn't you?" Donald smirked in satisfaction. He was completely correct, but I wasn't going to show it.

"No, of course not!" I yelled louder than I intended to. Donald kept that smirk upon his face, knowing the full truth without me having to admit to him. "Look, just leave. Miles and I are supposed to be going to lunch like I told you before."

"What does that have to do with me?" He chuckled, breathing on my neck, sending shivers to my spine.

At that moment, my house phone rang. Conveniently, my head was right next to it. I snatched it off of the wall and held it to my ear. "Hello?"

"Hey, Viola. You're probably wondering why I didn't get you today. Well, I had a family reunion out of state that I forgot about. So, I'll have to take a raincheck for a few days." Miles spoke through the phone. I deeply signed. As if it didn't make matter worse, Donald heard every word of it. "Is that okay with you?"

"Yes, of course! I hope you have fun, baby." I tried to brighten my mood so he doesn't suspect my unhappiness.

"Thank you, I'm glad you understand. I'll see you soon, beauty."

"See ya', Miles." I softly said into the phone, placing it back on it's hook. I turned to Donald, who seemed as happy as ever. I wanted to slap the smile off of his face. "What, nigga?"

"It's daddy to you." Donald whispered in that low, seductive tone. With a voice like that, he could pull any woman he wanted. Pull down their panties that is. He gripped me tightly and picked me up, carrying me to the nearest coffee table. I don't know why I didn't stop him, but I did know what he really wanted.

"Donald... Just stop... I don't want this..." I lied straight through my teeth. I wanted him just as badly as I did when I seduced him. Don't get me wrong, I'm still in love with Miles, but there's just something about Donald that pulls me in. "Donald, don't you still have a girlfriend? What about her?"

"I'll drop her like a bad habit when you want me to. Just be my woman already."

"Donald, I can't do that. I'm in love with Miles, and I can't do that to him. Also, didn't you stay with your girlfriend even after we were fucking around? If I recall correctly, you had a failed attempt to make me jealous." I smirked. He shrugged his shoulders.

"Fuck that plan, I only want you, V!" He angrily expressed. Funny, the last time he called me V, was when I was sucking his dick.

"You just want my pussy, that's it."

"I don't really see the problem since you only wanted me for my dick last time." He was right, but was I wrong? Perhaps.

"Look, the point is that I don't want to have sex with you. That's final." I said. Donald chuckled once more, taking my serious requests as some hilarious joke.

"Fine, I'll leave you alone." He backed off unexpectedly. I grew suspicious as to why he wasn't acting normal. He's planning something, I know it.

"Really? Thank you, now leave."

"I mean, of course you wouldn't want our bodies clashing together, me hearing you scream my name over and over as you slowly release all over me. Or your tongue swirling around my dick, pleasuring me as I look deeply into your cocoa eyes." Donald said, stepping closer to me after each description. "Or me tasting the sweetness that resides between your legs that's waiting, yearning for a tender touch. Yet, you don't want that, so I'll just go." Donald pressed his extremely hard print onto my entrance. I was trying to resist the temptation, but the devil had other plans. Giving him exactly what he wanted, I unbuckled his pants and went to pleasing him.

"I knew you'd come around." Donald groaned through his teeth. I ignored him, completely centering my attention to his little big friend. While pleasuring Donald, I couldn't help but think about Miles. He put so much effort into making me happy, and I do this to him. He never even held a grudge about me being pregnant by my boss. Miles was only focused on if I was okay or not. He... loves me. I'm such a disgusting person.

"Shit." Donald moaned, releasing all over my face. I didn't bother to swallow it, instead, I wiped it off like it was nothing. I just wanted to get this shit over with honestly. "Come here, baby."

I rolled my eyes and did as he asked. He apparently wanted me to ride him, as fucking usual. I was getting tired of the same old hill billy bullshit.

"Damn, you tight as hell." Donald groaned

"Thanks, I guess." I said. As I moved, I noticed how much he was enjoying this. Then, I compared it to how much I hated this, and the difference is astounding.

🖤

"What's wrong, V? You seem more quiet than usual." Donald rolled over to me. I haven't said jack shit to him since we finished having sex. Quite frankly, that was so damn plain. And trust me, I've never had plain sex before.

"Nothing, Mr. DeGrate. I'm okay."

"No you're not. You never acknowledge me by my professional name unless we're at work, or you're mad at me, so what's bugging you?" He started rubbing my shoulder, which caused me to mover further away from him. I sat up on the bed so I could properly explain how I felt.

"Look, as good as you are at having sex, I didn't enjoy this not one bit. Nothing to do with your penis, but the fact that you seduced me while I'm with someone. And don't even try to compare what I did to you, because at least my partner actually loves me." I admitted. Surprisingly, he was all ears. Though, he looked upset. "And, I'm disgusted with myself for even giving in to your seductive ways. Miles actually cared for me, while you only saw me as someone you could fuck on the regular. I can't do this with you anymore, sorry. It's best that we only converse while at work and about anything company related."

"Yes, that doesn't seem like a bad idea." Donald slowly got out of my bed, looking for his scattered clothing. After he got his clothes back onto his body, he started to leave. "I'll see you at work, Ms. Lawson." He nodded. I returned the same expression, feeling a weight life off of my chest. I hope this will be our last sexual interaction. I hope.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

29.8K 50 16
short sexual adventures, fantasies and desires.
21.6K 651 26
He was crazy about her even when everyone warned her about him.....................
96.4K 4.7K 25
iΒ·dΓ©e fixe Δ“ΛŒdā ˈfΔ“ks/ noun an idea or desire that dominates the mind; an obsession. "Obsessions can be deadly."
342 4 18
Lust mixed with dread,fear,anguish,past heartbreaks,hormones,evil intentions,a dose of depression,adolescent struggles,can be managed. Add a little b...