Want [Sahyo] ✔️

mndzjn2748

Minatozaki Sana- troublemaker by day, a cheating gambler by night. Take note, a sexy motherfucker. Sana jus... Еще

Chapter 1: Gambling Master
Chapter 2: Enemies
Chapter 3: Unbothered
Chapter 4: The girl in the storage room
Chapter 6: Sister
Chapter 7: memoirs of a sister
Chapter 8: Bullshitting
Chapter 9: Home
Chapter 10: New student
Chapter 11: Why her?
Chapter 12: Off
Chapter 13: Feel
Chapter 14: Three hundred grand
Chapter 15: Friends
Chapter 16: Simple things
Chapter 17: Little Angels
Chapter 18: Babies and Futures
Chapter 19: Written Future
Chapter 20: I would, if I could.
Chapter 21: Her King
Chapter 22: Drunken Night
Chapter 23: Tired
Chapter 24: Arigato
Chapter 25: Two Summers Later
A Bonus Chapter
Author's note!

Chapter 5: Truth Or Dare.

5.4K 257 356
mndzjn2748

Jihyo's POV

Everyone is having a blast in Chaeyoung's welcome party. Jeong, Momo, Mina and Sana are all chugging down bottles of alcohols.

'Thank god it's Friday or else I need to put up with them in the morning to get them to school' Nayeon stated.

'Unnie' Chaeyoung whispered beside me. 

I leaned in to hear what she's got to say.

'I've been wondering, what's that unnie's name?' She pointed at Sana who's currently in her fourth bottle.

'You two had been talking and you never knee her name?' i chuckled.

She shookd her head.

'Sana. Minatozaki Sana'

'Ahh'

She nodded looking at the girl.

'Hey, guys!' Momo suddenly spoke. Four of them.... oh my god, they're drunkards.

'I..shtill can't *hic* bEliEVe WeRE in tHE quEEnS dORm' she drunkily uttered.

'I kNOe riGHt' Jeong followed.

'But hEY! tHE qUEEn iS My giRLfrIEnd' Sana said.

'Hey! dREam oN!' Mina angrily stated and smacked Sana face.

'Ah!' Chaeng who is beside me was also surprised.

'It's okay, guys. They're just really like that' Nayeon stated and continued eating.

'sHut uP, miNa' Sana took Momo's jokbal and threw it at Mina.

'Hey! My jOkbal' Momo accidentally kicked the sleeping Jeongyeon.

And there, the rumble of the greatest started. IN. MY. FUCKING. DORM.

—————

'Jihyo-chan~ are you mad?' Sana clung onto my waist.

'Lie down, Sana. You're drunk'

'But, Jihyo-chan is mad~' she tightened her hug onto my waist.

'I'm not. Just go lie down'

'Stay...' she muttered. I heard it but to make sure,

'Huh?'

'Don't forget about our deal' she uttered.

I stood up that made her let go.

'I won't but why did you made that stupid deal anyways? You coulda just made me do something to punish me or somethi—'

I was cut off when she sat up, wrapped her arms around me and pulled me with her as she rolled to the other side of the bed.

'Stop talking, will you?' I could feel her breathe hit my collarbone.

I tried to escape her arms but she tightened her arms around me and buried her face on my chest. And I'm pretty sure I'm turning red as a tomato.

'Just for tonight, Vice Prez' She said softly, 'Just for tonight' she repeated.

I softened and stopped resisting. When I thought, she's finally sleeping, she spoke suddenly.

'Vice Prez'

'Hmm?' It took her a few seconds to talk again.

'Chaeng reminded me of myself earlier' she uttered.

'Why's that?'

Again, a few seconds silence.

'Just because...'

I furrowed my eyebrows.

She sighed and let go. We both looked at the ceiling.

'Say, Vice Prez. Wanna play truth or dare?' She asked.

'You think you can do dares in your situation right now?' I softly chuckled.

'Eh. I'd have to force myself, I guess'

'Haha, okay'

It was a moment of silence for quite awhile this time,

'Truth or dare' she asked.

'Truth'

She hummed, 'Ever kissed anyone? Except for Bambam'

'Straight from there, huh' I stated. 'Yeah, I've kissed a lot of people. Agressive kisses, I should say' I said. I'm supposed to be hesitating to expose myself but, I guess with this vibe, it'll be okay. At least, I hope.

'Ouuu kinky.' She teased. 'I thought you've never been in a relationship? Except for that thing with Bambam over the summer'

'I haven't'

'Then?'

'Those kisses were stolen from me' I blurted out.

'Stolen? Y-you mean...'

'Forced to'

'Did they try to force themselves to get in your pants too?'

'Most of them, yeah. I don't even know how I survived and still a virgin' I chuckled trying to break the dark aura coming from her.

'Did Bambam...?'

'Yes, he did too'

It was a moment of silence again.

'Truth or dare?' I asked.

'Truth' she answered.

'Hmm. Who's the person you loved the most, of all the girls you played with'

She became silent, 'The person I loved the most isn't in the list of people I played with' she uttered. 'I don't think I'll be able to play with that person's feelings' she continued.

'Who is it then?'

'I'm sleeping. Good night' She turned to the wall opposite from mine.

'Hey, not fair'

She sighed, 'Do I really have to answer that?' She turned to me.

I nodded and she faced the ceiling again with me.

'Sigh. Who else could it be? It's you' She answered as if it's the most obvious thing in the world.

'Me?'

'Yup. You'

'B-but why?' I asked that made her let out a soft chuckle.

'What do you mean why? Everyone's literally dying to date you. I'm also a human being, I can tell who's pretty or not' She laughed. I blushed a little with her sudden confession.

'Why didn't you try asking me out? When literally you keep bragging to me about how you get a lot of girls and seemed very confident whenever you tease me' I curiously asked. Why didn't she?

'You expect me to reach that high? Cause I don't'

'What do you mean?'

'You're.... you're just way up there, you know...I'm way down here... you're too high for me to reach.' though I'm not facing her, I know she's feeling a bit disappointed with just her tone. 'You deserve a guy loke Bambam. You know, good looking, rich, have a good reputation. And plus, you're straight' she let our a soft chuckle.

The room became silent again.

'Truth or dare' she asked.

'Dare'

She chuckled. 'Brave girl'

I scoffed.

She faced me as she leans on her elbow.

'Slap me if you didn't like it' she uttered.

'Didn't like wha—' she suddenly crashed her lips onto mine.

Usually, when people do this, I resist but with her.... I felt warmth. Surprisingly,

I kissed back, for the first time.

We got into the motion as she hover above me not breaking the kiss. I wrapped my arms around her neck and pulled her closer. She broke the kiss and slowly went down to neck, then to collar bone.

She started unbuttoning my blouse. I brushed my finger through her hair. When she successfully unbottoned my blouse, she stared at my body. Our eyes met and I quickly started to get lost on her eyes.

She leaned in and to kiss me. She again slowly went down to my neck and cupped my right breast.

I gasped.

She stopped and looked at me worriedly, 'd-did I hurt you? Are you okay?' She asked.

I chuckled at how cute she panicked. I nodded and pulled her back to me.

'Let's sleep' I smiled.

'Y-you're not mad at me, right?' She asked and looked at me with those puppy eyes.

'Uh-uh' I slightly shook my head.

'Okay...' she wrapped her arms around my waist.

My heart hurts so good. It's pounding like crazy and I love it. It's been awhile.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐋-𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐄𝐅 .

Детектив / Триллер

9.8K 908 25
You're the infamous vigilante who seeks revenge and justice, what will happen when a bubbly girl with a lot of secrets told you she wants to join you...
4.4K 349 16
Sana x female reader Minatozaki Sana, a cold hearted women who presents herself as success, fame, fortune, power and so much more, has a secret that...
112K 5.5K 46
Minatozaki Sana was sick ever since she was born. She has a heart disease and the only way to save her is to change her heart. She have to undergo a...
3K 94 5
Sana is madly in love with Momo. Momo just got a boyfriend. What could possible go wrong?