Renae Dreams 2

By _jasthewriter

dé·jà vu / déjà vu noun: a feeling of having already experienced the present situation. Also known as a tedio... More

1.) Same love
2.) Haters link up
3.) Where it started
4.) Reports & Repercussions
5.) When in Greece
6.) Heartfelt Confessions
7.) His reason to breathe
8.) Promise
9.) Say What?
10.) Touch down
11.) February 2nd
12.) Drunken Mind
13.) Rocky
14.)
15.) Making it right
16.) Friend?
17.)
18.)
19.)
20.)
21.)
22.)
23.)
25.)
26.)
27.)
28.)
29.)
30.)
31.)
32.)
33.)
34.)
35.)
36
37.)
38.)
39.)
40.)
41.)
42.)
43.)
44.)
45.)
46.)
47.)
48.)
49.)
50.)
51.)
52.)
53.)
54.)
55.)
56.)
57.)
58.)
59.)
60.)
61.)
62.)
63.)
64.)
65.)
66.)
67.)
68.)
69.)
70.)
71.)
72.)
73.)
74.)
75.)
76.)
77.)
78.)
79.)
80.)
81.)
82.)
83.)
84.)
85.) The Wedding
86.) The Reception
87.) The End To The Beginning

24.)

4.1K 178 267
By _jasthewriter

"You're still here," Eve smiled softly, she had cried herself to sleep and thought she would wake up to an empty room but that wasn't Dajon's intentions, he missed her just as much as she missed him.

"Why would I leave?" Dajon rose a brow as he played in her hair. "I... I don't know"

"I'm sorry for how I treated you, I should've answered your calls," He apologized. "I should have told you... I'm sorry," Eve also apologized.

"I missed you Dajon," she whispered burying her face in his chest as he rubbed her back. "I missed you more lil nerd, I'm sorry,"

"Are you hungry?" He asked sitting up and Eve yawned rubbing at her eye. "I am, I need to shower tho," she mumbled getting out the bed and Dajon pulled her between his legs and just stared at her.

"Are you running away from me," He smirked lowering his hands. "No," She spoke softly as she moved closer into him. "Let me shower with you, I won't touch you."

Eve stared at him confused and bothered by the look he had in his eyes. The closest he has seen her to naked was whenever he ate her out that was it, now here he was talking about showering together?

"I don't know about that." She smiled shyly as she looked down and played with his chain. "I can respect that." He replied patting her butt then placed a kiss on her forehead.

Eve bit down on her bottom lip and stared at him. "You won't touch me or judge me?"

"Judge you?" He furrowed his brows and she nodded. "I'm not... like other girls... I don't have big boobs or wide hips."

"What's that supposed to mean? If that was an issue you think I would be here? That's kid shit, I'm a young man now baby girl, I know what I want." He told her.

"It's just... I don't even change in front of my mom," She giggled. "I told you I respected you, Eve, you don't gotta explain," He chuckled.

She played with her fingers for a moment then looked at him. "We have to strip together,"

"You don't gotta do this Eve, I'm cool ma." He assured but she shook her head and stepped back. "I want to," She admitted as she pulled him up. Dajon searched her eyes for a moment before agreeing.

Eve stepped inside her spacious shower with Dajon close behind. She was nervous but the longer she stared into his eyes the more at ease she felt. "Are you ok?" He asked once he closed the shower door.

It was taking everything in Eve for her to not look down because she knew he was packing, she felt it plenty of times.

"Yes.." she took a deep breath. Dajon grabbed her body sponge and poured her vanilla scented body wash over it. "Don't be scared, just keep your eyes on me," He told her as he uncrossed her arms and started to wash her slowly.

"Imagine yo pops walking in," Dajon laughed and Eve giggled softly. "He would probably try to kill me." She admitted.

"He wouldn't get far," He told her in all seriousness as he turned her around. Letting the water rinse her body off, Dajon grabbed her rag and pulled her back towards him and slowly cleaned her pussy area.

Eve sucked in a breath and held onto his arm as she kept her eyes solely on him. "Talk to me," he instructed as she grabbed another rag to wash him off.

"Do you think we'll make it in college? Like as s couple?"

"We will." He promised and she smiled. "Can I be honest without any judgment? You don't even have to say anything, I just really need to get this off my chest," She rambled washing his back.

"I'm listening," He told her.

"I... I oh god." She sighed taking a deep breath. "I think I love you" she blurted, Dajon tensed up but quickly relaxed. "I know it's only been a few months... you don't have to say anything I just really needed to get that off my chest because I'm afraid of losing you,"

Dajon remained quiet as she continued to speak. Turning around, he grabbed her hand and lowered it. Eve stared at him nervously as she caught on to what he was doing.

Carefully, he wrapped her small hand around his dick. "Dajon." She whispered as her heart raced. "I'm fine," he assured her as he let her hand go and she continued to stroke him.

Dajon groaned pulling her closer. "Keep it slow,"

Doing as told, Eve kept her eyes on his as she felt him grow. "C'mere," He mumbled grabbing her face and kissed her deeply. Eve released his dick and wrapped her arms around his neck as Dajon lifted her up and pressed her back against the shower wall.

Grabbing his dick, he pushed the tip in and Eve moaned. "I don't want to,"

"I know, I just need to feel you." He murmured sliding a little bit more of himself inside her and Eve whimpered. "Dajonnnn"

"I promise I'm not going to hurt you, I got you," He told her as he moved out of her slowly. He only had about an half an inch of himself inside of her but that was all he needed.

"Oh God," Eve moaned wrapping her legs around his waist and sunk her nails into his back. "Is this ok?" He asked kissing on her neck and she only nodded as she whimpered.

Dajon started sucking on her neck as he kept his movements cautious and slow. Eve was on cloud nine, if this is what she had to look forward to then she had no problems with waiting, Dajon knew just how to take care of her and knew what to do and what not to do.

As she came, Eve whimpered softly as she held onto Dajon as he started to go a little faster. "Dajonnnnnn" She whined as her body shuddered and he came right with her.

Burying his face in the crook of her neck, Dajon shoved his finger inside her and Eve's body stiffened briefly.

"Don't be mad at me baby," He spoke as he kissed on her neck. "I'm not.... fuck," she moaned gripping his shoulders. Dajon pumped his finger quicker causing Eve's moans to fill the bathroom.

Before she could cum, Dajon dropped down to his knees and went in face first. Eve gripped his hair and slammed her hand against the wall as she cried out. He was really making her feel good and it had her legs going weak. She could feel him signing his name inside her and her legs were shaking. She's never had head before but the way Dajon's tongue lapped around her and flicked against her clit had her body on fire and her brain at a standstill.

Eve held onto the shower curtain as she tried to push Dajon's head away but he wouldn't allow it. His tongue was becoming too much and she was losing herself.

Her eyes rolled to the back of her head and her mouth hung.

"Dajonnnnnnn!" She shrieked as she squirted and almost fell but he caught her. "Please stop," She cried as her body shook.

Licking her clean, Dajon kissed back up to her neck until he towered over her. "I.... fuckkkk" she cursed holding herself as her legs shook. "I'm sorry baby," He chuckled cupping her face.

"Stop crying Eve, I'm sorry." He apologized turning the water cold so he could cool her off.

After they cleaned up and got dressed, Eve laid in bed with Dajon fighting her sleep. He knew he promised not to touch her but he couldn't help himself.

"Are you mad at me?" He asked rubbing her back. "No," She answered softly as she moved closer into him. "Thank you."

"You deserved it," He smiled then placed a kiss on her forehead. "I can't believe we're graduating soon,"

"Better believe it pretty girl, 'cause this shit forever." He smirked and Eve blushed. "You mean it?" She asked. "What I tell you before?"

"All you speak are facts," She giggled and Dajon chuckled nodding. "Long as you know" He replied resting his hand on her ass.

Eve slowly started to drift off and Dajon fell asleep soon after. . .

The sun peeking through Eve's curtains made it hard for Dajon to stay asleep. Laying between her legs, with his head on her stomach and her hand on his face, he smiled to himself as he moved up and rested his face in the crook of her neck as he purposely humped her.

Eve started to stir then a moan escaped her lips and her eyes fluttered open. "I'm tired Dajon."

"I know, I just wanted to hear your voice." He admitted as he stopped then pecked her lips before laying back down on top of her. Eve started to play in his hair to help her fall back asleep and Dajon smiled to himself as he started to drift off.

His phone vibrated and he quickly pushed it to the floor. Eve shifted some and started to massage his scalp. Dajon closed his eyes and wrapped his arms around her securely.

He knew he would eventually grow to love her for the simple fact that he already cared so deeply about her, he had no intentions on hurting her and he made a promise to himself not to.

"Tell me something nobody else knows," Dajon said. He and Eve were laying in bed talking about anything they could think of. They had breakfast, played her Xbox for a moment, baked cookies and went back into her room.

"I hate the dark," She giggled. "I only sit in it if I'm depressed but I will still be scared." She added and Dajon chuckled.

"I hate bugs, even ants. I don't even like ladybugs, if it crawls and looks funny I will run."

"So you don't fight, you don't talk shit, you avoid any form of confrontation, you're a virgin, you're scared of the dark and bugs?" Dajon chuckled and she giggled. "When you put it like that, it makes me look bad,"

"Nah, it's cute, I can dig it, but I do need at least two things to change." He said giving her a look and she waited on him to continue.

"You gotta start speaking up for yourself and you have to learn how to fight."

"I don'-"

"You will Eve and that's that." He cut her off and she frowned. "I don't want to Dajon." She mumbled. "Do you want to be with me?" He asked sitting up and she nodded. "You know I do"

"You can't be with me if you can't protect yourself. We're going to college in a few months, away from home, meaning you're in the lion's den. I'm going for basketball and business, bitches will purposely flock to me to get at you. If you can't protect yourself I can't fuck with you."

Eve sat up slowly and just stared at him. "Are you being for real?"

"I'm deadass, I cannot fight your battles, especially not with bitches. I said I would protect you but you gotta meet me somewhere Eve, I can't be your Superman with you hiding in the cut. If some shit pops off, you'll run instead of helping and that's dangerous."

Eve looked down at her small hands and bit down on her lip as the tears fell.

"See," Dajon sighed getting up. "You gotta stop crying all the time, I'm just talking to you."

"It's the way you're talking to me," She mumbled wiping her face. "I'm talking to you normally, what are you saying? Stop crying bro, that shit become aggravating after a while." He stressed grabbing his sneakers.

"What do you want me to do?"

"Speak up!" He roared and she jumped. She was pissing him off and he needed her to understand where he was coming from. "I want you to speak up! Stop running when bitches look at you funny! Stop running when Danielle walks your way and stop running every time I talk about you standing up for yourself!" He hit the bed with each word and Eve sat there trying to stop the tears from coming but they wouldn't.

"I'm going home man, this... fuck, this is what I can't handle."

"Please don't leave me," She begged. "I don't know how to be the girl you want me to be." She wiped her face.

"I'm not trying to make you like anyone but you. I have seen your mom, so I'm not understanding why you let people walk over you. Eve, I care about you bro, but I can't hold your hand all of the time, I had to learn to pick myself and that's what I'm trying to instill in you. I slept in my pops car with my sister by my side for two months until he got us a hotel. Before that, we had to sneak to cut the water on. I slept without lights and food for two weeks!" He snapped dropping his shoes.

"I got my ass up and got out there in the streets and almost died behind that shit! I go hard for my sister and she goes even harder for me! You don't know what fear is. You don't know the half of the shit we've been through together and I'm coming at you this way because I fuck with you heavy but you're pissing me off with all of that crying." Grabbing his sneakers, Dajon stormed out her room and Eve jumped up and ran after him.

"Do. Not. Touch. Me," He spoke slowly when she grabbed his arm. Eve was so scared of him leaving she could barely speak.

"Dajon please," She cried as he made his way down the stairs. Each step he made the harder it became for her to breathe. Rushing behind him, Eve grabbed his arm ready for anything that came after that.

Dajon stood there and closed his eyes as he took slow deep breaths as she cried against his back. "Please... I..." She tried to speak but her chest tightened.

Letting Dajon go, Eve sat on the third to last step and squeezed the rail as she gasped for air.

It was as if all the anger he felt for her had disappeared. Dropping his shoes, Dajon turned around and grabbed her face as she scratched at her chest. "Breathe." He told her as he grabbed her hand.

"I... c..can't," The tears were flowing and her heart was racing, she felt as if the heat was rising to her brain.

Eve was having a panic attack. The first time she had one was after she attempted to fight her cousin and it felt as if she was dying, kinda like now.

"Copy me," Dajon coached as he inhaled then exhaled. Eve shook her head as more tears fell and Dajon forced her to look at him. "One" He spoke then inhaled and she slowly began to copy him.

"I'm sorry man," He apologized hugging her as she broke down. He wasn't aware of just how sensitive she was and he definitely wasn't aware that the love she had for him ran deeper than she would admit. She literally felt as if she would die without him and the panic attack just proved it.

For now, Dajon would let her slide, but eventually, she would have to meet him halfway.

***

It was graduation day and Renae, Kingston, Mama Karen, Bryson, Tamia, and Lucy sat as close as they could to the stage. Evan was sitting on the other side of Lucy sure to keep his distance from Kingston and Bryson. Eve's grandma, uncle and two cousins were there only because Evan begged them to come.

The principal was giving his speech then they would call for the students. "Dajon is who she's been acting differently with?" Renae heard one of Eve's cousins ask. "Who told you that?" Lucy rose a brow then turned towards her husband.

"You just d..." pausing she took a deep breath and smiled. "Mind your business, Candace."

"Yeah, mind your business Candy," Renae smirked leaning forward. "I'm sorry, who are you?" Candace asked and Renae laughed putting her phone down and stood up ignoring King them telling her to sit back down.

When she stood up, Candace and Tracy did as well. "I'm not gonna beat yo ass in front of all these people, but let me tell you something hunchback," Renae spoke as she moved King's hand away and walked over towards the two ladies sure to get in both of their faces.

"You see that handsome young man over there who's giving me that look," she pointed over at Dajon who indeed was giving her a knowing look.

"I don't play about that one or anyone else sitting over here but for him, I will personally beat your ass and put a hot one in it. Don't you ever in your life let me hear you speak on my brother's name in my presence. Don't even breathe in his direction and if your ugly ass sister over there keeps looking at me the way she's looking, I have no problem with throwing her over the bleachers," Tracy pulled Candace back and stepped into Renae's face and smirked.

"You wanna say that again?"

"I got something better for you hoe," Renae smirked about to tie her hair up but King swiftly pulled her back and Lucy stood up and waved a security guard over as she held her hand in Evan's face telling him to shut the hell up. "I told you about their asses, you just don't listen," She sassed eyeing Evan then his nieces.

"You don't even talk to us, so don't come at him like that,"

"Because you put your hands on my daughter and your scary ass mama called the cops on me for trying to beat your ugly asses!" Lucy gritted losing her composure little by little. A few people were looking their way and if the guard didn't hop his ass over, Larry and Moe would be over the damn bleachers in 3 seconds.

"Is there a problem?" The man asked. "Yes, I would like to have these two ladies escorted somewhere else or off of the premises. They pose a threat to my daughter and have threatened this young lady and she is with child," Lucy put on her best proper voice and Tracy and Candace gasped. Eve's grandma just laughed shaking her head as did her uncle. They knew just how ruthless Lucy could be and steered clear of her as much as possible.

Tracy and Candace cursed all the way out the convention center and Lucy sat back down as if nothing happened. "Your ass is grass," She gritted looking at Evan then turned to Renae them.

"I'm sorry, Renae I apologize for that sincerely."

"It's cool, I'll beat their ass outside it ain't no sweat," Renae laughed but she meant every word and King grabbed her face roughly. "Calm da hell down, for real before you piss me off,"

Bryson chuckled to himself, in the past he would have jumped on King for that, but he knew the only way Renae would listen was if he spoke to her in that tone. She was pregnant and talking about fighting, leave it to Renae to always be with the shits.

Renae rolled her eyes and folded her arms as she stared at the stage. Tracy and Candace were definitely gonna lose a finger... or two.

"Dajon Elijah Davidson!" The principal spoke into the mic and everyone started to cheer including Renae them who was the loudest in the building.

"THAT'S MY BABY!" Mama Karen yelled clapping loud and proudly. "SHAKE SHIT DOWN WODIE!" King shouted and Renae hit his arm.

"THAT'S MY TWIN! YOU BETTER WALK THAT STAGE BOY!" Renae beamed.

Bryson and Tamia were cheering just as loud, the principal tried to call the next graduate but Renae them were truly showing out for their DJ and the other families in the building cheered them on.

When Renae them had calmed down the principal laughed into the mic and gave them a personal shoutout before he proceeded to call the next graduates. Renae was wiping at her eyes as taking deep breaths.

She was really feeling the pregnancy hormones now, they were on a thousand.

"Look at you being all hormonal," Tamia snickered touching Renae's still flat belly and Renae giggled. "I can't help it, auntie, that's my best friend out there and he's gonna leave me soon," Renae pouted as more tears fell.

King just sat there chuckling, he has gotten used to the crying and often found it amusing because she literally cried about everything. He forgot to cut the tv off one night and she sat there crying for ten minutes until he gave her pickles and peanut butter. He loved her emotional side because it was cute on her, the entire pregnancy was an adorable thing to witness to him.

"Stop," Mama Karen snickered hitting King's arm. "Mama she literally does this every day, like twenty-four hours" he laughed lowly and Mama Karen giggled leaning closer into him. "She's pregnant Micah, be nice,"

"Ok," He chuckled. "Aight man, she's just spoiled," he added and Mama Karen gave him a look. "I wonder who did it,"

"Don't get on me, she stole my heart," he smiled and she smiled as well. "Keep it dat way," she whispered then focused back on the graduation.

Thirty minutes had gone by and it was Eve's turn to receive her diploma. She and Dajon had both graduated with honors.

"Eve Tatiana Stanley,"

"THAT'S RIGHT BABY!" Lucy and Eve's grandma yelled. "You go, girl!" Renae cheered as she clapped right along with them.

"Own that stage baybeh!" Mama Karen cheered and Eve giggled waving at them before smiling for the camera. Evan just stood clapping, he was still upset that he had to go to jail but he knew better, he was a lawyer.

"So Renae, are you staying here or going back home?" Lucy asked and Bryson them turned to her wanting to know the same.

"King and I decided to stay, just until a year after I have the baby. Because I have a business in Louisiana and so does he," they didn't care about nothing else Renae said, all they heard was we're gonna stay and they all hugged her and King.

King had already informed Jamel and Ty about the situation and they congratulated him and said they would be out here to visit soon. They had no problems with moving part of their business to Virginia, King was like a brother to them and they adored Renae, they weren't ready for them to go away.

"What do you think you're having?" Lucy asked, she loved babies and wanted three but could only carry Eve full term by the grace of God. She suffered 3 miscarriages but she was determined to get pregnant and by her fourth try, she welcomed Eve into the world, one of the many reasons why she spoiled her but she was starting to see that she may have messed up by sheltering her so much. Dajon had spoken to her about Eve being afraid to fight and stand up for herself and that didn't fly with Lucy. She was still pissed about Eve being attacked by her own cousins who were six years older than her, she wanted to ring their necks and their mother's but they were cop callers and Lucy had two assault charges from her college days that she worked hard to get swept under the rug, she didn't need them taking her back to her old ways, but she also didn't want Eve growing up afraid to speak up and fight when she needed.

"A girl," King and Renae both answered and they laughed. "That's what you both want?"

"Mostly King," Renae giggled and he smirked. "Yup, I need me a little princess to spoil," Lucy smiled. "I hope it works for you both in that way,"

"Me too," Renae smiled looking at King and he winked at her.

Lucy could tell by the way they loved each other that Eve wouldn't have any problems with Dajon. But she would have a talk to her about defending herself, Lucy was far from a punk and she'd be damned if people called her daughter one.

Not on her watch.

******

How we feel? I'm not ready for our DJ to leave😭😭😭 he still a kid to me lmao.

Edit: 2020
I put this in the other 2 books but I'll include it in here. Let's start a trend with this series on Twitter and Instagram hashtag #RenaeDreamsSeries and I'll repost/reply

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

234 2 12
It is strange. Everything feels so familiar, as if you were in a room that you thought you dreamed about. It tastes acidic, like deja vu. It churns...
1.5K 147 33
"Nigga, you saw I was going to park out here but you stupid enough to steal it from me, take your car and pull over because this is my park bro," I s...
213K 18.5K 25
"You can't see the future. I might have a chance. You don't know for sure." He mumbled, making her expression soften. "M-my mom used to tell me t-tha...
149 7 22
I'll tell you now. This is a tale of Heaven. Of ancient God's and history. Of lust, power and trickery. Of control, betrayal, and secrecy. A tale o...