I FakeD That Smile (book 2)

Autorstwa khassal

This is the sequel to I FAKE THAT SMILE, Sheena and Damon has been through so much, can things possibly get a... Więcej

I Faked That Smile
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-two
Competition Time :)
Chapter Twenty-three
Chapter Twenty-four (Finale)
Here are a few links to my stories if you fancy a read :)
This is not a new chapter

Chapter Seventeen

6.3K 312 70
Autorstwa khassal

Chapter Seventeen

With Destiny fast asleep in my arms, my heart swelled watching the happy couple standing on the Alter exchanging their vows. They looked so happy and for once, I actually felt safe for the both of them, knowing that our family were securely locked up. The only thing that has always puzzled me since the first day I found out that we where cousins was why did they attack and treat her so bad? How comes they never came after me, not that I would want them to. I thought to myself.

So deep within my own thoughts that it wasn’t until I heard the crowds behind me cheering and clapping that I noticed Damon and Sheena kissing. The ceremony was over, staring between the both of them my eyes turn to Lee as he too had a smile that I knew mirrored my own. Blocking all my thoughts from the past year I made my way behind the newly weds, “this will be us soon baba” Lee whispered into my ear. With his hot minty breath blowing against my ear, my heart went into overdrive as it did the very first day we met. I hope these feelings never leave us, I mumbled to myself as I tried to pull it together. “It will sweetie and as soon as we are married I want lots more little Lee’s” I replied knowing he wouldn’t be thinking of the babies but only the bit where we will be making the babies. I couldn’t help my self from laughing as I watched his face heat up; he looked beyond flustered and frustrated. His eyes Wow, they scared me, as I really thought he was going to take me there and then in front of all these people. Luckily he put a little space between us but not before saying,”you will pay for this when we get home and believe me, you will be the one who will be blushing.” His words had my body yearning for him but knowing he will tease me until I physically can't take no more had me mentally kicking myself.

Once reaching the horse and carriage, I couldn’t get over the look on Sheena’s face. Bless her, I have never seen her so happy, ever. She was the sister I was never lucky enough to have; nonetheless, I wouldn’t want anyone else. As she was everything I could’ve wished for and more. Watching Damon lifting Sheena up into the carriage made my heart stop for a second, knowing I was not going to see Sheena for at least a month or so. Tears started overflowing as I handed Destiny over to Damon before hugging him goodbye, then climbing into the carriage I got hold of Sheena not wanting to let her go. “I’m going to miss you so much,” she said as she too started crying. “Me too, please just make sure you call me when you arrive, so I know you’re all safe,” I asked as my insides started flipping and tossing as feeling uneasy for them. Neither of us wanted to let go and feeling Lee’s arm pulling me away only made me hold on tighter “please be safe, I wouldn’t know what to do if anything happened to you” I said as I gradually left Lee lead me away. “I promise, love you Cherelle” was the last thing I heard before Damon jumped in along side her before they set off for their honeymoon.

After we waved them off, David, Lee and Damon’s sergeant came over beside me and gave my shoulder a squeeze. “They will be back before you know it,” he said. Raising my head so I could see him I gave him a nod, however seeing he was crying with there departure too I grabbed him into a hug “I believe you,” I replied.

After my tears eased up a little we started making our way to the reception, which was being held in one of  the hospitals conference rooms. I could hear everyone talking about how happy they all where for the newly weds and how much they had deserved this day along with what had been happening the last few weeks. Although I really wanted Sheena to be here with us, I knew Damon had made the right choice. As Damon thought it would be too much for Sheena, after all it’s only been what three days today since she came out of the safe house. However, if she could hear all these people talking with pity for her it would have ruined her day, as Sheena hated anyone feeling sorry for her as I found that out on the first day we met. 

It was past midnight when we finally arrived home and I was feeling totally exhausted. Kicking off my shoes by the side of the door, I made my way to the kitchen, while Lee put our little one to bed. Switching the kettle on I started to make Lee and I a hot chocolate.  While waiting for the milk to boil I grabbed my phone waiting for Sheena’s call.  Feeling Lee’s warm comforting arms wrapping around my waist seemed to settle my anxiety. Slowly I left my body sink completely into him needing his reassurance “what time do you think they will get there?” I asked sleepily. “They wouldn’t tell anyone where they where going but Damon did say if they didn’t call tonight he will definitely call by midday tomorrow. Feeling more at ease than I have all night since they left I slowly lifted my head until our eyes locked “Take me to bed baby” I said sleepily but teasingly. Lee started wiggling his eye brows while the smile on his face went from ear to ear “now its time for your punishment remember ba-ba” he replied while stretching out his nickname for me.

Feeling totally exhausted from the previous night of pure and utter mind-blowing passion, Lee had kept too his word. We where still making love at Five this morning he had me screaming and wanting him so badly that I think they probably even heard me down at the station which was about four miles from our house. Thinking over the night’s events had me wanting more however, the soreness I was starting to feel had me thinking otherwise. Deciding that a long soak in the tub was the only way I would make it through today I made my way to the bathroom, but not before quickly shouting down to Lee to let him know.

After getting dressed, I made my way down stairs hoping that Lee had received a call from Damon or Sheena while I was in the bath. Opening the door to the kitchen I saw Lee making some bottles up he looked so sweet, “hmm, daddy doing his parental duties I see” I teased as I wrapped my arms around his neck and giving him a morning kiss. “I didn’t want our son to starve while his mother took hours to have a bath,” he teased back. The phone rang breaking us out of another wild passionate make out session, god I’m going to have to get some control over myself, I mentally told myself as I ran for the phone.

 On answering the phone, I didn’t even bother looking at the ID display, as I knew it could only be Sheena. “Sheena is that you I’ve been waiting for you to call are you ok? Is it beautiful there? Oh I miss you” I started babbling on until I heard a rough man’s voice cut me off. “Hmm, Hello is this Cherelle?” the deep man’s voice asked, I nodded my head as I could feel my blood run cold, suddenly remembering he couldn’t see me I answered him “yes”,” Could I speak to your husband please?” he asked. His voice was filled with something but I just couldn’t put my finger on it, I didn’t even realize that I had just been standing there with the phone in my hand until Lee was at my side taking the phone into his own hand.

Watching as he placed the receiver to his ear panic and nervousness racked through my body as if I had been hit by lightening. I watched and waited for Lee to speak however, he didn’t say a word, and keeping my eyes glued to his, I watched in horror as his face paled as if he had seen a ghost. Then his eyes started to water up and before I could do or say anything, Lee collapsed onto the floor sobbing his heart out. Dropping down onto the floor along side him, I wrapped him tightly in my arms as I tried to calm him down. “Lee what’s wrong?” I asked my voice coming across a lot stronger then I was feeling. That’s when his sobs turned into completely heartbroken screams. My head began spinning as I tried to figure out what was wrong was it something to do with his family or mine? Worry quickly turned into anxiety as I watched the love of my life break before me, and I didn’t even know why or what had caused this. Then all of a sudden, I thought about Sheena Damon and Destiny what if it was them. ”LEE IS IT SHEENA?” I screamed at him, as my body began to shake violently. “It can’t be true, its not, this was never meant to be this way” I heard him mumble on and on to himself. Feeling frustrated with fear I took hold of Lee’s shoulders and began to shake him”LEE TELL ME!” I screamed at him, so loud that I even shocked myself. “THEY’RE DEAD THEY ARE ALL BLOODY DEAD YOU HAPPY NOW,” he screamed back at me as he stumbled up and took off out the front door. I sat there shocked, scared confused, I kept repeating his words in my head as I tried to make out what he was saying. Then as if a something switched inside my head I realized what he was saying, I was numb completely numb. My brain my body my tears everything was frozen, hearing the phone ring again I decided to ignore it, as even if I wanted to answer it I couldn’t as my body was not responding to anything.

 A couple hours must have past as I could hear our little one crying threw the intercom for his feed; slowly I managed to drag my body up the stairs into the nursery. It was like I was know longer in side my body I was just a shell a casing for my body, I had no feelings nothing. Placing my hands either side of my baby boy I lifted him out of his crib while all the while having visions of little Destiny. Stabbing pains sliced through my heart as I thought of Sheena Damon and Destiny and yet still I couldn’t cry, I didn’t want to believe it, I couldn’t believe it .Lee has to be wrong, he must of heard them wrong. I kept questioning and rambling to myself as I fed my little one. just as he was finishing his bottle I heard the front door open and slam close. Hearing heavy footsteps running up the stairs and knowing it was Lee had me shaking inside out. I didn’t want to hear his words as much as I knew what he was going to tell me, hearing the words aloud would only make it real.

Lee came into the nursery his eyes red raw and puffy with tears still streaming down his face, he looked at me but I quickly diverted my eyes to the floor, as I couldn’t look at him. The amount of pain showing on his face was heart breaking and for the first time in my life, I wanted to run, run away and not hear or see the pain or the truth. Lee bent down to my level but before I could even hear what he had to say I stood up and placed the baby into the crib and ran. I didn’t know where I was going but that didn’t matter I just needed to get as far away as I can. Running for what felt like hours but was probably only minutes I slowed my pace, looking at my surroundings, I noticed I was outside the hospital where I had first meet Sheena. Thinking back to that night had me crying for her. I wanted to know what actually happened but the fear and anxiety inside me was so painful I didn’t know if I could cope with the truth. This was my best friend; my sister, my little niece and my future husband’s best friend. Oh god, please let me have gotten it all wrong and that it is some body else that is dead please, I pleaded to god. A loud beep from a car horn startled me, turning to see who it was shocked the life out of me. It was Lee, he was out of the car and running towards me, I wanted to run but my legs stood frozen. Frantically shaking my head from side to side “No Lee please, I don’t want to know, Lee please don’t say a word” I begged him as the tears streamed down my face. Taking me into his arms, he just hugged me while placing kiss’s on my forehead, Lee never said a word he just held me and left me sob. He started leading me back to the car and just as he helped me into my seat he lifted my chin up to met his eyes ”we will have to talk baby girl and I know you don’t want to hear it but baby” I cut him off kissing him hard wanting him to stop.

The drive home was silent, only the slight noise from the engine could be heard. Soon as our house came into sight, my heart felt like it had stopped as bile rose up into my mouth, knowing that the minute I enter the house Lee was going to sit me down. Staying seated in the car I left Lee walk around the car to my side as I tried to buy more time, opening the door Lee took hold of my hand and led me towards the front door. Entering the house my world began to collapse around me, Lee led me towards the couch where he sat me down onto his lap looking deep into my eyes. “Cherelle; there is know easy way for me to say this so I’m just going to say it out right” he stopped and took in a deep breathe. He hands were trembling as he was playing with my hands, feeling the wetness from his tears falling onto my hands killed me. “Damon Sheena and Destiny were in a crash last night… they where killed instantly on impact,” he said in between his heart wrenching sobs.

 Hearing the words aloud was like stabbing a knife into my heart repeatedly the pain was beyond imaginable. Hysterically breaking down I cried and screamed slamming my fist against his chest, my body shook uncontrollably as the words sunk in deeper and deeper. Everything they had been through should have killed them, not some bloody car crash, I screamed out. Feeling so angry hurt hollow so many emotions were taking over me that I was becoming dizzy to the state of passing out.

Waking up I could still feel my body trembling and the tears where still flowing the pain was so unbearable that I wanted to close my eyes and never wake up. However, hearing loads of voices around the room had me pulling myself tighter into Lee’s chest I didn’t want to see or hear anyone I wanted to be alone, alone with Lee.

The last couple of days have been like hell. David; Fergal and Tony had gratefully seen to all the funeral arrangements and tomorrow was the day that our closest and dearest friends were going to be buried. Nobody had gone to identify their bodies as the coroner had told Lee that the crash was so bad that there was very little left of them to identify. Hearing those words alone was too much for me to handle, I wasn’t as strong as Sheena was and right now, I wished I were, as I was crumbling more each day.

Lying in bed I was trying to work out away to get away from attending the funeral tomorrow but then the guilt of not seeing them off hurt more. I knew Lee and everyone else would be there for each other however, that didn’t seem to help me. I kept having visions of Destiny’s small coffin as soon as I closed my eyes, I couldn’t take it, I couldn’t, this was all too much. The tears I cried kept flowing all day and night unless I was asleep nevertheless as I would awaken my face would still be wet from tears I had cried in my sleep.

The funeral was the hardest thing I have ever had to cope with in my entire life, there wasn’t one person there that wasn’t crying. Even the entire police force where crying. Damon’s entire family was devastated and the minute they started lowering the three of them down into the ground side by side I screamed. Not wanting them to leave me” Sheena please don’t leave me I need you! please don’t leave me.” I screamed as I  tried stopping them from lowering them into the ground. Lee tightened his hold on me as he watched them lower them, I began punching and kicking trying to break free. I needed to stop them but David Fergal and Tony where standing alongside us helping Lee to keep me back. Collapsing down to the ground, I cried and screamed for the three of them to come back to me. I couldn’t live without them, we had so many plans for our future, we had planned for our children to grow up together as well as so many other plans and now I had no one. I felt alone hollow and lost, I had lost them the most amazing couple I have ever had been blessed to have known.

“I love you all I will never forget any of you and I will miss you more than words can say…………Bye Damon……. Bye Destiny my baby girl….. Bye Sheena I will truly miss you sis I love you so much” I whispered up to them all as I cried hysterically.

Well I don’t know about all of you but I cried like a baby… I mean full out cried my heart out. This chapter is NOT the last so please watch for an update soon hopefully by the weekend!

A special Thank you to all of you, for reading –voting- commenting!!! Your support encourages me to write more and if it weren’t for all of you readers out there, I wouldn’t have the support and encouragement that you all give me. For that, I want you all to know how much I appreciate it!

Love you all Mel x

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

171K 8.9K 23
****book two of Savage MC series***** "Go on sweetie, blow out the candles and make a wish. Now don't tell anyone or it won't come true" "I wont, I p...
18.4K 422 21
" disasters are divine intervention in disguise." Sequel to tragedy.
39 0 12
for the music lovers 💘 ---------------------------------------------------------- After being forced to leave the big city for a tiny town in Colora...
879K 10.5K 200
Welcome to my second book of imagines! I don't write smut. REQUESTS ARE CLOSED!!! IF YOU WRITE A MEAN/HATEFUL COMMENT, YOU WILL GET BLOCKED.