three o'clock madness

Por Blue-Piscean

A collection of drabbles - too short for chapters, too long to be kept. M谩s

Here We Are
Vampire Wenga: Pleas
Wenga: Cuddlers
Vampire Wenga: Escape
Vampire Wenga: Tipsy

Vampire Wenga: Turn

269 18 5
Por Blue-Piscean

Yoongi glances towards Seungwan, who had her head covered by a book. He is in her office, and he had a desk stationed a bit far away from her, he pretends to tinker with his camera. He doesn’t know why Seungwan would decide for him to share the same room with her, but then again she said she’s in charge of protecting him for making him her familiar.

Hey. Yoongi sends, he sees Seungwan immediately jolt and eye him curiously, before going back to the book.

What? I’m reading. And I told you to stop doing that.

Eversince she taught him how mind links work, he’s been practicing and enjoying every second of her surprised face. It still isn’t as perfect as her mind link. Sending messages through the mind is a bit harder for him, especially when Seungwan’s barriers are up. But she can easily intrude his train of thought and can easily read his mind which means he’s not trained to protect himself.

So… you don’t glow? You don’t really sparkle?

Yoongi asks, not even looking up as he is looking through pictures on his camera.
Seungwan hesitates, then sends a message while scrunching her nose,

I would have thrown my Chanel stilletos at you, but it’s a hassle. Tell me who showed you Twilight, I need a long talk.

Right. So the short answer is no, you don’t sparkle.

Yoongi nods to himself.

Seungwan adjusts herself on her chair and swivels it to give Yoongi a pointed look, letting the book slip from her hands, “Add to that list our supposed inability to eat garlic, I love a mean aglio olio, thank you very much. Also, I’m wearing silver earrings, so cross out our susceptibility to silver.”

Her voice finally echoes through the large room, the first signs of an actually conversation, at least to the outside.

Yoongi considers these revelations one by one, ticking out each of the things he had heard.

"So basically, you’re omnipotent? That’s just unfair. Humans are just so vulnerable, and you’re telling me you don’t have a weakness?” he blurts out too, using his voice to speak.

Seungwan looks up, midway a paragraph in the book, there’s nothing more annoying than having to pause while reading something smack in the middle of a paragraph, “You don’t have to know.” She answers, rendering the conversation over, but Yoongi would not flinch, nor is he letting the topic go.

“Come on. You can’t tell me there isn’t once, can’t you sneeze when you look at the sun or at least get sunburn. Don’t you guys have allergies? You can’t probably go to sacred places right?”

“Nope. Not true. Pure hearsay!” Seungwan curtly replies, she places her book down a second time.

Her familiar spending time in her office makes her life miserable, she’s regretting not asking for another workspace for him, away from her. Not only is she constantly hyperaware of his presence, he’s also incredibly chatty as time goes by, both by mind link or actual words, disregarding walls she’s built around herself, but in addition to that he’s also incredibility delicious…

I mean distracting.

“What do you want Yoongi? What will make you shut up?” Seungwan replies, huffing out a loud (probably exaggerated) exhale.

“Leverage, to balance the scales.” Yoongi replies, “How come you have all the physical advantage over humans and I have not even an ounce of intelligence.”

“Fine.” Seungwan massages her temples, “Each vampire has at least one, something that was passed from their ancestors - a deficiency, a flaw, a glitch in the system.”

“Like what? Don’t tell me it’s just small inconveniences, like your fingers bloat at night, or that your eyes change color when you sleep.”

Yoongi looks for affirmation or even a change in Seungwan’s facial expression to let him know that he’s close to guessing. Their playful banter would only stop when one resumes their work, or is actually pissy already, right now he knows Seungwan isn’t up for his queries anymore, the mind link only allowed him to send and receive messages because she was distracted by her book.

“No. You’re not supposed to know. Keep fiddling with your camera and don’t disturb me.” And with that Seungwan resumes reading her book.

Seungwan thinks he shouldn’t know, for it will be a huge nuisance for her, not only will Yoongi take advantage of it, she will likely kill herself from the embarrassment.
Stingy. He sends in retaliation, he pouts and goes back to work.

It didn’t take long for Yoongi to discover it though. And it wasn’t a good day for Seungwan either.

It is holloween, the magazine decided to hold its annual Halloween party for its employees, requiring them to wear some creative costumes.

Seungwan decides to channel her inner Red Riding Hood, the prey instead of the predator. She had on a long luxurious cape of scarlet red which is a big contrast to the white night gown that she wore inside, paired with some knee high black boots.

Really now, you’re wearing sleepwear to a party?

Seungwan smiles despite herself,

Not if I can get away with it.

She sends back, turning around to face the man. She takes one look at Yoongi and his mischievous eyes, before she shakes her head in disbelief.

Har. Har. Very Funny.

They’re a pair. Predator and Prey, but which is which Seungwan doesn’t know.

“Don’t I look great for a vampire?” Yoongi asks out loud as he approached her.

“Not bad.” Seungwan oogles him, and gives him two slow claps, “But unoriginal.”

“Well, I’ve got the original one here, doesn’t matter.” He says as he reaches for Seungwan’s hand to hook into his arm.

Pleasantly surprised, Seungwan walks with him to their table.

“Looks like someone spent time in the open bar.”

“Nothing I can’t handle.”

They sit on their chair, some waiters are walking around carrying non-alcoholic drinks and offered them one, Seungwan gets the cucumber juice drink and Yoongi declines a drink.

Seungwan is taking a sip of her drink when Yoongi’s thoughts invade her own.

Pretty. Pretty. Pretty.

Maybe she’s being comfortable with his voice inside her head, or maybe she being lax around him, or maybe Yoongi is getting better at mind linking her – she is unsure.

Pretty. Pretty. Pretty.

It goes on like a drill, until she finally gives up, feeling a hot stare at the side of her face.

“Yoongi!”

“What?” He asks, looking genuinely baffled, Seungwan almost buys it.

“You know what.” She deadpans.

Yoongi looks right back, totally nonplussed by her. It would almost scare Seungwan that he’s been pushing her boundaries, neither cornering nor trapping her, but making her space bigger, letting her cross the boundaries she built around herself.
Taking compliments from an equally attractive pseudo–vampire might be a step she needs.

Yoongi rests his arm around her chair, his face nears her and she eyes him on her side, “Well, we know it isn’t our boss-employee relationship that’s stopping you from taking the compliment.”

His breath is already felt at the shell of her ears. If vampires can blush, she would.
“As your familiar, it’s my job to keep you well-nourished right? And to make you feel good?”

With abated breath she swallows thickly, confusion settles in and she doesn’t know if Yoongi is still talking in her head, but the gusts of air on her ear tells her otherwise.

“Seungwan. You’re pretty. Very.” And ever so softly, his lips grazes her lobe.

She feels flush, at least she can feel the heat on her face. And then.

Hic-Hic-Hic.

She feels her chest tighten up as another HIC escapes her, then looks at Yoongi with bewildered eyes, then everything is just red as she was engulfed in hood she wore.
Yoongi is aghast, one moment he was looking at Seungwan’s dilated eyes, and heard her hiccup then the next she just poofed and gone.

HEY! DOWN HERE! YOONGI! LET ME OUT OF THIS CLOTHING!

Yoongi looks around for Seungwan when he heard her mind link, but alas, she was nowhere to be found.

Under the HOOD! Yoongi under the hood!

He finally looks at the piece of clothing, Seungwan’s hood and noticed a small bump in the middle of it, moving.

Cautiously, he lifts the fabric up and came face to face with a chipmunk, with brown fur, and two striped lines running along its spine. When he placed his hand down to scoop it up, the chipmunk had no qualms and readily scampered to his palm. When Yoongi levels his palm to his face with the chipmunk he was sure the chipmunk had its paws on its waist, its eyes were tiny slits as if judging him.

YES. IT’S ME, SEUNGWAN. YOU’RE IN DEEP TROUBLE YOONGI.

Seguir leyendo

Tambi茅n te gustar谩n

595K 12.7K 43
i should've known that i'm not a princess, this ain't a fairytale mattheo riddle x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 08.27...
417K 25K 84
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
572K 8.7K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
156K 17.2K 23
"饾檹饾櫎饾櫔饾櫂饾櫇 饾櫘饾櫎饾櫔饾櫑饾櫒饾櫄饾櫋饾櫅, 饾櫆饾櫈饾櫑饾櫋. 饾檮 饾櫖饾櫀饾櫍饾櫍饾櫀 饾櫒饾櫄饾櫄 饾櫈饾櫓" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...