Kiski Khata?? |✔|

By dYnAmIc_123

This is the book having my OS and TwoS on Raglak based on Sr track when Ragini's truth was exposed out... More

#The one that got away #1 Kiski Khata??
#Connection# 2 Kiski Khata??
#We Three-1# 3 Kiski Khata??
#We Three- 2# 3 Kiski Khata??
#I'll say Nothing# 4 Kiski Khata??
#You are mine# 5 Kiski Khata??
#Beware of me-1# 6 Kiski Khata??
#Beware of me-2# 6 Kiski Khata??
#A Serious Talk#7 Kiski Khata??
#Twist# 9 Kiski Khata??
#The Fault is mine-1# 10 Kiski Khata??
#The Fault is mine-2# 10 Kiski Khata??
#The Fault is mine -3# 10 Kiski Khata??
#Open your Eyes# 11 Kiski Khata??
#Self Realization# 12 Kiski Khata??
#Yeh Fitoor Mera# 13 Kiski Khata??
#3 Mistakes of my life - 1# 14 Kiski Khata??
#3 Mistakes of my life - 2# 14 Kiski Khata??
#3 Mistakes of my life - 3# 14 Kiski Khata??
#Undo: There was no point# - 15 Kiski Khata??

#What's the truth?# 8 Kiski Khata??

2.6K 165 75
By dYnAmIc_123

Hi everyone..
Welcome to OS number 8.
Please read this information...
This tym also I am trying something knew. In this Os, past is slightly different...a lil bit different. You will come to know that as the story proceeds.
To tell you, the story is different from others as it is only about that particular scene and how Ragini handles it. It doesn't tell the outcome.
If you didnt get it. Read the story you'll know.
______________________________________

Sanskaar and Swara were in their room...

"Swara, How are you so sure that Ragini only pushed you and the one who helped me was Ragini?"

"Sanskaar, its only her who didnt want me and Laksh to be together and you see she married Laksh then...She wasnt happy when I returned!"

"And this tells you that Ragini has done this...! Oh please stop being kiddish and stop this nonsense!!! She is soo pure to this. Moreover you dont deserve him, cuz you never loved him."

"And how come you so sure that I never loved him? Stop being a jerk. She is the one. And I am not being kiddish, its you who is being blind. And then why did we fake our marriage when the fact is that you dont believe that Ragini is the one!!?"

"Because I wanted to prove that she is innocent..."

"Okay then, why dont we plan something so that it becomes clear?"

"Sure..."

"For that we need to convince Laksh to be a part of our plan..."

"But who will convince him, he isnt on talking terms with both of us. He thinks I betrayed him but who will explain him, that Ragini is the one for him not you!"

"Shut up Sanskaar..!"

"The truth remains same Swara...Ever since you are here, you didnt gave a darn about his feelings....you just want to secure your reputation that yes Swara is great which you arent!!! What I noticed is that Ragini had always loved him....not you!"

"She brainwashed you ryt?"

"Oh shut up!"
They listen a voice outside the door and both turn together to see:-

Laksh.

"La..akk.ssh you here?"

"Not happy to see me Swara?"

"Nothing like that."

"Lucky....listen to me..."

"Wait Bhai!!! I am sorry I took you wrong."

"You shouldnt be sorry as you never knew about it..! That was justified."

Laksh smiles towards him and then glares Swara and says:-

"You want to prove Ragini guilty right? I am in cuz I know she is innocent."

Swara smiles at this and says excitedly:-

"Great! I have a plan!"

"Hmmmmmm.. speak."
Says Sanskaar.

And they plan the whole thing. Laksh and Sanskaar were uncomfortable with it but Swara managed to convince them still they were a lil unsure about it. But Swara was too stubborn.

Now, 5 days went and today they had to do that drama. A normal morning, normal routine. Ragini was in the kitchen making dinner only then her phone rings:-

"Hello! Who's it!"

"Listen to me carefully Ragini...!"

"Swara?"

"Yes....! You wont accept the truth easily right, we are planning to kill Laksh. Bla bla bla bla bla...."

Everyone knows what she is speaking😂😂😂😂 I cant write this again and again.

"Which truth are you talking about? I am not getting what are you saying!"

"You just come to the farmhouse or we will kill Laksh."

Ragini gets panic and takes her mobile then rushes to the farmhouse.

Soon she reaches there and enters with a bang....

"Swara.....Where is Laksh?"
She was crying.

"Speak the truth Ragini it's your last chance!!"

"Trust me Swara...I have done nothing.."

"Sanskaar !!!"
Shouts Swara signalling him to come. Sanskaar and Laksh were a lil nervous but they had no other option. They come. Sanskaar was hitting Laksh and he was all red in blood. Seeing him Ragini gets shocked. She starts shouting and goes towards him and tries to free him from Sanskaar but then Swara pulls her.

"Please leave him...I am saying the truth. I haven't done anything."
She was crying. Laksh and Sanskaar wanted to stop but Swara signals them to stab him. Laksh denies but Sanskaar agrees as there was no other way to quit right know.

Seeing Sanskaar stabbing Laksh..Ragini gets numb and then immediately jerks her hand from Swara then runs towards Laksh. Seeing him lying on the floor, she was shouting madly..

She took his head in her lap and pats his face.

"Laksh...! Laksh..! Laksh please get up!! Noooo...you cannot leave me like this..Swaraaa!! I have done nothing..She was crying."

Seeing no movements in Laksh, her eyes rages and she lightly keeps his head down then gets up and moves towards Swara and then slappsss her sooooo tight.

"THUDDDDDDD!"

Swara's cheeks were burning. Again a tight slap...

"THUDDDD!"

"How dare you?????!!!!!!!!"

"THUDD!!!!"

Swara's lip end was bleeding.

"You don't know the meaning of I did nothing!!!! First you yourself fleed away from the wedding and know you are hell bent to make your sister widow!! What a cheap sister you are! I did nothing! I did nothing! What truth you want to know from me?!!!!!!! I am not understanding Swara what you want....What truth should I accept?? "

"This that you were the one who pushed me off the bridge!..."

"What??? When you were pushed from the bridge?? When this all happened and why should I accept this??"

"This means that you didnt help Sanskaar with his planning??? You didnt drugg me? You made my image down infront of everyone????????"
Swara shouts.

"Noooooooooo!!!! What the hell are you talking....and why dont you ask him only??? Tell Sanskaar, when did I come to you? When did I help you??? How can you all say this?????? Answer!!!!!!! "
She was too shouting and then continues..

"Why you people killed him? Why??"
She grabs Sanskaar's collars. Swara was all shocked and speechless. Ragini was INNOCENT!
She was regretting hard for doing this with her.

"Leave him Ragini."
The voice comes from her behind which she can listen all day long. She turns to see Laksh standing.

The moment she sees him, she gets all ecstatic and runs towards him and hugs him tight. She moves her hands towards his face and was crying happily. Laksh too hugs her back.

"I am sorry Ragini.. "
Says Laksh.

But she was sobbing holding his shirt from behind tight ,her head on his chest.  She didn't respond.  While all the time Swara stood ashamed of herself.
After a while he breaks the hug and cups her face. He looks straight into her eyes and says sorry once again. She stands confused. 

" Why you are sorry? "

"It was just an acting... Swara doubted that you are behind our failed marriage. And you tried to kill her. "

Ragini looks surprised towards Swara who was already looking down while  tears falling from her eyes and then looks towards Sanskaar who was all blank.
Ragini stands in front of Swara and says: -
"Look towards me! "

Swara looks her with shameful eyes.

"You doubted me??  And why do you think that I pushed you!!!?  Tell me seriously, the day you were pushed,  did you see me pushing you?"

"No.. I am sorry Ragini!! I am so sorry for this... please forgive me... I am sorry.. "

Ragini turns her face away.  Swara bends down on her foot.....

"Please sorry😔.... Forgive me Ragini... Sorry.. Sorry...!! "
She was 😭... While Sanskaar,  Laksh and Ragini were startled.

"Get up Swara!! "

"Not until you forgive me... "
She says holding her feet👣.

"Swara stand up I said.. "

"First forgive me.. "

"Okay I forgave you fyn? "

And she stands...

/P. S.: - Wait before coming to a conclusion.. /

"I don't know Anything and I want to know everything right know!!!!! "

"Leave it Ragini. "

"No Sanskaar, I want to know right now. and you will tell me everything...  Start all of you. "

"She is stubborn.. I never knew that.. "

"There are many things you don't know about me Laksh. "
Says Ragini.

All chuckle. Sanskaar starts..

"The day after your accident, I wanted to separate Swara and Laksh but you were hell bent to make them one.  Well,  uniting them for a short period was a part of my plan also. I wanted to approach you for
help but I was scared if you'll reveal the truth... So I left a letter in your room hiding my name but the next day I went to check,  the letter was kept there like that only and thinking you haven't read then I took it back. On the way,  It fell from my hand. 
Next day,  some person covered in a long stall and his/her face was hidden came to me and we started working together. On asking his / her motto, the person said it's my personal matter, stay out of it.The voice of the person was very strange. It was clear that he/she taLked with changing voice.  All that happened but one day I realized I am wrong and asked the person to stop. He said okay but on the marriage day,  he/she pushed Swara into the water as I identified the glove he used to wear. After that I never saw him/her.Swara doubted that the person is you. Cuz only you can be not satisfied with Laksh and her marriage as you love him a lot.  We are sorry Ragini.."

"It's fine.  So don't you want to search for that person?  Let's search him/her."

"I will surely find  that person.! What problem must he/she be having with me and Laksh??"
Says swara.

"Do you three still doubt me??"

"Now I cant doubt you even in my dreams...."
Says Swara.

"I never doubted you! We wanted to prove that you are innocent."
Say Sanskaar and Laksh together.

Ragini smiles.
Swara comes forward hoping for a hug from Ragini. Ragini senses it and accepts her.
They both hug. Ragini passes a smile to Sanskaar. Then Sanskaar makes Swara and him out of the place and drives off to MM giving time to Laksh and Ragini.

"Wont you hug me??"
Asks Laksh.

"No, you are drenched with that fake blood...My expensive saari will get spoil."

He chuckles and takes her into the hug. She places her chin on his shoulder. At this side, Laksh was smiling.

"I just cant see anyone blaming you...You are soo pure..Why I had to be a fool at that time?? I dont know...but Do I love you? I want you to be with me everytime."
He was thinking.

At this side,
Ragini was smiling. B______u____t
That smile slowly slowly turns into a SMIRK!!!! Yeah Ragini was smirking......
Some flashes come...

Fb 1

The day Sanskaar kept that letter..
She took that and read. She thought for a while and kept it in the same position...

"He is right. I am being fooled...Arent my feelings precious?
I am ready to help but what if he backs off at some moment and then confesses the truth? He will also tell about my involvement...I will be ruined. What if, if he too doesnt know that I am helping him!! I would be saved."

Fb 2

"Why do you want to help me and who are you? Show me your face?"
Asks Sanskaar...

"Its not of your business...There are some personal matters...And If you want me to help you then I'll work like this only."

"No problem...So whats the first plan? Wait!!!! Are you a girl or a guy??"

"How does it matter??"

"You are right!!! Lets focus."

"Stupid!"
Ragini murmurs.

Fb 3

"I am sorry I have realized my mistake...We should discontinue."

"Okay!"

In mind-
" I knew it.....Thats why I was worried. Thank God I didnt let him know who I am...phewwwww! Donkey!"

Fb 4

Ragini covered herself with the same coat and stall and didnt tell anyone that she is going to accompany Swara. She silently followed her and even Swara was unaware of this. Then pushed her and ran from there. In this time being, her glove dropped there.

Fb 5
No one doubted her as she never told that she went to the temple and was made to marry Laksh. Sanskaar was by her side.

Fb 6
She listened every single planning of them.and prepared herself....She was passing by and witnessed 3 of them in the room. So eavesdropped their conversation.

Practiced acting many times in her room.

Fb 7

She was SURPRISED to know that Swara doubted her cuz she had left no clue then too how question aroused on her....

Present.....

Ragini and Laksh were still in their hugging position. Laksh breaks the hug, she immediately changes her expressions he and says:-

"Lets move."

"Yes."

They go to the car and he starts driving....In that dark silent journey, her thoughts were;-

"I cant tell you the truth now cuzthere is no state of you to understand me. The day you will start loving me.....before taking our relation forward, I will definitely tell you and then the decision will be yours. You never loved Swara and that made me determined to get you....You are Mine!!
And Am sorry Sanskaar for playing with your trust, but you too tried to play right,,, though the thing is different that I am smart and already knew the consequences..So in all the score card is neutral...Everyone has to pay for their deeds...I paid first and then committed a deed. Why all betrayed me?? I was not at fault so a rebellion was obvious.
Swara......You can't blame  alone for this....Your that stupid "modern thoughts"  of thinking it cool to be extra Frank with your Brother in law have made us here. Then you betrayed me who turned you legitimate from illegitimate....I did a very big oblige on you by accepting you as my sister. You should have maintained a distance from him. Now as you have paid and have apologised to me in the best way today....I feel damn happy. You have got your punishment thats why I forgave you....And yeah enjoy finding the mystery person....!!!!
I never knew I was this smart...
I am proud to be Ragini Gadodia uh uh Mrs. RAGINI LAKSH MAHESHWARI..."

And the car moves on.......

Screen blurrs..
___________________________________

So guyz!!

Fingers are crossed!!

I really tried to write something different...
What do you guyzz feel about OS?

Do vote and comment...💓💓

Bye💓
Take care😍
Love love💓💓

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

DESTINY By Amy

Fanfiction

28.8K 2K 21
Hey guys a new writer here. I've been a silent reader for quite a long time and I'd always wished for ragini to have a different ending . The way tej...
227K 8.6K 68
Best Ranking #1swara, #2 mad. guys please vote this story also during reading This is story of Swara and Sanskar . Ragini who is step sister of Sw...
SHIKWA (✔) By ~

Fanfiction

57K 4.8K 20
'If you don't clear your misunderstandings in time, they become the reason for distance forever.' 'Beware of the half truth. You may have gotten hold...
58.1K 4.5K 36
It is the story of simple kind hearted girl and a school teacher, Ragini. Who is rejected several times in the Marriage Proposal. And also she disapp...