Kamen Rider Canon Characters...

By AndyExtremer96

The first database of the Canon Characters (CC) for Kamen Rider fanfictions and its crossovers. There are als... More

Touka [Ryūbi Gentoku]|K†M: Sangokuden no Gaim
En'ya [Gien Bunchō]|K†M: Sangokuden no Gaim

Saji Genhō|K†M: Sangokuden no Gaim

127 6 1
By AndyExtremer96

Name: Saji Genhou

Original Counterpart: Zuo Ci - Yuanfang

True Name: N/A

Kanji: 左慈 元放

Romaji: Saji Genhō

Furigana: さじ・げんほう

Gender: Male

Age: Young Adult

Aliases

・Kamen Rider Tyrant (仮面ライダータイラント, Kamen Raidā Tairanto)
・Genesis Rider Tyrant (ゲネシスライダータイラント, Geneshisu Raidā Tairanto)

Rider Motifs

・Dragonfruit
・European Knight

Rider Alignment: Villian

Likes

・Fulfilling their goals to destroy the world
・His attempts to kill Yuuki Kusanagi

Dislikes

・Yuuki Kusanagi/Kamen Rider Gaim (his mortal enemy)

Affiliation: White Clothes

Occupations

・Member of White Clothes

―――――――――――――――――――
Origin
―――――――――――――――――――

Saji Genhou has made his first and only appearance in the Koihime†Musou in 2007 as one of the main antagonists. He was trying to steal the priceless bronze mirror from the museum, but, a young man called Kazuto Hongo (北郷 一刀, Hongō Kazuto) prevented him from doing so, but as a result, a fight between them has been broke out. As they've fighting fiercely, the mirror was shattered in the process and sent Kazuto back in time to an alternate ancient China. He is also traveling to the same place and reveals himself to be a member of White Clothes. When he has Kazuto Hongou in his sight, he immediately trying to kill him for repeatedly getting in his way. It is unknown what happened to him as he was last seen fighting against Chouun Shiryuu (趙雲 子龍 Zhao Yun), Bachou Moki (馬超 孟起, Ma Chao), and Kochuu Kanshou (黄忠 漢升, Huang Zhong) as Kazuto tries to stop Ukitsu (于吉 Yu Ji) from erasing this world.

―――――――――――――――――――
Background
―――――――――――――――――――

Saji Genhou is a mysterious young man who was travel to the present time and impersonating to be another student at St. Francesca Academy and goes to Tokyo Metropolitan Museum to steal a priceless Bronze Mirror from museum, but, he was immediately intercepted by four individuals who were trying to prevent him from escaping; Yuuki Kusanagi (草薙 悠来 Kusanagi Yūki), Makoto Takasugi (高杉 真琴 Takasugi Makoto), Haruna Sakurada (櫻田 春奈 Sakurada Haruna), and Mio Kusanagi (草薙 澪 Kusanagi Mio). As they've fighting fiercely, the mirror was shattered in the process and the four individuals were sent in time to alternate ancient China while Saji himself traveled to the same place to meet up with the White Clothes and enact their plan to destroy this world.

Later, Saji was given the Genesis Driver (ゲネシスドライバー Geneshisu Doraibā) and Dragon Fruits Energy Lockseed (ドラゴンフルーツエナジーロックシード Doragon Furūtsu Enajī Rokkushīdo) to transform into Kamen Rider Tyrant (仮面ライダータイラント Kamen Raidā Tairanto), who he would attempt to find four individuals who have interfered with his plan and use his power to eliminate them, especially Yuuki Kusanagi, whom he saw him as the greatest threat that would put an end to their plan to destroy this world.

―――――――――――――――――――
Arms
―――――――――――――――――――

1)Genetic Ride Wear (ゲネティックライドウェア, Genetikku Raido Uēa) [Incomplete Form]

2)Dragon Energy Arms (ドラゴンエナジーアームズ, Doragon Enajī Āmuzu) [Main Form]

―――――――――――――――――――
Devices
―――――――――――――――――――

Genesis Driver (ゲネシスドライバー Geneshisu Doraibā)

Lockseeds (ロックシード Rokkushīdo)

―――――――――――――――――――
Weapons
―――――――――――――――――――

Sonic Arrow

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 33.7K 80
"𝙾𝚑, 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖! 𝚃𝚠𝚘 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚜! 𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢'𝚛𝚎...𝚍𝚘𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚕𝚐ä𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑...
203K 12.4K 26
"i accidentally dropped four true love's arrows on earth which hit the mikaelson brothers. oops." IN WHICH Cupid accidentally shoots four arrows of t...
298K 14.6K 94
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
382K 12.1K 88
"I have a secret, a well-kept secret for the last almost seven years. The real reason why I went into hiding." After years in a complicated relatio...