F | Girl On Fire (Station 19)

By ChloeOgradyXo

Brooklyn Montgomery is the younger sister of Travis Montgomery. She's seventeen-years-old and has been in fos... More

IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ!
INTRODUCTION
ONE
TWO
PLEASE READ
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR

THIRTEEN

2.3K 54 13
By ChloeOgradyXo

'Her name is Brooklyn Montgomery.' Charlie tells Ryan. He looks up at the care worker. 'I'll get her file and a picture for you.' 

'It's fine.' Ryan shakes his head. 'I know who she is. I'm friends with her older brother. Have you alerted her social worker?' 

'Not yet.' Charlie replies.

'You should have done that before calling us. Especially given her past, which I'm sure you know about.' He raises an eyebrow. 'After all the shit she's been through, it's the least you could have done.' He adds. 'Have you tried calling her?' 

'It keeps going to voice mail. I've also tried her friend, Alyssa, she's-' 

'Girlfriend.' Ryan corrects her.

'Sorry?' 

'Alyssa isn't just Brooklyn's friend, she's her girlfriend.' Ryan clarifies. 

'Right.' Charlie nods. 'She's not answering either. I'll go and call CPS and Alyssa's mom.' Charlie walks into the office whilst Ryan grabs onto his radio and talks into it. 

'This is unit 18. I'm at Seattle Home for Girls. I'd like to confirm a missing person. Brooklyn Montogomery. Seventeen-years-old. Approximately 1.7m in height weighing around 130 pounds. Eye colour, Hazel. Hair colour is dark brown. Last known whereabouts the care home. I need a track on her cell. Cell number is 941-593-8922. We also have reason to believe another young person is missing with her. Alyssa Hartley. Also around 1.7m. About 119 pounds. Dark brown hair and dark brown eyes.' He lets go of his radio and continues to write in his notebook. After a couple of minutes, Charlie walks back out of this office and back up to Ryan. 

'Her social worker is going to go out and look for her. She's allowed me to give you her number so that you can contact her. Alyssa's mother said that she hasn't seen Alyssa since this morning either. All she knows is that Alyssa was going to meet Brooklyn so that they could work on a school project.' Charlie informs him. 

'Dispatch to unit 18. We have a last known location on that cell phone. Ferryboat Recording Studio. Three hours ago.

'I better go check that out.' Ryan says to Charlie. 

'I know that CPS won't be happy with this, but you should alert her brother.' Charlie tells him.

'I would have told him regardless of whether CPS gave me permission or not.' Ryan responds. 'She's his baby sister. He's already lost his parents and his husband. He's not about to lose his sister too.' He turns around, walks out of the house and down to the patrol car. He gets in and as Travis is on shift, he makes his way to Station 19. 

.

As Ryan is walking into Station 19, he bumps into Vic and Sullivan.

'Hey, Tanner.' Vic smiles. 

'Hey.' Ryan nods. He looks at Sullivan. 'I need you to let Travis leave shift now.' 

'Shift has only just started.' Vic states. 

'I know.' Ryan sighs.

'Is it Brooklyn?' Sullivan queries. Ryan just looks at him and Sullivan sees it in his eyes. 'I'll go and get him. I'll grant him as much time off as he needs.' 

'Thank you.' Ryan nods and Sullivan walks off to find Travis. 

'What's wrong with Bryn?' Vic questions.

'She's missing.' Ryan informs her. 'She hasn't been by her care workers all day. Her last known location was three hours ago meaning that her phone has either died or has been switched off. Alyssa is also missing. Her mom hasn't seen either of them all day. Given her past, we want to take this seriously.' Ten minutes later, Travis joins them in his plain clothes and his bag on his right shoulder. 

'Sullivan's just given me the next few shifts and then some.' Travis says. 'What's going on.' 

'I need you to stay calm because you getting worked up won't help matter and I won't be able to bring you with me.' Ryan tells him. 

'What's going on?' Travis asks once more. 

'Brooklyn has gone missing.' Ryan responds. 

'What?!' Travis exclaims. 

'Trav, you need to stay calm.' Vic tells her best friend. 

'Calm? Calm?! How the fuck am I supposed to stay calm when my little sister is missing?!' Travis shouts.

'The best thing you can do for Bryn is to stay calm and help Ryan look for her.' Vic rubs his back. 'She'll be scared. She'll need you.' Travis takes a deep breath in and out and nods.

'Alyssa is also missing.' Ryan informs Travis. 'She's, apparently, been with Brooklyn all day. No-one has heard from her either.' 

'What's our first step?' Travis queries. 

'We're going to check their last known location.' Ryan answers. 'So we better get going.' 

.

Half an hour later, they are pulling up in front of the recording studio. They get out and walk into the building. They approach the front desk.

'Hello. Welcome to Ferryboat Recording Studios. How can I help?' The receptionist asks.

'My name is Officer Ryan Tanner.' Ryan introduces himself. 'I need to speak with whoever is in charge.' 

'I'll call Mr Marshall down for you.' The receptionist nods, picking up the phone. After a couple of minutes, they place the phone back down and look up at Travis and Ryan. 'He'll be right down.' After another few minutes, Adam approaches them.

'Hi, I'm Adam Marshall. The owner of Ferryboat Records, how can I help?' Adam asks.

'I'm Ryan Tanner, this is Travis Montgomery. I understand that two young girls were here earlier. Brooklyn Montgomery, Travis' sister, and her girlfriend Alyssa Hartley.' 

'Yeah.' Adam nods. 'They recorded some songs for their music class, then they recorded something with Ben Platt.' 

'Ben Platt?' Ryan questions, confused. 

'He's an actor and singer,' Travis tells Ryan, 'and one of Bryn's friends. They met a couple of years ago during physio. Y'know, after what happened?' 

'Right.' Ryan nods. 'Do you have his number?' 

'I do.' Adam nods. Just then the door opens and Ben walks back in. 'Speak of the devil.' He points to Ben. 

'Hey, Adam. I left my wallet here earlier.' Ben states as he walks over to them. 'Travis?'

'Hey, Ben.' Travis smiles slightly as he shakes Ben's hand. 

'I'll go grab your wallet. Officer Tanner and Travis need to talk to you.' Adam says before walking off. 

'When was the last time you saw Bryn and Alyssa?' Ryan asks. 

'A few hours ago. We were supposed to meet for coffee but when I got to the coffee shop, Brooklyn text me and told me that her care worker had called her saying that she needed to go back to the home.' Ben responds. 

'Where was this coffee shop?' Ryan queries.

'On the corner of Pagan and Lowe.' Ben states. 'Is everything okay?' 

'She's gone missing. No-one can find her or get a hold of her.' Travis informs him. 

'What?' Ben gasps. 'As if she hasn't been through enough. I'll tell you what - if you guys keep following leads, I'll go to her usual places, see if she's there.' 

'Are you sure?' Ryan raises an eyebrow. 

'Yeah.' Ben nods. 

'Thank you.' Ryan smiles. Adam then returns and hands Ben his wallet. 'Thank you, Mr Marshall.'

'Call me Adam.' Adam smiles. 'I hope you find Brooklyn and Alyssa safe.' 

'Thanks.' Travis nods. Ryan, Travis and Ben all walk outside. Ben turns to face Travis. 'If you find her-' 

'I'll call you.' Ben nods finishing the sentence. 

'I'll give a call or a text when we know more.' Travis adds. Travis and Ryan get into the patrol car whilst Ben walks to his own car and gets in. After a few moments, they pull away, driving in the opposite direction. 

.

Pulling up on the corner of Pagan and Lowe, Travis and Ryan get out and walk into the coffee shop which is just closing up. 

'I'm sorry, we're closed now.' The manager states anything. 

'We're not here to buy anything.' Travis shakes his head, getting his phone. 'I was wondering if you've seen these two girls?' He shows them a picture of Brooklyn and Alyssa. 

'Yeah.' The manager nods. 'I was about to serve them earlier but one of them got a text message and they rushed off.' 

'Which one got the text message?' Ryan asks. 

'The one in the leopard print.' The manager points Brooklyn out. 'What's going on?'

'We have reason to believe that they're in danger. No-one has seen or heard from them all day.' Ryan tells him.

'The one you pointed out is my sister. The other one is her girlfriend.' Travis says.

'I'm not sure how much help it will be, but you can take a look at the CCTV footage.' The manager says.

'Thank you.' Ryan nods.

'Follow me.' The manager says. Both Travis and Ryan follow the manager to the back room where the CCTV computers are. They sit down in the chair whilst Travis and Ryan pull some chairs over and sit in them. The manager brings up the multiple CCTV footages. He rewinds them back until they see Brooklyn and Alyssa walk in. They watch as they approach the counter and a few minutes later rush out.

'Have you got CCTV in the alleys?' Ryan queries.

'Yep.' The manager nods and brings up the CCTV in the back alley. They see Brooklyn and Alyssa arguing with a man, but Alyssa is stood in Brooklyn as if she's protecting her. The man looks up at the camera and walks towards Brooklyn and Alyssa. They back up and eventually, they're all out of sight. 'I'm sorry, but there are no other cameras in that alley.' Ryan looks at Travis and sees that his face is filling red with anger.

'Son of a bitch.' Travis seethes.

'What?' Ryan questions, confused.

'That's Keys.' Travis states.

~~

This chapter just flowed right out of me 😂😂 I was able to get it done in like an hour/hour and a half!

Also, for those of you who don't know me, I LOVE Ben Platt! He's my gay idol!

Let me know what you think!

Much love

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11K 327 28
«"I can call security. She is a minor, after all." Miranda said. When she didn't hear Carina responding, she frowned. She turned around and saw the I...
117K 3.4K 49
Skylar Montgomery had a rough past. Her drug and alcohol addiction started when she was 13 and continued for years until her brother saved her. Six y...
Shadows By TJ

Fanfiction

89K 2.7K 52
Anastasia Dakota Forbes Montgomery is the younger sister of Addison Montgomery. Anastasia has a tough relationship with her family and is tired of be...
203K 5.3K 44
Maya and Carina have finally decided to start a family. After a few unsuccessful attempts, they decide that foster care is their best option. Luna an...