Saracen Rue Knows Too Much

By Ali_Cynical

Saracen is determined to discover Skulduggery's secret, so enlisting the help of the dead men they create a p... More

The Whingey Mental Voice
Chapter 2: Faint Talking
Chapter 3: Oh No! It's the Nero Taxi!
Chapter 4: The Cat's Out Of The Bag And Scratching Your Face
Chapter 5: It's All In Your Head

Chapter 6: Damn

276 7 19
By Ali_Cynical

"I forgive you." Said Ghastly wearing assurance. He hugged Skulduggery and a tear ran down Skulduggerys skull.

"Damn. It's raining." Muttered Skulduggery. Ghastly laughed and replied with Ravel.

"And that's why you be an elemental!" They stood up, linked arms and sung all the way home, shielding themselves from the downpour.

"Hey! WE'RE GETTING SOAKED OVER HERE!" Bellowed Dexter.

"And that's why you be an elemental!" Chorused the trio louder, as they walked down the glistening mountain.

There you go folks! There is my story, aimed to make you cringe! I hope you secretly liked it through the cringes! Bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 33.6K 80
"π™Ύπš‘, πš•πš˜πš˜πš” 𝚊𝚝 πšπš‘πšŽπš–! πšƒπš πš˜ πš•πš’πšπšπš•πšŽ πš—πšžπš–πš‹πšŽπš› πšπš’πšŸπšŽπšœ! π™Έπš'𝚜 πš•πš’πš”πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽπš’'πš›πšŽ...πšπš˜πš™πš™πšŽπš•πšΓ€πš—πšπšŽπš›πšœ 𝚘𝚏 πšŽπšŠπšŒπš‘...
4.6K 53 10
Tartarus...No person should have to go there...yet some did...Who? Percy Jackson, Annabeth Chase, and Nico Di'Angelo. What happened to them? Are the...
296K 14.2K 92
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
3.9K 123 9
This is a text message based story about aphmau and Aaron: Fc and Shu before they knew each other. Of course it is in Phoniex drop high times. Anyway...