secret - jenbum

By blvckpinkish

⋆ wherein jennie and jaebeom are dating but nobody knows about it, but later on revealed unexpectedly. + comp... More

o
i
ii
iii
iv
v
vii
viii
ix
markchae au

vi

1.4K 45 5
By blvckpinkish

— back to present —

blackpink is currently in europe and is invited for a radio talk show. got7 is promoting their new song, eclipse stream please :)  and they have been working hard.

— blackpink; europe —

"girls, get your makeup ready for the talk show. we don't wanna be late, do we?" their manager says to the four girls who are in their pajamas.

"yes unnie." jennie replied, she has been humble since she had some space from jb.. but let's get our hopes up that they will be back in contact with each other.

makeup? done. hair? done. outfit? done.

they are ready!

they hop on their van and head off to the show center,

i hope you're doing well baby.. is what jennie thought when she stumbled upon this article on twitter.

"yah, jennie.. why are u staring at got7's article?" oh no, she got caught ??

lisa suddenly broke the silence between the four girls who are waiting to arrive at the location.

"i just listened to their song last night, that's why i-"

"omg did u see my best friend? omg they did so great!" lisa compliments the boys, and especially her best friend.

"yes, lisa" jennie chuckled,

if only you knew lisa. jennie said in her mind.

when lisa actually said that jennie was staring at the article, jisoo swiftly looked at jennie.

yes, jennie is too obvious now..

~

"so in today's show, we have invited the popular kpop girlgroup who has been touring around the world, BLACKPINK!" the interviewer introduces the girls.

"wooh!!" the girls enter,

"you guys are stunning! omg" the interviewer added

"let's introduce ourselves shall we?" rosé says to her members.

"hello i'm jennie from blackpink, and i'm so happy to be here." "hi i'm lisa." "i'm jisoo, thank u for inviting us." "hey guys, i'm rosé.. i'm so glad that we came on this talk show to share some things with you."

now we start with the questions!

the girls positioned themselves in a proper way, they put the headphones on and pulled the chair closer to the table where the microphones are on.

"so how was the europe tour going? i'm really curious on how you feel enjoying europe and exploring the countries too."

"uh, we're actually really happy with the crowd and the scenery that each country shows.. and it's a pleasure to be touring in so many beautiful countries here in europe." rosé answers.

and i mean, who wouldn't fall in love with the countries in europe?!

"is it your first time here? this is for all of you."

"actually.. this is not my first time here." jennie answered,

"since i have promotions and such, i have to fly here to europe for it." jennie nods.

"since it's my first time, i really really fell in love with europe and each stop we go to is a magical place for us." jisoo answers confidently.

"so i heard that you are coming up with something, jisoo?" the girls looked at jisoo for her to answer,

"aah yes, it will be announced tomorrow and i shouldn't say much. so i hope our blinks will appreciate it." jisoo smiles.

"rosé, so your fans have been curious about your crush lately." the girls laugh,

yes i have not forgotten about her crush.

"actually, only jisoo unnie knows but i can give u hints if you guys want." she looks at the two girls who are clueless on who it is.

"YES PLEASE" lisa makes the girls laugh by her reply,

"ugh he's in a boy group and is a foreigner." rosé gives another sarcastic clue.

"omg, rosé does that all the time. the most helpless clues ever." lisa rants and chuckles,

"okay so i heard that there has been a rumor going on about Jennie and GOT7's JB.. what can you say about this drama?"

jisoo suddenly looks at jennie beside her who is struggling to answer that question about, ofcourse jb.

"actually those are false."

"everybody has assumptions but to be honest.. i hope they trust both of the groups that was involved with it." jisoo saves jennie from that question.

"aah yes.. we have been moving away from that rumor and i hope our fans know that we do everything to lessen this drama, but for jennie unnie.." rosé adds and pats jennie's shoulder to speak up

"i'm not pointing fingers but i hope they gathered much evidences if we were hinting or not. i don't want to spread negativity to the both of us w-who are involved." jennie showed a forced smile to brighten up the atmosphere.

"alright. so about the song kill this love, america and other countries have been in love with your new ep, how do u feel?"

"i'm proud for myself and for my group because we really worked hard.. yeah." lisa answers.

"let's take a break and we'll be putting BLACKPINK's new song on the radio right now!"

~ end of the talk show

— jennie & jisoo; hotel room —

"unnie i miss him. he hasn't replied yet.."

"jennie, don't you know about the timezones? girl he might've been asleep when u texted him." jennie internally face palmed herself,

"i knew that." making both of the girls laugh out loud.

"aren't they going to announce what u got up your sleeves yet?" jennie asks jisoo,

"it might be uploaded later by now." according to kst :)

"i'm excited to hear it!!" jennie jumps on the bed, a cutie.

~

— got7; korea —

"jisoo, hm?" jb whispers to jinyoung,

jinyoung slaps his face jokingly.

"jennie, hm?" jinyoung fires back with his....

"don't you wanna communicate now? y'all are weird." jinyoung says,

"time zones, jinyoung.."

>>

jisoo is singing the ost for he is psychometric!!!

i tried making this chapter feel real as possible, sorry if the interview is nonsense but i got tea in there :)

stay tuned for the groupchat's "celebration"(?) next chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.9K 391 7
Our two favorite villans love each lots, but neither of them know it. Until one fathful day things change, and the life of a well loved friend hangs...
194M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
103K 2.9K 80
While Jong Kook ventures the uncertain trails of scars and bruises, Ji Hyo endures the burdens of everyday spotlight and unwanted restrainment. Even...
1M 33.7K 80
"𝙾𝚑, 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖! 𝚃𝚠𝚘 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚜! 𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢'𝚛𝚎...𝚍𝚘𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚕𝚐ä𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑...