She's Just A Beautiful Mistak...

Da UnlovedUnwanted

**** Readers be Warned. This is not for the faint of heart. Triggering Warning. Self Harm and Sexual Content... Altro

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 7 pt. 2
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Epilogue
Sneak Peek

Chapter 8

9.8K 303 57
Da UnlovedUnwanted

*~present day~*

We made it home in under 30 minutes the moving truck was already there. I walked into the backyard. The want, no the need to see my parents was really heavy on my heart. I placed my hand on my neck tingles went down my spine. Camden had marked me, and I had marked him. It felt nice to be wanted, loved, and cared for. 

.: Blake's P.O.V:.

When Aurora's parent's found out I mated and claimed another woman. They were not happy at all. In fact her mom shifted and almost killed me. Her dad saved me thankfully.

Jenny was beautiful waking down the isle. Her pale skin and red hair looked flawless. Our vows were said we kissed and were now married. Jenny was due to bear our child at any minute now . I was so happy that I could forget about Aurora. She was still at the back of my head for some reason. Maybe our unfinished business I suppose.

We had some Burger King that sobered us up. We got home and Jenny went straight to bed she couldn't drink but she did eat a lot, which was great it meant our pup was going to be big and strong.

I went for a run around our territory I stopped at the cave, I went into the opening. Walking further down not stopping, I sniffed and made my way towards the end. I heard voice's. They must be back. Walking softly until the house came into view. I stopped when I saw Aurora and some guy hugging. She looked at him adoringly, he leaned down and they kissed. I got angry I almost growled when Brody called for a pack meeting. I booked it to the pack house.

" Alright the vampires will be coming to the Starz residence tomorrow so no attacking them."

I shifted throwing on shorts.

" Aurora's here with them!" I said. They looked at me a little surprised at my sudden outburst.

" You mean the pack punching bag?" someone shouted.

" Yes and she looks different and smells just like them." I said temper rising.

"This isn't Underworld. There are no such things as vampire werewolf hybrids.  Please conduct yourself respectfully Mr. Stone. Also think with logic." Alpha Brody announced annoyed. The hushed whispers and murmurs stopped.

The meeting went on. Explained that they would be allowed to enter with Aurora.

One the way home Jenny called me saying she went into labor at her mom's and they took her to the ER. I floored the car to the hospital.

.: Aurora's :.

Camden came out, and stood behind me his arms wrapped around me. I looked up and smiled.

" Let's get some sleep. It's been a long day." I nodded and he leaned in and kissed me I kissed back.

We had gone to bed. I fell into a dreamless slumber.

The next day I had woken up at 1p.m. I groaned I had 3 hours until I had to see my parents. I shuffled into the shower and cleaned myself until I smelled like strawberries and vanilla.

I got dressed in distressed jean shorts and a black t-shirt and walked downstairs.

In the kitchen there was no one, I frowned when I saw a plate of food with a note on it. I walked toward it and there was a BLTC on raisin toast and my mouth watered I read the note as I grabbed an apple juice out of the fridge.

Dear Aurora,

I'm sorry I couldn't be here to see you wake. But I'll be home before you leave to see your mum and dad.

Love,

Camden XOXO

I laughed once I finished I shifted and went outside to the I sniffed and wander. The cave opening smelt of Blake.

'Hmm what would he be doing here of all places.' Thinking very much to myself.

Walking home, Ellie and Angel were outside. I hopped in front of them startling them.

" Well I want to hit up the mall while I'm here waiting. Wanna go?" Angel said, nodding, I shot past them I changed back into my clothes from earlier did my hair and make up and threw on my black Chuck Taylor's I walked downstairs. Angel and Ellie nodded in approval.

We hopped into Angel's Mustang and left to the mall. Getting a tad bit nervous no one knew who I was at this point.

"Hey chill they won't remember you, your sent is way different and you look ten times hotter then before." I nodded blushing.

We made it to the mall, probably was going to spend a lot of money. Boy was I right, bought bunch of clothes that weren't need.

It felt so good not needing to be pushed out and told to come back during closing.

It was 3pm when we got home rushing upstairs I changed into my new black distressed shorts, a ribbed black tube top, and red and black flannel

Touching up my hair and makeup. and I threw on my black chucks. Grabbing my bag, I was ready to leave. 

Camden and my family waited for me at the back door.

Camden kissed me and we walked through the cave, They decided that I was to be in the middle of them kinda like the secret service is in a circle around the president.

I could see wolves try and look in the middle but that didn't help them. When we got to my back yard my dad was setting up the grill.

They dropped the circle and my dad looked up.

"Aurora?" he said looking straight at me shocked.

" Hi daddy!" I said he ran over to me and enveloped me in a hug and spun me around tears started to fall out of both our eyes.

" I missed you daddy!" I cried

"I missed you to baby girl. Now stop crying before we both ruin our make up." he teased.

I pulled away and Camden handed me a napkin I wiped carefully and smiled.

" Where's mom?"

"Uh.... Inside she'll be out in a minute." He looked back to the door, I nodded.

" Dad you remember Edison, Brenda, Ryan, Axle, and Ellie. Now these new faces our Angel and her mate Tommy, Timothy his twin and Camden my husband." I said. My dad shook their hands when he got to Camden he smiled.

" If you so much as hurt my daughter I will make sure you go from a guy to girl like that." He snapped his fingers. Laughing at my dad. he turned to me. " Honey, you look amazing. And if he hurts you you'll tell daddy won't you pumpkin?" I nodded.

" Thanks daddy and yes I will tell you." I heard the sliding glass door open. I turned and saw a baby in my mom's arms, turning back to my dad. " Mom had a baby?!?!" he shook his head.

" No it's... Jenny's baby" I sniffed the baby smelt like Blake.

" Is... Is that Blake's baby?" I asked. He nodded sadly "Well at least he's happy." I turned to my mom and plastered a fake smile. I felt Camden squeeze my hand to comfort me.

A red head came out after my mom and so did Blake. I tensed.

My mother saw me and nodded a hello. She continued to talk to Jenny and Blake.

I turned away and looked at my dad trying not to cry. I bit my lip.

He hugged me.

" I had no idea they were coming honey. I'm so sorry. Your mother's been a little off for a few weeks. After you called to let us know you were coming home." I nodded and my dad walked away.

" Are you okay?" Ellie asked I nodded yes even though it was a complete lie. I took a deep breath pulled my signature fake smile and turned. I walked over to them.

" Hi mom." I said she looked at me.

" Well hello Aurora. It's nice to see you." she turned back to Jenny. " I have to check on my potatoes I'll be right back." She handed Jenny her baby boy.

" Hi, you must be Jenny." I stuck my hand out she looked at my hand and scuffed it off.

" Hm and you must be the punching bag of the pack. Oops I mean Aurora." she giggled a prissy giggle and coed at her baby. Blake did a small growl at Jenny she didn't care though.

" Hey Blake."

" Aurora. You look amazing." he said.

" Thank's Blake." I blushed. Camden came up and wrapped an arm around my waist. " Blake this is my husband Camden. Camden this is Blake." I introduced. They shook hands. " Um I'm gonna go see if my mother needs help." I said and walked in side.

My mom was putting the potatoes back in the oven.

" Smells good." Inhaling American cooking was definitely different to European cooking.

" It does, doesn't it. I was always the best cook." she said coldly.

" Mom why are you being so cold to me?" I asked. I get I left but I feel like me coming back would have trumped me leaving. 

" Why shouldn't I? Huh? You left leaving some sorry ass note! How could you just leave us like that!?!?" she yelled I flinched.

" Mom I did it so I would't go home and just kill myself after what happened! I did it so I could at least do something for myself!" I yelled back.

She walked toward me. Anger emanated from her.

" Honey I found the plates." my dad came in right when my mothers hand came down on my cheek. My head turned with the force. I clutch me cheek. Everyone rushed inside.

" You are no daughter of mine do you hear me! I regret ever having you! I should have gotten that abortion when the doctor said you'd be the omega, but I didn't! You've Brought shame to me and your Father you little bitch!" she yelled. I coward away from her. " You've been nothing but an embarrassment since the day you were born!"

" Susan!" my dad yelled. Camden came up and check my cheek.

I shifted and runaway back to my home.

______________________________________________________________________

Wow I hate her mother now.

Vote, Comment, Fan? you don't have to but it make's me happy

Love you my little cream puffs

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

2.8M 53.8K 35
Alexandra, a human living in a pack of werewolves. When she turns 18, she is rejected by her mate for her sister. The pain was unbearable so, she ran...
503K 19.5K 30
This book is a sequel to His Miracle Mate. *** **** *** Orla learns the secret of her ancestry, a secret that will make her a target if reveal...
468K 20.2K 29
Valentina has always been the party girl. Drinking, smoking...made sure she made to drive her sisters crazy with her antiques. She has the world in...
12.7K 296 108
ranboo and tubbo have been friends since middle school but what happens when they fall for each other? Read to find out:) (COMPLETE) Started: Septemb...