cĪ±ąø— Ļ„Š½Ń” āˆ‚Ń”Ī±āˆ‚ ā„“Ļƒvє Ļ„Š½Ń” ā„“iviąø—g...

By -RYTER

[šƒšˆš’š‚šŽšš“šˆšš”š„šƒ] "TŹ°į¶¤Ė¢ Ė¢įµ—įµ’Ź³Źø į¶¤Ė¢ įµƒĖ”Ė” įµƒįµ‡įµ’įµ˜įµ— Y/į¶° Tįµƒįµ—Ė¢įµ˜įµį¶¤, įµ—Ź°įµ‰ Źøįµ’įµ˜į¶°įµįµ‰Ė¢įµ— įµįµ‰įµįµ‡įµ‰Ź³ įµ’į¶  įµƒ J-įµ–įµ’įµ– Bįµ’Źø įµŹ³įµ’įµ˜įµ– į¶œįµƒ... More

į‘­į–‡į—į’Ŗį—Ē¤į‘Œį—“
į‘•į•¼į—©į‘­äø…į—“į–‡ 2
į•¼į—©į’Ŗį’Ŗį—į—Æį—“į—“į‘Ž į”•į‘­į—“į‘•įŽ„į—©į’Ŗ
į‘•į•¼į—©į‘­äø…į—“į–‡ 3
乙į’Ŗį”• į”•į•¼į—į–‡äø…: į›•įŽ„į—°į—“äø…į”•į‘Œ į‘Žį— Ę³į—©įŽ„į—·į—©
į‘•į•¼į—©į‘­äø…į—“į–‡ 4
į‘•į•¼į—©į‘­äø…į—“į–‡ 5
į‘•į•¼į—©į‘­äø…į—“į–‡ 6

į‘•į•¼į—©į‘­äø…į—“į–‡ 1

5.1K 88 164
By -RYTER

*3rd Person POV (Y/n's Dream)*

Y/n: *Walks around* La! La! La!

Y/n: *Sees a house made of pudding* PUDDING! *Has stars in his eyes and quickly runs to the pudding house and eats it in one second*

Y/n: *Burps* Hehe, excuse me. *Continues walking*

Just as he was walking he then saw a castle made of pudding.

Y/n: *Has stars in his eyes and drools at his mouth* CASTLE PUDDING!!!

He then quickly runs to the castle made of pudding, but as he step inside the castle, everything began to shake and accompanied by a weird sound...

Y/N! Y/N!!!

*Y/n's POV*

I quickly open my eyes because of my name being called in my dream, I was still sleepy when I opened my eyes, but I saw someone in front of me, his face close to mine.

And when I saw that, my eyes were completely open, I scream and head butted the person, He then fell to the seat which was next to me and I started kicking him.

Y/n: STRANGER DANGER!!! STRANGER DANGER!!! HELP ME KOUTARO NII-CHAN!!!

???: Y/N STOP KICKING! IT'S ME!!!

I then stop and look at the person...... IT WAS KOUTARO NII-CHAN!

Y/n: Oh my gosh! Koutaro nii-chan are you ok?!

Koutaro: DO I LOOK OK TO YOU?! YOU HEAD BUTTED AND KICKED ME YOU IDIOT!!!

Shock by his outburst I feel tears started to build in my eyes and look down, I think he noticed the tears in my eyes because his angry and annoyed face turn to Shock and panic.

Koutaro: H-Hey, I-I didn't mean to s-shout at you I-I jus-

*Time stops*

Y/n: *looks at the readers* If you guys notice that Koutaro nii-chan is out of character well, he's acting strange because the creator made him a little protective over me, Hmm, Ok?

*Time continues*

Koutaro: I-I just g-got a little surprise that's all.

But I still didn't look at him, I still look down, cheeks puff and holding my tears.

Koutaro: Um... How about this, after you meet the girls we can go for some ice cream?

After the word "ice cream" I immediately look at him with stars in my eyes.

Y/n: Really?

Koutaro: Really.

Y/n: YAY! I LOVE YOU KOUTARO NII-CHAN!!!

Koutaro: Haha, I know.

Y/n: So... what do we do now?

Koutaro: Well, I have something to tell you.

Y/n: Hmm?

Koutaro: The girls you're gonna meet..... are not ordinary girls.

When he said "they're not ordinary girls", I started think.

Y/n's mind : What if they're insane, maybe they escaped from the mental hospital and asked Koutaro nii-chan for help or worse.... WHAT IF THEY'RE KILLERS WHO ESCAPED FROM PRISON!!! AAAHHHH!!!!

Koutaro: Y/n?

Y/n: PLEASE TELL ME THEY'RE NOT KILLERS!!!

Koutaro: What?! They're not killers!

Y/n: Phew, and I thought I was going to die.

Koutaro: The girls you're gonna meet....... are undead.......

........................

I blink my eyes multiple times but my smile is still in my face, I'm trying to register what Koutaro nii-chan said, I'm gonna meet girls who are Undead? .

Y/n: Ne? Koutaro nii-chan?

Koutaro: Yes?

Y/n: What does undead mean?

He then fall off from the seat after I ask him the question.

I look at him and blink my eyes multiple timed out of confusion.

Y/n: What's wrong? Koutaro nii-chan?

He then got back to his feet quickly but he hit his head at the ceiling(?) at the car... did he forgot that we're in the car?

Koutaro: Arrghhh.

Y/n: Koutaro nii-chan?

He then look and said to me... more like yelled at me.

Koutaro: YOU'RE A 17 YEAR OLD BOY AND YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT UNDEAD MEANS?!

Y/n: Y-Yes...

I answered with fear in my voice, he then sigh and look at me seriously.

Koutaro: Alright, Let's cut to the chase you're gonna meet zombie girls.

............................

Y/n: That's so..............AWSOME!!!

Koutaro: Huh?

He look at me with a shock expression, what kind of reaction did he thought I would react?

Koutaro: ...... You're not scared?

Y/n: Why should I be scared?

Koutaro: ..... well they're zombies....

Y/n: So?

............................

Koutaro: Alright, but first we'll have to disguise you as a zombie.

Y/n: REALLY?! HOW?! *Has stars in his eyes*

He then pulled out a make up kit out of nowhere, I tilted my head, my smile still on my face and look at him confuse.

Koutaro: I'm gonna make you a zombie... by putting on make up.

..............................

Y/n: Koutaro nii-chan.....

I then grab both his shoulders and pulled him to me.

Y/n: MAKE. ME. FABULOUS!!!
*Smiles widely*

*A FEW MOMENTS LATER*

Koutaro nii-chan then gave me a mirror and I look at my reflection and was shocked.

Y/n: OH. MY. PUDDING!!!

Y/n: I look so fabulous!!!

Koutaro: Ok now that's done, now we have to change your name.

Y/n: What, why?

Koutaro: Don't worry we'll only change you're last name.

*Time stops*

Y/n: *looks at the readers* If you guys wanna change the first name too, then that's ok with me!

*Time continues*

Koutaro: Starting from today you'll be known as Y/n L/n, your death was cause by a bus/car crash.

Y/n: But I'm not dead I'm still alive!

Koutaro: *Sigh* Just think of this as a acting class, you're given the information of the main character, Y/n L/n.

Y/n: But why do we have the same name?

Koutaro's mind: Why is he so innocent and a idiot at the same time?!?

Koutaro: Let's just get in the old mansion.

Y/n: Mansion?

Koutaro: Look outside the car window Y/n.

I then look out of the window and saw...................... A HAUNTED HOUSE?!?!?

Y/n: WE'RE GONNA LIVE INSIDE A HAUNTED HOUSE?!?!

Koutaro: First of all, quite! Second, it's not a haunted houes it's an old mansion now...

Y/n: LET'S GO INSIDE NOW, MS. CREATOR IS TIRED FROM TYPING!!! ALSO SHE WILL DO A TIMESKIP IN THIS PART!!!

Koutaro: Wha-

*TIMESKIPS BROUGHT YOU BY CHIBI MJ STARING AT CHIBI Y/N WITH A DARK AURA AROUND HER WHILST CHIBI Y/N IS CONFUSE *

*Sakura's POV*

I look around the room-like-prison and look at the other zombie girls who are walking around.

Sakura's Mind: Looks like I'm the only one who's not acting like them.

Then the door open, I look to see the man who is I don't know my manager from this weird Idol group.

Koutaro: Good morning everyone!

............................

I didn't answer him because I'm still nervous around this guy. He then walk towards me, his face close to mine.

Koutaro: I SAID GOOD MORNING EVERYONE!!!

Sakura: G-Good m-morning.

*Time stops*

Mj: Ok everyone I actually lost the video of episode 1 so I forgot what's gonna happens next after this.

Mj: So I'm just gonna skip to Y/n's introduction, Hmm, Ok?

*Time continues*

This man is crazy we're gonna perform at a concert whilst this girls are not awake!

Koutaro: Oh, I almost forgot, meet your assistant manager! You can come in now
Y/n!

Y/n: Hai2x!!!

Then this boy name Y/n came inside the room, my cheeks suddenly feel hot.

This boy has E/c eyes and H/c hair, he has a charming yet adorable smile........ wait......... WHY AM I THINKING OF THIS?!? I'M ALREADY DEAD SO IT'S IMPOSSIBLE FOR ZOMBIES TO BE IN LOVE!

After I've calm myself down I look at him and saw looking at the other girls, then he look at me with a confuse expression.

Y/n: Are they ok?

Koutaro: Yes they're ok, they're just playing as a real zombies.

Y/n: So you're saying they're not real zombies?

Koutaro: They're real zombies, they're special but they don't know yet. Except for her.

He then points at me and the boy look at me and smiled at me, Oh no...my cheeks are hot again!!!

Koutaro: Now go and introduce yourself to her.

Y/n: Ok!

He then walk towards me, each step he takes my face grows hotter and my heart starts beating faster.... wait a minute, does my heart still work?

Y/n: Hi there! I'm Y/n L/n it's nice to meet to you!

He then stretch his hands towards mine waiting for a handshake, I then shake his hands and felt electricity inside my body, I quickly pulled my hands away from him

Y/n: Hm? *tilts head and is confuse* I didn't get your name by the way.

Sakura: S-Sakura Minamoto.

Y/n: Ok, NOW THIS WHERE THE CHAPTER
END *LOOKS AT THE READERS* UNTIL THE NEXT TIM OF "CAN THE DEAD LOVE THE LIVING" BYE!!!

Sakura & Koutaro: Eh?

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Mj: Phew, finally done hope you guys enjoy this chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 36.6K 77
BEING HEAVILY EDITED [X FEM READER] āš’ˆš’š’š’… š’ˆš’Šš’“š’.āž ------------------------------------------------- āš’˜š’†š’š’, š’ƒš’‚š’ƒš’š. š’šš’š’–'š’“š’† š’Šš’ š’•...
43K 377 33
š‘‡š‘†š‘ˆš¾š¼š‘†š»š¼š‘€š“ š‘‹ š¹šøš‘€ | š‘…šøš“š·šøš‘… ā†³ "š‘Œš‘‚š‘ˆ'š‘…šø š¹š‘ˆš¶š¾š¼š‘šŗ š‘€š¼š‘šø, š‘Œš“ š¾š‘š‘‚š‘Š š‘‡š»š“š‘‡? š‘Œš‘‚š‘ˆ š¶š“š‘ šµšø š“š‘ š¼š·š¼š‘‚š‘‡ š‘†...
29.2K 770 32
Ā°ā—ā€¢Ā°ā€¢ā—Ā°ā™¤ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā™¤Ā°ā—ā€¢Ā°ā€¢ā—Ā° š˜Žš˜°š˜«š˜° š˜ š˜¶š˜¬š˜Ŗš˜¬š˜° š˜øš˜¢š˜“ š˜°š˜Æš˜¦ š˜°š˜§ š˜µš˜©š˜¦ š˜®š˜°š˜“š˜µ š˜§š˜¦š˜¢š˜³š˜¦š˜„ š˜øš˜¦š˜¢š˜±š˜°š˜Æ š˜¶š˜“š˜¦š˜³š˜“. š˜šš˜©š˜¦ š˜øš˜¢š˜“ š˜µš˜©š˜¦ š˜°š˜Æš˜­...
55.3K 472 12
ā˜…jujustu kaisen one shotsā˜… ļ¼ˆš“…š“ā„Æš’¶š“ˆā„Æ š“ā„Æš’¶š“‹ā„Æ š“ˆā„“š“‚ā„Æ š’øā„“š“‚š“‚ā„Æš“ƒš“‰š“ˆļ¼‰ š’ˆš’“š’‚š’ƒ š’”š’š’Žš’† š’‰š’†š’‚š’…š’‘š’‰š’š’š’†š’”āœ¦ ...