Elvis Presley Imagines

Od pocketfulofelvis

Just a bunch of imagines about the King, Elvis Presley. I have read another compilation of imagines and that... Více

Baby, what you want me to do..?
They call your daddy big boots...
Burning love. (Part 1)
Burning love. (Part 2)
Let's be friends... With benefits. (Part 1)
Let's be friends... With benefits. (Part 2)
Just pretend.
I'm yours by heck.
Do not disturb...
Return to sender!
Take good care of her...
Also sprach Zarathustra.
Kismet...
Catching on fast. (Part 1)
Catching on fast. (Part 2)
Fool.
Ghost stories...
Ain't that lovin' you, baby?
Clean up your own backyard...
Look out, Broadway!
Merry Christmas, baby.
Wolf call.
I beg of you!
August 16th, 2019.
Lover doll.
Moonlight Swim...
This is living, baby.
And I love you so...
'Til the world's end.
I'm not the marrying kind!
Suspicious minds...
My happiness...
My way...
Uni life, what a life... (Part 1)
Uni life, what a life... (Part 2)
Uni life, what a life... (Part 3)
Confidence!
Don't be afraid.
Gently...
It's Christmas time, pretty baby.
Summer kisses, winter tears.
Summer kisses, winter tears. (Part 2)
Summer kisses, winter tears. (Part 3)
Summer kisses, winter tears. (Part 4)
Summer kisses, winter tears. (Part 5)
Summer kisses, winter tears. (Part 6)
You don't know me.
Little sister.
General Sandman.
Separate ways.
President.
Let's forget about the stars. (Part 1)
Let's forget about the stars. (Part 2)
Let's forget about the stars. (Part 3)
Let's forget about the stars. (Part 4)
Let's forget about the stars. (Part 5)
Love me tender... (Part 1)
Love me tender... (Part 2)
The boy of my best friend...
Hot dog!
It's your baby, I rock it.
Don't be cruel...
Long black limousine.
Stop, look and listen!
Fire.
Stranger in my own home town...
Wearin' that loved on look...
First in line.
I don't care if the sun don't shine!
Please don't stop loving me...
It hurts me...
Steppin' out of line...
A night at the opera.

I just can't help believing...

2.8K 25 11
Od pocketfulofelvis

|| This story is based on a real dream that I had, not all of it, though. Enjoy! P.S: there won't be any love story with Elvis, but just a fan-idol love. ||

1970, Lexington, Kentucky - Graceland, Memphis, Tennessee.

You smile brightly at the television when the reporter tells the news: "Elvis Presley's Graceland is open to the public, only today! Hurry to the nearest music shop to get your ticket! Sadly, the King won't be there." You quickly turn it off and run your room, wearing a white blouse and blue high-waisted jeans, all combined with black high heels. You grab your back and walk out of your flat. You don't care if Elvis is not going to see you, you MUST see Graceland!

You rush downstairs to the exit and take the bus, which leads you to the main street. You step out of it and walk into the music shop, looking at all those beautiful Elvis posters. You stay in line, waiting for your turn. The shop assistant is more than frustrated, you can bet that he had a lot of fans rushing over since the news went on streaming. You look at him and smile once you reach the table. "Are tickets for-" You try to speak, but he automatically gives you an 'invitation' to Graceland. You look at him and give him some cash, he looks at you. "Wait, are you miss Y/L/N?" He asks you. You nod your head, blushing. "The ticket is free for you. There's also a letter from Elvis." He says, looking at you. You almost faint, turning pale as you take the papers in your hands. You then make your way out of the shop, walking towards the bus stop.

You try not to scream, then you sit down on an empty bench, taking a deep breath. You look at the envelope that contains the letter, your hand is shaking. You slowly open it and take the letter out. 

"Y/N, my darling. 

I've been wanting to meet you for so long. Your father was with me while I was in the army, he told me that you and the family are big fans. I decided to open Graceland today, just because I want to see you. It would be the perfect way to meet you in disguise!

Before you can say anything, I'll be at Graceland. The reporter might have said I ain't, but I am. Please, come around after 5 pm. Sure, you can see the house during the day, but at that time, be sure to be near the Jungle Room. 

I hope to see you, little one. 

Lots of love, 

Elvis Presley."

You scream happily, crying of joy. "Ah!" Your loud scream makes a pigeon fly away from its tree. You stand up and rush to your boyfriend's shop, pushing the door. "Honey!!" You yell, looking around to find him. "Hey baby, what's good?" He asks you, noticing your happy look. You run to him and let him read the letter. "Aw, honey! That's amazing! Let me finish here and I'll take you there." He says, looking at you. You frown and pout. "No. Finish now! We gotta get there on time! It takes us six hours to go there; if we leave now, we might be there for 4 pm." You explain, pulling his arm to convince him. He then gives you a soft kiss on your cheek and nods his head. "Wait for me outside." He tells you, before going behind the curtain to change his clothes. You walk out of the shop, looking around. 

You see some people walking near you, one of them looks exactly like Elvis. You must be having hallucinations, the happiness is too much. You rub your eyes, the people are gone. You see your boyfriend walking out of the shop, he's wearing an Elvis shirt. "I couldn't find a better boyfriend." You tell him, kissing his lips. He smiles and walks with you towards his car. You climb inside and look at him. "Enough fuel?" You ask, smiling brightly. He nods his head and starts the car, pulling out of the parking lot. You take out the Elvis' Gold Records tape and play it on the radio, smiling and singing along with your idol. 

{Six hours later}

Your boyfriend drives his car into Memphis' main road. You squeal happily, making your boyfriend laugh. You look around to see if there are any directions to Graceland. You sigh, not seeing anything. Then, suddenly, your boyfriend drives out of the road. "Hey! Where are you going?!" You ask him, being worried. He chuckles, pointing at a big sign with his eyes. You look at it: to GRACELAND. You can swear you are going to faint. 

You nervously play with your hands, trying not to scream. How is it possible that you're going to meet the Elvis you've always wanted to see?! 

"Baby." You hear your boyfriend whispering, so you look up, seeing the gates of Graceland. "Go!!!" You yell, smiling happily. You see him chuckling, then you look at the small mirror, fixing your hair and makeup. "Chill down, honey... It's 4 pm.." He says, looking at you. You shake your head, before looking at him. "I need to be mentally ready." You say while your voice trembles.

The gates open in front of you, letting your boyfriend pull into the driveway. You're in Elvis' driveway?! Isn't that amazing?! You inhale deeply, closing your eyes and gripping the fabric of your blouse. Your boyfriend places a hand on your thigh to make you calm down. You hold his hand tightly, almost squeezing it. He then parks the car in a free spot in front of the main door. 

"AH!" You scream loudly, making your boyfriend quickly get out. "Damn, Y/N! I told you not to scream in the car!" He yells, covering his ears. "Aw, I'm sorry baby! I just am so happy!" You apologize, climbing out as well. You wait for him to lock the car, then approach the door. "Do you have to get in from a special entrance or from here?" He asks you, taking out a cigarette from his pocket and lighting it up. "Baby, won't you please stop? At least here?" You ask him, frowning. He nods his head and puts the cigarette away. You take the first step inside Graceland, breathing heavily. 

The butler looks at you. "Hello. Do you have an invitation?" He asks you, you nod your head and show him the ticket and the letter. He smiles at you, then lets you go around. You walk inside the living room, noticing the beautiful sofa, the paintings... Priscilla's portrait on one wall. You notice some other guests in the same room, trying to touch the furniture. You clear your throat, making them glare at you. "Excuse me if I cough." You sarcastically reply, rolling your eyes. 

You then walk towards Vernon's office. You smile, seeing portraits of Elvis leaning against his father's desk. You look around, this is the place where Elvis shot the conference after his army comeback. You were 8 when that conference went live streaming on television. You constantly check the time, not wanting to miss your meeting with HIM. "Won't you like to see the rooms, baby?" Your boyfriend asks, rubbing your lower back. You nod your head, walking upstairs with him. 

The first room you see is Gladys' one. You sigh softly, thinking about Elvis' deceased mother. "He must miss her so much..." You say, burying your face in your boyfriend's covered chest, trying not to cry. "It's alright, baby... It's alright. I'm sure she's in a better place now... Away from sadness and all of it." He tells you, rubbing your back and kissing your head. You then nod and take a deep breath, walking out of Gladys' room and walking to Elvis' one.

You see this enormous bedroom, red walls, red curtains and a big, big, big bed. You notice every little detail: Elvis seemed like a collector. You see every kind of thing in his room. Souvenirs, personal memories... How lovely, you think. His bed is way bigger than Gladys', mostly because he sleeps there with his wife. The colors look a bit bright for your eyes, but you love it. Surely a King's room. You check the time. 4:50 pm?! Time really flies when you're having fun.

You walk downstairs to the Jungle Room, like Elvis had instructed you in the letter. You push the door open, since it's possible to enter. Your boyfriend looks at you. "Baby, I want you to enjoy this moment alone. I'll be waiting outside, okay?" He says, leaning against the wall. You nod your head. "Alright. But promise me you'll come in when I call you." You then close the door behind you. 

Now it's only you... And the guitar. You notice the beautiful EJ-200E laying on an armchair near a teddy bear. You know that you shouldn't touch it, yet you want to risk your whole life and walk towards it. You sit on the hassock and take the guitar in your hands, smiling widely at yourself. You tune it, then gently strum it, playing the initial riff of 'Baby what you want me to do'. That's the first song you've ever learned of Elvis, which makes you feel super powerful. You close your eyes, beginning to sing a little, doing his impression. You feel happy: you're playing Elvis' guitar, in the jungle room, in his house, sitting on his hassock. What could get better than this?!

"Hey, what you tryna do, little one ? Makin' fun of me?" You hear a voice talking behind you, which makes your eyes widen as you stop playing. You are petrified. You see a manly hand grabbing the guitar and placing it back on its place. The man then walks in front of you, playfully bending on his knees a little to wave at you. "Hello?" He says, smiling. You look at him, jumping in his arms. "Elvis!!" You squeak, making him chuckle. "Hey, hey... Be quiet. Others don't know that I'm here." He tells you, while you kiss his cheek multiple times. His thick sideburns are tickling your face, but you don't care. "Oh Elvis... I've wanted to meet you for so long..." You whisper, looking at him. He then sits on an empty armchair, with you on his lap. You aren't thinking about anything sexually themed, you just love how kind he is with you. No singer would have accepted his fan on his lap.

"You're like a daughter to me, honey. I don't see you as a fan. Your father was one of my best mates when I was in the army, that's why I feel so close to you." He says, looking at you and holding your hand. You smile widely, trying not to cry. "Well... I- I'm honored." You reply, looking into his ocean blue eyes. He nods his head, pulling you closer and rubbing your arm. "Why did you want to meet me, Elvis? Why am I so special? Yes, you've told me but... Why?" You ask him, looking at his wonderful face. "Well uh... Basically because I wanted you to know that I know you exist. Sorry for the words pun. I don't want your father to come over and say that he met me, causin' a typical psycho fangirl reaction in you. I wanted to do it myself. Y'know what I'm sayin', baby?" He explains, caressing your hair. You nod your head, resting your head on his chest. "Sadly, my father will never come and say that." You reply, looking down. "Why honey? What happened to him?" He asks, frowning a little. You look up at him, frowning as well. "He died three years ago. Lung cancer." You pout a little, causing him to pout as well. "Aw, darlin'... I'm so sorry to hear that..." He says, caressing your cheek. You shrug a little. "It's fine. At least you met him, he really was a heartwarming human being." You say, smiling. He nods his head. "He really was. I have some pictures with him, wanna see?" He asks you. You nod, smiling.

He then gently stands up, placing you on the armchair. "Wait for me here, angel. I'll be right back." He says, disappearing behind the door. You see your boyfriend standing there, almost petrified. You laugh slightly, mentioning him to come inside. He walks to you and blushes. "I- He- He just-" He stutters, looking at you. You giggle. "Oh, it's alright. He literally cuddled me on his lap." You say, smiling. "Y/N- This.. You.. WHAT?!" He asks, his eyes widen. 

"Oops, am I interrupin' you?" Elvis asks, walking back inside with an album and closing the door. You look at him. "Elvis, this is my boyfriend. Baby, this is Elvis Presley." You introduce themselves to each other, smiling. Your boyfriend shakes Elvis' hand, blushing. "Oh c'mon, pretty boy. I won't eat ya." Elvis says, chuckling. "No- It's, it's just incredible how I was the biggest fan and she got this opportunity when it's just thanks to me if she loves you." He says, laughing. Elvis then nods his head. "Anyone who loves me is appreciated in here."

Elvis sits down on the same armchair, patting on his lap. "Do you mind?" He asks your boyfriend, who shrugs. "It's alright, Elvis." Your boy says, smiling. You then sit on Elvis' lap, resting your head on his chest and cuddling against him. He opens the photo album, revealing some pictures of him in the army. He then stops flipping the pages when he sees one picture.

You immediately see Elvis, smiling widely. "You.. You were so young." You say, looking at him. Then he nods. "Yes, young, beautiful and stupid." He jokes, looking at himself in the picture. "Recognize this man?" He asks, pointing at the man on his right in the photo. You look closer, finally focusing your sight on your father. "He was so handsome... Look at him." You say, slightly crying. Your boyfriend holds your hand, rubbing the back of it with his thumb. "Don't worry, baby... He's alright now." You then take your hand away from him, burying yourself in Elvis' body. "I got this, don't worry." Elvis whispers, looking at your boyfriend. 

Your boyfriend leaves the room, so you and Elvis are alone again. "You know you can talk to me, right?" He tells you, rubbing your back. "I know, Elvis... I just miss him so much! I'm just 18, I need him in my life!!!" You say, crying and gripping the fabric of his jacket. "Let the stress out, baby. Punch me. Punch my chest. Let it out." He suggests, whispering and still rubbing your back. You look at him and bite your bottom lip. "But... But I don't want to hurt you, Elvis." You reply, wiping your tears. "You heard me, angel. Hit me." 

You then cry louder, hitting his chest and yelling in anger. "Why?! Why him?!" This is all you keep saying for ten whole minutes. He is holding you tightly, caressing your hair with his fingers. You slowly feel calmer, resting in his arms and deeply inhaling. "Here... Here..." He whispers, kissing your head. "Feel any better?" He asks you, looking at you and wiping your tears with his thumb. "Y- Yes.." You nod, slightly smiling. "Good. Now," He starts, before standing up with you in his arms. "We should get ready." He says, smiling at you and raising his eyebrows a little. "For what?" You ask in response, confused. "For dinner. You, me, your boyfriend, Cilla, Lisa Marie and pa' Vernon." He tells you, nodding. "Oh my god!" You scream, hugging him tightly. 

He then places you back on your feet, smiling. "Suit yourself in the dinin' room, baby. We'll be there soon." He says, kissing your forehead before leaving the Jungle Room. You follow him out, falling in your boyfriend's arms. "I'm sorry, honey..." You whisper, holding him. He smiles and kisses your head, hugging you back. "That's alright, baby. Come on. Let's go to the dining room, some other people want to meet you." He says, holding your hand while you both walk to the living room.

What a bright and good day, you think. You are at Graceland, you met Elvis Presley and you're about to have dinner with him and his family. It's a wonderful day.

|| Here you have it! I know it's short, I know it isn't good as the others. But I had to share it! I know also that the picture at the end isn't the same period of the story, but he looks so good!! I hope you enjoyed! ||

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

323 6 11
Congratulations you've found this little a gem :). A one shot book for celebrities but right now I'm doing Austin Butler and Elvis Presley. If you ha...
62.7K 707 26
A bunch of requested and non-requested imagines about Elvis Presley. If you have anything you'd like me to write about, you can request in the comme...
198K 4.5K 36
You're a background dancer for Elvis's '68 comeback special. Your life takes an interesting turn when Elvis takes a sudden, special interest in you.
118K 1.6K 35
short stories/imagines about austin butler (and some elvis) requests are open!