submissive.

By sexualaffairs

the subs of the account. GIRLS AND BOYS. More

⍰xavier king⍰
⍰quinn blaze⍰
⍰zachariah smith⍰
⍰paige walker⍰
⍰ted rogers⍰
⍰kimberly lott⍰
⍰safa kenz⍰
⍰Syd Pence⍰
⍰skye goh⍰
⍰lewis walters⍰
⍰Sage Biddle ⍰
⍰Rosalina Biddle ⍰

RULES

508 35 0
By sexualaffairs

TIME LIMIT
There is no time limit, I understand people tend to get busy sometimes and I do as well.

THIRD OR FIRST
I'm honestly fine with either but I do want at least semi-long replies. Do not send -giggles- or -looks at you and smiles- I don't know how to work with those.

LIMITS
This is the MOST important part of these rules. Don't kill off my characters UNLESS they are supernatural and can easily come back. No self harming or suicide related things, no r*pe and shit like that.

ROLEPLAYS
I will roleplay with non-group accounts but don't drag me into drama on your account please. Also, if you're rude to the ooa during the roleplay, I will block you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8M 107K 45
𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐄𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬 Haze De Luca is the scariest, heartless, most popular boy in the school. Every-time he sees he...
621K 25.4K 64
A collection of short stories. Explore the world of Pakistani novellas✨ 1. Love Lessons by Professor ✓ 2. Bitter Sweet Love ✓ 3. Silent Tears ✓ 4. Th...
9.8M 296K 52
Anna Krause is in her senior year and more than ready to leave high school behind and start a new fresh life without homework, what she didn't expect...
1.4M 117K 58
"ရှင်သန်ခြင်းနဲ့သေဆုံးခြင်းကြား အလွှာပါးပါးလေးကိုဖြတ်ကျော်ခါနီးမှာမှ ငါမောင့်ကိုစွန့်လွှတ်တတ်ဖို့ သင်ယူနိုင်ခဲ့တယ်၊ လူတွေက သံသရာမှာ ရေစက်ရယ်၊ဝဋ်ကြွေး...