Renae Dreams 2

By _jasthewriter

dé·jà vu / déjà vu noun: a feeling of having already experienced the present situation. Also known as a tedio... More

1.) Same love
2.) Haters link up
3.) Where it started
4.) Reports & Repercussions
5.) When in Greece
6.) Heartfelt Confessions
7.) His reason to breathe
8.) Promise
9.) Say What?
10.) Touch down
11.) February 2nd
12.) Drunken Mind
13.) Rocky
14.)
15.) Making it right
16.) Friend?
17.)
18.)
19.)
20.)
21.)
23.)
24.)
25.)
26.)
27.)
28.)
29.)
30.)
31.)
32.)
33.)
34.)
35.)
36
37.)
38.)
39.)
40.)
41.)
42.)
43.)
44.)
45.)
46.)
47.)
48.)
49.)
50.)
51.)
52.)
53.)
54.)
55.)
56.)
57.)
58.)
59.)
60.)
61.)
62.)
63.)
64.)
65.)
66.)
67.)
68.)
69.)
70.)
71.)
72.)
73.)
74.)
75.)
76.)
77.)
78.)
79.)
80.)
81.)
82.)
83.)
84.)
85.) The Wedding
86.) The Reception
87.) The End To The Beginning

22.)

3.8K 176 230
By _jasthewriter

"My babiesss" Mama Karen beamed rushing over to embrace Renae and King. There was a week left in May and Renae had finally grown the courage to visit her family. "Hey mama," King chuckled as Mama Karen held his face as if it would be her last.

"Those FaceTime calls weren't doing me any justice, come here, boy." She pouted hugging him tightly. King smiled wrapping his arms around her short frame as he heard her begin to cry. Renae felt bad for keeping King away because of her own issues, he told her he didn't mind but she knew he did and it showed.

When Mama Karen looked over at Renae, she forced a smile. "Why you look so sad Z bug?"

"I'm not... I'm happy," Renae tried to assure her but Mama Karen saw right through it. Stepping away from King, she walked over and pulled Renae into a well-needed hug that made her melt right under her embrace. It was a hug that she needed, that special church hug that you long for in hopes that the person can remove the burdens you've been carrying.

"I'm sorry," Renae cried dropping her bags and held Mama Karen tighter. They both were crying but for different reasons. Karen wasn't upset with her, she was crying because she missed her just like she missed her son but she also peeped the glow that Renae had. Talking on the phone wasn't cutting it, she needed to see Renae face to face, they all did. Renae was crying because she felt shame, she felt as if she had forced Kingston out of his own mother's life just to be there for her and she also cried because she missed her, she blew off a lot of Karen calls due to guilt but it didn't mean she stopped thinking about her.

"You know I love you like you were my own right?" Mama Karen asked as she held Renae's wet face. "Yes," Renae mumbled.

"I'm not upset with you sweetheart, not even a little bit. I'm happy and I can see you're happy and doing better," She smiled and Renae smiled faintly. "Go wash your face and wait in my room, I wanna talk to you."

Nodding, Renae wiped her face and picked up her bags and headed out the living room. When she heard the bedroom door shut, Mama Karen turned to Kingston and placed her hands on her hips and squinted her eyes. "What I do?" King chuckled.

"She's pregnant."

"She's on birth control mama," King informed as he placed his bags on the couch and headed inside the kitchen with his mom hot on his trail. "Birth control isn't always certain just like condoms aren't, which I know you don't use with her because you're crazy about dat girl. She's different and I've been hearing things at Church lately regarding a new life to be announced soon, should I ask her or should you?" She folded her arms.

She wasn't mad not even a little bit, in fact, she was jumping for joy on the inside but needed to see where King's head was at. "She's not pregnant, she hasn't been throwing up or throwing random fits, she's on birth control one I came out of pocket for."

"If she was.."

"She's not," King cut in and Mama Karen huffed. "If she was, would you be happy or disappointed?"

"Why would I be disappointed? I know what we do, I'll own up to what I did," He frowned, he was starting to piece things together. Renae did feel different extremely different whenever he was inside her and she seemed to want to go for hours. She slept a lot, but she worked... it's just work he thought as he shook his head.

Was she pregnant? I would know... nah, mom's trippin' He chuckled at the thought as he washed his hands. Mama Karen stood there just staring at him. That girl is pregnant and he knows it, Lord must I do everything! She thought as she shook her head and walked away. King laughed to himself as he opened the fridge and grabbed the pitcher of Kool-aid.

Staring at the red color, his brows furrowed and he squinted his eyes. Renae hadn't had one of her irregular periods in a while, although she was on birth control, she still had her cycle but it was weird.

Oh shit. He placed the pitcher back in the fridge and made his way out the kitchen. He knew his mom was probably asking Renae about it now, so he grabbed his keys and left out to pick up some pregnancy tests...

***

"Nerd," Dajon chuckled walking up behind Eve as she placed her books inside her locker. She wasn't sure what they were doing or what they were and it confused her. Eating her out had become a regular routine to Dajon, it was like he enjoyed it, hell if he was being honest he did.

He never took it that level with any of the girls he slept with but since he knew Eve was clean he took that and hadn't looked back since. They were still friends, but Dajon often came up with any excuse just to see her and please her, he liked the way she moaned his name. He was stuck on her something crazy but he didn't mind it, they were friends and going to the same college together, he had no problems on waiting to go the next level with her but for now, he would continue to give her a taste of what was to come.

"My sister called me, she's out here." He smiled as he threw his arm around Eve's shoulder and pulled her close as they walked the crowded halls. "How long is she here for?" Eve asked replying back to her dad's message.

"After graduation, she's leaving, then coming back to see me off to college."

"So for like three weeks?" She inquired and he nodded. "You wanna meet her?" His question threw her off. "What? Oh no, she already threatened to beat me up if I did something to you, I think I disrespected her enough by doing what we did," She panicked and Dajon laughed.

"We ain't do shit, I did, there's a difference. And plus you rode with me, so you have no choice." He smirked patting her butt and she jumped moving from under him. "Don't do that," she whispered looking around at the students that paid them no mind. Most were ready to go home, had to work or had planned on getting high, Dajon and Eve weren't thought of.

"My bad," He chuckled. He forgot that he promised he wouldn't show too much PDA during school to keep the guys from talking and the girls from spreading rumors about her.

"At least take me home first." Eve reasoned as they walked out of the building. "Aight, but I'm coming in," He smirked and she gave him a knowing look. "No... no no, oh noo un uh," She shook her head and waved her finger.

Dajon laughed just letting her talk, she of all people knew he was going to do what he wanted. . .

As he said, Dajon went right inside her house as if he owned the place. Eve's parents were gone and she tried to rush to shower but not before Dajon followed her right into her room, sat her on top her sink and ate her like soul food. Eve tried her best not to enjoy it but his tongue had the talent of an artist. He signed his name right inside her. She thought he was done until he snatched her panties completely off and wrapped her legs around his neck and went in for the kill. Eve was feeling all types of emotions and it didn't make it any better when he laid her on the bed, held her legs open and played with her sensitive nub. When she squirted, she damn near had a heart attack from embarrassment but Dajon only found that even more intriguing and came out of his joggers and sat her on top of his bulge.

They dry humped for as long as they could until Eve begged him to stop, her body became weak.

Dajon had cleaned her room up and opened her windows while she showered. He got the new sheets he kept hidden in his trunk and threw out her old ones. When she finished her shower, he hopped right in. Eve knew her feelings for Dajon had become stronger than before and she was starting well, hoping he felt the same way. The ride to Mama Karen's house had her on edge, she only met Renae through FaceTime and the only thing Eve remembered from the conversation was that Renae would beat her ass if she tried anything. Eve felt like a deer walking into a lion's den when they pulled up in the driveway. Bryson called to let Dajon know he would be there by 7, it was only 4 so they had a few hours to wait.

"Is there a hickey on my neck?" Eve worried as they approached the door. "You think I would put you out like that? I only give you hickeys on your stomach baby girl," Dajon assured as he used the spare key, Mama Karen gave him recently.

"She's gonna beat my ass," Eve mumbled rubbing her sweaty hands together. "No, she's not." He laughed opening the door and nudged her forward.

Renae was sitting at the dining table laughing with a bowl of grapes in front of her, Kingston was leaned against the wall laughing as well and Mama Karen was in the kitchen telling a story.

When they heard the front door close they stopped and turned their heads towards the door. King had a slight frown on his face ready to shoot until he saw Dajon and a girl he assumed was Eve. Mama Karen walked out of the kitchen to see what they were looking at and smiled seeing her other favorite guy and Eve.

"I think I'm gonna puke," Eve whispered afraid to move any further and Dajon laughed to himself. "Breathe," He told her before he walked over to embrace his sister.

"Long time no see lil girl." He laughed as he and Renae rocked back and forth. Renae was shocked, Dajon had really shot up there, she was used to being just an inch or two shorter than him but now he was a good foot and a half taller. "Hello to you too." Renae giggled stepping back to look her little brother over.

"You seem happier." She smiled hugging, him again. "I'm almost done with school, any nigga would be happy," he laughed then looked over at Kingston. "You know wassup," King smirked walking over and dapped Dajon up before pulling into a tight embrace.

Renae looked over at a nervous Eve and smiled walking her way. Mama Karen, Kingston, and Dajon stood back watching closely. "Eve right?" Renae smiled. "Yeah... hi," Eve spoke softly, she was shaking on the inside and hoped it wasn't visible on the outside.

"Nice to formally meet you," Renae's smile widened as she pulled Eve into a hug that caught her off guard. "Oh wow." Eve laughed nervously once they pulled back. "That was different than I imagined." She giggled and Renae laughed.

"You thought I was going to hit you?" Renae smirked and Eve nodded. "Yup, I remember what you said."

Everyone laughed including Renae. "I was just being a big sister, you're really pretty, I like your necklace."

"Thanks, my mom got it for me. You're also really pretty and your ring is nice." Eve beamed looking at Renae's promise ring. "Thank you, come on, I don't bite." Renae laughed walking Eve over to King and he smirked.

"So you're da one I've been hearing so much about huh?"

Eve was confused, she didn't know Dajon talked about her. "Just friends huh?" King rose a brow after he hugged her. "Aye," Dajon chuckled hitting his arm. "Mind yo business."

Kingston laughed putting his hands up. "Well, look, I got dinner cooking, so y'all go in the living room and play some cards and catch up." Mama Karen suggested as she made her way back inside the kitchen.

Dajon looked at Eve and winked causing her to blush and Renae and Kingston peeped game.

"You know how to play spades?" Renae asked looking at Eve. "Not really," Eve answered sitting at the table. "Every black person should know how, it's a must." King chuckled sitting across from Dajon.

"I'm a fast learner," Eve assured. She sure is. Dajon chuckled at the thought and King looked at him strangely. "What you over there laughing about?"

"Just thinking about something." Dajon waves it off and Renae eyed him for a second before shuffling the deck. She had questions but respected her little brother, he respected her when he found out about Kingston, so she would do the same and only have input if he asked.

It was Friday and since Eve's parents weren't home, she decided to stay out longer than usual. She really took a liking to Renae, she thought she would beat her ass at first but after warming up to her, she felt like she could learn a few things from Renae. And Kingston was funny just like Dajon had told her, he cracked jokes during the entire spades game and even got on Eve.

She wasn't the best joker but she knew a little bit of something and fired back whenever he came at her and surprisingly her jokes actually made them laugh. She was relieved, being around so much love made her think about her parents, she knew they loved her and said it on a daily but she needed them around. She wanted to talk to her mom about so much stuff but didn't feel brave enough to and she couldn't talk to her father afraid of him being disappointed in her. She had only met Bryson passing by but tonight she really had a chance to talk to him and Tamia, it was a family reunion filled with love, something she wanted.

By 12 Bryson and Tamia said their goodbyes and left to get some rest for work. No one spoke about Keenan and Renae and Tamia was happy about that. Dajon was too tired to drive and Eve wasn't ready to leave yet, so they crashed on the couch. Eve tried to sleep on one end but Dajon just crawled right behind and fell asleep. Renae and King were going to head to his other place but they decided to have a sleepover and crashed on the other couch. Mama Karen prayed over the four before she made her way to bed and said an extra prayer for herself before she fell asleep.

Eve wasn't even sure it was daylight yet when her phone interrupted her sleep. She was dreaming about marrying Dajon and having 3 beautiful chocolate babies, even though Dajon wasn't dark skin, she was still in love with dark skin babies. She figured maybe they would have his complexion or hers, they weren't too far apart but his complexion was about the same as Renae's just with a slight tan.

Her phone ringing again interrupted her thoughts and she rolled over and grabbed her phone. The light damn near blinded her and she had to squint just to see who was calling her at 4 in the morning. Oh shit. She jumped up reading her father's name. Dajon woke up and stared at her strangely as Eve just stared at her screen afraid to answer.

But the ringing wouldn't stop and when Renae and King started to move she went ahead and answered and rushed out the living room. "Hello," she cleared her throat.

"Where are you?" Evan asked with a hint of irritation in his voice. "Mrs. Karen's house... sorry I got tired and fell asleep." She partially lied. "Are you with that Dajon boy?"

Eve grew quiet, she was but she was also at Mrs. Karen's like she said. "Eve Tatiana Stanley."

"Yes," her voice rose and Evan sighed. "You just lied to me."

"No, I am at Mrs. Karen's place dad, his sister came down and we all just crashed here, I swear." Eve was on the verge of breaking down, she was not prepared for him to tell her she couldn't see Dajon anymore that would drive her crazy.

"Let me talk to Mrs. Karen then or the sister." He demanded and Eve looked around the bathroom. Did he not hear what I said? Everyone's asleep. She sighed about to reply until a knock came on the door.

She opened it and low and behold Mama Karen was standing there with a smirk on her face with Dajon leaned up against the wall with his hands inside his pockets. Eve telepathically thanked her before handing Mama Karen the phone.

Dajon stared at her for a moment and Eve shifted under his gaze. "C' mere"

Without a second thought, Eve walked over and melted in his embrace. "Next time just come get me." He mumbled against her neck as his hand rested on the small of her back. "Ok," Eve nodded closing her eyes getting comfortable in his hold.

"Oh yes, I understand dat and I respect dat Mr. Stanley but Eve is always good when she's in my care. I'm from down south I don't play those games ova here if you want her home that's no problem but DJ is a very respectful young man and I can vouch for that in front of God himself."

Eve and Dajon but stood listening to the conversation.

"Mhm, I'm aware, you can't keep her sheltered forever that's when things get crazy. She is going off to college you know? I would rather she be going away with someone she's familiar with rather than getting caught up."

Karen pauses giving Evan time to speak.

"I will take care of her if anything shall happen your wife has permission to bring her problems to me, but I must warn you, Mr. Evans, I'm very hard to scare," Karen smirked and Dajon chuckled softly.

"You're welcome, I'll be sure she's home after breakfast.... mhm.. goodnight." Hanging up the phone, Karen turned around and handed the phone back to Eve. "Before you have a panic attack the next time, come wake me up sweetheart I won't be mad."

"I'm sorry, I wasn't sure if I should," Eve admitted. "In this family, you gotta put your best foot forward and stick your chest out." Karen giggled and Eve nodded.

After saying goodnight to them, Karen headed back up to her room. "Thank you," Eve smiled up at Dajon. "I said I wouldn't hold your hand twenty-four seven, I never said I wouldn't protect you." He smirked then rested his forehead against hers.

"What are we doing Dajon? Like honestly," She really wanted to know if this was just something temporary, a phase or something permanent.

"I'm only fucking with you, that's all I can give you for now until we get deeper into this aight?"

"Deeper how?" She quizzed. "We've been kicking it for almost three months, just give me time to keep getting to know you aight? I know where your head is at, so give me a chance to meet you half way."

Eve nodded, it wasn't exactly what she wanted to hear but she would accept that for now. "Are you messing with any other girls?" She wasn't sure if she was ready for the answer but she needed to know if she was selling herself short.

"I am,"

"Oh... ok." She mumbled trying to step back but Dajon laughed tightening his hold around her. "I'm just playing with you, I wouldn't do you like that, my sister would whoop my ass. I'm focused on you that's my word aight?" He tilted her chin forcing her to look at him.

"Ok." She smiled. Dajon leaned down as brushed his lips over hers before sucking her lip into his mouth and kissed her slowly. Eve stood up on her tiptoes and wrapped her arms around his neck and deepened the kiss.

Dajon's hands moved from her waist and to the backside and palmed her ass. Feeling his dick wake up, Eve jumped back and held her finger against her lip.

"You scared now?" He chuckled pulling her back into him. "No... it's just... not here." She whispered. "My bad" He apologized rubbing her back. "Come on, I know you're tired." He added picking her up and she giggled softly.

"You're gonna get me in trouble."

"I don't mind taking the heat for you lil nerd, just know I wouldn't do no shit to intentionally hurt her." He said in all seriousness as they got back under the covers. "Promise?"

"I promise."

******

How we feel? Y'all like Eve? Y'all think Dajon moving too fast for her?

Y'all wanna see more of her parents?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 147 33
"Nigga, you saw I was going to park out here but you stupid enough to steal it from me, take your car and pull over because this is my park bro," I s...
149 7 22
I'll tell you now. This is a tale of Heaven. Of ancient God's and history. Of lust, power and trickery. Of control, betrayal, and secrecy. A tale o...
207K 18.2K 25
"You can't see the future. I might have a chance. You don't know for sure." He mumbled, making her expression soften. "M-my mom used to tell me t-tha...
328 34 7
enamor (v): to be filled with a feeling of love for... past tense: enamored Updates: Every Monday