Shall I say goodbye?

Oleh Jelly_mochi

Arthit love Kongpob and want to build a future with him. On Kongpob birthday, he want to give a special gift... Lebih Banyak

Prologue
Part 1: Meet again
Part 2: Minnie's Dad
Part 3: Kongpob's request
Part 4: Their sad story
Part 5: Breathing space
Part 6: I miss your cooking
Part 7: I want to hug my baby
Part 8: When I shall say good bye
Part 9: He come to bring them home
Part 10 : Can you sleep with me?
Part 11: Recall the past
Part 13: How dare you are?
Part 14: Please help me
Part 15: why did you lie to me?
Part 16: I'm begging you.
Part 17: Go to meet grandparent.
Part 18: The regretting.
Part 19: Sweetheart of everyone
Part 20: It is his own decision
Part 21: Let's start again
Part 22: His whole world
Part 23: Minnie's innocent heart
Part 24: Feeling of love
Part 25: Meeting his parents again
Part 26: Our wedding
Part 27: You are my happiness

Part 12: Staying overnight

8.8K 356 31
Oleh Jelly_mochi

Arthit's cheeks were red like tomatoes when he heard his daughter request.

" Haha..."

Kongpob started to laugh and looked at Arthit's red cheeks. P'Arthit is still lovely like before when he was shy. He really wants to kiss those cheeks so badly.

" What are you laughing about, brat? You should tell your man not telling baby something like this." Arthit's scolded the still laughing Kongpob.

" Haha..."

" Still laugh!"

" Okay Okay. I will tell him!"

Arthit saw the time and realized it was getting pretty late. Just as he thought whether or not Kongpob and his man should head back soon.

" Give Minnie to me. I will take a bath for her and you should leave too, it's already night."

" Could I stay here tonight?"

" It has only one bedroom here. You better get back to rest at the hotel."

" I can sleep on the sofa. Let me sleep here, please!"

" I watched the weather channel today, and they announced that tonight there was going to be heavy rain. The weather here is a bit colder than in Thailand. You can sick if you sleep in the living room."

" It's okay P' Arthit. I can manage it. Let me sleep here."

" Let daddy sleep here with Minnie, mommy na na na!!"

Minnie helped Kongpob begging Arthit to let him sleep here tonight with her puppy eyes. Arthit felt a headache coming on as the looked to this childish daddy-daughter.

Finally, after being stared at by the father and daughter pair for a while, he said:

" Up to you."

" Thank you." Kongpob smiled genuinely and gave Minnie a kiss.

" Hmm!"

After finished his word, Arthit wants to take Minnie from Kongpob but Minnie refused him.

" Minnie don't want to take shower now. Let Minnie play with daddy nana. Minnie miss daddy!"

She told her mommy with her cute face and her both hand was wrapped around her dad's neck, didn't want to leave from his arms now.

" Don't be naughty to mommy baby. Taking shower first, daddy will wait for Minnie here."

Kongpob told her baby because he didn't want his baby to be a naughty child. Minnie looked at her daddy's face and her sparkling eyes.

" Daddy promise?"

" Yes, baby!"

Minnie nodded her head, then Kongpob handed her to Arthit. Minnie put her head on Arthit's chest with both hand was wrapping around his neck and say sorry to her mommy.

" Minnie apologize to mommy. Don't mad at Minnie na."

She said and kissed her mommy's cheek. Arthit smiled warmly to her. He didn't mad at her at all because he knew she missed her daddy an awful lot. Arthit kissed her forehead back to show her that he didn't mad at her.

" Mommy was not angry... Ok, let take a bath."

Arthit took her inside the bathroom leaving Kongpob and his man at the living room. Not long after Kongpob can hear the laughter sound of his baby and P'Arthit from the bathroom. This sound has made his heart feeling warmth and happiness.

He looked at the bathroom door and kept smiling. Jays who standing beside his boss, looking at his boss's smiling face like idiots. He was really happy to see his boss like that. But after he remembered something, he took a sighting and decided to talk with Kongpob.

" Boss!"

Kongpob stopped smiling and turned his head to look at Jay. He felt something wrong with Jays as his face looked strange.

" What?"

" Boss, What do you want to do after we get back to Thailand? You should clear everything out and then let start your new life with them. I'm pity Khun Arthit and young miss.

" What do you mean? I don't understand, Jay."

Kongpob sat on the sofa with his confusing because he didn't understand what is jay talking about? And He really doesn't know what is himself doing wrong. Why did jay say that?

" Khun Khaofang... your fiancée. Did you forget about her?"

" Hmm. Jay, you had been working with me more than 4 years already. I think you should know me clearly than others."

" Yes, Boss. I just remind you. I can't bear to see you and Khun Arthit hurt again. I want to see you get your happiness back."

" I got it. Thank you for your alert. Khaofang was not my fiancé. I never accept it and my mom has no power to force me to do what she wants anymore."

" But the reporter has not known yet. They still think that she is your fiance. One more thing, the news of young miss was already spread out. Sooner or later, both Big master and Madame will find out."

Jay said while giving Kongpob the iPad. Kongpob looked at the screen and saw his news on the first page of the gossip website.

Young businesses man, Kongpob Suthiak. He was secretly having a wife and daughter. Just looking at the photo we can see clearly that he really love his daughter so much and maybe he will introduce them to his family as soon as. But what about his fiancé, Khun Khaofang Morokakit. Did she already know? If she knew this news, how does she feel? What is her reaction?

Kongpob read the news again and again. He couldn't believe that the paparazzi was like to follow his private life that much.

After we tried to find out who is his wife? We didn't get news at all. Let wait and see, we will try to update more quickly after we get any news about his wife identity.

Kongpob laughed seeing the news of himself.

" Hmm! They seemed to like to follow other people's life so bad."

" It's their job boss. If they didn't do it they would have no money to support their life."

" When do you become this kindly?"

" I just say the truth."

" Oh! Should I believe it?"

" Boss, stop playing around. I told you because I am worried about you. Khun Khaofang kept calling me, she wants to talk with you."

" If she still calls you again, tell her that I already have a wife and daughter. Don't mess with my life if she wants to live well."

" Yes Boss, What about the news?"

" I can control it as long as P'Arthit and Minnie stay by my side. Thank you again. You and others can go back to the hotel. Tomorrow I will call you when P'Arthit is ready to leave."

" Ok boss. I will leave now. See you tomorrow!"

Jay bowed his head and walking out from Arthit's apartment followed by two bodyguards. Kongpob took a deep sigh again and shook his head. The first thing he has to do right now is caught Arthit's heart again. After that, he wants to introduce both of them to his family and then he will take Arthit to meet Arthit's parents as his used to promise them.

Kongpob has sat down on the sofa alone waiting for Arthit and Minnie finish their shower. Lighting flashed outside the window, followed by the loud booming sound of thunder. It looks like the weather is going to rain soon. Kongpob was rubbing on his stomach as he felt hungry because he didn't eat anything since the afternoon. Now it's pretty late to ask his man to buy him food and he didn't want to bother Arthit finding something to eat too.

Arthit walked out from his bedroom with Minnie in his arms. He gave her to Kongpob and asked him to dry her wet hair. Then he walked into the kitchen. Not long after Arthit came back with a large bowl of ramen and a glass of fresh milk.

He put it on the table and sitting on the sofa beside them.

" Have you eaten dinner yet?"

" Hmm... not yet Khab."

" I cooked ramen for you. I don't know if you can eat or not but it doesn't have any food left in my refrigerator."

" I can eat everything you cook. Thank you so much, P'Arthit."

" Alright, Eat your food. I'll go to see if I can find some clothes for you to change it."

" Khab."

After rummaging through his closet, he did find some clothes that big for Kongpob.

After finding his clothes, he also found a blanket and pillow for Kongpob.

Now Kongpob was taking a shower. Arthit helped prepare the sofa for him to sleep.

" Mommy, What are you doing?"

" Mommy help prepare the place for daddy to sleep."

" Why doesn't daddy sleep in the bedroom with us?"

" Ah, Ah Er Er!!! Daddy wants to sleep here."

After he got the question, he didn't know how to reply to her back. He also didn't want Minnie to confuse.

" But mosquito will bite daddy and daddy will be sick."

" It's okay baby. He can sleep here."

" Let daddy sleep inside with us please. Minnie doesn't want to see daddy getting sick."

Just only thinking can make her feel sad already.

( You're only 3 years old baby but why would you think like older people? This kid!!)

Actually, Arthit didn't want to let Kongpob sleep on the sofa too because it wasn't big enough for sleep especially for a sleeper movement like Kongpob. He will fall from the sofa for sure.

Arthit looked at the sofa and then turned his head to the bathroom where Kongpob was in and then looked at Minnie. After a long hesitating, he took a deep sighing and nodded his head.

" Alright, let him sleep with us tonight."

———————-

To be continued

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

213K 11.5K 32
Arthit let Kongpob walk out of his life three years ago in the cheer hall where it all began, coming to a full circle. So, how do they move on from...
53.5K 3.4K 17
It is a fanfic of Kongpob and Arthit. They are about to get married in a few months when a tragic accident happens which changes their whole life. I...
28.9K 2.4K 15
In a world where people are forced to marry by age 30. Kongpob is forced to go into the mating DNA system after he is left at the altar by his girlfr...
10.5K 696 13
Description: "None of them said Yes, but yet here they are chosen by the fate and elders, to be partners for life." A story of two strangers, who dec...